Alligator Soup Reviews

Alligator Soup 1
  • Kayla

Kayla Harvey · Married on 08/08/2019

Fabulous Experience!

Helen and Joanne were absolutely lovely! We were welcomed with open arms and Helen helped us pick out the perfect invitations from start to finish. She listened to the vision of what we both had in mind and kept us within our budget. Very professional, friendly, and accommodating! I highly recommend going to see them for any invites, thank you notes, or special gifts that you are looking for.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Alligator Soup's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a real pleasure
    working with you. It was fun, wasn't it?
    See you soon
    Helen
  • Blake

Blake Barletta · Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing Invitations

Working with Helen made everything so simple! She relieved so much stress and helped me customize my Save the Dates & Wedding Invitations which arrived early and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Helen and Alligator Soup!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Alligator Soup's reply:

Working with you was such a pleasure. Your invitation suite truly represents your event and gives your guests a glimpse of what they can expect. Thank you for your kind words. Seeing the smile on your face meant ever so much! Congratulations to both of you and your families. Helen
  • Cory

Cory Hughes · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and beautiful!

Made my wedding experience super easy!! And my invitations, rspvp, and thank you cards have been a breeze. Thanks ladies!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Erica Bobak · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply the best choice for your stationary needs in Las Vegas

Helen at Alligator Soup is truly the guru of wedding invitations! From our Save the Dates to our gorgeous Vera Wang invitation, Helen made every step of the invitation process fun and easy! Alligator Soup has ton of beautiful samples, I could have spent all day looking through their example books. If you are looking for one-of-a-kind, truly gorgeous invitations that make a serious impact, you simply MUST see Helen at Alligator Soup. In addition, Helen is the master of etiquette--I deferred to her on the proper wording for our traditional invitations, and I can rest easy knowing that we haven't made any social faux pas!

In addition to custom invitations, Alligator Soup carries the best stationary brands--my personal favorites are Papyrus, Rifle Paper Co., and Kate Spade. And if you're looking for a selection of Michael Aram designs, this shop carries items that aren't available anywhere else in Las Vegas. I can't speak highly enough of Helen and her store, you must visit and experience for yourself!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Alligator Soup's reply:

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
    It was so my pleasure to work with you and Nick. Can't wait for you to see the invitations!!!!!!!!!!! They are gorgeous!

• Michelle

Michelle Cohen · Married on 04/27/2019

Easy and better than online invites

Simply put, I highly recommend Alligator Soup. Helen was so incredible to work and made the entire invite ordering process so simple! I looked online for invitations, but frankly had so many questions on everything from etiquette on addressing to so many smaller items in relation to invites; Helen took the stress away. I also couldn't stand the thought of having to go through thousands of options alone so a friend recommended Alligator soup. Helen asked me about a few designs then help focus me on a few that I fell in love with. The pricing was extremely reasonable and about the same I would have paid online. We have received so many compliments on our invites already and I could not have been happier with how they turned out. With friends who have ordered online vs what we got with an expert, you can certainly tell the difference. With the personal service received, plus the fun stuff I found at the store including my bridal shower thank you cards, I will certainly be returning to Alligator soup for any future stationary needs.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Jaimie · Married on 02/02/2019

Helen was so helpful when setting up my wedding invitations! She suggested items to be worded and changed to fit what we were doing with our wedding! Very professional and courteous. Also great communication while invites were being printed! Thank you Helen!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Louella Valencia · Married on 01/03/2019

Louella- getting married on 1-3-19

Alligator Soup is definitely the place for reliability, quality and excellent customer service. Helen made the process of searching and choosing styles, colors, wordings and the many other choices very easy. They have the experience to make this step of planning stress free. No worries here and will gladly continue all stationary and gift needs with Alligator Soup team.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Christia

