AllStar DJ Group Reviews

Sacramento, CA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Crystal Married on 12/20/2014
    Husband and wife dj duo. Great pair who are very organized and professional.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 11/02/2012
    Dale and Danyae were so great to work with! They kept in contact with us, provided us with all sorts of helpful information, and did a fantastic job with the music and party all day long. It was also really helpful having Danyae available to assist with timing and keeping everyone on schedule! Couldn't have been more pleased!
    Jillian Married on 10/20/2012
    My husband and I got married on 10/20/12, and we used AllStar DJ Group as our DJ. This husband and wife team is truly amazing!! Danyae is the sweetest person and she truly knows how to run a wedding! She was our coordinator for the day, and she did an amazing job!!! I was in such a blur all day and she was there to help every step of the day! Dale is the best DJ ever! His knowledge of music was awesome, and everyone at the wedding had a fantastic time dancing to his songs. He knows how to play off the crowd and play what people are interested in. I would totally recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!
  • User1041303 2+ years ago
    DJ Dale and Danyae were GREAT! Danyae helped coordinate the ceremony and entrance and was there to keep everyone calm and organized. I can't stress what a huge help she was communicating between DJ Dale, Caterers, Photographer, Shuttles, Wedding Coordinators, etc.
    Danyae was so responsive and patient via email leading up to the wedding. We sent SO many emails back and forth about wedding details and timing and she was on top of everything. I was very impressed.
    The music at the wedding was just what we wanted and we were able to pick specific songs for some parts of the wedding and then leave other parts up to them. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had a great time.
    All Star DJ group was awesome, I highly recommend.
    Alaina Married on 06/27/2009
    We booked All Star DJ for our wedding and were so excited with how they were there for us each step of the way. They helped us with organizing timelines for the wedding and really helped a young couple set up a wonderful wedding. Their communications with us before the wedding were so quick and always friendly. The wedding day went perfectly and All Star Dale had many of our friends and family on the dance floor! We can't wait for our friends to get engaged so we can give them All Star DJ's phone number!
    Sara Married on 09/25/2010
    Our wedding was amazing!!

We met with three other DJs before we met with Dale and the experience was like night and day. The other DJs were sappy, arrogant or desperate. None of them were as organized and professional as Dale was. Dale put us at ease right away. He knew different genres of music very well. He gave examples of how he would handle bad song requests from guests. He had a back up plan for every stage of the event. He even had a piano version of "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica that we fell in love with and used in our ceremony. We left the first interview excited that we had found the perfect DJ!

Danyae is the event coordinator for All Start DJ Group. She helped us put together each stage of the reception and the timing of the events. She was very friendly and easy to work with. She helped point out things that we had not thought of and allowed us to interject all of the custom aspects that made our reception unique.

On the big day Dale really came through. Dale had wireless lapel mics for the officiant and myself during the ceremony. He played a song I had recorded on guitar as the bridal party came down the aisle. He even organized a group photo of the entire wedding immediately after the ceremony (220 people).

During the reception I played a slideshow of my wife and I when we were growing up. Dale provided a wireless transmitter for plugging into my computer to transfer the sound to his sound board. He did a quick sound check and we were up and running.

After dinner Dale threw and awesome dance party. We started with the traditional dances and then did a reverse anniversary dance. From there on the floor was rocking for the rest of the night. Dale bridged the generation gap and had everyone dancing.

We are getting lots of comments and positive feedback from our wedding. We've even received a few "best wedding I've ever been to" complements. Thank you to both Dale and Danyae for all of your hard work. It really paid off and we really appreciate it.
    Anastasia Married on 06/06/2008
    DJ Dale was great. Got the crowd going and kept the music at a constant beat.

We wanted to make sure that the dance floor was going all night and it did. He did a great job.