Aloha Bridal Connections Reviews

Aloha Bridal Connections 5
Aloha Bridal Connections 6
Aloha Bridal Connections 7

Terri · Married on 06/25/2017

Let's start by saying that Lauren made sure we got to eat at the reception (I get hangry)! She even had the hotel staff bring us food before the reception started!!! :) Amazing service!

Lauren and the ABC team were absolutely AMAZING! They're super fun and easy to work with, make you feel comfortable and are very good at their job. From the very beginning, they made sure every detail was taken care of and kept me on top of my planning. Lauren quickly responds to emails and the pricing is definitely reasonable if you want some peace of mind on your wedding day. I love that they do all the set-up and clean-up too!

On the wedding day, Lauren and the ABC team took care of everything. They made sure the vendors knew what time to arrive and verified services, provided a timeline for the day and even told me when to eat and use the restroom... very detailed! LOL...

Lauren was also the last to leave at the end of the night and made sure all of our belongings were returned to us. We loved working with them!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Carly · Married on 06/24/2017

Lauren and her team at ABC were AMAZING! She provided valuable advice, was honest and open, and we had a great time working with her. I can honestly say my wedding was perfect because of her help! Our guests had a blast too! Her recommended vendors were spot on and we didn't have to completely break the bank. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Aloha Bridal Connections 8

Jeanette · Married on 06/21/2017

Natalie was my day of Wedding Coordinator and without her help I would have not been able to have such a wonderful destination wedding. Two weeks before the wedding she took over with all of my vendors!She double check to make sure that I didn't miss anything for the wedding. I was able to send a package of items to her for my wedding! That was awesome! Everything that I had planned Natalie made it happen! From the beginning to the end, she was WONDERFUL! Thank you Natalie for everything.

It was the best day of my life!

Awesome vendor list as well 5% discounts helped!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Tara · Married on 05/30/2017

I highly recommend ABC! Natalie was our on the day wedding coordinator, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. The last thing you want to worry about is whether everyone/everything is in their right position at the right time. Enjoy your day, and hire someone who has done a million of these.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Hisami · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Aloha Bridal Connections! We couldn't be happier with our decision to hire them as our Day of Coordinator!

Lauren was our main point of contact and she was so wonderful to work with! I really appreciated that she was incredibly organized and didn't miss any details, kept me on schedule, and was extremely prompt in replying to all of my emails. She also helped tremendously in creating a realistic timeline of the day and did a wonderful job in communicating with the vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding. And because she was so involved, I had full faith in her and her team's abilities to keep my wedding running smoothly, that I can't stress how relaxed I felt on the day of my wedding! All of the details were executed perfectly in the way I had imagined (and maybe even better!) that I couldn't be happier with the way our wedding turned out! Thanks to Lauren and her team, I was able to soak up every moment of my wedding and enjoy it to the fullest!! :) <3

ABC is the best and I would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a Day of Coordinator!! :)

Sent on 09/28/2017

Jade · Married on 05/13/2017

To put it simply: Lauren was a God send! We got married a little over a week ago (May 13, 2017) and it was the most perfect day, all thanks to Lauren and ABC. She first impressed me during our phone consult and I booked her immediately. She was prompt, precise, reassuring, and SO sweet. We live in California and we were doing a destination wedding so I needed to find someone to help me pull everything together. Lauren was available whenever I needed her. She was always quick to respond to texts and e-mails. ABC provided me with the most amazing wedding vendors as well! Lauren also made sure that my vision came to life and that meant the world to me. The day of the wedding her team was on it. The entire day felt effortless because she was there to make sure everything ran smoothly. It is hard to find someone who can get the job done AND be personable. Lauren is exactly that. I promise you that you will not regret booking her and the rest of ABC! I will truly miss working with her.

