8 Reviews for Allison Ragsdale Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

Allison was so fun to work with and the photos we got from her are absolutely perfect. We used her for our engagement photos. She is very professional and easy to work with and she made everything fun and simple. We ordered some beautiful engagement announcements from her that we will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Leah, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Prints, Destination / Travel

We loved working with Allison Ragsdale Photography!! We started with engagement photos. It was a lot of fun traveling to different spots in Durango taking pictures together with my fiancé. We really love the photos we got that day! For the wedding Allison and Matt traveled to Santa Fe and spent the day photographing all of our important moments for us. They were both so easy to work with and listened to the things that were most important to us to capture on our wedding day. I highly recommend using ARP for your wedding or event! They're AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Destination / Travel, Liability Insurance, Albums, Prints, Digital Files

I absolutely love Allison Ragsdale Photography!! Allison shot our engagement photos and wedding photos. She does a wonderful job at capturing your relationship on camera! She makes you feel so wonderful and at ease while taking photos! Her partner Chad took wonderful photos on our wedding day as well! She has such wonderful vision! And is always willing to get all the shots you mention or find on Pinterest ha ha :)

Profile Picture Megan, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Allison and Matt are an AMAZING team!!! I could not have asked for a better photographer team to capture our special day! The week before the wedding, they fit in a bridal portrait shoot on a Monday evening, then came to our rehearsal on Friday morning, and started the day with us at 1:00 for a 5:00 wedding on Saturday! I didn't have to worry about not getting pictures - they were there capturing everything! They took the lead on the timeline - group photos, entering the reception, special dances, etc. They were quick and efficient with all of the group photos, captured all of the great moments and were completely fun to be around!!! The only problem now, is that I am having a difficult time picking from all of the great pictures!

Profile Picture Brittany , 6/11/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Allison and Matt are an absolute joy to work with. They are a great team that manages to cover every angle of your big day, without you even noticing it. They really listen to what you want, and are incredibly talented. I would recommend them hands-down!

Profile Picture Meg, 5/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about this amazing photographer! She is so talented, she has such a kind heart, she is unobtrusive on your wedding day, yet able to get some of the most touching pictures .

Profile Picture Marie, 2/12/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

The squeeze of my hand by my father who didnt want to let go, the hot feel of the sun on my back, and the flutter of my heart as I made my way down the aisle; are just a few of the detailed memories that come rushing back to me after two years, when I look back at my wedding photos. Then I am so thankful that Allison and Matt were there to shoot that day. To say they captured my wedding completley would be an understatement. Allison and Matt truley enjoy what they do and love being part of your once in a lifetime experiances, and it shows in their beautiful work! They are able to catch those moments unseen, the thoughts unheard and the feelings that only you feel as you see your husband-to-be waiting at the other end of the aisle.

I cannot thank you enough Allison Ragsdale Photography, from the bottom of my heart!

Shannon Ellis

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Allison was awesome! She took really great pictures!

Profile Picture Pam, 8/23/08, 1 Review