Allegro Quartet Reviews

62 | Scottsdale, AZ

62 Reviews for Allegro Quartet

Molly · Married on 04/26/2014

Barbara at Allegro String Quartet was a dream to work with. She was extremely responsive and helpful with all of our questions concerning our day of entertainment. Allegro played during our cocktail hour at our wedding reception and they were truly unique. I was unaware a string quartet could play the Game of Thrones theme song but Allegro did - and our guests loved it! They do a great job mixing contemporary music with classics and also are wonderful about playing all of the songs that are requested beforehand. We were provided with an extensive list of everything they played and we used that to determine a rough play list which they filled out. I'm so glad we found Allegro and were able to have them at our wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jillian · Married on 03/22/2014

I'm very pleased with the services that Allergo provided. They were very easy to work with and the price was great. My guests really enjoyed the quartet and much to their surprise Allergo played a variety of music selections.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Erin · Married on 11/15/2013

Loved these ladies from Allegro Quartet. Priscilla was my coordinator and she was wonderful. I changed the time of the ceremony about 6 months out and she was very accommodating and made sure that everyone would be able to still be there. I opted for a trio and they played beautifully. All the songs at the ceremony were flawless and then I had them play at our cocktail our and everyone seemed to really enjoy all the music there too! Loved them!

Sent on 12/08/2013

These ladies were incredible. I am a musician and knew from the start I wanted a string quartet to play during my ceremony. I got so many comments about how great the quartet sounded before the ceremony started and all the little kids were enthralled and wanted to go over to have a peek. They responded quickly to emails and have a very large repertoire to pick from. I would highly recommend this quartet.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2013

Allegro Quartet was definitely one of my favorite touches to my wedding! I am so glad I invested in this wonderful group of musicians! Vickie Thai was my primary contact and musician for my wedding day, and I could not have asked for a better experience working with her in the design of my ceremony and cocktail hour music. Vickie was very punctual in her emails, and was quick to mail me receipts for all payments. Vickie also stayed on the phone with me for a very long time discussing the music to be played and shared her insight! Vickie and the rest of Allegro Quartet made my ceremony perfect, and very classy! The cost of service was what I had expected for greatness, and well deserved. The music was beautiful and all of my guests were so impressed with the beauty they provided to the day! I loved how Allegro Quartet offered a long list of song options, which included modern rock songs, and others such as Phantom of the Opera (a favorite), and a classical version of "Wild Horses", which is the song that originally led me to sign a contract with Allegro after hearing them play at the Mesa Wedding Walk. Unfortunately, my groom and I missed most of our cocktail hour while we were out taking wedding photographs, but I am hoping my videographer and photographer captured moments of the quartet playing. My guests were all "wow'ed" by the splendor of Allegro Quartet. Since my groom and I missed the cocktail hour, Allegro Quartet played "The Prayer" a second time because they knew my groom loved that song, and they wanted him to enjoy it before they ended the evening. I am so thankful to have stumbled across Allegro Quartet! To Vickie, and the rest of the Allegro Quartet team, thank you for making my wedding so perfect and the happiest day of my life! It truly was a dream come true! I have memories that will last a lifetime! :-)

Sent on 11/15/2013

Allegro Quartet is hands down a must if you want a special and unique wedding. They performed a special song that I requested, and were absolutely lovely.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Tracy · Married on 09/07/2013

We loved our string quartet!! When we received the list of songs from which we could choose, I was surprised by the excellent range of music! My daughter chose many popular songs, which I wondered how they would sound by a string quartet. What? No Pachabel Canon? When they started on Viva La Vida, I just had to smile at how great a Coldplay song sounded on strings. They can truly play anything, and play it really well!! We were thrilled!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2013

Allegro Quartet played for us for two hours on the day of our wedding, starting as our guests were arriving, then at the beginning and end of our ceremony, and all through the cocktail hour.
    We were very pleased with their professionalism, and their quick and pleasant communication all throughout the planning process.
    We were very happy with the breadth of their repertoire, and everything they played on our wedding day. Very professional company, and very talented musicians. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for string musicians for their wedding day.

Sent on 07/16/2013

The musicians that played our wedding were excellent! We were able to hear them perform live at a bridal show and booked them as soon as we found our venue. They made the wedding extra special. We were able to select our ceremony and cocktail hour songs from an extensive list. Almost all of our music selections were non-traditional or non-classical music, but there were plenty of classical song selections available. Vickie Thai was our contact and she was great at communicating what she needed and when she needed it. We loved Allegro Quartet and would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to have live music at their wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2012

Beautiful music!! They were very accessible and prompt with responding to emails about our ceremony. They definitely made our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour very elegant. When I heard their music before coming down the aisle, I started to tear up because it was so beautiful! Their prices are quite reasonable.