Sent on 05/22/2017

MC · Married on 05/11/2017

ABC is awesome! We hired ABC for same-day coordination for our destination wedding. I, the bride, primarily communicated with Lauren via email, and she was so helpful with ideas/suggestions about the wedding as well as vendor recommendations. She responded to emails, text messages, and phone calls in a timely manner. If she had an event and won't be available immediately, she'll let you know in advance so you can plan accordingly and I appreciated that. I happen to have a somewhat of a type A personality but I found myself so relaxed on my wedding day. She knew exactly how to execute our ideas, it was like she was reading our minds!

As soon as we met Lauren and her team, we knew they will be able to handle anything. We were so impressed with how calm, professional, and efficient they were with everything. We had a church wedding and a reception at another location; and, we're truly amazed how organized the events were, from the church up until the end of the reception. Even our guests praised Lauren and team. We're very grateful that we chose ABC to coordinate our wedding! We wouldn't have it any other way. Lauren is passionate about work and it's palpable in everything that she does. Thank you again ABC.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jamie · Married on 04/27/2017

Hiring Natalie and the team at ABC was one of the best decisions I could have made for our big day. Planning a wedding in Hawaii, while living in Texas is not easy and the knowledge of the island and the vendors that Natalie had was priceless. The majority of our decisions were based on her advice and we couldn't be happier with the way our big day went! All the stress I had from wedding planning went away the moment Natalie and her team took over! The only thing I had to do on the day of was just show up and have the time of my life. I'll forever be grateful to Natalie and her team for their coordination and for their professionalism.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/15/2017

Stephanie Le is absolutely the person you want to pull everything together for you leading up to and on the Big Day. She is meticulous and has amazing attention to detail - if you think you've thought of everything, you'll be pleasantly surprised when Stephanie offers insight and ideas to make your Big Day all that more special. For example, we had gone through months of planning and mock-ups, but when she came on to coordinate for us, she suggested we change some linen colours for the bar - we thought this would clash with the rest of our colours, but it was absolutely the right choice (you don't want ugly spills and stains on your linens at the bar!).

She is the consummate professional, but also just a great and fun person to be and have around. She'll keep you on track (and make sure you actually have time for yourself to eat!), but she'll also have all of your vendors on the same page working for you to make your day flawless.

Kaitlyn Taketa also assisted in the day-of-coordination and we are so glad that she was there to oversee the set up and run down of the day. With her keen eye for detail, we knew we were lucky to also have her on our team.

You'd be lucky to have Stephanie as part of your team on your Big Day.

Sent on 04/26/2017

jeannie · Married on 03/25/2017

After we decided on Oahu, my husband and I reached out to a bunch of wedding coordinators. What separated Lauren from the rest was that we felt like we were talking with a good friend. Every single one of her recommendations was completely wonderful. She puts people on her preferred list that are easy to work with, responsive and just plain do a good job. Many also gave us a 5-10% discount because we were working with Lauren. All the vendors we spoke with said the same thing “we love working with ABC!”

We actually picked our wedding date based on lauren’s availability! Lauren gave us recommendations and an idea of what to book when and then let us go off and start contacting vendors. With the “day of coordination” package, Lauren would review our contracts and give us any pointers along the way. Periodically, we would touch base and let her know how things were coming along. Then one month out came game time… We started filling out the schedule, getting details nailed down, and she became point of contact for the vendors (the contract says 2 weeks out but our vendors were reaching out to her since they knew her already). Lauren let us ship a few items from the mainland to her house and had an inventory of it all ready (and brought everything during to the rehearsal). We had a great rehearsal the day prior which Lauren coordinated.
    Our wedding was absolutely perfect. If there were hiccups, we never knew about them. It just seemed to run completely seamlessly. Lauren and her team were so amazing - all our guests appreciated their friendly and “I've got this” attitude. When we got our pictures, we saw a picture of Lauren and her team picking up the flower petals from the aisle. I was floored. We would never have done that if we knew they would have to pick them up. They never complained and just handled it like the pros they are. My husband and I didn't stress about the wedding and it was in large part because of Lauren. We'd recommend abc in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Rudi · Married on 03/14/2017

