Allison Pynn Reviews

107 | Phoenix, AZ

107 Reviews for Allison Pynn

• Dana

Dana · Married on 01/07/2012

Allison Pynn is so amazing!!! She made me look so incredible. My bridal party and mother and mother in law looked more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She is so so so talented!!!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Tracey · Married on 10/29/2011

Allison was awesome! She has a great personality and is fun to work with on your wedding day. It made me nervous that we never did a trial (I live out-of-town) but she assured me that I would look beautiful. One of my bridesmaids got her hair/makeup done by Allison as did my mom and they both looked fabulous. My hair and makeup were absolutely stunning -I got compliments throughout the day on how great my hair and makeup looked. I want to have a special event in Phoenix again just so Allison can make me look beautiful!!

Sent on 11/07/2011
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2011

I just can't find anything negative to say about Allison. She is a total professional. On time, completely prepared. For crying out loud she even brought her own extension cord :-) When she was done with me I wanted to seal my face and hair so it never changed. When you tell her what look you're going for - she delivers. And if you aren't sure - she's awesome at giving you ideas that work for your event and your personality. I've used her for many events and wouldn't dream of using anyone else.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 09/24/2011

Allison is amazing!!! She gave me the look of my dreams for my wedding and also for my bridesmaids too!! I would definitely recommend her for any future wedding or special occasions!!! Thank you Allison!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2011

For my wedding Allison did my makeup as well as five others in my wedding party and she did a fabulous job! She is on time and makes you feel like you have known her for years! Her talent is perfection with both hair and makeup! She is worth every penny! Why go with someone else, when you can get the best with Allison!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Katie · Married on 09/16/2011

Allison was fantastic! From our trial, to the bridesmaids, to my hair and makeup, she did such a great job! I could tell right away that she knew what she was doing, and she was also very sweet and fun to talk to. My favorite were the eyelashes that she put on me! I felt very beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Carolyn · Married on 05/07/2011

Rated 10 stars out of 5!! Allison is simply AMAZING!! Her work is flawless, and she concentrates on making each individual look her best! The fact that Allison travels on-site and can do both hair and makeup saves TONS of time and stress on the big day. My hair and makeup were one my MOST FAVORITE things about our wedding day! All my bridesmaids and the moms who got their hair/makeup done raved about it, and all the groomsmen commented on how "hot" we all looked. Allison has the technical skills and the people skills that can take her anywhere. Book Allison - you will be so glad you did!!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Gretchen · Married on 04/30/2011

Allyson Pynn was one of my favorite vendors on the wedding day. She made me look and feel truly spectacular! I bragged about my hair and makeup stylist all day! I have never regretted hiring Allyson for one second. She was amazing!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2011

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Allison and her assistant, Antoinette! Every step of the process from the first time I e-mailed her, everything was so easy! She and Antoinette came to us, and did hair and makeup for 8 of us in record time! We all looked beautiful, and they were so flexible and accommodating of everybody's wishes--less makeup, more makeup, etc. They were fantastic! Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 04/19/2011
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 03/05/2011

If I wrote 100 reviews, I could not say enough good things about Allison Pynn. She was an absolute dream to work with, from the first time I contacted her through the moment she left on my wedding day. She is so kind, creative, efficient, and an absolute master at what she does. She made everyone in my wedding party look great, and I have never felt more beautiful in my whole life. She took my vague ideas of inspiration and turned them into a unique and personal look that was glamorous without being over the top. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and am working on an excuse to work with her again!

Sent on 03/11/2011

Jan · Married on 02/19/2011

It's truly hard had to find the right words to describe Allison! She's an incredibly gifted makeup artist and hair stylist who has the ability make a person's individual gift of beauty come to life and shine in natural, simple, and amazing ways. And, she's really nice!

My daughter and I first met her last fall for a "trial make-up/hair run" when we traveled from the midwest to Phoenix to finalize details of her February destination wedding in the area. From the "get go" we knew Allison was the right choice for both of us and neither of us were disappointed in any way on her wedding day. Allison stayed true to her commitment to our daughter's request that she accentuate her features in a natural way and judging by the comments of guests (and others seeing photographs) that included "gorgeous, stunning and flawless" it was obvious she had more than fulfilled that commitment.

