538 Reviews for AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting

Bilingual MC (6)
Liability Insurance (2)
Photobooth (2)
Disco Ball (1)

Dj Anthony was amazing! My guests and I were so impressed with all of his music choices and my dance floor was packed the entire time. Anthony was extremely easy to work with, had great ideas and suggestions. Whenever I called/texted him he would immediately respond and was willing to help with anything we needed, he also checked in frequently throughout the planning process to make sure we were ok and to see if we needed help with anything. He was also very organized, I had some last minute introduction/ song changes which he nailed. I highly recommend him to anyone who’s looking for an AMAZING DJ.

Profile Picture Abusta01@northshore.edu, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We want to express our sincere thanks for the tremendous job Angel did at our daughter’s Quinceañero. Every detail from the ceremony, through the reception, succeeded beyond our greatest expectations. We lost track of the number of people who raved about your skills as a DJ. It was important to us to keep the party going nonstop and you accomplished this even with the diverse musical tastes of the guests. Without question you were a critical element to the success and we are forever grateful that you made our daughter’s Quince a day that we will never forget!!

Photo
Profile Picture Reina, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I am so happy to have had Angel DJ our Family Festival this past Sunday. He created a such a fun, multicultural, family-friendly event! The music was fantastic! He is punctual and professional. I absolutely recommend him!

Profile Picture Paula, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

We hired AllStar for our DJ, Uplighting and Photobooth and very happy with everything. Our DJ was Corey French and we met him about a month prior to the wedding. Corey was very responsive and listened to everything my husband and I requested and played many of the songs we wanted as well as what guests requested. The uplighting matched well with our ocean venue and our guests had fun using the photobooth. Our DJ even took some nice pictures and fun video while we were all dancing and enjoying the night away. Highly recommend them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jen & Scott, 8/25/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System

DJ Angel was beyond expectation, personal and very professional executed and kept the upbeat for our Colombian & Chinese wedding .... our multicultural crowd loved him and we truelly appreciate how he kept our wedding entertained!!!

Best wishes and the best recommendations for DJ Angel!!

Jairo & Cui

Profile Picture Jairo, 8/10/18, 1 Review

Excellent company. Very professional and answer your calls and concerns ASAP. We had Mike for our wedding and every single request we made he followed through. Highly recommend this place.....I wish all our wedding vendors turned out this good! We got the lighting and DJ. Both were great!

Profile Picture Andrew , 7/28/18, 2 Reviews

Choosing DJ Brian to be a part of our wedding was hands down the best decision we made while wedding planning. Our guests are still raving about how great the music was and commenting about how the dance floor was packed the entire night. One friend said, "Honestly such a good mix of music. It was hard to leave the dance floor." Brian played everything we asked for during cocktail hour and dinner and then Brian took over from there. He started a dance contest that got 2 people from every table up on the floor and really set an amazing tone for the rest of the night. Not only did he make sure the guests had fun, but Brian had fun himself. He clearly loves his job and was such an imperative part of making our wedding such a success. Leading up to the wedding, Brian was available by phone call, text and email. He made sure all of our questions were answered.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews

My husband and I chose Allstar because they came very highly recommended by our venue. Our DJ was Jeremy and we really can't say enough good things about him! He made it very clear that he wasn't just there to play a playlist of songs. He worked with us on multiple occasions to make sure every detail of our ceremony and reception were planned out perfectly and gave just the right amount of professional advice about how to make things work as smoothly as possible. On the day, everything went off without a hitch and our dance floor was packed all night long! His attention to detail was so amazing that during our cocktail hour he played a song for us after noticing that our JP mentioned our obscure favorite band in the ceremony. Jeremy is also the general manager of the company, so I am sure that all of the other Allstar DJs have the same attitude and professionalism! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/7/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, One Event Per Day

DJ Angel did an amazing job at our wedding! He was very professional and so helpful. He was great at reading the crowd and playing music that kept people on the dance floor all night. The next few days we had a lot of our guests ask us who our DJ was and received so many compliments! DJ Angel thank you so much for a great wedding!!

We highly recommend DJ Angel!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Angel has been our DJ for over 15 years at our community events for the City of Lawrence.
His music always brings life, laughter and love to everyone that attends our events. Music is the gateway to a successful event and DJ Angel always delivers outstanding results through his music, professionalism, and personality

Profile Picture Martha , 6/21/18, 1 Review

From the beginning, working with AllStar Entertainment was so easy and hassle-free and from our first meeting we knew we were in good hands. Jeremy was so professional and easy to work with, he went above and beyond to make sure that our day was awesome. On the day of our wedding, not only did he nail the music for our ceremony/cocktail hour but hit all the right notes for our reception and even handled last minute additions to our wedding program. Our guests have complimented how awesome the music was and that was all thanks to Jeremy for creating the perfect party environment for us and our guests (we kept coming back to dance after every photo and even got up during dinner service to dance to one of our requested songs). Everything went off without a hitch and that is exactly what you want in a DJ: professionalism and a great sense of music and what works with your guests. We cannot say enough about Jeremy and AllStar Entertainment; for all prospective brides/grooms looking for someone to trust to handle the music for your wedding, please don't look further than AllStar Entertainment!! These guys are not only professional but will definitely create a fun atmosphere that you and your guests will love!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

My experience with this company was very pleasurable! They were extremely helpful and sent me the most amazing DJ!!! DJ ANGEL!!!!!! Getting a DJ is the most nerve wracking part, because they make the party!! and he totally made our wedding night the best party in town!! I can't begin to say how many compliments we received from our friends and family!!! He did everything I asked for and more! I sent him tons of songs, and he was enthusiastic and always made me feel excited! He's extremely professional and I would highly suggest DJ ANGEL!! He gave us the best night of our life and we are so very thankful!!!!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Zeke was an AWESOME DJ! He made our night a rocking good time and our guests said it was an excellent mix of music!
Thank You!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/2/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Just a wonderful time. DJ Angel was truly fantastic and professional.

