AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting Reviews

642 Reviews for AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/04/2020

Forever Grateful

Peter is a rockstar!! He was responsive and to our needs and changes (even 24 hours before)! The music was perfect for dancing but also allowing our guests to talk to each other without having to scream. He knew our music like the back of his hand, not a single bad song! He was complimentary and personable! Our guests loved him as did my husband and myself. He was a perfect fit for us and will be for you too! These guys have been responsive throughout this process (delay due to COVID). I just can’t say enough about this company and Peter himself. You should hire them for any wedding or event you are planning!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Jerry C. · Married on 03/07/2020

The quality and experience was amazing, very professional.

Very recommended. Me, Jerry and Crystal are more than very satisfied with the service you guys are the best, specially our dear DJ Angel. Outstanding service!!!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Michelle B. · Married on 01/18/2020

Stunning uplighting!

We decided last minute to add on uplighting to our reception and we are so happy that we did! The lights made the ballroom pop and our videos and photos are so stunning. Thank you so much for providing an amazing service and for being so flexible in our last minute booking!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth T. · Married on 01/10/2020

Absolutely Flawless!!! He helped us feel so at ease

Craig went above an beyond for our wedding day! From the ceremony, cocktail hour, to reception all the music reflected our taste in music and had everyone on their feet dancing and having a great time. He was well organized and easily accessible with any questions we had. He even helped me figure out how to run a last minute trivia game I did with my guests which ran so smoothly and kept everyone engaged. People say it was one of the most fun parts about the wedding; all thanks to Craig. He kept the crowd engaged and excited with his charisma and personality! He was my right hand man in keeping me organized as far as the days timeline and making sure we were able to do all the dances and activities I requested. We can't thank you enough for being apart of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/31/2019

DJ Brian 100%

DJ Brian is the BEST!! He was so easy to work with and a true professional. Brian DJ’d our New Years Eve wedding and kept the dance floor packed all night! He took cues during the formal dances when to cut songs and seamlessly transitioned from today’s hits to classic wedding tunes. He was so easy going and worked well with the venue coordinator and photographers. Brian helped to make our wedding night stress free and so much fun!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha B. · Married on 12/29/2019

Amazing experience from start to finish!

Angel totally crushed it for our wedding! The dance floor was hopping all night long and he made sure to include the specific songs we asked for at the exact right moments. He was receptive and great about our requests for gender neutral language which I really appreciated. We got uplighting through All Star as well and it transformed the space and looked amazing. And the photobooth was a huge hit!! The attendants went above and beyond, we supplied materials to make a scrapbook guest book and didn't have enough paper, so they improvised and put together something so special for us. We will treasure it! Highly recommend AllStar!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Serafina Z. · Married on 11/16/2019

Jeremy is such a dream to work with!

My husband and I had a hard time finding a DJ we felt comfortable with but from the first moment we started speaking with Jeremy we knew he was the perfect fit. We told him to play anything and everything so long as people dance and our dance floor was packed all night! Beyond being a great DJ, he is just a great person to work with - so positive and upbeat and kind! Cannot recommend him enough. You will not be disappointed. Truly could not be happier with how the night went because of him.

Sent on 11/24/2019

AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting's reply:

I don't think you know how amazing the two of you are and it was a true pleasure working with you both! I'm so very thankful for the kind words and I wish you two the greatest of lives together!

Tanya V. · Married on 11/09/2019

Best night ever!

ANGEL KILLED IT! He kept the party going all night and everyone was on the dance floor. Everyone is still talking about “how awesome the DJ was”. We can’t thank him enough and will refer him to anyone looking for a DJ. Thank you so much, Angel for giving us and our guests the time of our lives!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Value, Great Service

AllStar Entertainment was so awesome to work with! Every step of the way, they were there to answer questions and to guide us through the planning process. We went with a package that included UpLighting, a DJ, and Photo Booth, and received so many compliments on all of these services! Our UpLighting and Photo Booth technicians were friendly, helpful, and wonderful! Our DJ, Brian, was fantastic! We had a few songs that we had trouble choosing, but DJ Brian helped us find the perfect songs! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night! I cannot recommend AllStar Entertainment highly enough!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Emily F. · Married on 11/02/2019

Lively and fun!

