Alobar's Lighting and Sound Reviews

3 Reviews for Alobar's Lighting and Sound

3 Alobar's Lighting and Sound Reviews
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 09/10/2016

I would highly recommend this company. They did a great job and went above and beyond to make sure it was exactly what I was envisioning. When the venue changed things last minute they worked hard to make sure everything got set up. I greatly appreciated this company! They were the best!!

Alobar's was extremely easy to work with. My husband and I were able to customize a monogram light for one wall of our reception venue, including font and light color, etc. Alobar's was quick and inexpensive. The only trouble we had was that we had to set the light up ourself (I think it was an extra charge to have one of their crew members set the light up) and it was a little confusing. Also, the light sat in the middle of the room and possibly impacted some of the guest's views of the head table. But otherwise, it was a success!

Alexandria & Kyle · Married on 09/28/2018

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

HORRIBLE SERVICE. I WENT TO CHECK OUT SOME THINGS THERE FOR MY WEDDING AND THEY WERE GOING TO CONTACT ME ABOUT THE ESTIMATE. NEVER RECEIVED A REPLY EVEN WHEN I EMAILED THEM TWICE. DEFINITELY NEEDS TO WORK ON COMMUNICATION. I HAD TO GO WITH ANOTHER VENDOR FOR MY WEDDING.