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/26/18, 1 Review

DJ ANGEL ALBA was incredible! Not only was he extremely professional but he transformed my venue to a 5 star hotel with his uplighting. He has great stage presence and helped me make my graduation party run smoothly. He knew when to make announcements and when to get the party STARTED. DJ Angel is amazing at reading the crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor. Thanks again for a great party! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Profile Picture lyanh, 5/19/18, 1 Review

The folks at Allstar Entertainment were an absolute pleasure to work with. Our DJ (Brian M), uplighting and photobooth were all AMAZING. Brian was truly the nicest and most laid back person ever. His music selection and flexibility on the day of was perfect. We've gotten so many compliments on the music selection - thank you so much Brian for making our wedding amazing. The photobooth was an absolute hit, and the uplighting looked incredible as well. Finally, Jeremy was so professional and wonderful to work with as well. Would absolutely recommend Allstar all around!

Profile Picture Kasey, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Dj Mike and Jeremy were absolutely awesome to work with. We had the pleasure of enjoying our day with Mike and it was spectacular. With very little guidance he truly captured the whole night and had everyone on their feet the whole entire time. It was the best decision working with AllStar entertainment. We would highly recommend them for any function requiring a dance party! Also, photobooth is a must!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

DJ Brian Mac was amazing! He met all of our expectations and more. He even took the time to meet with us prior to our wedding to go over the details and then he read our crowd like a book! If you know your music.... and want your guests to dance all night, DJ Brian is the way to go! We also got the uplighting which was a beautiful accent at our venue! We would not have changed a thing! Thank you DJ Brian for making our wedding night a night to remember.... not only for us but for our guests as well!!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC

DJ Anthony was my DJ on 10/14/2017 at Kernwood Country Club in Salem, MA. There are no words to describe Anthony. He is cool, calm and collected. His professionalism shines through every single conversation while making you feel at complete ease. Jon and I were blown away by the energy at our wedding. The entire night was a success, all thanks to Anthony. We are so happy to have met him, he is the true embodiment of an incredible, fun, outgoing perfectionist. We had elements of both English and Spanish and Anthony handled it seamlessly. He kept the energy up, no matter the language of the song, speech or moment. Our event was truly one of a kind, thanks to Anthony and his team. He will definitely be DJ'ing all of our future events. Book him now, you will NOT regret it. Anthony is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. We've hit it off and hope to continue building our friendship. Thanks for an incredible time!

Profile Picture Mariana, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was October 7th. We were lucky enough to lock in Allstat Entertainment for their triple play package, which included a Dj, uplighting and a photo booth. The pricing was very reasonable and the service were amazing! DJ Anthony was super reliable, very punctual and most importantly kept the dance floor packed all night long! The uplighting and photo booth were great extra details that kept our guests entertained. We highly recommend Dj Anthony and Allstar Entertainment!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

DJ Brian was awesome! He was extremely intuitive of the crowd to assure the most appropriate music and games. We were able to speak prior to the wedding assuring the wedding day would go just as I had imagined! He was creative, fun and full of life during the entire wedding! I was able to assist in all three areas the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. My guests were even complimenting his work! I would highly recommend him for a fun, exciting, worry free wedding day!

Profile Picture susan, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

If you're looking for an attentive, talented and FUN team of professionals then look no further than AllStar Entertainment! We had the fortune of working with DJ Anthony for our wedding in Maine and couldn't have asked for a better experience. From the first phone call to the last song he was the absolute best and we received SO many compliments from our guests! We love DJ Anthony and highly recommend AllStar for your next event!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had dj Brian dj our wedding and he was amazing. He honestly made the wedding! He was a dj and also the coordinator of the whole night, he made the night move smoothly and was on top of everything! We had everyone coming up to us through out the whole night saying how amazing or dj was and asking how we found him. Even weeks after the wedding we have had multiple people still talking about our dj! Best investment of our entire night, if you are on the fence on whether dj Brian would be right for you let me just say, yes! He will make your night one to remember and make it just how you want it. Thank you so much, my husband and I are so happy you were a part of our special night! We will forever recommend you. :)
-Adriana&Chris
September 16,2017

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews

Both my husband and I (and also our guests) can't stop raving about All-star, specifically our DJ, Michael Castillo. We vibed right away when it came to music, and he could really get a sense of what we wanted the atmosphere of our wedding to be like. We had a lot of last minute changes the day of our wedding (due to my father being terminally ill) and Michael couldn't have been more understanding and everything went flawlessly. We can't thank you enough, Michael of All-star!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)