Allée Photography Reviews

65 | Englewood, CO

65 Reviews for Allée Photography

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about the Beckers! Often when you get quality artistic photography it comes with the typical artistic attitude. However, not only were our photographs high-art worthy in my opinion the Beckers were also extremely flexible and willing to try different things while also offering helpful suggestions. They were just great, really kind and fun people. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. These are the kind of professionals with the experience and attitude that help make your wedding day go smoothly and add to your happy memories!

Sent on 06/27/2014

patricia · Married on 10/09/2011

When someone asks me to describe Kevin and Betty Kay Becker of Allee Photography the words that come to mind first are: kind, humble, gracious, incredibly talented, gifted, good listeners, prompt, professional, fun, patient, caring. I could probably come up with a lot more because they were the perfect couple to share our wedding day with and to give our total trust to capture those precious memories with photos. From the moment we decided to go with Allee Photography we never stressed about it or doubted our decision. Kevin and Betty made us feel so confident and comfortable and we knew that wouldn't disappoint us.

Since we were planning a destination wedding to Colorado from Texas we talked alot over the phone, gave them the information they requested and didn't meet them until a couple of days before the wedding when we arrived at the resort. They came out and met us and our family and from that first meeting we loved them. It was evident they had done their homework because they called us all by our names, wanted to put faces with names and try to get everyone sorted out according to families.

On the day of the wedding we had beautiful sunny skies all day until about 30 minutes before the ceremony was to begin. Just as we were out on the terrace about to start the ceremony it started to rain. The Beckers never got rattled, stayed calm and helped everything continue on in spite of the rain. They captured the joy on our face, the umbrellas, the cloudy skies with the mountains in the background, it was great. At the reception, which was inside in the Remington Ballroom, they had a great time with all of our guests getting some awesome pictures of different groups of people. All of our guests were so impressed by them and loved sharing the evening with the Beckers. they were so kind to our grandparents and made a special effort to honor them and make sure they were treated royally.

Our wedding pictures are incredible and we just couldn't be happier about them. And we will be forever grateful to Kevin and Betty Kay for making our day one that we will never forget. They were the perfect couple to share our day with and to give us a gift of a life time with the beautiful photos of our wedding day. Thank you Beckers, we will forever consider you our friends.

Patricia and Jim Welch

Sent on 12/12/2011

Cali · Married on 10/08/2011

Allee Photography is simply the best. Kevin and Betty Kay were so great to work with not only on the day of our wedding but the months leading up to it. I was having such a hard time selecting a photographer - by chance we sat with them at a tasting and knew that they would be a good fit for us. We booked them that night! They did an engagement photo shoot and really got to know us (and us them) before the big day. They also came to our rehearsal and got a feel for the church and different photo ops. The day of the wedding they actually re-arranged the room the girls were getting ready in and cleaned the mirror - talk about going above and beyond!!! Our pictures were FABULOUS - we couldn't have asked for more! Kevin and Betty Kay were also very responsive - both via email and phone. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for quality wedding photos!!!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Lauren · Married on 09/25/2011

Kevin and Betty Kay Becker did a WONDERFUL job on our engagement and wedding photos. They actually did my sister's engagement and wedding photos, and we thought they did such a great job that we knew we wanted to hire them when it was our turn. Not only are they incredibly professional, they also make you feel like they are part of your family. We had a destination wedding in Kauai, Hawaii, and we were so honored that they were willing to travel that far for our big day. They definitely keep the day of the wedding running smoothly, and have such a great eye for capturing those special moments. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality, professional, genuine and reasonably priced photographer that is willing to travel to you.

Sent on 12/10/2011

Megan · Married on 09/17/2011

Kevin and Betty Kay with Alllee photography were wonderful to work with! When planning our engagement session they were flexable when we have to change the date a few times. As it got closer to the wedding they were in touch with me multiple times to make sure they had all the information needed to make the day perfect!

