16 Reviews for Allegro Music, inc

String-Trio (1)
String-Quartet (1)
Flute (1)
16 Allegro Music, inc Reviews

Corine and her team are wonderful! I had a funky selection of music but definitely wanted strings for our pre-ceremony and ceremony, and Allegro Music did not hesitate to work with me on music arrangements. Corine was so responsive and professional and answered all my questions throughout the planning process. On the day of our wedding, everyone was blown away by the strings trio and the music they played! I highly recommend working with this team!

Profile Picture Jean, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, String-Trio

Book them!! We used Allegro Music for our wedding in North Carolina at a remote location in the mountains. They were absolutely incredible. Andrea helped us arrange each and every piece of music we wanted to have played at our wedding. We brought them music choices that were indeed difficult to learn I'm sure, and they did it not only with ease and professionalism but very quickly as well. I heard all of the songs my now husband (!!) and I chose for the ceremony, and each of them brought tears to my eyes as I waited to walk down the aisle. I am truly touched at how much time, energy, passion and grace they displayed as a group, and I will forever be a fan of Allegro Music. Look no further!! Book them!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Allegro Music Events was great to work with. We had a flute trio and also hired a bagpiper separately. They reached out to the bagpiper so that they were all on the same page. They helped us with the music selection and made the whole process easy. And they sounded beautiful. Our reception was in Cashiers at Lonesome Valley and they traveled there and were on time. I had no worries - which is what the mother of the bride needs that day!

Profile Picture User6775624, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Flute, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Corine Brouwer is the owner of Allegro Music Events and a revered musician. Her professionalism and responsiveness is what attracted me to hire Allegro. I really did not have to do much other than pick the music and she handled the rest! My husband especially liked having the string trio at our wedding. As he was standing there waiting for me, the music started and he said it really set the tone for our ceremony. They played Stand By Me in memory of my father and that really meant a lot to me. The music was so beautiful and everything that I could have wanted at my ceremony. Thank you to Corine and her musicians for providing the music for our ceremony. Everyone was so pleased!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/11/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Corine did a great job recommending a string trio to play for our wedding ceremony - she was very easy to work with and I loved being able to listen to excerpts of their repertoire on their website to choose what they'd play.

The musicians themselves were very talented and professional. They did a great job with a range of music and were quite reasonably priced for three professionals!

Profile Picture User5439707, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I had previously worked in the wedding industry and had made a relationship with Allegro Music. The planners I worked with would only recommend Allegro Music to their clients because they are that great! When I got engaged, one of my first emails went to Allegro Music hoping they had availability to play at our wedding. We were very fortunate that they did and they came all the way out to Maggie Valley, NC for us! We had two special requested songs played by the string trio and they both turned out beautifully!! We were beyond pleased!

I highly recommend Allegro Music for any music needs...they can help out with more than just ceremony and reception music! (We almost got a blue grass band for our rehearsal dinner)

Profile Picture Katie, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Thank you Allegro Music for helping to make our wedding ceremony extra special! The ceremony music was exactly the sound we were looking for and songs that were most special to us. Corine couldn't have been more helpful and kind! She helped us find an electric violin/violin/cello trio that would learn our songs and brought the guests to tears as the wedding party walked down the aisle! The musicians had a large song list to choose from as our guests arrived and then learned 3 new songs especially for us! The processional included the songs "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap and "Halo" by Beyoncé. For the recessional the electric trip played "Marry You" by Bruno Mars. The performance caught the attention of every guest and set the tone for the whole ceremony. Corine was a pleasure to work with- she helped to guide us through the planning process and was extremely professional and accommodating when we would visit Asheville to plan our destination wedding. Highly recommend Allegro Music!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Allegro is wonderful to work with! Corine was always responsive to my emails, and let me know when I needed to select the music for our ceremony as well as how many songs I should choose. I was also given an account to preview the music before I signed the contract with them so I could make sure it was what we wanted, and I was given access to the same music when I was choosing music for our ceremony. The music during our ceremony was absolutely wonderful and it was everything I hoped for!

Profile Picture Karlee, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

such talent and the perfect mood, for our little wedding. They even played a very, unusual, special request, as a surprise and it was, flawless. BRAVO!

Profile Picture User4691054, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a string duo for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Corine was wonderful! She was helpful in choosing music for the seating and for the cocktail hour. Everything was beautiful!!! Thank you helping make our day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

I found this amazing Trio online. Corine was very helpful from the first contact. She played the music which I requested and then put together an outstanding playlist for the cocktail reception, dinner and reception. There work was beautiful, THANK YOU, Corine!!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/11/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had the privilege of working with Allegro Music for our May wedding in Clyde, NC and they were amazing. I can not recommend them enough or thank them enough for being part of our special day. They were extremely flexible with our multiple changes and incredibly professional. They really made us feel that we were part of their family. The musicians were also phenomenal and incredibly talented. Despite hurricane strength winds at our outdoor mountain ceremony the violin and cello duo provided us with amazing music! I really can't thank them enough and brides to be should seriously consider them! They are also extremely well priced for those brides on a tighter budget like us who still want live music!

Thanks again Allegro!
Genevieve

Profile Picture Genevieve, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Came highly recommended. Beautiful music. Very, very pleased.

Profile Picture Kristine, 7/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

I was very pleased with thier quality of work! They did our ceremony music and it was very well executed. Prior to the wedding, I brainstromed with them to figure out a good fit for a few of the songs and they provided great input. They mainly pick out the majority of the songs based on thier experience.

Profile Picture Emily , 10/8/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cello, Violin

Allegro stepped in at the 11th hour for us and really made our ceremony perfect! We had to fire our previous ceremony musicians only 9 days before because they STILL had not sent us their repertoire and I had no idea what I was walking down the aisle to! I contacted Allegro and they immediately came to our rescue. They were able to do a custom set list for us with non-traditional music and everything! And with such little notice!
The only reason I left 3 stars on responsiveness is because there was a bit of a gap in the way of communication. And keep in mind, we're now DAYS away from our wedding, so time was of the essence. I think we went maybe 3 days without hearing from Andrea (despite several emails and voicemails) which caused some stress for us, but in the end she apologized for the radio silence and pulled through for us in a big way!

Profile Picture Shelly, 8/6/16, 10 Reviews