Almond Tree Wedding Boutique for Bridal Gowns Reviews

176 | Phoenix, AZ

176 Reviews for Almond Tree Wedding Boutique for Bridal Gowns

Kay Eskildsen · Getting married on 05/04/2022

Amazing Experience

The store has a wide variety of styles and colors! Very laid-back atmosphere and made me feel very comfortable. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Best of all, we celebrated with champagne when I said yes to the dress!

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Ramirez · Married on 10/20/2020

Wedding dress fun

I heard about this place from my best friend. When we arrived the nice lady showed us where to look and our cute dressing area. We all had fun looking for my wedding dress. This was the first place I tried and I’m happy to say I found the one! I highly recommend this store. They have a large variety of wedding dresses and the prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Pedersen · Married on 09/26/2020

I found my dress and got a fantastic deal!

I had heard some wonderful things about Almond Tree before visiting and I am pleased to say that it was a great experience. I was able to find my wedding dress and they were able to help bring it down to my price point. I am literally so excited and grateful.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Maralason · Married on 09/19/2020

So fun and so genuine!

Having recently moved to Arizona for a job, the daunting task of dress shopping by myself was kind of nerve-racking. I had gone to Nordstrom to try on some samples only a couple weeks before and left feeling just silly. The dresses were too tight, nothing looked good, and the girl in my fitting room just kept saying how "fabulous" I look. Now, every girl likes a compliment, but it was just ridiculous at this point. After that experience, I felt a little confused about what I even wanted. I called around to consignment shops because I don't understand spending 1000's on a dress you'll wear once and all of them had no appointments. One of the places didn't have a working phone and the other one was booked for a week. I called Almond Tree and they had an opening that afternoon. Me and the girl behind the counter connected immediately, I think her name was Erin. The store is organized by size and she was kind and showed me where I can find everything. It was the perfect amount of support and space you need. I asked if there was anything that she had that was off-beat and she came out with this beautiful W-Too dress and I loved it immediately. I tried it on and she and I both agreed it looked fabulous. However, she encouraged me to try on more and I just kept going back to that "off-beat" dress. She spent an hour and a half with me at least and felt like a friend by the end of it. The dress selection, the support and the price are all reasons why I would recommend Almond Tree. But the feeling of having someone who is truthful, kind and supportive with you while you're picking out this silly outfit that means everything to you is really what sets them apart.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/18/2020

So Glad I Found My Wedding Dress Here!

I am so glad this was the place I found my wedding dress - it was amazing!! I found my dress back in November of 2019 and had such a wonderful experience at this boutique. Erin helped me find my wedding dress and she was absolutely phenomenal!
    She pulled 13 dresses for me to try on and was extremely helpful throughout the entire experience. She gave good advice as well, but let my friends, family and I truly experience each dress for ourselves.
    I cannot say enough good things about this boutique. They truly made my day special and helped me find the perfect dress for me, that I will get to wear on one of the most important days of my life.
    I am still in love with my dress to this day and cannot wait to wear it in September - all thanks to Erin and Almond Tree Wedding Boutique. Thank you!

Sent on 05/21/2020

Almond Tree Wedding Boutique for Bridal Gowns's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Ashley! We truly enjoyed having you. Congratulations, we can't wait to see your pictures!
  • Arianna

Arianna Harrington · Married on 05/08/2020

Quick and Seamless

Working with “Almond Tree Wedding Boutique” was very seamless and it made the whole experience of wedding dress shopping highly enjoyable.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Rori McPhilliamy · Married on 03/21/2020

Amazing space, beautiful decor, wonderful experience!

Not only is this place budget conscious but the idea of consignment is so environmentally friendly as well! Amazing friendly staff, beautiful place. Private area for your friends and family and you to try on so you are not lined up next to several others. This place is amazing!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 03/07/2020

Dreamy Dress

Almond Tree has been absolutely amazing to work with. From the first appointment with Erin, to the final fitting with Emma, everyone has been so helpful! Their selection varies so much that you can try on any style to see what you like best, and you may be surprised at what that is! I love that their concept is sustainable and affordable, making big names accessible to brides of all budgets. Erin and Pam made trying on dresses so fun - I never wanted to stop! Emma is a miracle worker and you just need to remember to trust the process, because she will get your dress perfect for you big day! I wore my dress as long as possible and never wanted to take it off. You won't regret going to Almond Tree!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Bri

Bri · Married on 11/17/2019

Affordable and helpful

The person I worked with did not give a "say yes to the dress" feeling. However, she listened to what I wanted and helped me find a gorgeous dress!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Kyra

Kyra Hall · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Bridal shop with Amazing Consultants

I was very impressed by Almond Tree Bridal. I went to Pheonix to try wedding dresses on with my mom and sister and really needed to find a dress that weekend. I need something that I could take but that was me in bridal form. The appointment scheduling was easy and the person who was on the phone was knowledgeable and friendly.