Sent on 12/09/2011

Jenny · Married on 09/16/2011

If you're looking for a photographer that will feel like part of the family while capturing every detail on your wedding day, then Kevin and Betty Kay are the right match for you. From the first time we spoke with them they were friendly, easy-going and accommodating. I always felt like they were genuinely interested in what we wanted, not just going through the motions as if we were just "another client." We were planning our wedding in Breckenridge while living in Texas so we needed someone that was good at communicating and good at listening - they did both. They made our transition from state to state easy as we planned, met for the engagement shoot and planned out our wedding day.

By the day of our wedding they not only knew all of our family and wedding party by name but they were friendly and outgoing, introducing themselves to everyone and making everyone feel comfortable. Even our 4 year old ring bearer who is very shy was practically posing for his own photo shoot by the end of the day! Our guests LOVED them! We had so many compliments after our wedding about not only how professional they were but how kind they were. If you didn't know it, you would have assumed we had known them for years!

Most importantly, when we got our pictures back, we were thrilled! They not only captured the pictures but they captured our personalities. With an outdoor wedding the scenery was a big must for us and they captured the colors and setting beautifully. So much so that when they asked us to pick out our 'top 40' must have pictures for our wedding album, it took us hours to narrow it down because we love so many.

The quality of the work for your wedding pictures is obviously the most important factor and Kevin and Betty Kay delivered for us. But the quality of our relationship with them was something we hoped for but you never know if you're going to get it and with Kevin and Betty Kay, we got exactly what we wanted.

From our custom guest book to the leather covered book that they sent our CD of images in, they provide top quality service without cutting any corners. Choose Allee Photography and rest assured, this is one vendor you will never have to stress about!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Jill · Married on 09/03/2011

Kevin and Betty of Allee Photography went far beyond the expected "wedding photographer duties". They are extremelly talented and were able to capture wonderful shots, even of camera shy people like us. Not only are they talented photographers, but the wedding artbooks that they design are truly 'works of art.' Through their artbooks they are able to capture the feeling of you entire wedding day. We loved working with Kevin and Betty and ended up consulting them and relying on them more then even our wedding planner. They are true professionals and are brillant under pressure!! If you are nervous about picking your wedding photographer...look no further.

Sent on 12/09/2011

Emily · Married on 08/20/2011

I cant think of enough wonderful things to say about Kevin and Betty Kay of Allee Photography. My husband and I booked them for our August wedding and we were pleased with our results every single step of the way throughout our engagement and wedding photos. Not only are Kevin and Betty Kay a hardworking team, but they are also very down to earth, professional, and friendly. They seemed to help make our wedding day a huge success and an unforgettable memory. We cant wait to be able to book them again in the future and we highly recommend Allee Photography to anyone that has good taste!!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Teri · Married on 07/24/2011

Kevin & Betty Kay Becker were the most wonderful enthusiastic team of photographers to ever grace a wedding! They led us before hand organizing so that the day of would go smoothly and one time as far as the pictures were concerned. The quality of service was exceptional. They took every idea we threw out to them and improved and expounded on it. Their creativity in both their ideas and finished product blew me away. As we began our search for photographers I felt they were in the middle of the road with their price point. We had good friends recommend them and had seen their work. In the end, once we saw their product and what we got in the way of books for the package we chose led me to beleive their value was outstanding. They were positive, fun, delightful people who really helped set the tone for our daughters wedding day. Now that it is all over, and all that remains is the pictures I am so thrilled that we used them. The pictures are fabulous! I encourage you to go to their website and look at their examples. You will enjoy working with these delightful people!

Sent on 08/26/2011

Curt · Married on 06/27/2011

My wife quickly discovered that any vendor we hired for our wedding must give me a “warm-fuzzy”. That’s not easy to obtain. Kevin & Betty Kay of Allee photography were an absolute joy. The quality of their service speaks for itself (look at their work on their blog or website). They subtly transform photos into stunning works of art.

