AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting Reviews

641 | Boston, MA

641 Reviews for AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting

Jonathan R. · Married on 06/23/2019

Allstar entertainment is the easy choice

Angel is so easy to work with he makes a very complicated wedding task like picking songs into a easy and fun thing to do. I couldn't have asked for anything else.

Sent on 06/25/2019

AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting's reply:

Jonathan,

Thank you so much for what you wrote and letting us be a part of your special day, it was truly our honor!

Jeremy, Angel, and your entire AllStar Entertainment Team

Jessica B. · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!! Went above and beyond

Wow!! Its all I have to say. Anthony is very professional, responsible, I can just keep going. From our first meeting I knew we were in good hands. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you for your excellent work and dedication.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jonathan K. · Married on 06/22/2019

Crowd was rockin!

My Wife and I hired DJ Angel Alba of AllStar Entertainment for our recent Wedding which took place June 22, 2019. Angel exceeded our expectations and did a phenomenal job at our Wedding Ceremony and Reception! Angel had our crowd ROCKIN' the entire night and our guests are still raving about the music. My Wife is Dominican and I am African American so we had the difficult task of finding a dj who could spin Hip-Hop, R&B, Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, and Reggaeton. Angel was up to the challenge and somehow played all of the genres we requested making everyone satisfied at the reception. Most importantly, Angel listened to all of our song selections, actually listened to every song, and managed to play all of our song requests. Angel also worked with our saxophonist to make sure he was able to amplify his instrument. Overall, Angel did an excellent job and truly made our night special. We recommend him for any couple looking to have a LIVE wedding reception. Excellent work!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Leah

Leah M. · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely phenomenal experience!!

Unreal experience - would 110% recommend Jeremy, and ALLStar Entertainment for any party! Jeremy was our DJ for a "non-traditional" wedding party, he kept the flow going all night, and took requests like a champ! Non-traditional being, it was at The Hops Company backyard brewery venue with yard games and Jeremy did an amazing job keeping all our guests entertained throughout the evening! All our back and forth communication was handled promptly, respectfully and super detailed! Put my mind at ease knowing everything would be good to go for the day of! Thank you so much Jeremy for a truly memorable evening!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Tatiana

Tatiana A. · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommended

I can’t say enough good things about AllStar. The photobooth was PHENOMENAL, it was set up beautifully and we got to keep a copy of everyone’s pictures as a gift from Todd! The UpLighting was phenomenal and really set up the mood perfectly in the room. Most of all, the DJ Angel Alba ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT!!! He had us all on the dancefloor all night and was amazing playing music that worked in Our multicultural wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew M. · Married on 05/25/2019

Stress-Free DJ perfect for our wedding!

We can't say enough good things about DJ Anthony and the work he did at our wedding. He made everything easy, stress-free, inclusive, and fun! You won't find a better DJ to work with for your day!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/17/2019

Wedding of our dreams

I highly recommend this company!

DJ Anthony did a phenomenal job keeping all of my guests up and dancing! It has been 3 weeks and I am still getting compliments on our big day!

The Uplighting was exactly what I wanted. I was looking for a romantic light glow and he delivered exactly that! Not to mention he was able to change the color when we danced to special songs! It was the perfect touch to our night!

Thank you both for your hard work and wonderful attention to our big day!

I am so glad that my husband and I chose AllStar Entertainment and Uplighting!

Sent on 06/11/2019

AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting's reply:

Lindsey, thank you so much for your review, we're so glad you guys had a great time!

Anthony and the AllStar Entertainment team

Melissa · Married on 05/11/2019

Brian is awesome!

