Allurez Reviews

Allurez 6
Allurez 7
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 08/29/2015

I don't think I've ever met someone who isn't afraid of buying expensive things online based on what you see on a website. We didn't experience that fear with Allurez. If you don't like what you get you send it back. It's that simple no hassle. My fiance purchased my engagement ring from Allurez a little over a year ago and I receive at least 4 compliments on my ring a week. To this day if something needs to be fixed we have no problem sending it in for our issue to be resolved. Their customer service is great and turn around time is even better. We purchased my wedding band through them too because of the great experience we've had with them over the year of being engaged.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Antonina · Married on 02/17/2015

Bought this bracelet for my wife and it was delivered earlier today. My wife was quite surprised and thought that maybe it was a mistake. I actually intended it as a surprise but then had to ruin the moment by explaining that I had bought this for her. And this came as a surprise for her as she never thought that I could do it. It’s a fine piece of jewelry and she loved it. The stones are of optimum size, neither too big nor too small. The delivery was fast and the cost reasonable. Overall, I am a satisfied customer.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Merima · event on 02/13/2015

I originally bought a sapphire ring from blue nile, but had to return it because of its poor quality. My friend told me about Allurez and so I decided to try them. I got a much more beautiful ring for less then what I paid for on blue nile. The ring arrived in a few days and looked amazing. Strictly professional service, quick delivery and all other benefits you will get if you buy from Allurez :)

Perfect advice from my best friend ?

Sent on 03/10/2016

Tracy · Married on 02/10/2015

This heart necklace in rose gold came as a savior for me as only two days were left for my first wedding anniversary and I did not have any gift for my wife. She loves jewelry so my colleague suggested shopping online and then I selected this necklace in 14k gold. Hope my wife will like it!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Simon · Married on 02/08/2015

I decided to gift this b'ful set to my wife on wedding anniversary and I placed order too. But was very nervous as expected delivery date and gifting day is near. I was pretty sure i am going to miss but i got it very next day. I never write reviews but i really want to appreciate the service so it is the best way.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Laura · Married on 01/28/2015

Allurez went so much out of it's way to get me exactly what I want in an engagement ring. I was so pleased by the service I received that since then I have been a loyal customer. Everything I have bought was beautiful and unique. Deffinitly recommend this site.

Sent on 09/28/2014

selmica · Married on 11/01/2014

Most watch collectors enjoy finding watches that present as great values while still having some quality specifications to go along with being cost effective.
    The model will meet the expectations of consumers seeking that cost effective dive style watch while providing some quality specifications.
    Thats why I think you should buy it and have it with you every day.
    All the best about professionalism of Allurez company  

Sent on 11/02/2015

Eli · Married on 10/22/2014

I recently bought an engagement ring and upon its arrival I got it appraised by a local jeweler for double its value. I am extremely happy with Allurez's overall service and quality. I am very happy and I recommend Allurez to even my closest friends.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Customer service is count where ever you go, and the Allurez customer service is very efficient. They help you their customer to choose the best product. Good collection of diamond and gold jewelry. Especially engagement and wedding rings.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Aaron · Married on 06/24/2014

fast delivery and great service. i am regular customer now.

Sent on 06/21/2014

chris · Married on 06/16/2014

These guys went so much out of their way for me it was incredible. Such a good company and service. I will use them for years to come.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Sam · Married on 06/07/2014

I am so glad I came across Allurez.com in my search for an engagement ring for my fiancé. The ring I ordered is beautiful and I showed it to a friend who is a jewelry appraiser who told me I got an absolute steal of a deal. my fiancé is extremely happy with the shine and style which is all great. the service is great, the salespeople were always nice and patient and I couldnt ask for more. I have Allurez.com on my favorites now and will shop there for future jewelry needs and have bragged about it to all my friends. My recomendation: Buy from Allurez.com without any hesitation.

