Allegro Entertainment Reviews

85 | Saint Charles, MO

85 Reviews for Allegro Entertainment

Great DJ. Beautiful lighting and competitive pricing. I would recommend to any bride.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Mary · Married on 05/05/2012

Loved the fact that there was a DJ and another person. We enjoyed the music and some of our guests liked being able to request songs.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Joanie · Married on 03/03/2012

We really enjoyed working with the entire team at allegro! They listened to exactly what we wanted and we would recommend their services to all of our family and friends!

Thanks again allegro for everything!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Stacey · Married on 03/03/2012

Working with Allegro and especially Dori was great. Our guests had a great time dancing at the reception. They played everything we asked for and put in a good mix of other music to keep everyone on the dance floor. They also provided background music for our cocktail hour and it helped to create the perfect atmosphere. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married or looking for a DJ for any type of occasion.

Sent on 04/06/2012
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 10/22/2011

Allegro did a great job not only getting the party started, but also keeping people on the dance floor all night! They did a great job and were easy/flexible to work with! I would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 11/28/2011

christine · Married on 08/20/2011

Allegro entertainment was extremely flexible with the payments so I could fit it easily in my budget. They were able to provide EVERYTHING that we asked. They are by far the best entertainment company I've ever seen at any event! They even provide a free wedding planning service for the reception complete with a schedule!

Sent on 08/27/2011

Kevin · Married on 07/30/2011

Allegro did a great job at my daughter's wedding. The lighting work was awesome, the music was a good variety, and they stayed off the mic (can't stand those annoying DJ's). It was all about the party from the moment they set up until 11pm on the dot when we had to stop. Dori didn't pack up a minute early and did everything the exact way we had discussed beforehand. My daughter's guests didn't leave the dance floor and even my guests were up enjoying it! One of my daughter's guests provided us with a "special performance" and Dori handled it with great professionalism and fun! I would definitely book them again and I plan on pre-booking Allegro for all my children's weddings!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Ryann · Married on 01/10/2011

Allegro Entertainment provides professional and quality services for any occassion. Dori and Stu have a fantastic reputation and are flexible and easy to work with. With their experience, they ensure the music runs smoothly and you get exactly what you want. Allegro Entertainment can provide a wide variety of genres to fit any couples dream wedding. Seeing them first hand on many occassions, I know that they go above and beyond to make sure every event is special and memorable. The dance floor is always packed! I highly recommend Allegro Entertainment for any event!

Ottolini · Married on 11/20/2010

Allegro Entertainment was ABSOLUTELY fantastic! We enjoyed every single second of our wedding reception thanks to Allegro Entertainment!

Stu and Dori mixed up the perfect mix of songs, and I can not tell you how many people commented that our wedding was the most fun time they have ever had at a wedding. They LOVED the music and we had people dancing until the very last second. It was an absolute blast and I would highly recommend them for your event!

They were very organized and fun, and tailored the event just for us. What a relief to know we were in good hands for our reception, and when the day came, it was so stress free for our reception!

Sent on 03/07/2011

Erika · Married on 09/02/2010

I'm so glad we paid a little more for the band. They were so fun!! Everyone was dancing. It was exactly the kind of wedding that my friends still talk about 5 years later.

• Sharon

Sharon · Married on 05/30/2010

Allegro Entertainment was awesome. We had a country hoedown in lieu of a rehearsal dinner. Everyone got involved and had the best time. The band got people who NEVER dance to join in and have fun. Also, we had Allegro do the sound system for our actual outdoor wedding. They did an amazing job. Very reliable and worth every penny we spent! We wouldn't change a thing!

Shannon · Married on 05/15/2010

LOVED the song choices, WONDERFUL voice, I am still getting comments on how well you preformed and sang! Couldn't have asked for anything better on my wedding day!!! Thank you so much!!! Not too sure of anything that future brides would find helpful, I loved everything about what you did on my wedding day and to prepare for the big day!!

Stefanie · Married on 05/30/2008

Super energetic & a lot of fun to have, great music selection!

