Allstars Limousine Reviews

Allstars Limousine 1
Allstars Limousine 2
Allstars Limousine 3

Denise · Married on 06/06/2015

Allstars Limousine Nashville was amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our transportation needs were accommodated. Really, above and beyond! They exceeded our expectations. Limos were beautiful! Our driver Otis was so fun, upbeat, prompt, and delivered impeccable service! They took pictures for our group and made a special and memorable night possible. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Kelley · Married on 03/07/2015

We recently rented a limo for a bachelorette party and the entire experience was amazing, from scheduling to the actual service! Everyone was extremely helpful and very patient when we switched some things up the day of. Our driver, Samatha, was what really made the entire experience! She was so incredibly fun and I couldn't imagine a better time with anyone else! I would definitely recommend the entire team at Allstars if you're looking for top notch service and a night you won't forget!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Emily · event on 02/22/2015

Couldn't have asked for better service with Allstar Limos! We were 100% taken care of leading up until the day of need and during the hours we had service. Even the weather (#snownashville) didn't stop them from making us feel safe and being flexible with plans. Highly recommend this company to anyone. P.S. Thanks Trey and Stevie for everything!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Bethony · Married on 02/20/2015

All Star Limo is absolutely wonderful, extremely friendly and so accommodating! I am from CA and planned a bachelorette party in Nashville during the infamous "icepocolypse" which ruined previous outdoor plans and I'm so glad it did because we had the BEST time driving around to different breweries and exploring Nashville with our limo driver Otis!! He was so fun and so friendly, bending over backwards to ensure we still had a blast despite the weather. The owner Trey was absolutely wonderful, so helpful with planning, very responsive and easy to communicate with! I could not recommend Trey, Otis, and All Star Limo more!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Trey was great to work with and helped me secure the perfect limo for our bridal party. The limo was on time to all of the stops and the driver was great! Plus the karaoke was a big hit with the bridal party while my husband and I took additional photos. Absolutely no complaints!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Craig · Married on 11/26/2014

All-star made my wedding day perfect! From setting up the limo, to the driver being on time and a great person, everything to do with All-star limousine was 1st class. 5 stars do not do them justice.

Sent on 12/02/2014

We used AllStars for our wedding day transportation. They were very easy to work with, and the coordinator and driver both represented the company very well. They were very accommodating to our needs, and the stretch was very clean and well stocked when it arrived. Any pictures that the limo driver took, they sent to us so we had copies, too! I will definitely be using them again and highly recommend this vendor for any event!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Aziza D. · Married on 09/21/2014

Very happy with the service for our wedding day !!! Amazing limo!! Great driver!! Everything was just super!! Thank you all for everything you do!! Thanks to management and thanks to our driver Otis. Thank you very much!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Todd · Married on 09/06/2014

Highly recommend... We used for Bachelor party. Terry our driver was perfectly on-time and very professional. Would definitely use again

Sent on 09/08/2014

Kendra · event on 08/19/2014

Great limo, driver and service!

Sent on 08/25/2014

kellie · Married on 08/17/2014

Allstars Limousine was absolutely amazing! I sent an inquiry and within a couple of hours Trey was sending an email back with quotes. I spent about 30 minutes on the phone with him going over details and everything we could do in the area since some of us were from out of town. He texted me a few days before with confirmation and to let us know who our driver would be. Otis was our driver and he was fantastic! This was a Bachelorette party and he put up with our craziness. The limo was decorated for us and super clean and amazing sound system. I can't say enough great things. We ran an hour over our booking and they were flexible and accommodated us. (We paid for the extra hour) Trey contacted me after we were dropped off to ask how everything was. I highly recommend them and look forward to using them again soon!!

Sent on 08/17/2014

We used Allstars on our wedding day to transport the bridal party. They did an outstanding job. They arrived 15 minutes early and the driver was very professional with helping us load our things in the limo. We were more than on time to the wedding venue. The limo was perfectly clean. I would recommend Allstars to anyone.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Tom · Married on 07/12/2014

We were extremely pleased with everything Allstars did for my son's wedding in Franklin. The driver Terry was superb - professional, courteous, and friendly. Since we're from out of town, we made all the arrangements by phone, text, and e-mail, including a last-minute request for the limo to arrive earlier and leave later than originally planned. No problem! I can't say enough good things about our experience.