The minute we got there we were greeted warmly by the owner, Erin. After answering her questions and going over budget we looked at some pictures on Pinterest and she gave me helpful hints on dress shopping. She was directed us the racks of dresses that could be altered to my size (I'm extremely petite) and that were in my budget just to get a feel as to what we liked.

I found none of the dresses I pulled I liked a lot Haha so thankfully Erin was extremely professional and amazing at what she did. She listened when I pointed things out I liked and didnt like and pulled the most amazing dress.

It was something I never would have picked out myself but I gave it a whirl and loved it. She then proceeded to give me tons of tips on alterations since I was going to a different state which I am finding extremely helpful in weeding out seamstresses that are not very experienced with wedding dresses.

I cant tell you how much I loved this place and Erin in particular. I never felt pressured and i genuinely feel that she wanted me to get a dress I loved. That and I was right on budget. Got an amazing deal! Definitely would recommend this bridal shop to anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jan Har · Married on 08/31/2019

Great place!

My dress shopping was a completely wonderful experience. I was not looking forward to wedding dress shopping because I am a difficult body shape. I was able to find a beautiful and affordable quality dress at almond tree. The place is cute and clean and the service was excellent.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Lightfoot · Married on 08/12/2019

Aaaammmazzingg

This place was by far the easiest part of my wedding. I moved my wedding up a whole year, made an appointment next day. I came in an hour earlier to my appointment because we were close, and the owner took me back and was my consultant for the duration. They were so sweet, and made sure that they not only pulled dresses for me that I might like, but also allowed my mom and I to look. The rooms were private and she was very helpful and gave me awesome advice. She made sure everything was set for me when I left, and I even left that day with my dress. I was worried alterations were going to take forever, but she reassured me that they wouldn't. She gave me so much advice on veil options, earrings I should wear, what color shirt my groomsmen should wear, everything! Im really happy and grateful I found my dress and that it was such a pleasant experience.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 03/24/2018

I came to Almond Tree to look at their amazing sale that my mom and I had heard of! We got awesome, personal service and I was able to try on so many dresses. I found my beautiful dress here and I paid less than half of what the retail price would be! I also got my dress tailored here and the tailor did amazing. She cut the sleeves down and fixed a tear in the front of the dress all seamlessly! The lace looked gorgeous even with all the tweaks. She also put some of the extra lace that was cute from my sleeves onto my vale, which was a super cool personal touch. Thank you Almond Tree!

Sent on 05/18/2018

MJ · Married on 03/03/2018

A wonderful variety of unique dresses. The owner, Pam was super helpful. I gave her my budget and she did not try to upsell. Beautifully decorated salon, too! Thankyou!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Carolina · Married on 12/03/2017

I got my wedding dress alterations done by Emma Wixom. She was reasonable and so easy to work with! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Megan · Married on 12/02/2017

Pam and Emma have been nothing but helpful! I was dreading getting my dress because clothing shopping has never been fun for me. When I went, Pam was great! She was very patient with me and whatever we asked she accommodated! Once it was time for my alterations, Emma made it so easy. Very personable and willing to make my requests work. After expressing some concern areas I had with my body and how the dress fit, Emma worked on my dress over night and had it ready the next day!! My wedding is in 3 days and I picked up my dress today. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop to ALL brides! We had the option to purchase the dress and the shop kept it for a few months so I didn't have to bring it home and risk my Fiance seeing it! :)

The price below was for my dress, a belt and all my alterations!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Kayla · Married on 01/13/2017

My dress shopping experience was wonderful thanks to the lovely ladies at Almond Tree. Within 5 dresses, we found the perfect one for me that was exactly what I was looking for and the prices cannot be beat.

Sent on 02/12/2017
  • Wheninlove

Liana · Married on 12/17/2016

This is the third shop that I went to to find my dress and I was absolutely blown away by the attentiveness and professionalism of all the staff. My consultant, Sue, was just incredible: she was able to hone in on exactly what I want based off a few gowns that I had picked out and guided me very gently to follow my heart and choose the dress that I truly wanted, even though my family had some reservations. She took the time to listen to each and every opinion in my party, even going as far to call the alterations consultant to see few could make the dress exactly what I had imagined. She even asked the owner if she could match the price of another, less expensive gown that I was considering so that money wouldn't be the deciding factor in getting "the one". I ended up with a Maggie Sottero couture gown for less than $500 and it is everything I dreamed and more! Thank you, Sue, for making this experience an amazing one!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Marah · Married on 06/13/2016

I purchased my dress from Almond Tree for my wedding in three weeks and I CANNOT WAIT to wear it! It is absolutely gorgeous. It is everything and more that I imagined my dress being and at a better price even. The entire staff was great and they had a wide selection of dresses and accessories. I highly recommend Almond Tree!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

I had a wonderful experience here!! I went in thinking that I wouldn't be able to find my dream dress in my price range... ($1000) But the gal working with me helped me find it!! And the value for my dress was awesome! The price was 1600 and they brought the price down to 1200 just so it wasn't way above my budget. But every dress I tried on under 1000 was also beautiful!! There were so many great options there. They are off the rack so the altering is going to be a little more tedious with some distress from being tried on several times. But I couldn't be any happier with it regardless! And very friendly staff :) And a cute and private dressing area with large mirrors!