Sent on 03/15/2011

A · Married on 06/09/2006

Allegro is a wonderful company! I would highly recommend them for weddings - they are professional and fun - everyone gets on the floor when they're DJing!! :)

Tyler · Married on 04/04/2015

The team at Allegro is very professional and nice. They sent me all the information I need to stay on track for planning all that is involved with music, dancing, uplighting etc. I had plenty of time for meetings with them to setup everything to ensure we were all on the same page on the wedding day. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Tracey · Married on 10/18/2014

great group to work with and helpful with alot of good suggestions for music also.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Pamela · Married on 09/14/2012

Very professional and open to anything while maintaining a quality show

Sent on 10/14/2012

Allegro was a great value! Our dj played the songs we requested and stuck with the general sound we wanted. The DJ's style matched what we wanted - someone who didn't talk much between songs or do a lot of crowd instruction (which we DIDN'T WANT!)

Sent on 09/17/2012

Kayla · Married on 06/06/2020

Party all night!

a. Go to Allegro for all you DJ needs. Allegro came with our wedding package and I couldn’t be happier. From the day we booked our venue, Allegro reached out and sent us a packet to house all our songs for the ceremony and reception. They have you choose songs from grandparents and parents walking down the aisle to songs you want played at your reception. The packet is very detailed and they even send song recommendations! We love being on the dance floor so we wanted a DJ that would really entertain our guests. Isaac was the perfect DJ for us. He played songs from our list, took requests from the guests, and interacted with them all night. If you’re looking for a night filled with dancing look no further!

Sent on 06/20/2020

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Kayla! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We had a wonderful time planning with you, and I'm so happy to hear you had a fabulous wedding night! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review♥ I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to DJ Isaiah ♪♫ From all of us at Allegro, we wish you and Zach many blessings in your married life! Sincerely, Dori Abell

Bev · Married on 07/11/2015

Angie was great to work with & so fun & energetic. She was very helpful & knowledgeable.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Heather · Married on 05/09/2015

Everything about Allegro was great!! I worked with Angie for all the planning and she was very attentive to our needs and requests and I had so much fun meeting with her. Our DJ was great, he listened to everything we requested and made the night flow very smooth! Their prices were very reasonable and I was so happy I was able to get the uplighting for my I had dreamed about because of their awesome deals!!! We were 100% satisfied and would definitely recommend Allegro entertainment to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Allegro Entertainment's reply:

Hi Heather! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Angie and DJ Bart both had a great time working with you and your (now) husband :) I'm thrilled to hear you were able to have the dream wedding you wanted and I would LOVE to see photos from your reception if you feel like sharing them on our Facebook page!!! Congratulations again, and many blessings in your married life! Sincerely, Dori Ottolini - Facebook.com/AllegroEntertainmentSTL

Where do i begin.... Allegro is the best choice in DJ and lighting services. they have such an attentive staff and are willing to do what ever you need and do it with a smile. I changed our agenda multiple times, had some very intersting requests and Michala just smiled and said, "we got it!" They sent us a DJ that totally matched our wedding personality. They knew exactly what we needed. DJ Eric was so great. Guests loved him and he knew exactly how to keep the party going. he worked well with our photographers so they did not miss a special moment. we used their uplights and GOBO for our reception. This totally made the reception space. If you are thinking about uplighting do it!!!!! the GOBO was a cool addition and again definitely worth the extra money. They made a special trip to the recpetion space to test the uplights on the venue walls and get extact locations so that the colors and arrangements were perfect. They are an amazing team! I can't say enough great things.

Sent on 12/16/2014

We had an awesome experience working with Dori and her team. They were professional, quick to respond, and had an extensive planning process that made our night perfect! Our dj was great and had our guests dancing all night long!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Chelci · Married on 06/20/2014

The DJ was very friendly and helped us through the entire night. We had an excellent time and I would recommend this vendor.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Heather · Married on 06/30/2012

Very professional and helpful throughout the wedding. We did request a few songs however that did not get played. Overall very satisfied.

Sent on 08/20/2012