Sent on 07/29/2014

kanosha · event on 07/05/2014

Great customer service! Management was very friendly..walked me through every moment to ensure satisfaction. I will be using their services in the future.

Sent on 07/08/2014

This company provided a fabulous service for my daughters wedding. A big shout out to Otis for his wonderful generous nature. He was Absolutly the best driver we could have had. He is a great communicator and really rolls with the punches. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Sara · Married on 04/05/2014

We used the limo for a bachelorette party to Arrington Vineyards and it was perfect! A great way to spend the afternoon in Nashville and it is so gorgeous out there. Otis was great and even the old southern ladies at the winery wanted to come with us on the limo! :) too much fun!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Dawn · event on 04/01/2014

After 14 Summits (350-400 people conventions) in cities around the United States, this is the first limo and car service that has not only met our expectations, but exceeded them. The drivers were on time, polite, texted locations for pickup as discussed, were professional, knew us by name and never had to ask for our travel details. In addition, they accommodated several changes made by our staff seamlessly and never complained. Overall, this is one of the most professional and yet warm and friendly limo/car services we have ever worked with and I guarantee we will use them again next time we bring our staff to Nashville for an event.

Yours truly,
    Dawn Tiura Evans | President and CEO
    SIG, the Original Executive Sourcing Network

Sent on 04/22/2014

Audra · event on 02/28/2014

Trey was amazing. He made sure we had a blast and everything was taken care of. I would highly recommend Allstars Limousine to anyone needing a fun time out!

Sent on 03/08/2014

Amy · Married on 02/22/2014

Allstars is the place to go for limo service!! We had such a fun night!!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Karen · event on 02/17/2014

We hired Allstars Limousine Nashville for an awards ceremony for our daughter. She is 13 years old so we wanted her to be treated like the star she is. Trey was amazing. Probably the best we have ever had. We hired him to take us to the event and before the event take us around the Nashville area, since we are not from Nashville. Not only did he give us an amazing tour of the area, he would stop at places for us to take pictures of our daughter. That was such a nice touch to the evening. When the event was over, one simple text and Trey was right there waiting for us. The limousine was beautiful and extremely clean. I would recommend Allstars Limousine Nashville over and over again and will most definitely use their service whenever I need a limo service in Nashville

Sent on 02/19/2014

Anita · Married on 01/24/2014

I used Allstars Limo for a rewards party at my child's school. They were very quick to respond to my request. The price was very reasonible. We had to reschedule because of school closings and they worked with us to reschedule. The driver was very good with the students and was on time and professional. The owner kept in great contact with me and always responded promptly to my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend them for any transportation services.Great company.

Sent on 01/25/2014

almir · Married on 12/28/2013

These guys are amazing. They were punctual. Proffesional. Good communication skills with us as there customers. The limo was beautiful inside. We sat 22 guests with no problem. The chaeuffer was friendly, pleasant
    In general we were very happy!! And recommend to anyone looking for a good deal

Sent on 01/03/2014
  • User3672732 · event on 11/06/2013

I was frantic last minute as I not only needed one stretch limo but two just days before the CMA's. Allstars not only had the best price in town but came through for me like champs! The limos were spotless and the service could not have been better. My owners and our guests were very impressed as they bent over backwards to accommodate our needs. I will definitely use them for all of our Corporate functions in the future!
    Well done Allstars!

Sent on 11/12/2013

We rented the hummer limo for the guest to ride from the hotel in downtown nashville to franklin tn, the driver was dressed in a nice black suit. The wedding day was perfect ! Allstars was on time and so easy to work with.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Alicia · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I used Allstars limousine for a night on the town with our bridal party. Their customer service was awsome and the limo was beautiful! We had a great time, the driver was prompt and I will definitely be calling them again for any future events. Zero complaints, it was the perfect way to end our night!

Sent on 09/22/2013