All You Need Is Love Events Reviews

37 | Los Angeles, CA

37 Reviews for All You Need Is Love Events

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2011

Vikki and Shannon were amazing! From the first meeting, we felt that they understood our vision of our wedding as well as how to make it happen. They gave us many suggestions for vendors as well as cool event ideas that went along with the vibe we were trying to achieve.

During the weeks leading up to the wedding they took everything off our plates, and this allowed us to just have fun and be with the people visiting from out of town rather than worrying about last minute details.

The day of the wedding was practically stress-free and we were able to enjoy every moment. Our guests were taken care of, the place looked beautiful, things were carried out just as we asked, and we were even delivered our favorite cocktail when we arrived back from the post-ceremony photos!

All-in-all, these women are professional, have great taste, listen to you, and can be trusted to make your day just the way you want it. We are so grateful that All You Need Is Love was there for us!

Sent on 05/01/2011

Erica · Married on 01/29/2011

To be honest, I didn't think I needed a wedding planner at first, but our wedding venue required at least a day-of coordinator. Luckily we got hooked up with the wonderful Vikki and Shannon, who are absolutely worth every cent. Here's why:

You hear a lot of nightmares about scary, controlling wedding coordinators that impose their will on your wedding, but these ladies are the exact opposite. From the beginning they made sure everything was all about me and my groom and making sure it was our dream wedding, not theirs.

They were always super flexible (driving an hour each way to meet with us at our venue), responded seemingly instantly to any desperate last-minute e-mails, were great about sending deadline reminders and providing inspiration, suggestions, and lots of support when it came to details for our event.

And that was all before the actual wedding. When it came to our big day, these ladies outdid themselves. Of course they ran the ceremony and corralled all our vendors, and made sure all the bridal party was where they were supposed to be. But where they just made our day was how they took care of every conceivable detail that as a bride you can't even imagine will come up: they'll keep track of your purse, make sure you eat, appear out of nowhere to bring you a perfectly timed drink refill--in my case, lots of water-- make sure all your vendors are paid that day, and much much more.

I've only done one wedding now, but the band we hired (who has done hundreds of weddings) put it best: They told us that the women at All You Need Is Love are flat out the best wedding coordinators they've ever worked with.

Sent on 02/11/2011

Sarah · Married on 12/11/2010

Shannon and Vikki made sure that my wedding was perfect. I never once had to think what will happen next...they were always one step ahead. I highly recommend using All You Need Is Love Events if you want your day to be absolutely perfect.

Sent on 02/08/2011

Joanie · Married on 10/02/2010

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I hope to have the chance to work wtih you again in the near future!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Lindsay · Married on 10/02/2010

Working with the FABULOUS girls at All You Need Is Love has given me a new-found appreciation for talented, creative, and down to earth professionals in the world of weddings. I began this process with no real direction or idea of how I "envisioned" our wedding day to be. After all is said and done, I can tell you that- with the help of Vicky and Shannon throughout the months of planning- I wasvoffered direction, support, ideas- all of which helped create a vision of how I wanted our wedding celebration to be. What is so unique about Shannon and Vicky is their comprehensive and individualistic approach. In our situation, we were starting from scratch... and Shannon narrowed down choices for venues, exploring places that she thought would match our styles (and budgets), all the while saving us time and stress of narrowing down our choices.
    Once we found the venue, Shannon met us in Santa Barbara and helped develop a personalized outline- thinking of all the details that had not even crossed my mind up until that point (but DEFINITELY would have crossed my mind during the wedding if they had not been addressed).

The help didn't stop from there! From wedding dress feed-back, fabulous recommendations for make-up and photography (the preferred vendors list is amazing) , to basic etiquette tips, Shannon and Vicky have provided me the organization and structure to make decisions that I feel good about (with no second guessing).

