Allure Films by Video One Productions Reviews

30 | Havertown, PA

30 Reviews for Allure Films by Video One Productions

jared · Married on 11/03/2002

We love our video. Video One did a great job.

Sent on 04/18/2008

Joanne · Married on 11/17/2007

Very professional

Sent on 11/23/2007

4.2
      3.5

Adding a videographer to our wedding was a very last minute decision. I had, had some reservations about having one but it was something that was important to my Husband. I am so glad that we decided on Video One Productions. While they were constantly running film and in all the right places, I hardly knew they were there. I had heard stories of videographers constantly being in the way and not allowing photographers or other capture the events. These guys were not like that at all! They were great to work with and their work is fabulous!

Sent on 07/24/2012

A · Married on 10/21/2017

2.2
      1.5
      1.5
      0.5

Very difficult to get in touch with and our film took forever to be finished. The quality of the film wasn’t reflective of the massive price tag attached. Disappointing.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Angela · Married on 11/22/2014

2.2
      1.0
      3.0
      1.0
      3.0
      3.5

Sadly, my husband and I are not happy with the finished product that we received from Allure. The video itself is not horrible, but it's not great either. And for the money we spent, we expected spectacular. The full-length, 90-minute video inexplicably ends abruptly after the father/daughter dance and very quickly fades to black. Beyond the video, however, are the services provided. We were told that the five-minute "teaser" trailer would be available not long after the wedding, and available online so that we could share it with friends. When I called to find out about that, I was told that the teaser trailer is the last thing they create, after all the other editing is done. What, then, is the point of a teaser trailer? Secondly, the disc came in a nondescript black case and the disc simply said, "Our Wedding Day" on it. I suppose you have to pay even more than we did to get your name on it. Finally, we were married in November 2014 and didn't get the discs until almost five months later--in early- to mid-April. Although this last piece of the puzzle is the least of my concerns, it does bear mentioning. Overall, something that I was anxiously awaiting ended up being a disappointment that I try not to think about lest I get upset all over again. My husband did not want to go with this vendor; I'm sad to say that I didn't listen to him.

Sent on 05/08/2015