Allurez Reviews

Allurez 5
Allurez 6
Allurez 7

Manuel · Married on 10/08/2016

As an international customer I am 100% satisfied with the engagement ring I purchased. The quality is amazing, my item looks even better than it does in the picture. Customer service was flawless, they really make sure their service quality matches the prices customers are paying for their jewelry. I felt well attended, every question was properly answered with an acceptable response rate. Shipping speed was awesome, free overnight shipping. Here's some advice: Amazon checkout is the best payment method for international customers. Go for GIA diamonds as they have the best value in the market rather than EGL.
    Customer service agents were very proffessional and really know what they're talking about.
    Value is exceptional. They don't compromise quality for a low price.
    I had a 5/5 experience with this vendor.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Rohid · Married on 08/16/2016

AMAZING SERVICE! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2016

Allurez is a place that offers a better, different.
    Beauty products, quality and uniqueness will make your look perfect.
    With Diamond Flower Ring with Black Rhodium 14k White Gold (0.36ct) my hand is shining bright.
    Seeing the beauty of this ring, I ordered still a number of other products.
    In addition to the quality and uniqueness of the product, speed of delivery, ease of purchase, the customer commitment of staff, Allurez makes unique, much better than the other.
    Of course, visit Allurez and see for yourself.
    My choices and my recommendation is Allurez.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Sirena · Married on 08/03/2016

I was looking for a jewelry store to custom make an engagement ring for my fiance. I was really happy to find out about Allurez as they have lots of customization options. The engagement ring I boughtlooks much better in person and my fiance loves it! Thank you Allurez! I will be back to buy the wedding band.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Karen · Married on 07/02/2016

My fiance ordered my engagement ring and wedding band in April 2015. The diamond is amazing and the setting unique. I had it appraised for insurance in Oct 2015 and the set appraised at $1500 more than the purchase price. It was a great experience and we were able to customize the set to our wishes.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Alex · Married on 06/15/2016

I ordered a ring, actually me and my boyfriend picked it together. I was so happy when it arrived! I'm totally satisfied with my purchase. The ring is amazing, of high quality and fits me perfectly. Their customer service is very kind, the delivery fast and the price for that kind of piece pretty affordable. I honestly recommend this store!

Sent on 06/06/2016

I was under a tight timeframe ordering my husband's wedding band. I wanted a custom engraving but knew it probably was not feasible because I waited so long to place the order. Allurez got it done, with a professional attitude. The ring is beautiful. It arrived in a very nice packaging. I am very happy & can't wait to give it to him this weekend!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Kia · Married on 05/19/2016

My fiance bought my engagement ring from allurez. We thought it only right to get our wedding bands there as well since we loved my ring. I selected a band that did not fit well with my ring. 3 weeks before my wedding I frantically called & asked them to make me a custom one. They happily obliged & Cheryl was one of the most pleasant customer service reps I've had a pleasure to work with. Not only was she patient with me but I couldn't have asked for more beautiful bands. I'm in love!!!! Just in time for my wedding in 2 days!

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • Rayna

Rayna · Married on 05/07/2016

The ring I ordered is beautiful and unique and fits perfectly.

Sent on 05/16/2016

My wedding was right around the corner and because I initially had very little time to plan I realized I still had no wedding ring. I found a beautiful ring with stones that were quite large and of very high quality for their price. Because my wedding was so close, I needed to get the ring next day, and Allurez went out of their way to make it happen, and the ring was ready the next day. It was like magic, and so was the look of the ring- it was perfect for the occasion. Not too showy but stones definitely stood out, yet were delicate enough to symbolize the innocence and beauty of a first wedding. It was fit for a princess. I highly recommend Allurez for quality, price, reliability and delivery.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Angela · event on 04/13/2016

Really pleasant experience working with Allurez. High quality of the jewelry! I got the most beautiful diamond ring I've ever seen.Do not hesitate to buy from Allurez, everything is perfect! Professional customer service, which is always available. I will definitely be purchasing again from Allurez

Sent on 05/13/2016

I had a great experience shopping online for the wedding ring from Allurez a few weeks ago. The Allurez customer service is very friendly and they helped me choose the perfect ring. The ring I ordered was gorgeous and my fiancé loved it. Allurez obviously carries high quality products and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 03/25/2016

As rose gold is in these day i was eager to buy something new jewelry in that color but not satisfied after searching so much. I find this one nice and i ordered and when i have it, this is same as in picture.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Elizabet · Married on 03/19/2016

My experience which I had with Allurez has been wonderful. High quality of the jewelry and how quickly it arrived is so amazing! Customer service, their commitment to the customer and assistance that have given me is priceless.
    I will definitely be purchasing again from Allurez.

Hany · Married on 03/19/2016

For a long time I hesitated to purchase jewelry online. Everything seemed incredible and incredulous. When I heard from my friends all the best of allurez, I decided on the first purchase.
    Now am a true lover of the Allurez brand and will only buy jewelry from them.
    Their jewelry is beautiful and the customer service team is truly amazing.
    Allurez brand is my recommendation for all.

Hany · event on 03/19/2016

Now am a true lover of the Allurez brand and will only buy jewelry from them.
    Their jewelry is beautiful and the customer service team is truly amazing.
    Allurez brand is my recommendation for all.

Michael · Married on 03/09/2016

I am lover of diamond and he already knew this thing before and that's why he bought this beautiful and elegant diamond ring for me.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Glosaryy · event on 03/07/2016

my girl was very surprised when I gave you silver watch and necklace which I bought on Allurez.com

Delivery was right on time. Their stuff was very professional when I called the,.

Beautiful offer they have. :)

When you are looking for gift. you can not leave this web shop without buying something :)

Sent on 03/08/2016

Katy · event on 03/06/2016

My boyfriend ordered me a ring for my birthday. It was a great surprise for me. It arrived just on time, the quality is really good and the ring is so pretty.

Sent on 03/09/2016
  • User5572434 · event on 03/02/2016

I bought this golden ring for my girl for engagement in hope that she will accept.
    Of course she did it.

I saw her once looking at allurez.com what she can bought to her self, and that ring was saved in her bookmark. I tought it was her ideal present, present from her dreams :)

Sent on 03/07/2016

jasmina · Married on 03/02/2016

Best offer of wedding jewelry you can find here. Professional service, quick delivery, pleasant stuff... Recommended to eveyone who wants to buy something with a good quality, easy way to pay etc.

• User6440029 · event on 03/01/2016

Excelent service! They gave me great advice...

Sent on 03/02/2016

Lejlica · event on 03/01/2016

Best way to make your women happy is to buy her something from Allurez :)
    So unique jewelry, quick delivery etc you can find here :D
    Warmly recommended ...

Sent on 03/04/2016

Lejlica · event on 03/01/2016

Best way to make your women happy is to buy her something from Allurez :)
    So unique jewelry, quick delivery etc you can find here :D
    Warmly recommended ..."

Sent on 03/04/2016

Glosaryy · event on 03/01/2016

Beautiful offer they have. :)

Sent on 03/09/2016