Sent on 01/12/2014

Emir · Married on 03/12/2014

Great company and great products. Very pleased with the ring i bought and the service I received

Sent on 05/04/2016

sabina · Married on 02/01/2014

Blue Diamond

Just received a by the yard necklace. Perfect blue color (no green tinge) and very nice 14k white gold chain with lobster claw clasp. Could not have been nicer combination and looks great on my wife. Jewelry arrived 3 days after order well packaged in a beautiful jewelry box. Great experience.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Caroline · Married on 12/24/2013

Just bought an engagement ring from Allurez, in behalf of my son, we live in Northern Ireland , and thanks too Jessica we had his ring delivered in 5 days and it would have been here sooner but due to bad weather in the states it had a slight delay, and through out the whole deliver Jessica kept in touch with me through emails and even sent us photos of the ring which is beautiful, and we can't thank Jessica enough for all her help, she has made my son's Christmas and his bride to be ... Thank you Jessica . And all at allurez , and I am sure we will be looking for there wedding ring.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Sergey · Married on 12/14/2013

Allurez is very great seller. I am very happy with my wedding rings. High quality and shipping periods. Shipping period to Russia made 9 days, it is fine. I am very grateful also the biggest recommendations.
    Thank you very much!

Sent on 11/06/2013

A friend recommended Allurez to me to buy our wedding bands from. I ended up buying a diamond wedding ring for myself and a hammered wedding band for my fiancee. The rings look much better in person and we actually got them appraised for more than double. The customer service was excellent.
    thank you Allurez.com

Sent on 11/24/2013

So when I decided to propose to my girlfriend, I knew I had to buy the best ring possible. My friend suggested Allurez and was instantly in love with their prices and rings. So I bought this beautiful bridal ring set. I paid through wire transfer so I got a 2% cash discount on an already great price. When I received it I got it appraised for a little more than double the price I paid for it. All in all, I would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 03/19/2013

LouLou · Married on 09/08/2013

My fiance and I decided that we want to make and treasure as many beautiful memories as we could for all aspects of our wedding. When we find any aspect of planning our wedding stressful, we take a step back and time off. We were so happy and excited to find Allurez! They made picking our engagement rings a true joy and a pleasure. We have been so pleased with their attention to detail and their high quality of customer service that we are recommending Allurez to all of our family and friends. If you are buying jewelry, start at Allurez!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Mark · Married on 03/09/2013

Allurez Jewelry has some of the greatest engagement rings and jewelery i could find! Not only do the have beautiful pieces but the have great prices. If you are looking for fine jewelery and looking for that special engagement ring you have to go to Allurez Jewelery. They have exceptional customer service and will have your ring delivered in no time!

Sent on 04/19/2012

stephanie · Married on 10/12/2012

I found just the right necklace to go with my sweetheart neckline dress when a friend of mine recommended checking out Allurez - I loved their selection and prices, couldn't resist buying a diamond necklace....so beautiful!!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Eileen · Married on 10/06/2012

I recently lost my favorite diamond filled heart necklace and was fortunate to find it on the Allurez website. I emailed some questions to customer service and they were very helpful with their response. I received the necklace today it is absolutely beautiful and exactly as described. I am very pleased with this company and would not hesitate to order from them in the future.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Derek · Married on 09/28/2012

My fiance and I just ordered our wedding bands from Allurez.com after not being able to find what we wanted in the local jewelry shops. We loved the diamond and pink sapphire wedding band for her and for me, I went with the plain Miligrain wedding band in white gold. The rings look amazing - even better up close than what we saw on the website.

Very good price, they've easily appraised for more than what we paid and we've gotten several compliments on our rings from friends of ours.

Sent on 02/11/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/31/2012

After lengthy searches for a wedding band, I found Allurez. I was nervous about purchasing a piece of jewelry from an online website. However, I found the perfect ring on Allurez.com, and just received it today. It is absolutely gorgeous, and the online photos do not do Allurez' jewelry justice. The ring is far more beautiful than I could have imagined. Also, Korine, the professional Allurez associate helped me throughout the entire purchase process. It is amazing to have both personalized service and jewelry that surpasses expectations. I WILL be back! Thank you Korine, and thank you, Allurez for offering such amazing quality, prices, incredible selection and service - that seems to be so rare in business anymore.

Sent on 06/19/2012

serge · Married on 05/05/2012

after much internet searching, i found a man's rose gold wedding band i really liked at allurez..i ordered online 4 days before my wedding, really three as it was very late in the evening...i received a call from korine advising me that it would take five days to make my ring...i explained that i was getting married in three days and would gladly pay overnight fees to get it in time...she said she would do her best and get back to me.....two hours later, she called and advised that i would receive my ring in two days...day before my wedding, my shiny new wedding band arrived at 11am...perfect fit, perfect in everyway....thank you VERY much korine for your excellent service and attention to my needs...you got it done!!! thank you again... serge martin docsbm@aol.com

Sent on 05/07/2012