AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting Reviews

637 Reviews for AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting

• Brian

Brian M. · Getting married on 12/07/2021

Top Notch DJ

DJ Angel Alba from AllStar Entertainment made the night. Planning and putting together our wedding during COVID was quite an adventure. DJ Angel Alba stuck with us throughout the process. At one point we were looking at a cancellation and DJ Angel Alba worked with us. When we found out we were able to move forward with the wedding he took us back without hesitation. When we had to move from inside to outside at the last minute he was un-phased. On the wedding day he was prompt, professional and his confidence that the night was going to be perfect was a stress relief for me. Once the party started he kept the dance floor crowded the whole night. DJ Angel Alba seamlessly blended American / Latin / Bachata music that kept everyone moving. We couldn't have asked for anything more, and we've received so many compliments about the DJ / music from our wedding guests. If you need a DJ you don't need to look any further the DJ Angel Alba.

Sent on 08/05/2020

Nicholas J. · Getting married on 06/26/2021

AllStar Entertainment and Uplighting

Jeremy was extremely responsive to our questions and helped pair us with the perfect DJ for our wedding.

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa P. · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Owner! Great Value!

We just booked Allstar Entertainment for DJ, Uplighting, and the Photobooth! The “Cherish the Night” option fit our needs perfectly! After a phone call with Jeremy, we knew right away that he was attentive and wanted what’s best for us and our wedding needs. After talking, we found that DJ Brian would be the perfect fit for our wedding at Danversport Yacht Club in Danvers, MA! Jeremy answered all of our questions instantly, and even offered a military discount, which meant a lot to us! The pricing is so competitive, and the value of service is unmatched. We would highly recommend them to anyone who is still looking for a DJ, UpLighting, Photobooth, and they even have videographer and photography options!!

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Prasaath

Prasaath V. · Married on 05/08/2021

Anthony made our night !

Anthony made our wedding night! Our wedding was very inter-cultural, demanding a mix of both American (bride) & Indian (groom) music. He truly spoke to both audiences and kept everyone on their heels through the entire night. We could not have done any better! Highly recommend this team!!!

Sent on 05/12/2021

Thomas · Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing DJ!

DJ Anthony Tejeda made our night incredibly fun and extremely “us”. He is talented at reading the room and accommodating the couples taste at weddings. We got lots of feedback about how incredible our DJ was. I cannot recommend him enough for such an important day!

Sent on 05/03/2021

Stephanie B. · Married on 05/01/2021

I would give DJ Anthony Tajeda far more than five stars!

I cannot recommend Anthony Tajeda and this vendor enough. He listened to what we wanted and made the night perfectly fun and special.

Sent on 05/03/2021

Erin O. · Married on 05/01/2021

Allstar Entertainment and DJ TOM M.!!!

We had DJ Tom M for our May 1st wedding and he was AMAZING!! We seriously could not be happier with the flow of our wedding day from his music during the ceremony, cocktail hour and through the night, it was absolutely perfect. The dance floor was PACKED THE ENTIRE NIGHT and everyone had an absolute blast! Our friends and family are still raving about DJ Tom and how awesome he was. He was also so great to work with in the months before the wedding with planning and meetings, he made everything feel so easy! THANK YOU TOM and ALLSTAR!!

Sent on 05/13/2021

Carolyn C. · Married on 04/12/2021

DJ Brian is awesome!

We can't say enough about DJ Brian! He was awesome. He had the dance floor packed for the entire wedding and we had so much fun. One guest said she'd never seen a dance floor fill so quickly and stay so full for so long. He checked in with us once in a while to make sure we were happy (we were) and he did a great job announcing people when needed, but let the music play the rest of the night. He told us to trust him- we did and we couldn't have made a better choice!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Vincent

Vincent · Married on 03/11/2021

Pleasure to work with, made our party awesome!

Very professional, detail-oriented, made us feel at ease with the whole process. Very fun and easy to work with, had a great understanding of what we liked and a large repertoire of songs available. Knew what to ask for to help set the mood for each part of the party. Jeremy helped us find a great DJ in Angel, who actually worked with our venue before so the setup was seamless. Will absolutely recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Erika

Erika F. · Married on 01/05/2021

Book angel now! :)

Angel is incredible! He was very responsive with any questions or requests that we had and kept in touch throughout our planning process. Angel made our wedding reception the party we were hoping for! He has an amazing ability to feel the crowd and adjust the music to match what you and your guests want. Thank you, Angel!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • AARON

Aaron B. · Married on 12/10/2020

Amazing experience with dj angel alba

Angel Alba was AMAZING! Angel was such an incredible DJ and he helped make this momentous occasion perfect. Angel worked with us from start to finish and helped us develop the progression by offering friendly advice all the way through. The sound quality was incredible, the music was beyond perfect, his set up was gorgeous and elegant and we can't thank him enough for being part of our special day, It would not have been the same without Angle. Angel also worked with our coordinator, venue, and other wedding team to keep our workload as minimal as possible and he made everything PERFECT! THANK YOU SO MUCH ANGEL!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Kendra W. · Married on 10/25/2020

So happy!!!

DJ Jeremy was super accommodating for our micro-wedding! While we weren’t able to dance during COVID, he still made the reception fun and upbeat. He made sure to go over everything ahead of time to make sure we had everything we wanted, and he did a terrific job!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Kelly

Linh (. · Married on 10/18/2020

DJ Seaneo is awesome!!

