Allegiant Luxury Limousines, LLC Reviews

2 | Durham, NC

2 Reviews for Allegiant Luxury Limousines, LLC

• Future Mrs. Cobb

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Excellent chauffeur services very professional would highly recommend

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/20/2019

They Bailed A Week Before My Wedding

I booked Allegiant months ago. My wedding is in nine days and I received an email that they were no longer going to provide transportation because they sold the only limo they had and was unaware if the new limo would be available on time. They then proceeded to refer me to a company that charges 3.5 times the rate Allegiant was going to charge me. I'll never understand how, if people have booked your services, you sell your vehicle without already having the backup, or if you're planning on selling the vehicle, you put reservations on hold altogether. Extremely unprofessional in every sense of the word, and now we're stranded on our wedding day scrambling for a plan b.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Allegiant Luxury Limousines, LLC's reply:

We regret not being able to service Ashley's wedding. Every attempt to maintain transportation during this transition period was made, however we were unsuccessful due to uncontrollable variables involving time and money. Please accept our most sincere apologies as we hope to have the opportunity to service you in the future.