As for me, I was thrilled at being viewed as the "hot" mother-of-the-bride and even more excited when I heard guests were trying to guess my "real" age. Sweet (and thank you Allison)!

Sent on 03/08/2011

Amanda · Married on 01/29/2011

Allison was amazing! My hair & make-up were just perfect, and everyone else was just done perfectly as well.

Sent on 03/08/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/16/2010

Allison was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. From our initial consultation to the day of the wedding everything was perfect. The entire bridal party's makeup was perfect for photos as well as day to night look. In addition, Allison took the time that was needed to give me the look I was hoping for. When it comes to your perfect look on your wedding day, Allison will be one less worry or concern you'll have. She's worth every penny.

Sent on 11/06/2010

Chelsea · Married on 10/02/2010

AMAZING!!!! The entire experience with Allison was wonderful from start to finish! The fact that she does both hair and makeup, and the fact that she came to the location where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready was so much more efficient than having to go to a salon for hair and another location for makeup. Not having to waste time driving around really allowed myself and my bridesmaids to relax and truly enjoy the entire getting ready experience.

During my trial run (a MUST DO for any bride), I had dozens of pictures from magazines as makeup/hair ideas. I really had no idea of what I wanted! Allison helped me refine my idea of what I REALLY wanted and what hairstyle/makeup selection would be best for me.

On the day of the wedding, Allison had a BIG job! I had 7 bridesmaids, and my mother was also getting hair and makeup. Prior to the day of the wedding, she had provided all of us with a schedule which made everything run smoothly, and she is so efficient and talented, that she was even ahead of the schedule! I didn't have to do much explaining as to what I wanted for my bridesmaids, she just completely got what I had in mind! She really has an amazing intuition for her craft.

My bridesmaids looked beautiful! Not only was I really impressed with the job she did, but all of my bridesmaids said they had never felt so beautiful, and I felt the same way!

I would highly recommend Allison's services. She is not only amazingly talented, but she really has an ability to make you feel comfortable. I know every bride wants to feel beautiful on their wedding day, but that sometimes it's hard to overcome insecurities. Allison is amazingly talented, and she takes away any potential insecurities.

If I ever have any reason to get my makeup and hair done ever again, I am definitely going to Allison! Hopefully you have found this recommendation useful!

Chelsea Hassler

Sent on 10/28/2010

Ashley · Married on 05/29/2010

We would all love Allison to do our makeup everyday! This is coming from myself and my bridesmaids, two of which are makeup artists themselves! We were all extremely impressed with her talent and her professionalism. For picky people like us, she was extremely responsive to any concern and understood all of our personal tastes. My friends will be using her in the future so I look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 06/14/2010

Stephanie · Married on 04/17/2010

Every girl wants to look and feel like a princess on her wedding day. It's one of the biggest and most important days of your life, so looking your best is a priority. Hiring Allison Pynn to do my hair and makeup was one of THE BEST decisions I made in the wedding planning process. And as all brides know, HUNDREDS of decisions are made by the bride (and groom)! I looked and felt so beautiful - like a princess! She provided flawless hair and makeup services for me, my mother, maid of honor, sister, cousin, junior bridesmaid and flower girls... and everyone got complimented on how they looked. She used only the best products and was friendly, fun and professional. She stayed with me all day until the beginning of my evening reception and she made sure I looked my best at all times. I loved having her with me to share in our day. If you're looking for someone for hair and makeup, call or e-mail her today. If not, you'll be missing out, big time. Seriously, she's fabulous and I can't rave about her enough!!!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Katherine · Married on 03/27/2010

Allison was amazing! She was fun and professional and did a wonderful job! I would always recommend her 100%. She was very flexible with my schedule and showed up right on time! It was the best decision I made. I never had a second thought about going with her.

