11 Reviews for Alladin's Magic LLC

11 Alladin's Magic LLC Reviews

Sheny is without a doubt outstanding at what she does. I had 5 wedding related events that Sheny did my makeup for, and you should know I like dramatic looks when it comes to my eyes. Sheny made sure each and every look was unique and appropriate for each event and still to my taste. She made sure colors complemented my outfits and even tastefully incorporated my favorite color purple when none of my outfits had it. Sheny is very talented, but she is also gracious and amiable to work with! She was so easy to get along with and took any changes in stride. As a bride, anything that can decrease the stress is a major plus! I'll definitely be recommending Sheny to all of my friends and hope to be able to book her for any future events.

Profile Picture Pooja, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The makeup artist was so professional, patient, and receptive to my needs!
I loved the way my make up looked!

Profile Picture User4335680, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sheny is amazing! She has taught me many tricks of the trade to keep my daily routine really easy and pulled together. I always feel glamorous when she does my makeup! Keep up the GREAT work Sheny!

Profile Picture User4334264, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was my first time using Sheny for our make up wedding party and she was absolutely wonderful! She was very pleasant to work with and did such a marvelous job!!! My guests and I really liked the job she did. Highly recommend her services!!!

Profile Picture Ananta, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Finding the right makeup artist for you wedding is always tough, and for Indian weddings, it's even harder. With the multiple events and outfit changes, it's crucial to find someone who is versatile and flexible. As someone who's not very bold with makeup, I was pretty nervous.

The first time I spoke with Sheny, she was super understanding and really listened to what it is that I wanted. She asked about my likes and dislikes and took the time to give me suggestions. More importantly, I was planning my Florida wedding all the way from California, and she was super flexible with the time difference and getting back to me at a decent hour, which was huge. I also really appreciated the fact that she asked to see my outfits ahead of time and then sent me suggested looks based on each outfit. I then took the time to research and see what I liked about them and we were able to tweak them the way I wanted.

On the day of the events, she was punctual and came prepared with everything she needed. She wasn't afraid to give me her opinion, and was always open to my feedback. I felt like I was speaking with a friend each time we interacted. She was very patient with all of the chaos going on around me, and the best part? She made me look beautiful! I couldn't have been happier with the way my makeup came out. My one request to her when we started was that no matter what, I wanted to still look like myself - and that's exactly what she did. I also just recently got a preview from my photographer of some photos, and they came out great! My makeup was flawless; it never looked caked on, and each look was so different from the previous one--Natural in the morning for the ceremony, and bold at night for the reception.

I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family, and if I ever have an event in the future, I would not even think twice about hiring her. Thank you, Sheny for your amazing work! Love what you do! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mishri, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sheny is amazing!! She listens and understands what type of look you want. She not only takes as much time as you need during trials but she suggests what is good for your face. She truly makes you look amazing during the trial and even more amazing at the actual event. I received SO many compliments the day of my wedding for both the ceremony as well as the reception. If you haven't contacted her yet you should, you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Sonam, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sheny is very professional and knowledgable about makeup and giving the right look for each individual client. I love the way I look when she finishes her magic. I definitely recommend Sheny to anyone that wants to feel good about themselves and look good at the same time!

Profile Picture Gail, 5/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sheny- working with you is absolutely stress free. You took the time to research our colors and wants for all of our events. You don't just apply make up, you create a whole look. After all events are done all we have left are memories and pictures to look at, and you made them look awesome! Always a pleasure working with you.

Profile Picture Reena, 4/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sheny did my make up for all my wedding events, as well as my mom and sisters. She was a true professional with amazing ideas on how to pull my look together. She listened to what my idea was and made my dream look come to life. I was completely impressed at her professionalism and flexibility. From the minute I sat in her chair to the second I got up I was relaxed, not worried at all about how my look would come out because her trial was just as incredible as her actual wedding day make up. She spent quite a bit of time perfecting my trial to so I was completely at ease. I would highly recommend her! She was creative and fun to work with which made everyone leave feeling absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture User4071656, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sheny does beautiful work!!!!! She did my makeup for my wedding weekend and it was absolutely flawless! I looked like my self and the makeup was just perfect!!!! She is really dedicated and takes time to properly match all colors with your outfits. I highly, highly without a doubt recommend her!!!!!! Sheny is great!!

Profile Picture Nidhi, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have to give some major kudos to my girl Sheny for helping me and my bridesmaids look beautiful for my wedding. We got married outdoors in Orlando, FL, and everything stayed in the right place on my face with no oily shine! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Casey, 7/24/13, 1 Review