Anthony kept all of my guests dancing! From age 3-80, I didn’t have a single complaint! We had an amazing time and Anthony was organized and professional throughout the entire process! I would highly recommend for a fun, stress-free experience!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Lauren L. · Married on 11/01/2019

They Made Our Reception Amazing!

We got a DJ and uplighting through AllStar, and everything they did was AMAZING! The uplighting made our venue really stand out, and Brian really knew how to keep the party going. I had very little idea of song selections or what music everyone would like, but Brian took care of everything! Everyone we worked with and spoke to was so professional and helpful. Our guests keep telling us what a great time they had! We had such a great time at our reception thanks to them!!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Elbi

Elbi · Married on 10/20/2019

DJ ALBA greatest dj ever

They turned our most special day into an extraordinary day. Words cant explain how happy we were with there service. Honestly they surpass our expectations. DJ Alba was spectacular

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Julie

Julie O. · Married on 10/19/2019

DJ Anthony!!

My husband and I had an amazing time at our wedding and a big thanks goes out to DJ Anthony!! He was great, kept all of our guests happy and on the dance floor. Kept it contact with us making sure every detail was perfect right up till the day before our wedding. Would highly recommend him if you’re looking for a fun, personal, and professional DJ.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Brandy

Brandy W. · Married on 10/19/2019

Just AMAZING!! Start to finish!

DJ Peter was absolutely amazing at our wedding. He did exactly what we asked of him and kept the dance floor packed all night. Everyone at AllStar was fantastic, start to finish. Meaghan (photographer) was just the best. We also used the photo booth and uplighting and all of it was a hit! We can't thank you enough for everything!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2019

For the bride worried about how important a DJ decision is... choose DJ Brian!

DJ Brian was amazing at my wedding! Guests still can't stop talking about how great the music was and the dance floor was packed all night. From the beginning, choosing a DJ was probably one of the biggest vendor decisions for me since I love music so much and think music really sets the tone for the entire wedding. Brian played music from all ages and genres which was perfect since we had a lot of different age groups.
    I talked to many different companies but didn't feel comfortable until I spoke with Jeremy. He and everyone at AllStar (including Brian) were super responsive and answered all my questions in a timely manner.
    Brian played all of our requested songs and only did so when he spotted me or my now husband in the room. He was super fun the whole night and he even stayed at the end to play a couple extra songs! DJ Brian did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music/announcing and everything was so seamless and went off without a hitch.

If you're going back and forth choosing a DJ/Uplighting company I would definitely go with AllStar and request DJ Brian!! (We used Uplighting service as well and the room was beautiful!)

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kalila · Married on 10/13/2019

A great experience!

DJ Jeremy was fantastic! We hired him for our wedding in Boston. He was easy to communicate with, and did a great job picking up on all of our preferences and guiding us in the right direction. I didn't think about or worry about the music all night, which, as someone who has a hard time giving up total control, is a small miracle! Jeremy was professional, fit the vibe of our event perfectly, and was exceptionally nice, to boot.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 10/12/2019

absolutely love him

so easy to work with, highly recommended, great communication, great suggestions, wonderful dj, our wedding was complete thanks to dj Tom

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Rafaela

Rafaela · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommend!!

We can not thank DJ Angel enough!! Our wedding would not have been the same without him. From grandparents, to college friends, to our Brazilian and Irish family, Angel found a way to cater to each audience and entertain them all so by the end of the wedding everyone was dancing and having the best time!! Angel was also there every step of the way in the beginning and made sure all details were squared away for the big day, which was a huge relief knowing that he cared so much. We also rented a photobooth from AllStar Entertainment and the attendant was so nice. We have nothing negative to say, we loved the 5 star service!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Christin · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome DJ

We had DJ Anthony and he was awesome. He knew how to keep the party going and get everyone to the dance floor. He was very professional.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2019

DJ Brian is awesome!