Brian was fantastic! He really knew what to play to appease guests of all ages and knew how to get people on the dance floor! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Lifan · Married on 05/05/2019

DJ Angel - Best Wedding DJ

We had DJ Angel as our DJ for our wedding. He was very professional and courteous, was able to answer all of our questions on a timely manner. He provided ideas for songs throughout the whole wedding (ceremony, bridal party entrance, dance music, cocktail hour music, etc). He was able to accommodate and provide Chinese music for us as well. He’s great at reading the crowd, and play all types of music to keep everyone on the dance floor. Would highly recommend DJ Angel!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Stacy · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome Job

DJ Angel Alba was great! He was the DJ for my daughter’s Sweet 16 and did an amazing job. I would definitely use his service in the future.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Ayla · Married on 04/20/2019

DJ Jeremy was awesome!!

DJ Jeremy was so great and did an awesome job at our wedding!! He was fun, professional, and was able to keep the crowd going. We were mostly impressed with him able to play our unique song requests (Asian songs found in Youtube) . He did such a wonderful job and we could not have been happier that he was our DJ for the wedding! Thank you DJ Jeremy!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Natasha · Married on 04/06/2019

Best dj hands down

We were extreme lucky to have Angel Alba as our Dj. He was such a great help and definitely got the party going! My guest were extremely pleased as well. Can wait to have him dj our next event.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Lauren D. · Married on 03/25/2019

Angel Alba: He's Simply the BEST

We cannot stress enough how lucky we were to get Angel Alba to DJ our Daughters Quinceanera! From start to finish Angel was amazing to work with. During the initial planning of the event Angel was always responsive, listened to what we wanted and was able to make suggestions with timing for speeches, exchanging of the shoes and tiara and the music was spot on for the ceremony. His professionalism and humor relieved so much stress surrounding the planning that we immediately knew we were in great hands!
    Now, most importantly every single guest at our daughters Quinceanera was out on that dance floor having the time of their lives. He knew exactly what to play and say to get our family and friends dancing for hours! We had so many people come up to us during and after the party telling us that Angel was incredible and haven't been to a party with such an amazing playlist and DJ ever!
    Once again if you are in need of an amazing DJ, with a great sound system and lighting, and energy and humor etc...please consider reaching out to Angel Alba at AllStar Entertainment. I promise you will not be disappointed.
    Lauren, Ricardo and Lola Diaz

Sent on 03/25/2019

Nina G. · Married on 03/22/2019

Send of to Boot Camp Party!

Having Angel DJ our event was the best decision we could have made. He totally brought the party to another level of fun. His energy, great personality and ability to play exactly what the guests needed to keep the party going was fantastic. I would recommend him to any event. Sincerely, Nina G.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Charlene T. · Married on 01/19/2019

DJ Anthony is amazing!!

DJ Anthony is the absolute best!! From the music, to the lighting and everything inbetween. I am so happy we hired Anthony as our DJ for our wedding! He was a pleasure to work with and very professional. Anthony was readily available if we needed him and was very helpful. We had so much fun at our wedding , dancing all night long! Anthony knew all the right songs to play and helped us in anyway he could. I would highly recommend him, you could not go wrong!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Nicholas · Married on 12/31/2018

Go with DJ Angel for your wedding!

DJ Angel was the best DJ i have ever seen. He turned our wedding into something even better! He was incredibly easy to work with, flexible with changes we threw his way and very skilled at reading the crowd and getting everyone on their feet.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Sophia · Married on 11/03/2018

We would highly recommend DJ Anthony!

We very highly recommend working with DJ Anthony! We could not imagine finding a more personable, thoughtful, devoted and talented DJ! Leading up to the wedding, Anthony took his time to get to know us and to understand our vision for the wedding. He was organized, very helpful, and clearly dedicated to his work. We could tell that Anthony takes enormous pride in his work and that he loves what he does. Furthermore, Anthony is knowledgeable about a huge variety of music. During our reception, he did a wonderful job picking the right songs at the right moments. So many of our guests came up to us to compliment the playlist - we told them that it was all Anthony; we hadn't given him any specific songs to play! Not only did Anthony play great music, he also really stayed true to our vision for the wedding. We are so very grateful to him for helping us to make our day so special!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Dylan G. · Married on 11/02/2018

DJ Angel was amazing!