Probably my favorite feature of All You Need is Love comes down to this: accessibility and personalty. Truly, I can't say enough about the friendly, casual, yet extremely professional manner of Shannon and Vicky. For me, balancing wedding planning and work has been a challenge... and without the help of All You Need is Love- probably impossible. I find that I work in different speeds- either wedding speed (full speed ahead) or work speed (which is very slow and not really focused on wedding). All You Need is Love works on both speeds......they are ALWAYS available when you have questions, want to bounce ideas OR need structure. There "no pressure" approach, with helpful little reminders or suggestions as allowed me to enjoy planning our wedding.
    As for the actual "day of" services... this is where they take their service to the next level. Again, striking the perfect balance of taking charge (when needed), while at the same time, creating a calm, casual, and most importantly, comfortable atmosphere, these girls handled everything. Organizing venders, organizing family members/guests, and organizing YOU, are all things they are great with! Put simply, the moment they arrived at the hotel, I didn't worry about one single thing. They managed it all.... with great poise and style. I can't say enough good things about All You Need is Love. They are fantastic!

Sent on 11/10/2010

marisa · Married on 09/05/2010

"all you need is love" events made my wedding the most amazing night ever! they went above and beyond everything we had hoped for. the organization, creativity, and love they put into our event was priceless and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is hoping for a flawless, unforgetable day!

Sent on 10/04/2010

Gretchen · Married on 08/09/2010

I have only great things to say about All You Need is Love Events! Shannon and Vikki are amazing to work with-they went above and beyond to make our wedding exactly what we wanted. Hiring them to coordinate our wedding was the best money we spent and they are worth every penny.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Monica · Married on 07/24/2010

All You Need Is Love Events were the key to my wedding being one of the most amazing events in my life.

They brought fresh ideas, helped me bring my ideas to life and provided a stress free environment for myself, my groom and my family and guests.

They were all very thoughtful, full of energy and executed exceptionally well day of and leading up to the big day.

Thank you so much All You Need Is Love Events!

Sent on 09/25/2010

Ashley · Married on 04/17/2010

Shannon and Vikki were amazing. I honestly can't imagine my wedding without them! Definitely worth every penny. From our very first meeting until they tucked me into the car home fromthe wedding (after ensuring my alarm was set to wake us up for the honeymoon!), they brought a sense of professionalism, creativity, and thoughtfulness. 5 stars is not enough!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Megan · Married on 07/22/2011

I went to college with Vikki of All You Need is Love Events and saw through Facebook that she had gotten into wedding coordinating. I interviewed several other wedding planners, but once I talked to Vikki & Shannon I knew right away they were the ones for us. Since we had the wedding reception at my parents’ house I knew it would be a big undertaking for any coordinator. At the initial meeting at the house, we walked to property and they gave us great advice and tips. Throughout the planning process, they were always quick to respond to my emails. They even found us a great deal on mason jars and cute straws! In deciding to have the wedding on my parent’s property, I didn’t want my family or friends to have to help out the day of, during or after the wedding and in hiring AYNIL Events nobody did. We hired more vendors than most do, but they handled it with ease and made sure everything ran smoothly and efficiently. I really cannot thank Vikki and Shannon and their assistants enough for making our wedding spectacular. We received such positive feedback from our guests and I truly believe it is due in large part to all of their hard work. I highly recommend AYNIL and thank them for helping start out our new life beautifully!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2011

From day one, Shannon and Vikki went above and beyond my expectations! We signed up for "day-of" services but they did SO much more than that. They would answer my emails instantly and answer all my nit-picky questions, and gave very thorough advice. They would check in on me regularly to make sure I was on track and feeling good with my planning.

On our wedding day, they were right by me all day. I didn't feel an ounce of stress because I knew they would be able to handle everything. Everything went smoothly and the guests had a fantastic time, all thanks to Shannon and Vikki.

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Shannon and Vikki to my closest friends and family. They are a professional, hardworking, friendly, and trustworthy pair of women. I promise - you want these girls on your team!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Andrea · Married on 10/26/2010

I was so blessed to have Shannon as my wedding planner and could not have been more happy with my special day!! Thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2010