Kevin always responded promptly to my emails and answered all of my questions in detail. Their professionalism is top-notch. I’ll never forget how they had the family’s names memorized prior to the wedding. They’re experts at making everyone feel welcome, happy, and comfortable (including the bride); they are truly genuine people who love their work and it shows.

After the engagement shoot, I expected them to try to sell us a more expensive package – or get us to buy “add-ons”. They did none of this.

We’ve already recommended Allee to a friend, and would do so to anyone. Kevin and Betty Kay, by far, were the best vendor we hired for our wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Jessie · Married on 06/11/2011

WOW! What an amazing photographer team!! Betty and Kevin really went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect!! They felt like family to us almost immediatly and really took the time to understand our vision. They captured shots I never even knew existed! Everything from the initial meeting, engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner, and the wedding went off without a hitch. They are VERY professional, responsive and an overall pleasure to work with. I would recommend this couple to ANYONE, no matter what the occasion. They were an the perfect pair to work with and the final work is gorgeous!

Sent on 07/08/2011

Jacinta · Married on 05/28/2011

I loved my experience with Allee Photography. The first time I met them I liked Betty and Kevin. They also won over my mother, which was not small feat. I took a very long time to decide on a photographer, as it is an investment. Betty and Kevin were very patient as a made the decision, and answered every question I had before signing the contract. I was uncomfortable with paying for all of the photography upfront, so Betty and Kevin worked with me to come up with a payment plan we were all comfortable with. When I finally made a decision, they were doing a special where part of the investment went to the American Cancer Society. It felt great as a bride to know the money I was spending on a wedding was going to a great cause, and that the photographers I was working with are invested in the community. I am medical student so I have a very busy schedule. They were able to do my engagement shoot with only 48 hours notice. The shots of my husband and I in downtown dinner were absolutely gorgeous and truly captured who we are as a couple. Betty and Kevin came the the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding so they would have a better idea of the space they would be working with and so they would know my bridal party and family by name. It really helped make the day flow smoothly, and helped even the most camera shy people in my bridal party and family feel comfortable. On the wedding day Betty and Kevin were awesome. They were on time and professional. I appreciated they were able to honor our request not to see each other before the wedding. Looking at our pictures I am amazed at how many beautiful shots they obtained throughout the day. There were many times I didn't realize I was being photographed. Our pictures are amazing. They truly capture the love shared that day. Looking at the pictures I feel like a model. I am so glad I invested in Allee Photography. They have helped me preserve such a magical day with stunning pictures. I would recommend them to any couple getting married.

Sent on 12/10/2011

Nancy · Married on 05/14/2011

Betty and Kevin provided exquisite photos for our wedding, far exceeding our expectation. The final artbook was breathtaking. They have a great artistic eye and provided beautiful indoor and outdoor photos in low light and bright light situations. They were very easy to work with and were unobrusive during our special day. I would highly recommend them for anyone's occasion.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Laurie · Married on 02/01/2011

THese tow are an amazing couple. So professional, so good at putting the client at ease for photo sessions. So caring and thorough. A Definite Must have for your photography needs :).

Sent on 02/04/2011

Susan · Married on 12/31/2010

Betty Kay and Kevin were so wonderful to work with. They made our night so very memorable. From the engagement photos, to the rehearsal, to the actual wedding day coverage, it seemed they were one of our dear friends in the wedding party! They captured EVERY moment possible and then some! They were easy to work with, and we could tell they know what they are doing. We relied on them for more than just being our photography. We almost want to do it all over again just to have our pictures taken! Betty Kay and Kevin were the best to work with and seriously made my day as the bride so much smoother! Thank you so much Allee Photography!

