All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service Reviews

75 | Wichita, KS

75 Reviews for All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service

deb · event on: 12/05/2015

These guys were the greatest!!! Professional, prompt, responsive interactive, outgoing, kept the dance floor full and our guests entertained all night long. They filled our song list and took many requests. Our guests were 100 percent impressed with our party thanks largely to Scott and Bill.

Sent on 12/19/2015

All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service's reply:

Thank you Debbie. You and your family were great to work. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!
    Scott

Jill · event on: 12/04/2015

I would highly recommend this company for their DJ services. Scott and Cory did an amazing job at our father/daughter dance. The kids had a great time and they were easy to work with. We plan on hiring them again!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Jeremy · Married on 10/17/2015

My now wife and I were planning our wedding by ourselves and felt overwhelmed. Scott and his team was very helpful with helping us get what we want, and more importantly making it look great, all while helping us cope with the stress of planning a wedding. Him and his team are very professional and a pleasure to work with! We are very pleased with the product we received. Will be sure to recommend All World Entertainment to our friends looking for exceptional DJ services.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jessie · Married on 10/10/2015

Scott and his DJ did a phenomenal job with my wedding!!! My wedding planner had canceled last minute and they stepped up and made sure my night went perfectly!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Jesus · Married on 10/03/2015

Scott arranged to provide entertainment at our wedding in early October. Our wedding was an hour and a half away but you wouldn't know it with the quality of service that Scott's team provided. His DJ was just as good if not better than something you would find in Old Town and was very talented at providing service to a young demographic. Scott was very professional and came through with any special requests.

Groomsmen had their individualized WWE-style entrances, we had a Monday Night Football garter toss, and made the reception to our liking.

If you're looking for anything for a corporate function, wedding, or any party you need to give Scott a call, he's the man.

Sent on 01/19/2016
  • I

Irma · Married on 08/01/2015

Scott Hays and his team do an amazing job catering to the needs of any occasion. We've used his company many times and plan on continuing with him for future events. Couldn't ask for a better group to work with. I highly recommend giving him a call for you next event!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Ashlyn · Married on 07/03/2015

Scott was extremely professional and flexible the entire event. The music and games to involve the wedding guests was incredibly fun and had everyone laughing and out of their seats, dancing! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2015

we couldn't have had a better DJ! Everything we requested to do during the night was done perfectly! Scott was so friendly and made it such a fun night for all. He also took loads of wonderful pictures. Never seen a DJ do that! I highly recommend his company!

Sent on 07/13/2015

All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Kelly. You and your family were great to work with as all the planning for the reception came together. Thank you for letting us be a part of this special day!

Stephanie · Married on 05/01/2015

These guys helped out from beginning to end. The DJ's definately how to get the party started and get the guests involved. They were a blast to have at our wedding. I highly recommend this company to any bride, or family needing a DJ for ANY event to give thwm a chance, never again will I ever look any where else for these service. The team is knowledgeable, dependable, and very prompt. Thanks for helping make our special day run so smoothly. BEST COMPANY EVER!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for letting myself and All World Entertainment DJ Service be a part of your wedding day. You and Rick were awesome to work with and you couldn't ask for a better group of friends and family to share your special day with. Congratulations and please call us anytime you need DJ or LImo Service. We will always be glad to help!
    Thank you!
    Scott Hays
    All World Entertainment

Stacey · Married on 04/25/2015

Dj's were great and did everything we asked! They were both friendly and professional and made the night fun!!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Jeanne · Married on 03/21/2015

Awesome DJ service with great communication. Very prompt and ensuring our needs were met and our requests fulfilled. Our guests had a wonderful time and our DJ was the absolute best! Very friendly, outgoing and kept our guests happy up until the last song! We would highly recommend this company for all your future events!!