Sent on 12/01/2012
  • Y

Yulia · Married on 09/01/2012

We heard Allegro String Quartet at one of the bridal shows. We decided that we wanted them right then and there and we never regretted it.
    Barbara, the main contact, took care of hiring 2 violins, a viola, and a cello and coordinating all the communication between us and Priscilla, who took it from there and till the very end.
    The music was amazing. The four of them did an awesome job. They played through the ceremony and the reception, making all the last minute adjustments.
    We've received a lot of compliments.
    Thank you guys! You're the best!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Gwen · Married on 08/04/2012

Wedding music wasn't high on my list-but after looking around, I realized that a strings group was more affordable than I thought. I am so happy I chose Allegro Quartet. Communication via e-mail and phone was prompt and professional. The musicians know their stuff and followed the flow of the ceremony. I gave a general idea of the stuff I liked (George Gershwin and Cole Porter) and an idea of what the groom liked (Classic rock) and they played so many great songs. Everyone commented on how great the musicians were and some guests even made song requests. It added a classy touch to the ceremony and the reception, but it was still fun-some tables enjoyed playing "guess that song"! I would recommend Allegro to anyone needing music for a special event.

Sent on 08/07/2012

bridgett · Married on 03/24/2012

Allegro quartet were so professional and sounded amazing at my ceremony and cocktail hour! They were very accommodating in the months leading up to the wedding and had helpful suggestions whenever I wasn't sure how to proceed. They were very responsive whenever I had questions. I received many compliments on their performance and couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Joanne · Married on 11/04/2011

The Allegro Quartet provided the ceremony and cocktail hour music and their beautiful music was definitely one of the highlights of the entire event. They were extremely easy to work with, very knowledgeable and professional, and very responsive to any questions. We first saw them at the Phoenix Bridal Show and were quite impressed. They definitely did not disappoint when it came to performing at our event. We had a cello and two violins and they played all classical for the ceremony and then a mix of classical and popular for the cocktail hour. You will not go wrong if you book this group for your event!

Sent on 11/13/2011

Kara · Married on 03/27/2011

Allegro Quartet was great! There music was beautiful and they were very responsive to the last minute changes we made. The guests loved the mix of classic and contemporary music choices. The women were very kind. The price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/19/2011
  • KN2010

Karina · Married on 12/03/2010

They played the songs we wanted at exactly the right time. We hired them for our cocktail hour as well and our guests loved hearing the string versions of modern songs we chose.

Sent on 12/06/2010

Shaunna · Married on 11/12/2010

I hired Allegro Quartet after my in-laws went to a wedding that they performed at. I worked with Vickie and she was such a doll, she was SO easy to work with and was very professional, not only did she give suggestions of songs but she sent me the videos so that I did not have to search for them on the Internet! They arrived early to set up and did a fabulous job! They played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Everyone said what a nice touch the quartet was, they brought an elegance to the wedding! I would highly recommend hiring Allegro Quartet, they are wonderful and worth every penny!!!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2010

The quartet was a really special touch during the ceremony. They played a piece that my mother in law arranged for us for our recessional. They provide a wide variety of arrangements to suit many tastes.

Sent on 06/07/2010

Lyndsey · Married on 05/22/2010

I hired Allegro quartet for my ceremony and cocktail hour music. They were so easy to work with and the music was beautiful! It was such a special addition to my wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2010

Lyndsey · Married on 04/17/2010

Wonderful! The music was beautiful and they were so easy to work with! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/14/2010

Amy · Married on 10/24/2009

Beautiful music throughout the processional, ceremony, sand ceremony, recessional and cocktail hour. Thank you so much for the music and ease with which we were able to assign specific songs to all the critical moments in our BIG day. Thanks again

Sent on 01/19/2010

Hilary · Married on 08/08/2009

Allegro Quartet is absolutely phenomenal! I had them play during my reception, and their presence added such a classy and elegant touch to the evening. The quartet played really beautiful music; it was clear that these musicians are very talented. They have an extensive repertoire of music and if you have a request, they can most likely accommodate it. The entire booking and contract process was very easy and any questions I had were answered right away. The musicians even came early to my reception location to set up and speak with the coordinator. I would highly recommend Allegro Quartet to any couple.

Sent on 09/02/2009
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/09/2008

A professional group who play beautiful music! They really set an elegant mood for our ceremony. They played 15 minutes before the ceremony as guests arrived, during the ceremony and for 15 minutes afterwards as guests were leaving.

Our contact with the group was very quick to respond to emails and sent a CD of sample music to help with picking songs for each element of the ceremony. The large list included classical, traditional, religious and contemporary songs. They will also learn specially requested new songs for a small additional fee. So, if you've always wanted your recessional to be "Enter Sandman" by Metallic, they can probably make it happen!

Sent on 11/14/2008

Hillary · Married on 03/15/2008

they were great, wonderful music, friendly, flexible!!!

Sent on 04/08/2008

Christy · Married on 12/01/2007

Excellent company! We were so pleased with their customer service and final product. They were very organized and arrived promptly on our wedding day. The ladies were very nice and offered great suggestions for music.

Sent on 06/02/2008