Allexx B Photography Reviews

View more information

• Briana
    Briana S. Married on 10/16/2021

Fantastic Service and and Artist

Allexx is the best person I could have asked for to make our engagement shoot and wedding day so special and stress free. Priority was always on our needs and satisfaction, not to mention having hilarious and generous photographers make the day more fun never hurts! Highly recommend!
  • Lynda
    Lynda V. Married on 12/28/2019

She captures "the moments" perfectly

Allexx is AMAZING. Period. Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, she's also phenomenal at catching "the moments". You know what I'm talking about. Those sweet, special moments that are the essence of every couple. The moments that you look back and go, WOW, I'm so grateful she captured that moment! Brides to be, if you want someone that will capture ALL the details AND the moments (some you don't even know you want! ), Allexx B Photography is your gal!

Allexx B Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lynda! I loved being apart of you and Shaine's day! You made such a gorgeous bride!
  • Matthew
    Matthew P. Married on 11/23/2019

Unbelievably fantastic

Allexx is the best photographer in the area. She worked in conjunction with another photographer for my wedding almost a year ago, and she was phenomenal. She is so fun, and she handled other difficult vendors with grace and patience so that my husband and I didn't have to. Her photos are stunning, and we could not be happier with them. I cannot stop recommending her to literally everyone I know for every photography need. She is phenomenal. Hire. Her.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Brittany Married on 06/10/2019

Wonderful to work wtih

Allexx was amazing every step of the way! She photographed my bridal shower as well as our wedding and was amazing, engaging and fun at both events! She was very courteous and got the job done while staying on schedule. I highly recommend her!