Alleyway Visuals Reviews

6 Reviews for Alleyway Visuals

• Sophia

Sophia · Married on 10/13/2018

A work of Art

When we first found Tyler’s work online, we were drawn to his unique storytelling style. For our wedding we were pleased to see his shots included wide angles of the venue and extreme close-ups of our decor. His music picks were tastefully chosen and synced up beautifully with the beats of the picture. His stunning depiction of the best day of our lives allows us to travel back in time and relive it every time we click play. All our family and friends were completely enamored and impressed by the video. I can easily say Tyler exceeded every expectation we had and created the wedding video of our dreams. A true work of art. Thank you Tyler!
    Xo Sophia + Josh

Sent on 03/11/2021
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 07/28/2018

A Beautiful Day in Paso

Hiring a videographer was really important to my husband and me, and I spent a good amount of time reading reviews and watching different vendors' video examples. When we saw the style of videos Tyler was creating, we knew that we had to book him for our wedding. Tyler really does his best to turn your special day into a spectacular film. His music choices are great, the flow of the video is wonderful, and we find ourselves rewatching the video pretty frequently. With that being said, a great movie like this takes time, and while we waited a long time for our finished product, it was well worth the wait. We would hire Tyler again in a heartbeat, and are thankful that he was there to capture every detail of our Paso Robles wedding.
    Thank you Tyler!
    Sincerely,
    Claire and Nick Souza

Sent on 05/13/2021
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 05/20/2018

A video to treasure for a lifetime!

As a fangirl of all wedding videos, I knew when we started planning our wedding that a videographer was a must for us! I started searching around found my way to this profile. I sent an inquiry and got a quick response from Tyler. He quickly started to get to know my fiance and myself by asking thoughtful questions to find out how he could serve us best. We met for coffee and Tyler knew exactly what we were looking for in our wedding video. Working with him through the wedding planning process was super easy because there wasn't much we had to do! Tyler made the whole process extremely comfortable for us. Day of, he made sure to get all the shots we wanted and talked about. When he delivered our video, it arrived in a beautiful, personalized box with many more personalized touches. When we started to play the video for the first time, tears welled in our eyes because he captured our day SO WELL, from the music selection to capturing our emotions in our relationship. Hands down this was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. Having this video to take us right back to the feelings & emotions of that day is 100% priceless. Thank you, Tyler for giving us the greatest gift that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/21/2017

Alleyway Visuals was the best decision we made with our wedding! Tyler is THE BEST to work with. Before our wedding we were not sure if we wanted a videographer and looking back on the experience it was truly the best decision we made. Ladies, I promise you it is worth the money to have and you will not regret it! Tyler is so accommodating and wants to make you feel as comfortable as possible (coming from the most video/camera awkward person ever). He has so many great ideas and makes sure to understand exactly what you want your wedding day to be, feel, and look like. Tyler goes the extra mile to meet and talk with you before, check out your venue, and get the coolest drone shots possible. He also checks in with you after your big day to make sure the video has everything that you want and loved about your special day. I can not say enough good things about this guy. You will want to be his best friend when it is all over. Do yourself a favor, and book Tyler if you are even thinking about it!

Sent on 02/16/2018
  • I

Ivy · Married on 07/29/2017

Alleyway Visuals was very professional and super easy to work with. Tyler, the videographer is so helpful. He worked tirelessly making sure everything was perfect and made sure we got what we wanted in the video. He really captured my husband's personality and style. We were stunned when we watched our video. The quality is crystal clear.. it's like reliving the day all over again!!! We bawled like babies. It's so nice to have a film to look back on even the tiny details of our wedding. I especially loved the footage of our ceremony because as the bride I didn't get to see a lot of it!! Alleyway Visuals made the process so easy and went above and beyond for my husband and I. If I could give them 10 stars I would!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/20/2015

As a bride, I not only wanted my wedding day to be perfect, but for the memories to be captured perfectly and to be able to relive one of the most amazing days of my life that seems to go by so quickly when you are finally there. I knew I wanted a photographer, but I was skeptical of a videographer, however I cannot tell you enough how extremely grateful I am that we chose Tyler to video our wedding day. He is professional, buy not in a stuffy way. He is super easy to talk to and always has your best interest in mind. He is extremely creative and knows the shots that will capture the feel of your wedding day so you can relive your big day over and over later. He is also extremely flexible and able to get all different camera angles with his variety of different cameras (including a drone which all of our guests absolutely loved waving too). If you are looking for someone to capture the little moments that make your big day, Tyler is your man. My husband and I are truly grateful for our choice everyday.

Sent on 08/23/2017