30 Reviews for Allison Phalen Floral Design

Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
30 Allison Phalen Floral Design Reviews

We couldn't be happier with Allison Phalen Floral Design. Allison is prompt, friendly, and professional, and much more reasonably priced than other florists. Her work is absolutely beautiful, and far exceeded our expectations. She was great to work with and really understood our vision for the day, and every floral detail at our wedding was perfect thanks to her. Even when we made a couple of last minute changes, she was very flexible and made everything work. We would definitely recommend Allison for your wedding flowers! For us, she was the obvious choice, and we are so happy with our decision.

Profile Picture Becky, 7/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

I could not be happier with Allison. I work in the wedding industry and had very high expectations for things, especially my flowers. I immediately fell in love with Allison's work. She was prompt in her responses, friendly, knowledgeable and had extremely fair pricing. Best of all? Her flowers were drop-dead gorgeous. I honestly could not have asked for anything more beautiful than what Allison provided. I gave her crazy descriptions like "romantic and soft but not messy" and a color palette and magically she was able to decipher through my insanity and went to work creating the perfect bouquets. Thank you for adding the special floral touch to my day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison did a beautiful job with the flowers for our small, intimate wedding. When we met with her initially, she took a lot of notes from our conversation, and I felt that she really understood what we wanted our wedding to feel like, and how flowers could help contribute to the overall atmosphere. When it came time for our wedding, she was able to accommodate a memorial arrangement on relatively short notice, and we also really appreciated her quick response time leading up to the wedding.

The flowers she provided for our ceremony and reception were just stunning! My bouquet and my maid of honor's bouquets were some of the most unique and beautiful I have ever seen. The flowers she brought for the centerpieces and ceremony decoration were lush, vibrant, and exactly what we wanted in terms of completing our library-themed wedding. On top of her amazing product, Alison's prices were completely fair and reasonable, and she was very helpful on the day of the wedding, making multiple delivery stops for our flowers very early in the morning before our morning wedding. I would highly recommend Allison for any type of floral design!

Profile Picture User2959300, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison's flowers were stunning, she delivered what I had asked for but it was more beautiful than I had ever imagined. She was responsive, professional, and a pleasure to plan with. Between the bouquets and the centerpieces and everything else her flowers are what tied everything together. The vibrant colors matched the girls' navy dresses and table cloths beautifully. Without her stunning creations the day just wouldn't have looked the same. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 6/1/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

5 stars! Allison did the flowers for our rehearsal at Boston Beer works on Memorial Day weekend in 2013. I'm behind in my reviews! She was great though. Worked within my budget and the flowers were beautiful. Fresh! I used them for the cocktail hour the next day! She delivered them promptly and there were no issues. Seamless! A belated thank you!! Coreen Bova

Profile Picture Coreen, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Allison is incredible. Her pictures online really speak for themselves. She is so talented and super sweet. I gave her a pretty strict budget and she was able to create exactly what I wanted. Love her!

Profile Picture User2445061, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison was a complete dream to work with from the beginning of my wedding planning until the day of the wedding. I planned my wedding from Florida, so there was a lot of email communication, and Allison was always quick to respond. I even had other table decor shipped to her and she brought it to our hotel and set it up. I never even saw our flowers until we walked into the reception room and was totally amazed. She has a great eye for floral design, and I would recommend her in a heartbeat. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Adriana, 4/27/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison makes amazingly beautiful floral arrangements!!! She is so easy to work with and highly responsive to your needs/questions. It was so great to see what she created from my visions, they were far more beautiful than I ever dreamed of.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/20/13, 7 Reviews
4.7

Allison was great. She was wonderful to work with and our bouquets were beautiful. She was very understanding of our budget and incredibly flexible. Even though we only gave her an idea of colors and flowers we were thinking of, she was able to create exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture User2059713, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found Allison just by browsing online and her designs were absolutely beautiful. Allison could not be easier to work with. She's wonderful. Prices were great and she went above and beyond anything that I even imagined. I actually had no set ideas or flowers or anything really, on what I wanted the centerpieces to look like and Allison was able to pull everything together in the most wonderful way. All the guests loved the centerpieces, highs and lows, and I must say, there were some small "disagreements" between the guests about about who got to take home the flowers! I am so happy that she agreed to take me on and would recommend the heck out of this lovely lady! If ever I need flowers for any event, she would be my number 1.

Profile Picture Grace, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison was very accommodating with my many questions and changes. She was very open to what we wanted displayed for flowers, colors, theme, everything. She was engaging and helpful with little details, since I do not know anything about flowers! I wanted to incorporate starfish in the boutonnieres, so I sent Allison them and she added them to the boutonnieres. She also included them on my own bridal bouquet and the church floral displays, which was a fun surprise on the wedding day! As a bride, Allison was willing to change and that is a big deal since you can change your mind a lot during the planning process! Great florist!

Profile Picture Meag, 10/12/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison was an absolute pleasure to work with and I felt so lucky to have had such a helpful, responsive and kind vendor for our wedding. I was drawn to Allison Phalen Floral Design at first by the amazingly affordable prices, and also by all the gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces that I saw on her website and blog. She did not disappoint! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I asked for. While planning the wedding, things can get very hectic and overwhelming, but communication with Allison was very simple and professional, and I knew I could trust her. I would recommend Allison Floral Design to ANY bride and groom for their special day- and I will!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/5/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison did such an incredible job listening to our wants and needs when putting together all the flower displays. She put together such beautiful bouquets for the wedding party using some of the most unique flowers I have ever seen. Not only is her work extraordinary, but she is such sweet, friendly and very easy to work with!! I definitely recommend Allison!

