20 Reviews for Allegretto Music

Cello (1)
Harp (1)
Ceremony (1)
20 Allegretto Music Reviews

Such a great group of musicians! It was so nice to have live musicians during our ceremony and it made the ceremony so much more intimate. They sound amazing! We had the string trio and it was perfect! Definitely a great touch for the wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Harp, Violin, Ceremony, String-Trio

Allegretto was so amazing! I am so glad that I chose them for our ceremony music. It was absolutely breathe taking walking into the chapel and hearing them play. I can not thank them enough for helping to make our day so wonderful! THANK YOU!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ali, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing music and character.....

Profile Picture Linda, 2/2/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I didn't get a chance to listen to the music played before the ceremony, of course, but what I DID get to hear was absolutely beautiful! We had the string trio play at our ceremony and all of our entrance songs and our recessional was done perfectly! They were able to create this ethereal mood with their music that made our event feel very elegant and special. Thank you so much!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melissa, 1/31/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I’m so happy I booked Allegretto for my ceremony. I really wanted sophistication and elegance for my wedding and Allegretto nailed it! I had a string quartet (harp, violin, viola, and cello) and they played beautifully. I requested that they play three songs during my ceremony: “Canon in D” by J. Pachelbel, “Ave Maria” by F. Schubert and “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” by Isrrael kamamawlwo’ole. I loved that they could work with me on customizing my songs to make my wedding unique and special! I will definitely recommend Allegretto Music to anyone and everyone I talk to about weddings and other big events!

Profile Picture Elise, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Allegretto Music does an incredible job. They worked with me to ensure that every piece of music I wanted was played for our ceremony. They are flexible with having traditional only, contemporary only, or a combination of the two. I chose to have a combination of the music, and my guests thought it was an elegant touch with beautiful sounds. If you want to have strings played at your wedding book with Allegretto and you will not regret it. They will do everything to ensure your music is memorable.

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/7/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I had a trio set for my ceremony. They gave me all options and allowed me to create my unique playlist. The music was lovely and everybody enjoyed it.

Profile Picture User1666301, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They are awesome!! Beautiful music! SO many great compliments from all my guests at my wedding. At dinner, the music set the mood. They played beautiful jazz music, love songs - good variety too. When we got to our first dance, I thought they were just gonna put a Cd track but they played it live! It was great and they played it beautifully! Then, when it got down to dancing, they had just the right balance. Im mexican american and my husband is vietnamese, and they played a good balance between the tejano music, the oldies, the country, the hip hop. It was a blast! They are excellent at what they do. If you want your guests to have a good time and praise your band then you CAN NOT go wrong with allegretto music and groove city band. They exceeded our expectations. Thank you again for being a part of our wedding, it wouldn't have been the same without you! -Victoria and Peter married Jan 7, 2012

Profile Picture User1436765, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Allegretto was a pleasure to work with. They did our ceremony music for our wedding. We had the string trio and had the choice to pick our own music for each of the events in the ceremony. They did a great job. We only had them for 1 hour and we paid almost $500. It seemed to be a little much, but it was a must for us to have a pretty and unique ceremony.

Profile Picture Jody, 9/10/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Allegretto music was absolutely amazing. I got many compliments from my guests about how beautiful the music was!

Ivette was very helpful with selecting the music, professional, and super nice throughout the whole process. She followed up to confirm everything which was nice so I didn't have to worry about it. Definitely get them for your wedding! Thank you Allegretto for making our wedding ceremony complete. :)

Profile Picture Katy, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They not only met our expectations but exceeded them. They made the ceremony extra beautiful. They were very easy to work with and incredibly gifted musically.

Profile Picture Christina, 1/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

LOVE LOVE LOVE Allegretto Music!! The string quartet was absolutely fantastic. Ivette was an absolute dream to work with! She was so patient and responsive when I email and called. She made fantastic suggestions, but also made sure I had several songs that I loved present in the ceremony. One example is my now husband LOVES Claire de Lune, it's one of the only classical songs that he has a reaction to, so when I asked Ivette to have it as the song I walk down the isle to, she made some musical adjustments and made it happen. Which made me and my now husband very happy. It was a perfect complement to that moment.

I would strongly recommend Allegretto Music to anyone, they were absolutely fantastic!

Profile Picture Julia, 11/27/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Allegretto for our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier! We had our ceremony at the Chapel of the Incarnate Word, so we wanted elegant and beautiful music, which is exactly what we got. We selected the violin and cello, and hearing the songs during the ceremony made the day perfect!

Groove City Band was FABULOUS!!! They were the talk of the evening! SOOO much fun and they sounded amazing!

Allegretto was very professional, always responded to phone calls/emails, arrived on time, and above all, they shared their talents with us! Thanks Allegretto!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/23/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We booked Allegretto for our Ceremony Music at the very last minute and they were great to work with. The string duo and soloist did a fabulous job throughout our Catholic Ceremony!

Profile Picture Kristine, 8/7/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Very professional, and easy to work with.
They arranged a special music selection for me and it was perfect!

Profile Picture Ann, 6/12/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The best band in town!! They were accommodating, prompt, professional and most importantly GOOD MUSICIANS! All of our guests had such a great time, and they really knew how to keep the party going!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/29/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

They were perfect. I didn't really get to hear them on my wedding day, but when I watched my video it was just lovely. I was so happy I hired them. :D

Profile Picture Naomi, 5/15/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

Allegretto was perfect!

Profile Picture Aleecia, 5/8/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

All i can say is great music

Profile Picture Josh, 12/23/09, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Professional and very easy to work with. Beautiful music.

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/29/07, 6 Reviews