Allure Films by Video One Productions Reviews

29 | Havertown, PA

29 Reviews for Allure Films by Video One Productions

Laura · Married on 03/11/2017

My daughter and her new husband were married March 11th at the Kimmel Center. We hired Tim Sudall to be the videographer, which was clearly one of the best choices we made. We have not been able to stop watching our video over and over again. Not only is he an absolute delight to work with--so warm, accessible, and unobtrusive, but his artistry surpassed every expectation we might have had. He found moments during the night that we had forgotten, and captured all the warmth and beauty of the evening.
    Please do not hesitate to hire Tim. He is a cut above anyone else in his industry, and we are so very thrilled with the results!

From the first meeting we felt confident with allure films. We really researched a lot of companies and they just really provided us with exactly what we wanted. You would never even know they were there. They did such a great job of filming and never were obtrusive. They definitely have a great artistic approach. It was money well spent.

I cannot wait to see my video. But I can tell anyone that Tim and his son are amazing to work with and love what they do!! They definitely are great communicators and are very relaxed when it comes to all of the admin it takes to get to the big day! Like I said I cannot wait to see the video -- looking forward to it!!

Shevon · Married on 01/01/2014

Allure Films made the wedding video of our dreams and we cannot stop watching it! We had a NYE party followed by an afternoon wedding on New Year's Day -- all at the Four Seasons. Tim, from Allure Films, was there all night on NYE and all day on NYD. He was wonderful to work with, very unobstrusive, and his work product was phenomenal! The video captured all of the small and large moments. Hiring Tim and his team was the best decision we made!

Lauren · Married on 11/16/2013

My husband and I got married on 11/16/13 we had Tim as our videographer. Tim is an amazing person to work with. He is very fun easy going and knows how to capture the moment without intruding. I loved his work from the first time I saw it. I can not wait to see our finished product. Tim is truly a very talented person. I couldnt have asked for anyone better to capture the magic of our wedding day!

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2013

Tim and his team were so wonderful the day of our September 21st wedding, we didn't even know they were there. There are no big cameras that get in the way, and no one's performing for the video because you don't even realize there is one! So far we have only received our trailer, but it was AWESOME!! They really captured the essence of the day in just 2 short minutes. It was so fun reliving it all over again. I feel like a movie star, because the video is so professional. I really cannot wait to see the other videos. It is such a great way to relive the day and have those memories forever. There is so much I missed and I am so thankful they were able to capture those moments!! Thank you!!!

James · Married on 05/17/2013

Where do I start with these guys?!

Hollywood style movie trailer within 30 days? check.
    Amazing response time to any and every inquiry? check.
    Competent, professional and creative? check, check and check.

Using Video One ranks up there with my all-time great vendor decisions for any event I've ever planned. If I could give them a rating higher than 5 I would. The quality of the video is just astounding (they sent me a blu-ray copy of our wedding film. blu ray!!). Some of the shots were creative beyond creative. I'm pretty sure they're using remote controlled helicopters to get venue shots from above. If this is starting to sound more like a Hollywood production than a wedding video, you're on the right path.

We selected their 'journalist' package and it was perfect. At times in the video it feels like there are anywhere from 5-7 cameras all rolling at once. I have no idea if that's the case or not, but they truly do capture every moment. Not just the big ones that everyone sees... but the small ones that maybe only you and your bride/groom share together. And for that we will be forever grateful.

We will proudly pull out our wedding video whenever we're asked about it and I'm sure we'll watch it many, many more times over the years to come.

Nancy, Tim and team - thank you so very much for your service. It truly was a pleasure to have you guys be a part of our day!

jessica · Married on 05/04/2013

Tim and his team did a great job with our wedding video. They were very easy to work with throughout the planning process. They were also true professionals on the day of the wedding, capturing everything and anticipating what would be happening. I would highly recommend them.

Matt · Married on 04/20/2013

At first I was undecided on if Kristin and I were going to hire a videographer or not. We weren't sure on if the cost justified the value and if we were ever going to watch it. We ultimately decided the video wasn't for us to watch, rather our future generations to see how our wedding was. We were shocked with how quick we received the highlight film. We were actually still on our honeymoon when I received an email (yes I checked my email on my honeymoon) from Tim with the link. Kristin and I were both sobbing in tears in the business center of our resort watching it. I cannot say enough things about how we never knew there was a videographer at the wedding, and how important the outcome was to our memory of it. Tim and his team do amazing work and I would recommend them to anyone hosting an event that is worth remembering. 100% best investment we made on our wedding.

DEE · Married on 10/06/2012

so good !!! you never know they were they !!!!!

Tiffany · Married on 07/27/2012

Video One was wonderful!!! The videographer was always around but never the way. We received our wedding film 6 weeks after our wedding and it is perfect. Best wedding video I have seen

• Patty

Patty · Married on 06/16/2012

Great company to work with. Looking forward to seeing the video.