ridal Connections are worth every cent and more to ensure you can be stress free and enjoy your special day as much as possible. This is so important. Lauren has the attention to detail you absolutely want in a day of event co-ordinator. Whenever we mentioned to one of our other vendors that we were using Lauren, they all said exactly the same thing...."you guys have picked the best". On the big day we day we also spent time with Natalie and Stephanie and found the whole Aloha Bridal Connections team have the same amazing attitude and dedication to deliver the best day possible. We are so happy that we were recommended Lauren and can only further highly recommend her and the team to other couples.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Lindsay · Married on 03/11/2017

Lauren and her team were wonderful! Organized, thoughtful, absolutely phenomenal! She was able to answer all of my pesky questions prior to the wedding and really made our day perfect.

As an example of her excellent service, her team ran out to buy paper plates in the middle of the reception so that we could serve the cake. I had no idea until the next day when my mom told me.

Lauren, we loved you!!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Jelly · Married on 02/19/2017

My husband and I agree that working with Natalie from Aloha Bridal Connections was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Natalie is AMAZING!! :D We could not have enjoyed our wedding day without Natalie and her team. As soon as we spoke to Natalie on the phone, I knew she was “the one” for us. She is so knowledgeable, easy to communicate with, has a great attitude, and she really was present for us throughout the entire journey. She was always available to answer questions, suggest vendors, and guide us when we ran into bumps in the road.

Our wedding day was perfect. Natalie and her team really made it so we did not have to worry about ANYTHING on the day of. She knew our vision and what we wanted, and she executed everything perfectly. She had a timeline for our wedding day… and everything happened when it was supposed to happen. Our bridal party and family knew the plan, and our guests had no problems. Natalie and her team made sure all of our decorations were displayed correctly, and they also made sure we received all of our belongings after the wedding.

Thank you so much Natalie and the ABC team for really going above and beyond to make our wedding so special. I’ve worked with other coordinators for my friend’s weddings and I can honestly say that Natalie and her team REALLY know what they’re doing. They are there for you 100%. My husband and I knew we could let go, have fun, and TRUST them to take care of us on our wedding day. Our bridal party, family, and guests all had only wonderful things to say about Natalie and her team. My husband and I recommend Aloha Bridal Connection anyone who wants to get married in Hawaii!!! It will be the best decision you can make for an enjoyable, fun, and stress-free wedding day! ☺

Sent on 09/06/2017

Kiana · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I highly recommend Aloha Bridal Connections. We got married last October and it was literally the best day of our lives. Everything was perfect thanks to the team of vendors and of course working with ABC.

We worked with Natalie and hired ABC for Day of Coordination services. Natalie was awesome throughout the entire process. Although we were only contracted through day of services, she was always there via email to answer any and every question we had through the entire year of planning, from advice about vendors to making a list of recommendations, she responded very quickly and thoroughly.

Another reason one should go with ABC is their organization. From organizing the timeline and vendor lists to setting up the tables at the reception, everything involved was layed out in a spreadsheet online so that we could all be on the same page. Planning a wedding is a lot of work and there are so many factors involved and I found this very helpful because we could all see the big picture.

One of the big reasons we chose ABC is because of Natalie. From the get go Natalie always had a smile on her face and her energy was always so positive. She's patient and always listened and was always calm and composed. Wedding day was here and Natalie and her team were on point and made everything go so smoothly. Natalie made sure we were taken care of. She made sure we drank water, fanned my eyes when I was getting teary eyed and even dusted the sand off my feet with a towel after walking on the beach for pictures. The videographer said "I have never seen any coordinator do that for a bride." It was little things like that that made me grateful for choosing Natalie from ABC.