Christia · Married on 09/02/2018

My experience with Alligator Soup has been absolutely wonderful! Helen is a great person to work with, she is funny, has great taste and is honest. She has gone above and beyond trying to make our experience a great one. My fiance and I had a terrible experience with a previous stationary company (that's why we started early for potential incidents like this). The quality of the invitations was terrible for the amount of money we spent. In addition, they were not shipped out to our guests in a timely fashion, which is a huge issue when you are having a destination wedding. Helen and the staff of Alligator soup have more than made up for our lackluster experience. The invitations are absolutely beautiful!!!! Not only are they beautiful, but they were fully assembled, envelopes addressed, stamped and sent to our guests on time. If you are looking for a stationery company that feels like family, has great customer service (they are very patient) and delivers on their promises look no further, Alligator Soup is the best.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Alligator Soup's reply:

You and John were so easy to work with. It was our good fortune that you found us and we could remedy your situation. Here's to more happy days! Helen@Alligator Soup

Megan · Married on 06/10/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Alligator Soup. Helen and her team helped me with all of my stationary needs for my wedding, including the invitations, thank you cards, cocktail napkins, programs, and place cards. Helen is a veteran in the wedding business in Las Vegas and a true professional. She worked with my budget for the invitations and helped me to custom design them. They turned out BEAUTIFUL. I got so many compliments on them, the program, and the place cards, all of which they designed for me to fit the floral theme of my wedding. I probably could have found cheaper products online, but I would not have been as happy with the final result. The difference is customer service. There are so many choices to make that it can be overwhelming, but Helen got a sense of what I liked and pointed me in the right direction. She was patient as I poured through options and tried to navigate pleasing myself and my family. Helen also helped guide me with wedding invitation etiquette, which saved me time having to research things on my own. Everything turned out so beautiful, was exactly what I wanted, and was ready on time. I will absolutely continue to go to Alligator Soup for my stationary needs in the future.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/14/2018

I wasn't planning on devoting much time or effort into our wedding invitations but Helen sat down with my fiancé and I and walked us through the various invitation options and guided us to picking an invite that ended up setting the tone for our entire wedding weekend. In this age of email, text messages, and e-vites, I didn't think people paid much attention to paper invites but my wedding invite experience completely changed that view. We received so many compliments on our invites all of because of Alligator Soup!
    We were planning our wedding from the east coast and I wasn't sure how I would navigate doing our invites and place cards from across the country but Helen and her team made the process seamless and easy, printing, stuffing all of our invites and even re-sending out some of our invites that we sent to the wrong address.
    This experience has given me a new appreciation for paper stationery and I plan to work with Helen and her team on any invite or paper product in all of the years to come!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Alligator Soup's reply:

Oh my dear Courtney....THANK YOU for all your good thoughts and words.
    Your infectious laugh made me laugh and Trevor's scrutiny made me smile and know you two were meant for each other! I know our time together will not end with your wedding. I am so looking forward to being in touch. Much happiness and keep LAUGHING. Helen @ Alligator Soup

Sonney · Married on 03/02/2018

Everything about working with Helen was amazing!!!!! It was a great experience from the first time we walked into the shop. She showed us many invite books and really listened to what I was looking for. She has a ton of experience and really knows her stuff. She also helped with our personalized napkins and thank you notes. Her team stuffed and sent out all invites and worked with me to create a guest/ address list. I am in love with my gorgeous invites and I can't thank them enough for all their help!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Alligator Soup's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Out of town brides can be challenging, but we did not skip a beat, did we!!!!!!!
    It is working with families preparing for special occasions, like a wedding, that we
    get closer. Well, Sonney, we certainly have gone on a journey together. Lots more good things to come in 2018.
    Again, thank you for trusting us.

Terrence · Married on 02/10/2018

Helen was incredible helping us with our wedding invitations. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Alligator Soup's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Alligator Soup to do your wedding invitations and envelope addressing. We so enjoyed working with you and your family.