We had a definite theme to our wedding - all the music had a subtle Halloween theme without being cheesy - and Brian really rocked it! Our families are not really a dancing crowd and we fully expected no one to actually get up, but Brian managed to get all of us out on the dance floor! He was a pleasure to work with and really listened to and was able to execute our vision for the music for the day. Thanks for helping us make our day awesome, Brian!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Abby S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Kept the party going all night!!

I got uplighting, a photo booth, and DJ from Allstar entertainment and they were all wonderful! Great price for the combination of 3 services as well! DJ Angel rocked it all night and everyone commented on how great the DJ was. We met with Angel a few months before the wedding to go over details and he catered to exactly what we were looking for. He was responsive and in great communication months before the wedding making me feel so relaxed the day of the wedding. You would be in good hands if you book DJ Angel for your wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2019

AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting's reply:

Abby, you were both so easy to work with from the office perspective and I'm so glad to hear how much fun you had, thanks for letting us share in your special day! I'm glad we nailed the right DJ selection for you as well :)

Jeremy
  • Ashley

Ashley B. · Married on 10/05/2019

DJ Mike did a great job at our wedding!

Everyone at All-Star Entertainment was great to work with! DJ Mike did such a great job at our reception and really read the crowd well. He was super organized and made sure everything was on time when it came to intro's, cake cutting, tossing bouquet and garter toss. We we're so lucky to have him and would recommend him in a heartbeat for any wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Amy

Amy T. · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ Anthony was amazing!

From the first conversation with Jeremy, the owner, I knew we were in good hands. He was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. I expressed to Jeremy how important it was for us to have a bilingual (Spanish/English) DJ at our Colombian/American wedding. He immediately recommended DJ Anthony and we are so happy that he did. Anthony was so nice to work with and he kept us and our guests dancing all night long. He kept in regular contact with us the two weeks leading up to the wedding to ensure we were all on the same page which really helped to put our minds at ease. All of our guests have been telling us how much fun they had at our wedding and how amazing our DJ was. Anthony went above and beyond for us and played a major part in making our wedding everything we hoped it would be!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Michelle J. · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding DJ

We used AllStar Entertainment for our wedding DJ and Photo Booth. Jeremy was our DJ and he was amazing and so great to work with!! Any time I had a question either him or someone else got back to me right away, which was very nice. We all had such a great time!! And I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Brittani · Married on 09/21/2019

Dj angel is phenomenal

After having our initial DJ fall through, I contacted AllStar to receive a quote. We had a specific budget set aside for music and of course I was sad to hear that AllStar might have been out of our range. BUT after speaking with Jeremy we were able to come up with something reasonable for both of us that included DJ and uplighting! Jeremy was professional and reasonable and never made me feel unworthy of his services while we discussed budget. We were assigned Angel Alba as our DJ and from the start he was phenomenal. He emailed to introduce himself right away and we scheduled a time to talk at a later date when the wedding was closer. During all of our conversations, Angel was nothing short of amazing. He was professional, courteous, informative and lively. He really tried his best to get to know who we were and what our style was so he could create an atmosphere to match it. Our initial conversation around planning was just with myself as my husband had to work.. after we had our “rough draft” figured out Angel graciously scheduled another call around my husbands late work schedule that way he could be included and so he could go through it all again with him. During every phone call, email, or text message Angel eluded confidence and passion in his work and ensured us nothing but perfection. Perfection is exactly what he delivered on our day. He was entertaining, knew how to read the crowd to get everyone on the dance floor, and followed our lead in terms of timeframes and last minute changes . We had at least 20 of our guests come up to us to tell us how great the DJ was and how much fun they were having. Angel is seriously the best DJ we’ve had the pleasure of working with and he made our wedding perfect.

Sent on 09/22/2019