I recommend ABC to all of my friends. Not only do they provide great services but they are also affordable and fit perfectly into our budget. They definitely deliver and exceeded expectations.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2016

I'm from Arizona and was planning my wedding in Hawaii because that is where my husband is from, I knew I would need a lot of help planning from a different state and based off all the reviews, I knew I wanted to work w/ Lauren and her team. THEY WERE AMAZING. From our first skype session, the open communication via email and text, everything leading up to the wedding was incredible. I could not have asked for a better team. Anytime I had a "911 wedding emergency" Lauren always had a solution right on the spot. Her organization and attention to detail was so on point, it was so amazing. All my family and friends ranted and raved about how awesome and organized, and easy working with ABC was. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further!!!! You will not be disappointed! Lauren, Jmarr and I cannot thank you enough. You are such a beautiful person inside and out and you are amazing at what you do. Thank you to you and your team for making sure my wedding was everything I wanted and more!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Tim · Married on 10/06/2016

We had over 2 years to plan our destination wedding so at first I was a little skeptical about the need for a wedding coordinator. By the end of the wedding I was thanking my lucky stars that I engaged Lauren and her team at Aloha Bridal Connections - simply put, we couldn't have done it without them!

I engaged Lauren after reading other reviews and after a quick Skype meeting (we're in Australia) we stopped looking for other options. Lauren was an absolute pleasure to work with - not only did she go above and beyond what we expected, she's so personable and fun as well.

The planning process was extensive - we had one of those weddings where we needed to hire vendors for EVERYTHING and Lauren made sure that everything was in order, helped us with our timeline and offered so many great suggestions that we otherwise would not have thought of and also helped with our ceremony rehearsal.

On the wedding day itself Lauren and her team came into their own. We had a crazy amount of decorations which they helped set up; Lauren took control of the proceedings to make sure that the day went as smoothly as possible. I'm almost certain that she was the first one there and the last to leave which speaks volumes about her dedication and professionalism.

All this allowed us to enjoy our big day that much more and I have absolutely no reservations in recommending ABC to anyone planning their wedding - as we were, you'll be in great hands!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Eri · Married on 10/01/2016

Stephanie Le is hands down THE BEST wedding planner! She went above and beyond to make our day special and helped me throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was SO helpful. It was a destination wedding for us so her advice and recommendations about vendors etc. were so vital for us. She is a beautiful person inside and out. She patiently listened to all my complaints and was able to deal professionally when there was a last minute issue during the wedding (our photo booth vendor failed to show up). She calmly found an alternative vendor (last minute!) and I (the bride) didn't even notice! I can't stop praising her enough. Honestly, if you're not sure who you want to hire as a planner - please just choose Stephanie. You won't regret it!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

Natalie and her team did an awesome job with our day of coordination! We really did have a stress free, perfect day, and Natalie and her team kept calm, fun, and positive throughout the wedding process even before the day of. Natalie helped keep everything organized with lists, and timelines so things would go smoothly for our big day. They set everything up as I envisioned it to be and even helped clean up and moved everything up to the hotel room and we didn't have to worry about clean up. Couldn't have done it without them and I'd highly recommend them. Thank you so much Natalie and her team from the bottom of our hearts :)

Sent on 09/15/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/28/2016

We booked Natalie and her team from Aloha Bridal Connections as our Day of Coordinator and it was the best decision we made! I recommend every bride get a day of coordinator and to hire Natalie! She was there to answer questions for me via email. 2 weeks before the wedding she took over the communication with my vendors so I could relax and focus on other things like family coming to town before the wedding. On the day of the wedding she made sure everyone was on time and where they needed to be, she took gave of giving the left over payments and tips to the vendors. She was there for me when I thought I forgot something and was even there to give me water with a straw in between photos! Natalie and her team are the greatest and helped me to enjoy our special day even more since I didn't have to stress about anything! Thank you Natalie and your team!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