DJ Angel was phenomenal!! Our guests packed the dance floor the entire night, and he did a great job reading the crowd. Leading up to the wedding. His communication and ability to account for every small detail was so helpful. I can not recommend him enough!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Christina C. · Married on 10/13/2018

Dance, dance, dance!

DJ Angel was amazing! He was so easy to communicate with from day one when we reached out for information. He had people on the dance floor all night long! Thank you so much for helping to make our perfect day even better!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Experience!

DJ Angel Alba was our DJ for our wedding on October 6, 2018 and he was phenomenal! Not only did he play songs that we had specifically requested, but he was also able to get a great read of the party guests and play songs that they thoroughly enjoyed. This was evident because the dance floor was packed the entire night! Starting from day one, the moment we hired DJ Angel, he was extremely responsive and helped us every step of the way throughout the planning process. Even when we had difficulties with our ex-officiant who was supposed to provide ceremony music on the day of, but could not uphold the contract, DJ Angel helped us greatly by offering to do the ceremony music as well, which was extremely last minute. DJ Angel was truly my angel at that moment! DJ Angel also arrived early to our venue to set up, as well as take some video and great pictures that he posted on his Instagram, which was amazing! I would highly suggest hiring DJ Angel Alba for your next event because we are so grateful that we did!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Tony · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing DJ and UpLighting Professionals

DJ Jeremy was the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was fantastic to work with from our first interaction, all through planning leading up to the big day, and day-of he was an absolute professional. He took great care to take our ideas to heart and make sure our wedding was a hit and fit our vision. We had a good mix of guests from between 21-70+ in age ranges and Jeremy had the dance floor packed full the entire night. Audio was crisp and clean for both the outdoor ceremony and the indoor reception space. I didn't have to worry about anything, AllStar Entertainment had it all under control. 5/5 stars, highly recommend. In addition to the DJ services, we also used AllStar for UpLighting and Victoria did an amazing job lighting up the space and adding color change and strobe effects to different songs. This was an awesome value and really elevated the reception space. I can't say enough nice things about AllStar Entertainment and UpLighting, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. We had a perfect wedding day thanks to their great work.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Larissa

Larissa D. · Married on 09/22/2018

Ask for DJ Angel

We had the pleasure and luck to work with Angel. He was such a fun and professional human. He understood exactly what I was looking for in a DJ and managed to keep 100 eclectic guests up and out of their seats. My family is of hispanic heritage from NYC and my partner Filipino/Italian from MA and California. Angel brought every person together and we danced our butts off on our wedding day. He even went above and beyond when the event coordinator for my wedding day came up a bit short.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Abusta01@Northshore.edu · Married on 09/15/2018

Dj Anthony was amazing! My guests and I were so impressed with all of his music choices and my dance floor was packed the entire time. Anthony was extremely easy to work with, had great ideas and suggestions. Whenever I called/texted him he would immediately respond and was willing to help with anything we needed, he also checked in frequently throughout the planning process to make sure we were ok and to see if we needed help with anything. He was also very organized, I had some last minute introduction/ song changes which he nailed. I highly recommend him to anyone who’s looking for an AMAZING DJ.

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Best dj ever

If you are looking for the perfect MC and DJ for your wedding you have to book DJ Brian. He is the best DJ EVER. Not booking him would be a mistake. People were dancing literally all night long and all of our guests kept telling us it was the best wedding they have ever been too. A big part of that is that everyone had so much fun on the dance floor dancing to DJ Brian's music. We are so glad we booked DJ Brian he is soooo much fun and really gets the crowd going. Not your cliche DJ. Literally forgot to go to the bathroom because I was waiting for a "bad song", that never happened! I We also booked uplighting and a photobooth through Allstar entertainment both were a huge hit!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/14/2018

DJ Jeremy was absolutely incredible at our wedding. He made sure to get to know us and our musical tastes and made the entire process easy from start to finish. He was professional, personable and had everyone dancing all night. I loved the variety of music he played, and our guests have not stopped talking about how much fun they had. I highly recommend Jeremy and AllStar Entertainment. Jeremy thank you again for everything!!

Sent on 10/01/2018