Deborah · Married on 05/26/2012

Loved working with Video One! They came recommended by our photographer! We only looked at one videographer and were unsure about getting one until we had our appointment. After meeting everyone we knew it was the right choice! Where price wise, they were a higher end, they were worth every penny! My parents have watched the video ten times or more! And we have had so much fun sharing it with our friends and family! They captured the most precious moments that we didn't even knew took place! I relive the moments of that day with every viewing! So happy and know we made the right decision!

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2012

Video One did most of the wedding videos for our family members, as well as almost all of our friends. There was no question that we were going to use them for our wedding too! We were so happy working with Tim. They were flexible, professional, and Tim was great to have with us on the wedding day. He and our photographers (Philip Gabriel) got along so well, it made everything that much easier. We are so excited to see our video, and cannot thank Tim enough!

Catherine · Married on 10/22/2011

Tim and his team were absolutely incredible to work with. Tim was responsive and extremely helpful in working with our venue behind the scenes to make sure that everything came out perfectly for our big day. Video One captured all of the big moments during our wedding, and no one even knew we had a videographer, which was great because that meant that the videographers weren’t pushing people out of the way to get the perfect vantage point (which we have been victims of in other weddings and definitely wanted to avoid in our own wedding). Tim sent us our 5-minute wedding trailer very soon after our wedding, and it was so nice to relive our wedding and see all the little details again. The trailer was AMAZING. Every single person we showed it to loved the video, and it was the perfect length to share with family and friends. The full video included the entire ceremony, all of the speeches, and all of the special moments, and we are so glad we have this footage to share with our family and friends for years to come. We would highly recommend Video One!

Stewart · Married on 08/20/2011

Tim and the Video One team created a wedding film that we are eternally grateful! Video One captured our special day and precious moments and created our wedding film that we have viewed countless times. We are eager to watch it with friends and families AND anyone else willing to sit and watch it with us. The combination of clips, music and memories on the film evokes smiles, laughter, tears, hand-holding and deep warm fuzzies that words cannot describe. When we speak to engaged friends that are contemplating hiring a wedding film producer we tell them without hesitation "stop thinking about it and call Tim at Video One!".

Rebecca · Married on 03/12/2011

I know I made a really great decision to have video at my wedding. Thinking back, I missed so many things (like everyone walking down the aisle) and I'm grateful knowing that I'll be able to see it on our video! Tim and his son (his second shooter) were absolutely amazing on our wedding day. They were always where they needed to be without being intrusive and I can't wait to see our video.

Kelly · Married on 11/19/2010

There was no other choice for us when we were deciding on a videographer. I told my fiance that if we were going to go with a videographer at our wedding I wanted only the best - he asked who that was and I said Tim Sudall at Video One. My fiance was immediately in agreement after speaking with Tim for just a few minutes. Tim's philosophy on capturing a wedding is exactly what we wanted. He and his assistant, Nick, were so much so in the background that I never saw them during the ceremony and rarely saw them during the reception. I can't wait to see those moments that we missed - I know the video is going to be unbelievable!

Amanda · Married on 11/13/2010

I am not really a fan of having myself videotaped, but I knew I wanted our wedding day recorded and have the memory forever. I knew it was a big chunk of change, but in the end, it was worth it. Video One Productions especially Tim Sudall, is a great company to have at your wedding. I never even knew they were video taping. They blended in so well and didn't have bright lights shining in your eyes. We just got our video back and it truly captured the entire day. Great job and thanks so much!!!

Kristen · Married on 11/06/2010

I was concerned about having a video camera looming around the ceremony and reception but Video One worked well with my photographer and blended in with the "photo" team so much that I didn't even realize they were videoing at first!

• Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/09/2010

Worked well with my photographer and has wonderful ideas.

• Lisa&Victor

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2008

I highly recommend Video One Productions. They were great! So professional and worked well with Laura Eaton Photography. Their quality of work is just the best I have seen. They really take to time to get to know their clients and make sure all of your special moments of your day are captured.

Ericka · Married on 09/15/2012

Video One, Tim(owner) and his staff were very professional and a joy to work with during the planning of our wedding. I have to admit that I was a little nervous when I didn't see Tim the day of the wedding, as I assumed he would be the one shooting the video, but everything turned out great. I didn't notice the video guy half the time and for those moments, when I was thinking to myself, I hope they get this on camera, he was right there. The fees were a little pricey but at the end of the day, worth every penny. I cry every time I watch the video, like I'm seeing it for the first time. They caught so many great moments that I didn't even know happened, during the wedding and reception. Overall Video One is highly recommended!

L · Married on 09/01/2007

Video One Productions did a great job with our video. They were professional from beginning to end and their quality of work is amazing. I would highly recommend this vendor for anyone looking for a high-end professional video of their wedding day!

jared · Married on 11/03/2002

We love our video. Video One did a great job.