Sent on 02/02/2011

Carolyn · Married on 10/15/2010

Kevin and Betty Kay were very professional, flexible, and above all made us look GREAT while allowing us to be ourselves! Both the engagement and wedding day photoshoots were fun and comfortable. Prior to selecting Allee, we had a friend who does professional photography in NYC and Chicago compare several photographers' work and rates. She was impressed by what she saw, and we have been very happy with the results! We highly recommend that you meet with Kevin and Betty Kay and discuss your vision-- they can make it come true. : )

Sent on 02/05/2011

Rosa · Married on 10/10/2010

Allee Photography is Amazing! Because of their stellar reputation in the industry and my professional interactions with them at the upscale venue I worked for....I could not trust my wedding to an unknown destination wedding photographer. So we hired Betty and Kevin to fly to Puerto Rico and capture our dream wedding. And they did just that! Amazing photos in hot and humid tropical weather! I believe Allee Photography should be contracted internationally! We will be using their services for future special events with our family and friends!

Nanci · Married on 09/05/2010

Kevin and Betty Becker from Allee Photography did an excellent job capturing the spirit of our event. The photographs captured the night displaying the gamete of emotions that accompany such an event.

They both had a way of making the bride and groom feel relaxed. Their highly organized and professional manner ensured nothing was forgotten, lost or missed.

The photographs are unique and creative.

I would highly recommend Allee Photography to any bride and groom, they will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/14/2011

Christina · Married on 08/21/2010

Allee photographed our wedding last August and we could not be happier with our decision. We met Kevin and Betty Kay at a bridal festival and instantly fell in love with their work... and them! Choosing them as our photographers was the easiest decision we made. But the service we received from them was far above what either of us expected. They were in contact with us from the day we booked them up until the wedding. They made sure they knew exactly what we wanted out of them so the day of the wedding we didn't have to worry about a thing. They captured every moment while maintaining professionalism and composure. Our guests even loved them! We were speechless when we saw our photos for the first time. They could not have turned out better! We were beyond pleased with everything we received from them. Thank you Allee for making our experience so wonderful!!!

Kiersten · Married on 08/14/2010

Kevin and Betty Kay are amazing photographers. They have been great to work with and make everyone feel at ease and relaxed. We were so fortunate to have them as both our engagement and wedding photographers. They do an amazing job of capturing all the photos/moments that we had expressed were important to us. They have such a gift of creativity & ability to capture the touches that make each wedding special and unique. All of our pictures have turned out wonderful and so unique! I would recommend them to anyone looking for an outstanding photographer!

Sent on 02/06/2011

Julie · Married on 07/10/2010

We loved the team work with Kevin & Betty Kay! We have never seen so much energy & hard work for so many hours! They were a delight to work with & we can't wait for our next child's wedding; we will definitely hire them again & for all of our photography needs.

Mallory · Married on 11/21/2009

Out of all of the vendors we hired for our wedding, we were the most pleased and impressed with Allee Photography. They were extremely professional and did an excellent job at capturing every single important moment throughout the day. Their work is artistic and 'modern romantic' which gives it just a little extra personality. They quickly learn your expectations and style to adapt to your taste. Our album is fantastic. I've shown it to many people and they are amazed at the quality. I have recommended them in the past and I will continue to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/22/2011

Ben · Married on 10/17/2009

Unbelievable professionalism and artistic ability. Extremely flexible and accommodating with great attention to detail. Unobtrusive image capturing with a terrific sense of style and beauty recognition. Family and friends describe our wedding as, "beautiful, elegant and classy....top notch." Our wedding photos have been featured in several magazines and print articles which makes my wife glow inside as she remembers our special day and Kevin and Betty captured the moment splendidly. Gratzi and Perfecto!
    Ben

Sent on 01/20/2012

Katrina · Married on 10/10/2009

We used Allee photography for our wedding and we were so happy with the whole experience. They arrived early to the event to get ideas for pictures, were professional and very friendly. The pictures turned out amazing and I always get asked who my photographers were when other people see my pictures. I would highly recommend Allee Photography.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Emily · Married on 09/26/2009

Kevin and Betty were absolutely wondeful to work with, from our initial engagment pictures all the way to our wedding day. Both of them are incredibly genuine and showed such interest in us as a couple. The pictures could not have been more beautiful and I couldn't help showing them off for weeks after we received the final book. Both my husband and I give them nothing but the highest ratings.

Sent on 02/06/2011