Sent on 05/04/2010

Amy · Married on 03/21/2010

Allison Pynn is incredible!! On THE day you want to look the "best you'll ever look", the last thing you want to worry about is your hair/make-up. Before I met Allison, finding this particular vendor was really something I worried about--since besides the perfect dress, your hair/makeup really completes the look you want, right? From the first day I sent in an inquiry to her, she was always extremely responsive, professional, and willing to answer any questions I had along the way--especially important as I was an out-of-state bride and had to communicate primariily thru email and phone. I felt completely comfortable with her from our first run-thru to the day of the wedding--she has a natural ability to help you relax & enjoy the process. And most importantly, she made my girls and me look perfectly lovely! She listened to what each of us preferred, and really did a fantastic job of accentuating our features while maintaining our unique, individual styles. I don't wear much makeup usually, so I wanted a "natural" look with enough drama for photos, and she nailed my difficult request perfectly. LOVED HER! She makes you look amazing and the whole process so much fun! (hence my novel on her) Did I mention she comes on-site? And her prices are super fair?Thanks so much Allison!

Sent on 04/27/2010
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/06/2010

What can I POSSIBLY say about Allison? She was incredible, and made me look exactly how I dreamed I would. She was a bit pricey but worth EVERY PENNY! I want her to do my makeup everyday for the rest of my life :)

Sent on 03/12/2010

Michelle · Married on 02/21/2010

Allison Pynn is a true artist! She listens to what you want and delivers it better than expected. She was on time, courteous, professional, personable and know what she's doing. I look forward to another big event when I can get my hair & makeup done again. I highly recommend Allison Pynn!

Sent on 03/29/2010

Erika · Married on 01/30/2010

We could not have asked for a better hair and make up artist! Allison is a treasure to work with! She makes each and every person feel comfortable while theyre in her care and you can honestly see her love for what she does when shes working! Thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 01/31/2010

Erika · Married on 01/30/2010

Allison was so incredible to have with us on our wedding day! She made every one of my bridesmaids feel comfortable and her top priority was finding out about each persons hair and skin before she started! She made sure to ask questions so everyone loved their hair and make up! Allison made me look and feel like the most beautiful women in the world! The best part was she made sure to accent all my best features without making me look like someone im not! I couldnt have been more pleased with my experiance with Allison and will refer her to all of my family and friends! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/24/2010

Lori · Married on 01/24/2010

Allison Pynn is the most wonderful girl. She made my wedding experience so calming and assuring. I had complete faith in her from the first time we spoke and I was even more impressed come actual Wedding day. Who knew I could look so good! Allison made my hair look like a goregous piece of art and my makeup was beyond perfect and flawless. She is so sweet and fun and makes the beginning of any bride and bridesmaid day just so nice. By the way she makes amazing cakes too incase you need one! I just can't say enough wonderful things about her. I wish I could look this good everyday! Thank you Allison for your talent and your instant friendship! I will refer you to everyone!!!! Lori Friedman- Pastiak

Sent on 02/02/2010

Tamra · Married on 01/23/2010

Allison is awesome! She is a talented artist - creative, imaginative and intuitive. She is responsive to her clients' needs. She asks questions, listens and offers helpful suggestions. She is a true professional. My hair and make-up was everything I had envisioned for my wedding day. I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 03/29/2010

Christine · Married on 01/02/2010

Allison was referred to me by a friend that had found her on Wedding Wire for her own wedding. I had already booked my wedding hair and makeup at a salon but after seing Allison's website and her amazing work I immediately called the salon and cancelled.

Everything from the trial to the day of went flawlessly with Allison. I am very picky about my hair and makeup and when it came to my wedding day I was even more picky. Before Allison, I had NEVER once liked my hair when I had gotten it done professionally. Allison completely replicated the picture I gave her and I actually liked it better than what I had anticipated. To top it all off, she couldn't have been any nicer and more down to earth.

On my wedding day, I had a total of ten people getting their hair and makeup done and Allison did ALL of them by herself. She arrived at 5am and did not take a break the whole time. She was quick and professional and made everyone look absolutely GORGEOUS! When it came time for my turn, even though she had already been doing hair and makeup for 8+ hours, she did not skip a beat and made me look the best I have ever looked.

Everyone I talk to that had either attended my wedding or looked at the pictures commented on how good I looked and I credit that all to Allison. I can't wait until my friends wedding in April so that I can have Allison do my hair and makeup again. She's the best!

Sent on 02/01/2010