All Things Beautiful Reviews

7 | Cherry Hill, NJ

7 Reviews for All Things Beautiful

Nicole · Married on 05/30/2013

Michelle is truely the reason our wedding was a sucess !!!! Words can not even being to express the gratiude I have for her throught the entire process, as a working mother of 2 children, I would never have been able to have the wedding of my dreams without her. My husband and I have been together for 13 years and finally decided to tie the knot, as you can imaging I had been dreaming of this day for a long time. Michelle was able to see our vision and deliver exactly what we were looking for on our day. Michelle is everything I was looking for and more, my words to her after the event was " now we are friends" . I cant possibly put into words all the wonderful things about Michelle and her team, I can only say I would do it all over again, and not change a thing ....... Thank You Michelle

mandy · Married on 03/23/2013

Working with Michelle was such a pleasure. She did an amazing job and went the extra mile for us on our special day

Jillian · Married on 11/05/2010

I hired All Things Beautiful for day of wedding consultation and couldn't have been more pleased! Michelle's "day of" services start the month before and she is always there to help with whatever you need to make sure your day goes off without a hitch! She was great to work with and can't imagine our day without her!

sarah · Married on 10/23/2010

I would recommend All Things Beautiful to anyone planning a wedding.
    All Things Beautiful arranged everything for my wedding. The service was impeccable and Michelle was wonderfull to work with. They made my wedding day even more spectacular than I could ever imagine.
    I gave them ideas of how I dreamed my weddiding to be, and they took care of everything. I could not have been happier.

Sarah

Maria · Married on 04/10/2010

Extremely friendly and so comfortable to workk with. I did not have to worry about a thing prior to and the day of the wedding. Everything went so smooth. I could not have done it without her! Thank you for making the perfect wedding for us to remember.

Lucy · Married on 04/10/2010

Michelle from All Things Beautiful coordinated my daughter's wedding, I can not say enough about what a wonderful asset she was. The entire experience allowed me to enjoy pre-wedding, wedding and post-wedding! I never thought I needed a coordinator but I was so wrong, I recommend you try it!

Rikki · Married on 09/13/2008

All Things Beautiful was such a blessing. I didn't worry about anything on my wedding day. My Wedding Planner handled everything. My ceremony turned out BEAUTIFUL and so did my reception. She also did my center pieces, bridemaids flowers and much more. I give everything a A+. If you want a worry free wedding with style and class use All Things Beautiful.