I found the company on the website and after checking this company on the website, I decided to contact them. They sent me some packages that could fit me the most and I'm glad that I chose Allstar Entertainment as my DJ in the wedding day. Even though this year is a tough time but Allstar Entertainment still patiently follow with me so we could make our wedding day perfect. I booked DJ Seaneo for my big day and at the first time when I talked on the phone with him, I could feel the enthusiastic in his voice, which I know he's the right person to lit up my party spirit. DJ Seaneo made my party lit up with music and he brought the lighting to add up. Everyone love it so much, they even asked me for the music playlists on that night. I'm really appreciated for DJ Seaneo to made my night just like what I expected. Thanks so much again!

Sent on 12/15/2020

Keri L. · Married on 09/25/2020

Best DJ in New England!!

DJ Angel is the best DJ that I’ve ever came across!! He is so talented and knew exactly how to set the vibe for our wedding party on our wedding day! He was so accommodating despite the circumstances going on right now and definitely made the night of our wedding a blast! I would highly recommend him for any event such as weddings, birthdays, graduations, etc..you name it! He gets 5 stars from us and please book him for your next celebration!🥳

Sent on 10/06/2020

Liz C. · Married on 09/19/2020

Great vendor to work with!

Great vendor to work with - our DJ cancelled on us two weeks before our wedding and Jeremy returned my frantic voicemail in search of a DJ within 30 minutes (on a holiday!). He was so kind, accommodating and flexible given the circumstances. Trying to plan a wedding during covid has been an uphill battle to say the least and it was a breath of fresh air to work with someone so professional but also someone that showed humanity during these stressful times. 10/10!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Mary

Mary K. · Married on 08/09/2020

We loved DJ Tom M. We can’t recommend him enough!

DJ Tom M recently did our wedding. We were absolutely thrilled. Having a wedding during a pandemic is unbelievably stressful. Tom took control from the first meeting until the last dance. He always stayed in touch, had fantastic ideas and custom edited songs for us. We had a lot of changes due to COVID but it never threw him. He was so professional and looked like a million bucks at the wedding. We were a little uncertain about having a DJ because we were having a smallish 2nd wedding but were so ecstatic in the end that we went for it. Tom kept the music going with a perfect mix for our crowd! The whole AllStar Entertainment is a class act that I would recommend to anyone! Mary and Steve 8/9/20

Sent on 08/20/2020

Anthony · Married on 08/08/2020

Great Entertainment

DJ Anthony Tejeda was friendly, accommodating, and very easy to work with. He was in touch with us early in the process making sure the details of our wedding were on point, and he was able to accommodate some last minute changes on the day of. His entertainment and DJ’ing skills were excellent too, as he kept our crowd entertained and dancing throughout the reception. Lastly, uplighting was an awesome complement for our venue and Anthony & his assistant did a great job setting it up.

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Emely

Emely Q. · Married on 08/02/2020

Wedding Dj

Hi everyone,
    I had Anthony Tejada as our dj for our 8/2/20 wedding.
    He was so awesome and professional !!! Leading up to the wedding we had phone calls to discuss how we wanted everything to be and fine tuned every detail with us! The music he played was great! He was amazing!!! I highly recommend him. I’m glad we worked with him because everything he did to ensure a safe and fun wedding during these times. We appreciate everything he did for us.

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Bryan

Bryan R. · Married on 08/01/2020

Unbelievable

Angel is not only an amazing DJ but a great person in general. We worked hard to make this happen during COVID-19. Angel is always available to speak to and works tirelessly to make sure everything in the wedding is on point

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/04/2020

Forever Grateful

Peter is a rockstar!! He was responsive and to our needs and changes (even 24 hours before)! The music was perfect for dancing but also allowing our guests to talk to each other without having to scream. He knew our music like the back of his hand, not a single bad song! He was complimentary and personable! Our guests loved him as did my husband and myself. He was a perfect fit for us and will be for you too! These guys have been responsive throughout this process (delay due to COVID). I just can’t say enough about this company and Peter himself. You should hire them for any wedding or event you are planning!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Jerry C. · Married on 03/07/2020

The quality and experience was amazing, very professional.

Very recommended. Me, Jerry and Crystal are more than very satisfied with the service you guys are the best, specially our dear DJ Angel. Outstanding service!!!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Michelle B. · Married on 01/18/2020

Stunning uplighting!

We decided last minute to add on uplighting to our reception and we are so happy that we did! The lights made the ballroom pop and our videos and photos are so stunning. Thank you so much for providing an amazing service and for being so flexible in our last minute booking!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth T. · Married on 01/10/2020

Absolutely Flawless!!! He helped us feel so at ease

Craig went above an beyond for our wedding day! From the ceremony, cocktail hour, to reception all the music reflected our taste in music and had everyone on their feet dancing and having a great time. He was well organized and easily accessible with any questions we had. He even helped me figure out how to run a last minute trivia game I did with my guests which ran so smoothly and kept everyone engaged. People say it was one of the most fun parts about the wedding; all thanks to Craig. He kept the crowd engaged and excited with his charisma and personality! He was my right hand man in keeping me organized as far as the days timeline and making sure we were able to do all the dances and activities I requested. We can't thank you enough for being apart of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/31/2019

DJ Brian 100%

DJ Brian is the BEST!! He was so easy to work with and a true professional. Brian DJ’d our New Years Eve wedding and kept the dance floor packed all night! He took cues during the formal dances when to cut songs and seamlessly transitioned from today’s hits to classic wedding tunes. He was so easy going and worked well with the venue coordinator and photographers. Brian helped to make our wedding night stress free and so much fun!

Sent on 01/11/2020