Though it was not initially part of our budget, we hired Natalie and her team with ABC to do our day-of coordinating and it was the hands down BEST decision we made for our wedding, and the best money spent! I loved planning my own wedding, but I also really loved getting to sit back and relax on our wedding day and watch everything come together exactly as I'd dreamed! Natalie was so wonderful to work with throughout the entire process, and she made sure our day ran absolutely flawlessly. Everyone was where they needed to be, everything looked even better than I imagined, and I never was stressed out or worried once on our wedding day or even the days leading up to it. She spent as much time as I needed talking to me and helping me figure out the layout and the flow, and working with whatever DIYs I threw her way... I just can't say enough! I HIGHLY recommend her and her team to everyone! Thank you for everything Natalie!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/23/2016

Lauren and her team we superb! We are so thankful to have had them with us though the months leading up to the wedding and for the big day! :) They were fun, friendly, professional, and efficient! Those are super key elements for a wedding! My husband and I truly had the best day ever (July 23, 2016) on the Big Island, despite a huge storm threatening to hit our outdoor beach wedding. Lauren and her team advised us and made sure we felt calm and comfortable with any changes needing to be made. It turns out, everything ended up being perfect! :) You are in excellent hands with ABC!

Sent on 11/02/2016

rachel · Married on 07/09/2016

Lauren and her team were really wonderful. We hired ABC for day of coordination, which also allows for correspondence through out the entire planning process. We worked primarily with Lauren but Natalie lead our rehearsal and she was also great to work with. Lauren was able to answer so many questions for us and give genuine advice. She was very professional throughout the process. You could tell she really values what she does and wants every bride and groom to have not just a special day but one that exactly what you want. I'm mean, down to every little detail. She put together our timeline and incorporated everything we wanted. When it came to our wedding day, we didn't have to worry about anything. While Lauren and her team were doing things behind the scenes, she was also very present and thoughtful when it came to me and family and bridal party. She got me coffee that morning! She was there to my mom at ease. While waiting in the limo right before the ceremony, I realized I didn't have left my garter at the hotel. She asked if I wanted one and by the time it came for the garter toss, she magically had one waiting for me. She was so calm throughout that it made me feel calm as well. I was also able to utilize some of ABC's recommended vendors and receive a discount for working with Lauren -yay! I would definitely recommend Lauren and her team to anyone who would like to relax and enjoy their wedding day.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Cheryl · Married on 06/17/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Natalie and the team from Aloha Bridal Connections – they are organized, respond promptly, are super friendly and easy to get along with, super prepared, and really do value and care about the work that they do and the clients they are working with. If you’re looking for an awesome wedding coordinator, no need to look any further - hire Aloha Bridal Connections!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Dallas · Married on 06/16/2016

We hired Lauren from ABC as our wedding coordinator for our destination wedding at Halekulani. We initially weren't planning on having a coordinator (I was going to do it myself to try and save some money), but Halekulani recommended it, and ended up being the most worthwhile money we spent!

Lauren is so lovely and easy to work with, and was totally organized. Because we knew she had everything under control, it removed the stressed from us so we could focus on enjoying ourselves.

Nothing was a problem for Lauren, she took care of EVERYTHING, from the setup and pack down to coordinating all the vendors and order of events to running down the road to purchase last minute items before the ceremony began. Lauren and her team thought of things I couldn't even think of, for example, after our sunset photos on the beach one of her team was there with a towel for me to clean my feet after being in the sand - amazing! At the end of the night we returned to our hotel room to find our flowers set up in the room and on the bed - such a nice touch.

We were SO thankful to have Lauren and her team go absolutely above and beyond to coordinate our wedding. We highly recommend ABC to anyone having a wedding in Hawaii.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Sally · Married on 05/22/2016

WOOOOOOW! Lauren and the rest of the ABC team, Thank You from the bottom of our hearts. We are truly so grateful for everything you've done for us. You obviously impressed us but you even impressed our entire family. Your hard work is clearly recognized. I'll never forget that moment when Lauren whipped out a straw and stuck it in my water cup .125462 seconds before it touched my mouth lol (she didn't want me to ruin my lipstick) you ladies are so awesome at what you do! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Sent on 06/05/2016