Sierra · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't say enough good things about alligator soup. My wedding invitations came out EXACTLY how I pictured them. Helen and Nikki were so helpful the whole time. I came to them with a time crunch and they assured me no problem. I had the invites ordered, addressed and ready when I needed them! So thankful for them and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Lorena · Married on 06/23/2017

They were such a great help on such a short notice. I wanted something simply and beautiful and they had so many choices I didn't know what to get! Helen was amazing, I will definitely use them from now on for my invitation needs.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Corey · Married on 05/05/2017

True professionals. I went in with my fiancé shopping for wedding invites with a vague idea of what we might be interested in. Hellen not only helped us define our style but helped us find the perfect invite. It is true that the invitations are more expensive than what you can buy online, the quality and professional help was unparalleled and well worth the cost. Not only did we get stunning invitations (I have had countless guests calling and saying they are the most beautiful invitations they have ever seem), we also had help every step of the way in writing and preparing our invites to be sent. Hellen is a dream to work with as a bride.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Angelique · Married on 03/25/2017

I recently purchased invitations with Alligator Soup and the entire process was wonderful, from the first call to set up an appointment all the way through picking them up. I worked with Helen and she was so nice, professional and helpful and really went out of her way to make this bride-to-be feel special. Plus, I know absolutely nothing about the etiquette and nuances involved in invitations, and she patiently and knowledgeably walked me through every step of the way. The invitations are so elegant and beautiful and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Helen and Alligator Soup!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Stacey · Married on 12/17/2016

Alligator Soup did the invitations for my engagement party. Helen and Nikki could not have been more helpful. Their design ideas were amazing, and they both were fun to work with. The save the date cards were incredible, and my invitations will be here any day. I just can't wait to see them! All this and the guy didn't get away after all! I'm so excited!!!! Thank so much, Helen and Nikki! I will use Alligator Soup for all my stationery needs from now on.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2016

Absolutely loved me wedding invitations!! Helen and JoAnn are amazing ladies! They have so many selections of wedding invitations that you can choose from. They sit down with you and see what you have for your envision and if you want they can work with you on customizing it to be unique and just for you. Being part of the Wedding world myself I will recommend this to all my Brides! Thanks so Much guy Danielle Meyer, future Mrs. Musa :)

Sent on 07/20/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/01/2016

Alligator Soup was recommended to us by our wedding venue and many of our friends. Helen and her team are the most helpful and delightful professionals. They spent a great deal of time with us going over every paper color, font, format, envelope, etc. that they offer to design the perfect invitation for our wedding. They are a wealth of knowledge. We could not have asked for a better team to create our wedding invitations…they are truly perfect in every way!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Helen and Joanne are absolutely lovely! They were so patient and helpful as we selected our invites from the thousands they have to offer. They also guided us through phrasing and other tips with our invites. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a great selection and great service..

Sent on 10/09/2016

Misty · Married on 09/30/2016

Helen and her staff guided me through choosing and phrasing my wedding invitations and I couldn't be happier with their services! Their selection of invitations is HUGE and it was so hard to choose! They also addressed all of my envelopes for me, which looked beautiful!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Monique · Married on 07/09/2016

We met with Helen to select wedding invitations, and she was extremely professional - a true subject matter expert in her field. She was able to listen to what we liked and did not like to help guide us toward the perfect wedding invitation. It was a pleasure to work with her, and I will definitely continue to work with her for all of our stationery needs.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Nancy · Married on 06/11/2016

Alligator Soup and Helen Edell are fantastic!!
    I could not be happier with my experience and my wedding invitations.
    The store is adorable but most importantly Helen is genuine, knowledgeable and kind. I can't express my gratitude enough. I originally only planned to purchase invitations but will be going back for programs, place cards and thank you notes because Helen makes it so easy!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

I had to be the complicated bride who orders custom invitations designed on Etsy, and wouldn't just settle on one of the DIY online services. So here's me, finally receiving my digital files for the invitations and panicking because I needed to find a printing service, and fast. We went to a corporate printing service and they were uninformative and generally dismissive of us. We are SO HAPPY we found Alligator Soup! We scheduled an appointment, and Helen sat down with us one on one, giving us helpful tips on the best colors and designs to fit our illustrations, not to mention she did a stellar job of calming my frazzled nerves. Nikki even matched the font from the Etsy illustration to include on the pre-addressed envelopes. The quality of service you receive from their entire team and the final product is worth every penny. You so rarely get to deal with humans anymore, and I have to tell you, these ladies really go above and beyond. We love love love our invites and definitely look forward to working with them on future customizations.

Sent on 02/28/2016