Profile Picture Ana, 9/29/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison was great! She was easy to work with, very thorough and helpful and her contract was very detailed which was a big help. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do and just gave her pictures to go off of and everything turned out perfect. Would highly recommend Allison, she has great taste and is an expert in the industry!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/29/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison did such an amazing job with the flowers for our September 2012 wedding. I gave her a lot of creative freedom based around our color scheme, and I'm glad I did. She incorporates all kinds of beautiful flowers, berries, and foliage. Our flowers were various shades of orange and she found these gorgeous coral-colored berries that I'd never seen before and they looked so beautiful in the bouquets! She was much more reasonably priced than other flower vendors in the area, and honestly, I think her arrangements are more artistic than other vendors arrangements I've seen. She is also a sweet and very professional person. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/8/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We LOVED the flowers Allison did for our wedding!!! Our families and guests all admired our flowers and talked about them for days after the wedding. This was one of the easiest parts of planning my wedding and a huge success. I met with Allison once months before our wedding and discussed the flowers, and we then communicated by email to finalize some details a couple weeks before our wedding. She had many great ideas and the bouquets and the centerpieces were just as we had discussed. The flowers made the whole room at the wedding look so beautiful. I was especially impressed and happy with a fireplace mantle arrangement Allison created. I was so happy to find a florist who was able to provide beautiful flower arrangements down to the details that were also very affordable. Allison did such a wonderful job. I barely had to think about the flowers so I was able to focus on other aspects of the wedding and the flowers were more PERFECT that I could have imagined. I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture NTaylor, 9/2/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison was able to step and meet our every need after the psychotic florist that we hired prior to her informed us a month before the wedding that she wanted all the vases and pins from the bouquets back after the wedding!!!

She is extremely responsive, professional and talented!!!

Profile Picture User2718134, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Allison could not have been nicer, more flexible or understanding about my ever-changing wedding flower dreams! She was always positive in her responses to my emails, gave wonderful suggestions when I needed them, and created bouquets and arrangements that were even more beautiful than I had imagined! I did not want to let go of my own bouquet - she somehow managed to find peonies and garden roses (out of season) to tuck into it, just as I had asked her. She's THE BEST!!!

Profile Picture User2045350, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I met Allison through a friend and decided to use her before we had even booked our venue! She was so fun and easy to work with throughout the entire year of planning. I think I changed my mind about exactly what I wanted about every 3 months! Our families built a chuppah for us that Allison decorated beautifully with hydrangea on the wedding day after only seeing a few pictures of it before hand!

Profile Picture User1583686, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Allison was absolutely amazing to work with. After meeting with several other vendors, I was discouraged about this aspect of our wedding ... and then we met Allison! She was laid back, paid close attention to detail, and so friendly. She put me at ease, and I knew instantly that she was the perfect fit for our wedding! Allison was always positive, quick to respond to questions, and flexible with any changes that came up. I know very little about flowers, so after providing Allison with color schemes and basic ideas of what we wanted, we let her do the rest! The flowers for our day were AMAZING. The bouquets were perfect, the centerpieces for the reception were so beautiful, and the arrangements for the ceremony were gorgeous! She made this aspect of our wedding so easy, and everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend Allison to any bride!

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/29/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison was absolutely excellent! She listened to what I liked and didn't like and made our bouquets and centerpieces GORGEOUS! We got a ton a compliments on the flowers! I couldn't be happier that we chose her and I would highly recommend her to anyone that is planning a wedding! Thank you Allison!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/23/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison did an amazing job on my wedding flowers!! I am not very creative so I gave her minimal direction with what I was looking for, and I was so impressed with the results! She knew exactly what would look beautiful based on my color scheme, and she was very open with me on pricing so that we could create something I loved while staying within my budget.

In general Allison was great to work with! She was responsive to my emails, and she was patient with me as we finalized all the details. I would highly recommend her to anyone, and I know they would be happy with her work!

Profile Picture User2510856, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not have been happier with various floral arrangements that Allison created for my wedding. I came to her with a bunch of pictures and general color scheme of what I was looking to achieve for my "soft spring garden" themed wedding. She listened to my various ideas and provide great recommendations that were exactly what I had envisioned. The bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony arrangements, cocktail details and escort card table all came out perfectly!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/12/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison was a Godsend for our wedding. Always willing to help, she took care of everything seamlessly. She was always encouraging about hearing ideas and more than willing to incorporate special items or touches or to try something new – I LOVE the feathers that she incorporated into my bouquet! The large arrangements that she assembled for the ceremony/reception space just took my breathe away when I saw them in the space before everything got started; they made everything so special and elegant. All of the bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful, very well done and the flowers took a beating and kept on going through the whole night! It was a pleasure to work with someone who clearly took pride and happiness in their work and the happiness that they bring to other people. I would absolutely recommend and of Allison’s services; I am so happy to have had the opportunity to work with her.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/19/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was singing amazing job in the flowers of the most beautiful flowers I've ever see. she was so accommodating her prices were fabulou.

Profile Picture kerry, 10/14/11, 4 Reviews