Sent on 03/28/2015
  • I

Irma · Married on 02/22/2015

Excellent service and great folks to book events with! Thanks for all the accomodations! My daughters wedding dress shopping day was absolutely perfect with the addition of a limo!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Cassandra · Married on 11/08/2014

I would definitely recommend All World Entertainment to anyone! They did an awesome job at our wedding, made it fun and unforgettable! They defiantly know how to make it a good time and keep the party going!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Hanna · Married on 10/11/2014

All World Entertainment did a fantastic job at my wedding a few weeks back. Many of our guests made comments on how our DJ, Andrew, was fun and interactive. He knew my schedule and communicated with my husband and I the whole night. I would also like to acknowledge Scott Hays for meeting with me before and working out all the details. He was very confident that we would be taken care of and in good hands. Scott allowed me his contact info and I was able to call him at any time with questions. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 10/24/2014

All World Entertainment DJ and Limo Service's reply:

Hanna, thank you for the great review of your awesome wedding. You have a great group of friends and family and you both were great to work with! Please let me know if we can help you both in anyway in the future! Thanks again for letting myself and All World Entertainment be a part of your special day!
    Congratulations!
    Scott Hays
    All World Entertainment

Kelli · Married on 10/04/2014

We had such a great time at our wedding and Scott from all world entertainment was friendly, fun and really got the guests to dance an participate in the wedding reception activities! I would definitely recommend allwaorld entertainment as your wedding or event DJ!

Sent on 10/10/2014

awesome company to work with and they do so much more than just come dj and leave like most companies they are extremely helpful especially for weddings and it was nice not having to worry about if my wedding and leaving it in the hands of All World Entertainment and letting everyone there have a blast !

and the limo service they provide is awesome as well !!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2015
  • User4191256 · 2+ years ago

They were great!! Loved them!! They jept everyone on floor amd everyone had a great time! I have had multiple people complement me on the dj and even had a friend say she wants to usw him for her own wedding!! Love them!!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Travis · Married on 06/07/2014

All World Entertainment was the perfect DJ service for my wedding reception. Not only were they attentive to our preferences when it came to the music that was played and the schedule for the evening, they always seemed genuinely happy for my wife and I and wanted to make the day extra special to us. They had great ideas for us too when we weren't sure what to do for the reception. This is an A+ DJ service and I would recommend to all!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Amy · event on: 04/27/2014

Andrew has been the DJ for Ark City's Prom the last two years & he is phenomenal! The ability of the DJ makes or breaks Prom. And the kids love Andrew! I always make sure to book with All World Entertainment as soon as we know the date of Prom. I wouldn't ever go with another company.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Sheri · event on: 12/31/2013

All World Entertainment Limo Services did an outstanding job for our group. Scott was professional and personable in organizing our evening. He went "the extra mile" to work with us! Brian was very knowledgable and familiar with the Wichita area. He managed to "WOW" all of us by taking us to places that we would have otherwise missed out on. All World went above and beyond! It's refreshing to work with good people who exemplify the meaning of excellent customer service. We highly recommend All World Entertainment Limo Services.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Amy · Married on 12/28/2013

I was the aunt of the Bride at Jenna and Tom McDonald's wedding dance. I was really impressed with the DJ and All World Entertainment. The event was a huge success and would recommend you to anyone needing your services. Good time was had by all. Thank you

Sent on 01/07/2014

Renee · event on: 12/14/2013

Loved how the DJ's kept the party alive even though no one wanted to get up and dance. Awesome service

Sent on 01/02/2014
  • User3794072 · event on: 12/07/2013

We have used their services for several work and personal events and will be using them again this summer for my daughters wedding. They appeal to all genres and entertain everyone. I would highly recommend as they are so easy to work with and will accommodate your concerns or needs for your event.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Jonathan · Married on 09/14/2013

All World Entertainment made our wedding a night to remember. The DJs played great music and there wasn't a single moment that there wasn't somebody out on the dance floor. There was a point where the DJ was even dancing with everyone! I would recommend All World Entertainment to anyone looking for a great DJ for any event! Thank you again Scott and to the DJs for making our wedding so much fun! We will absolutely be using you again for future events!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Amy · Married on 06/01/2013

Scott & his DJs are amazing! Our wedding reception was quite the party with the DJ making it all the better! I would recommend him and his staff to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2014