AllSpice Hospitality Reviews

1 User photo

AllSpice Hospitality 1

Prevail Planning, Llc · Married on 02/02/2019

Supreme in Customer Service

Ben and the team at AllSpice Hospitality are the epitome of great food and customer service. I worked with them on a very tight deadline and they were overly accommodating to ensure my client received everything she wanted for her 40th Birthday Bash. In addition to great food, they also were helpful in securing the furniture I needed for the event and made the process smoother than I could have ever imagined. They handled my client's changing vision with ease and alleviated a lot of confusion and stress. I am grateful for this team and look forward to working with them again very soon!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Carol

Carol Jeffirs · Married on 12/30/2018

Weekend Meals for Wedding Party!

Ben was great to work with! We had many special requests for our unique venue and he was very willing to work with - he throughly explained what would work well and what might work better. Pricing was quite reasonable! So glad we picked AllSpice Hospitality! The mushroom quiche for brunch was a huge hit! Thanks so much!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    AllSpice Hospitality 2
  • Mary Jane

Mary Jane · Married on 10/27/2018

If you want to have the perfect event AllSpice Hospitality is the one for you. We had them cater our daughters wedding and they were wonderful. When they arrived they prepared the most delicious menu for our brunch . Our guests were intrigued by the bride and grooms choices of shrimp and grits and French toast bar along with other yummy foods. The staff was kind , the food was prepared perfectly, and we enjoyed every minute of our event.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Barb R. · Married on 10/14/2018

Fantastic!

I am really happy we used All Spice Hospitality. Ben and Ben were super easy to work with. The food was outstanding - diverse choices and flavors, and you can pick just about any kind of food you can think of. And the waitstaff was really friendly and helpful. Many guests commented how good everything tasted and how nice the staff was. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Larissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Experience!

AllSpice really worked with us on our budget and the menu! Out of all of the caterers we met with they they were the friendliest, most flexible, and had the BEST food! We've gotten nothing but great reviews from all of our guests on the menu. We highly recommend AllSpice!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Deborah · event on 03/09/2018

AllSpice Hospitality does an amazing job, from presentation to tastefulness. They are responsive to ideas, expand upon them, and are very flexible to work with. I have used them twice, and will use them again!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Erin · Married on 10/20/2017

Beautiful event!

Our sons Bar Mitzvah was a beautiful event because of their expertise! They were on time, and their whole staff was very professional. I will be recommending AllApice to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

Allspice Hospitality is your best choice for your wedding. Ben was attentive to every detail and I really felt like he cared about us as individuals and helped the dream come alive. We appreciate all his hard work, delicious food, and management skills. If you want the best, choose Allspice!

Sent on 02/28/2018