All Things Cake Reviews

55 Reviews for All Things Cake

All Things Cake 1
All Things Cake 2

3.0

First, our cake and cupcakes were delicious!! Second, and far more important, they were willing to make the perfect cake that I found a picture of on Pinterest! I tried so many bakeries in Tulsa and kept hearing no, before I finally found All Things Cake. Email isn't the best way to get ahold of them, but when you call they answer all of your questions! Awesome experience!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

3.0

All things cake was wonderful! The ladies their definitely know what they are doing!! My cake was a very simple 3 tier square almond cake with raspberry and lemon filling. The grooms cake was a Grizzly Dip can which they did AMAZING on!!! We did however have a small issue where we thought they were supposed to set up the cake because that’s what we were told and it was not set up at all and we were not even told that our cake was put in the fridge so come 515 we are looking for our cakes. We ended up finding them after one of my bridesmaids messaged them on Facebook and they responded within a timely manner. Wonderful tasting cakes and decorated beautifully also!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Tulsa · Married on 08/04/2012

3.8
      3.5

They have a “tasting to go” option where we told them some flavors we were interested in and they made us cupcakes that we picked up and tried at home. Their cake is sooo tasty that even with the difficulties I had with them I would probably buy another cake from them, but wouldn't recommend for a wedding due to the added stress in dealing with the issues.
    I had an original meeting with Janette in early 2012. Initially my husband wasn’t sure about a groom’s cake and we were only planning for about 120 guests. Sometime in the spring we went back for another consultation where we added a groom’s cake and 100 more cupcakes since we had increased the guest list. I asked Janette for her to send me a revised invoice/contract for my records so I would know what the cost was after adding to the order. It took a couple weeks, phone calls and emails before I finally got her to send me a revised invoice. However, she had only added the groom’s cake and forgot to include the 100 additional cupcakes. At that point I decided to try to figure out the cost myself and budgeted for a little over that.

When it came time for my final appointment, I called and spoke to Janette and set up a time and day. I drove clear across town for the meeting to discover there were some scheduling issues and she wasn’t there. Her assistant tried to help me, but since the number of cupcakes hadn’t been figured into the total, I preferred to deal with Janette. Janette did call me and get my final numbers and sent me a revised invoice that day, as well as giving me a 20% discount for my troubles.

At the reception I ate at least 3 cupcakes and everyone we talked to raved about the chocolate groom’s cake. Unfortunately it was gone before I got to try any. Janette is very nice to sit down and work with on designs, etc. but I think business has boomed and keeping up with the paperwork side of things slipped.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Christa · Married on 06/05/2014

3.6
      3.0

Our wedding cake was very pretty & elegant but tasted so dry. I wished they would have had more options/flavors to choose from. They did my whole dessert bar & the only thing was the cake pops were not how they were supposed to be in the picture I gave them. Everything they did was based off of pictures that I gave them so that they knew exactly what I wanted. They laid the cake pops down instead of standing them upright like I wanted. All in all, it looked very pretty & cake looked beautiful.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Katerina · Married on 07/07/2017

3.2
      2.5
      2.5

The cake was delicious. We decided to do 3 different flavors of cupcakes, they turned out beautiful. Everyone was raving about how delicious the cupcakes were. Communication was very difficult. I would email the owner and it would be a few days before hearing back, if at all. I ended up having to go into the store just to finalize our design and arrange payment since I never heard back. The worst part of this experience was renting a cake stand. We paid $40 to rent a stand and when we brought it back, Janette said it was the worst stand she'd ever seen. It arrived with paint chipping off, which I let slide bc it looked more rustic. My dad, who does a lot of handy work, said the paint is clearly chipping off from use and there was nothing we could have done to prevent it. When my husband and mom returned the stand, she said she was charging us $40 for damage; meanwhile, the paint was chipping off in her hands just from touching it. There is nothing in our contract about a damage fee and it seemed like she was giving them the run around. I ended up getting my $40 back, but not without hassle and a fight. I recommend this company for their cake, but would not recommend renting anything from them.

Sent on 07/21/2017