Sent on 02/24/2016

I cannot say enough good things about this wedding dress boutique and I also knew I wanted a used wedding dress because of cost.

They are located in City North/High Street, which is an upscale location, so it set the standards. Also, parking is great on the road and there is a parking garage right there if the street was ever full (which it wasn't). LOVE convenience when you can get it related to weddings. The inside of the boutique is gorgeous too. I felt like I was in a regular wedding dress boutique, but with so much more selection! They had the cute couches and layout and decor, so I felt like I wasn't missing out on anything with the wedding dress search.

My appointment: I had a one-on-one appointment scheduled and it was truly one-on-one. The gal that helped me asked for our budget and my style (budget was very strict and style not as much), and she stuck to that in helping us search. To back up a bit - I had just been to David's Bridal right before this appointment and had fallen in LOVE with a dress ON SALE. The only thing holding me back was my maid of honor was only meeting me at Almond Tree. Thank goodness for that! The sales gal actually grabbed a dress I hadn't seen and asked if I liked it - I LOVED it. But was it too expensive? Yes - several hundred over my budget. However, the sales gal knew the dress had been there awhile and was going to call the owner to see if she could bring down the price. I tried it on and it was the dress. She got a hold of the owner and they brought it down UNDER my budget! I was ecstatic and bought the dress immediately. Wonderful, wonderful experience. Also, the tulle was ripped on the dress and she said they would fix it for free and give me a complimentary dry cleaning if I used their seamstress for alterations - fine with me. Now the dress is altered, beautiful, and dry-cleaned perfectly! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/18/2016
  • Emmy

Emmy · Married on 03/05/2016

Had a good time at Almond Tree Boutique. I only tried on about 4-5 dresses before I found just what I wanted and made a purchase! I was kind of shocked how quickly my days of wedding dress shopping had ended. Haha.
    I enjoyed being able to sift through the dresses (they're arranged by size and style) for ones I wanted to try on. I was concerned that many dresses would be hemmed too short for me (I'm 5' 10") but most the dresses were samples so were unaltered. After trying on a few, my consultant was able to hone in on exactly what I was looking for and went and grabbed a different dress that was, in fact, exactly what I wanted! The best part was it was a $1700 dress that was priced at $850. :-) Definitely glad I went here!

Sent on 05/29/2015

I had the most amazing experience at Almond Tree Boutique! My consultant was very laid back, listened to my likes and dislikes, was extremely helpful (but not too helpful) , and had an amazingly calming presence that made the entire experience very enjoyable. My bridal party and I were able to relax and take our time. After having a terrible experience the day before at another boutique, I thought I would never find my dress, but I ended up finding it at Almond tree. I truly believe that if it wasn't for their great service, and the calmness of the store I would've never found my dress. I ended up finding a brand new dress that had never been worn or altered, and needed minimal alterations for the exact budget I had. I highly recommend this boutique for every bride, but especially for the bride who can't handle chaotic and pushy bridal salons.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Jacqué · Married on 01/09/2016

When I first started looking for a wedding dress for my wedding, I had booked appointments at 4 or 5 different boutiques, however, when I came upon their booth at the bridal expo, we decided to go look here first. They had so many amazing selections of dresses and I tried on at least 20. All of them as beautiful as the next! The pricing was extremely reasonable and they accommodated my VERY large party of family and friends there with me to help make a decision. The staff and management were so sweet and very helpful, they were honest about what looked good and what else to try on. When I finally found the PERFECT dress, it was here at almond tree. I needed to get it altered as I am extremely short, and the seamstress did an amazing job! We went from a dress with straps and buttons, to a strapless dress with a corset backing as well as taking a few inches off of the bottom. My dress turned out perfect and I felt like a princess on my special day. I would send everyone I know getting married to Almond Tree. I had a WONDERFUL experience and would do it all over again if I could!

Sent on 01/18/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/21/2015

My sister went here for her wedding gown and after seeing her experience I knew this was the place I would go one day for my wedding dress!! Pam helped my sister and she was also the one who helped me and all I can say is she is awesome! She is extremely professional but also personable. She doesn't rush you and allows you to truly take your time in browsing the dresses and making your final decision. She works with you and your budget to help you find your dream dress within your price range. I would recommend every bride start their wedding dress search here because odds are it's the only stop you'll need to make.

Sent on 05/10/2015