All Things Creative Reviews

7 | Livonia, MI

7 Reviews for All Things Creative

Darci · Married on 12/04/2010

Rachel and All Things Creative (ATC) were the best investment I could have made with planning our wedding. Rachel was wonderful at answering any and all of my questions, following up with vendors before the wedding so I didn't have to, and was very helpful in helping clear up an issue I had. I was hesitant at first at using a wedding planner and day of coordinator since I thought I could handle it and save the money. I am so thankful, I decided to go with ATC. They made our day wonderful and let my husband and I enjoy our wedding day. ATC was even able to accommodate my last minute request for a videographer.

I am so happy we used ATC, it is worth every penny and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/25/2011

Clancy · Married on 09/04/2010

We used All Things Creative for their videography service for our wedding day. Rachel and Dan did an outstanding job! They were creative, friendly and did an awesome job capturing our special day. Rachel even offered to create a cake topper for us when we realized we didn't have one just 5 minutes before our guests were about to enter the ballroom. We appreciate all of their hard work and would recommend Rachel and all of her wedding planning services to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Kristine · Married on 03/20/2010

A wedding coordinator is worth the investment! I had thought I’m smart, creative and thrifty. I can pull a wedding of 200 people together with help from friends and family. Yeah, right. I did my first search for venues and found a hundred in a 30 mile radius. I spent two months gathering info on venues and kept going over the entire budget just on the venue. This is where Rachel from ATC came into our lives. Rachel and I hit it off right away which is important with a coordinator. She does as little or as much as you want for a set fee. My husband and I decided on the whole package from start to finish. Rachel worked with us and gave us vendor suggestions she thought would work best with our style and budget. She has been a coordinator for years and has many vendor relations. We were able to save thousands above her coordinator fee and have an amazing wedding of 200 people. I was able to hand off the stressful parts to Rachel and enjoy getting married. We didn’t have to worry about vendor hiccups or flowers wilting. BTW, Rachel was our floral vendor also. We had beautiful white tulips and blue orchids all over. Both rooms were spectacular!

Bottom line… Get yourself a wedding coordinator. You will hopefully save money, a lot of sleepless nights and your future husband/wife will appreciate a less stressful start to the marriage. Save the good stuff for your first home renovation :)

Sent on 07/19/2010

Katie · Married on 12/05/2009

Rachel and her team are amazing!!!! My family and I feel so comfortable working with her. At first I didn't think we could afford a planner but it turns out she has saved us a ton of money buy working with the wedding vendors she referred to us. She also helped to negotiate a great price on our reception. No I can spend the money on all of the little extras that I thought I was going to have to give up on.

Sent on 04/24/2010

Emily · Married on 07/11/2009

All Things Creative helped make my wedding day EASY and RELAXING! All the things that I was worried about were taken care of and I was put at ease at our first meeting. I would definitly reccomend this company to my best friends.

Sent on 11/09/2009

Sarah · Married on 08/22/2008

Rachel gifted my husband Mike and I with one of the best presents we could have ever received... peace of mind on our wedding day! The cake was not finished with just a few hours to go before the reception, the florist was late and the photographer was at the wrong location. The good news was that I didn't know about these little disasters until days later after the wedding. Rachel took care of them all and left me and my new husband to enjoy the day.

As Mike and I quickly found out, planning a wedding was extremely time consuming and stressful. Rachel was creative, eager to listen to our ideas and thoughts so that she could turn them into reality and was a true professional. We couldn't have asked for anything more! She is truly a gem and was such a genuinely nice person to work with.

A+

-Sarah

Sent on 10/08/2008

Anne · Married on 08/16/2008

Rachel with All Things Creative was wonderful to work with and extremely affordable!

Sent on 01/23/2009