Allurez Reviews

Allurez 5
Allurez 6
Allurez 7

Darrell · Married on 04/07/2018

Great experience. They were very helpful. Highly recommended. I would use them again

Sent on 02/16/2018
  • Z

zoey · Married on 03/31/2018

I purchased a loose diamond from Allurez and I love it. I live in Canada and decided to buy from them as my friend recommended me to them. I paid with wire transfer and even got another 1.5% discount. I got the diamond appraised for double the amount I paid. Very happy with my purchase.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Dina · Married on 03/06/2018

I had a bracelet custom made by Allurez and it came out a lot nicer than I expected. Very happy with my custom made Allurez bracelet

Sent on 03/16/2018
    Allurez 8
    Allurez 9
    Allurez 10
    Allurez 11

Andy · Married on 03/03/2018

Their website has countless options for any ring you want while making easy to navigate through the webpage. If you have any questions or (like me) have no idea about the details on the diamond Allurez will be more than happy to help you. They have some of the best customer service I've encountered with them wanting the best for me.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Alison · event on 02/27/2018

I had a great experience buying from Allurez. The customer service person answered all of my questions and my necklace arrived just a few days after I purchased it. Thank you.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Stephen · Married on 02/27/2018

I would not hesitate purchasing from Allurez I purchased a beautiful pendant through Simona. I'm over the moon with it

Sent on 11/18/2016

Sophia · Married on 01/20/2018

I got my wedding band from Allurez.com and holy crap, it’s absolutely perfect!!! I was agonizing over wedding bands because everything was just so expensive and there are way too many sites that are too good to be true! However, after reading reviews on here I decided to try it out! I got my ring about 1/2 off on a pre cyber Monday sale, and it is absolutely perfect. At first I had a hard time finding things on the site, so I called the help line, and a woman named Cheryll looked around, sent me links, and eventually called me back about ten minutes after we hung up with the PERFECT RING! It was stunning, within my price range, and gave me goosebumps. She was amazing, and she’s the reason I found my perfect wedding band. I can’t promote this site enough, seriously. If you’re on the fence, just do it. It’s not a scam, and they have absolutely fantastic customer service and free returns!
    Happy ring hunting!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Allurez 12

Elma · Married on 11/14/2017

My grandma loves to shop here so I heard from her about this company and I am about to do my first shopping here. You have the image.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Allurez 13

Jay · Married on 11/11/2017

Very reasonable prices and great selection.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Andy · Married on 07/08/2017

Find what you are looking for with their website, in my case an engagement ring, and then call. They will personally answer the phone and assist you with any of the small details that makes custom jewelry so special. Allurez's customer representatives were very helpful, Cheryl responded to my multiple questions by phone and email, providing excellent service. I would use Allurez again for their quality of service, responsiveness, and value.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Anna · Married on 06/23/2017

I was hesitant about buying jewelry online without seeing it. But I decided to give Allurez a chance since they offer free shipping and easy returns. After receiving my necklace I can truly say I am happy with my decision. It looks stunning! Their service was amazing as well. Thank you Allurez!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Galen · Married on 06/20/2017

You have the most gorgeous jewelry, that is priced so that even people on a budget can afford you. I have been trying to find the rings I have picked out for awhile, at a price that we could actually afford. My husband receives social security disability so we are on a fixed income. Thank you for making it possible to finally get the rings we have been looking for and for making my dream come true.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Robert · Married on 06/07/2017

I was a demanding customer that was concerned my ring might not make it on time. The Allurez customer service staff was calming and helpful. When there were shipping problems, Allurez staff solved it. They made me a happy camper. My wife loved the ring!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/01/2017

I was so pleased with the ring .I have ordered off internet before and been disappointed.Not the case here .I was worried about the size it's perfect ! I can not begin to express my satisfaction with this ring I am now ordering a second ring ?? This is by far my best experience ordering jewelry on line !I wish I could attach photos with this review.The value to me is worth way more than I paid for!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Daniel · Married on 04/22/2017

After spending a lot of time doing my research I managed to design and buy the perfect ring for my girlfriend. I live in the UK and the ring took slightly longer to then expected to be created and shipped out but any doubts I had were took care of with the great customer service, every email I sent was responded to within the hour and written back personally and not a templated responces. Big shout out to Simona who kept me updated over the weeks and answered all my questions.
    Apart from the annoyance of paying inport tax, the ring is fantastic and I couldn't be happier.
    I highly recommend using Allurez.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Aida · Married on 04/10/2017

I ended up designing my own ring which looks a lot better in person.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Miguel Ferreira · Married on 03/07/2017

Thank you so much! from me and my lovely fiance!

Sent on 07/14/2015

I had a great experience with Allurez - my fiance was on a budget, but he found the ring I wanted and I love it! He said it was the best price he could find for that style (he looked everywhere), and the quality was wonderful. Customer service was really helpful when I requested an appraisal. Would do business with Allurez again!

Sent on 04/20/2016

NADINA · Married on 12/30/2016

I really recommend this Allurez. The quality of their jewelry is excellent, design is modern and I have received many compliments on the diamond necklace I purchased from them. I will definitely continue to buy jewelry from this site in the future. Recommend to others without hesitation!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Judy · Married on 11/27/2016

I had the best experience with Allurez. They made everything possible for me to have my wife's anniversary ring on time. I love them!!! Thank you so much for all your help. Best customer service.

Sent on 11/24/2017

LeeAnn · Married on 11/25/2016

OMG. I cannot believe the service! I am obviously new to this, getting the rings through Amazon. Cheryl called me regarding the Now, Cheryl not only helped me, but explained to me options and got wonderful rings at a fantastic price. Perfect for what I needed. Thank you Allurez, for making my wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2016

P · Married on 11/06/2016

I got a $4500 engagement ring and wedding band from Allurez. The value seems really good compared to other sites I priced them against, and they were extremely responsive on the phone and via email. Best of all, the rings came on time, exactly as ordered, with a special request, on short notice (less than a week). Beat that right! -ph

Sent on 11/03/2016

Angela · Married on 10/21/2016

I am very pleased with the cooperation with allurez. Do not hesitate to cooperate with allurez. There is a large selection of beautiful wedding rings and I found the perfect ring for me. I simply fell in love. Of course there is a professional service, which is always available. I will certainly be back again. Everything is perfect.

Sent on 04/29/2016
  • User7196952 · event on 10/12/2016

This company was very very worthwhile..

Sent on 09/13/2016

I recently bought an engagement ring and upon its arrival I got it appraised by a local jeweler for double its value. I am extremely happy with Allurez's overall service and quality. I am very happy and I recommend Allurez to even my closest friends.

Sent on 10/22/2014