All The PROPS! Reviews

13 | Wake Forest, NC

13 Reviews for All The PROPS!

1 User photo

Alissa Shaw · Getting married on 02/01/2021

Incredibly fun and lots of laughs!

Incredibly fun and lots of laughs! Would highly recommend Steve for any special occasion! Never had so much fun taking pictures with hilarious props and i'm definitely booking for my 21st!

Sent on 05/25/2019

All The PROPS!'s reply:

Thank you so much Alissa! I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your big day and hope to have a chance to partner with you again in the future!
  • Alberta

Alberta Parris · Getting married on 12/08/2020

THE best photo booth ever!

THE best photo booth ever! All my guests loved it. Steve is super friendly and super helpful. Thanks a million we will definitely use you again!

All The PROPS!'s reply:

I appreciate the review Alberta and it was a pleasure to have a chance to be a part of your special day!
  • Dane

Dane Cookson · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Much more than a photo booth!

Had the best time in the booth, it made the party and the props were so much fun :-) one to remember, great fun.

All The PROPS!'s reply:

Your crowd was hilarious Dane! Thanks for allowing us to enjoy time with you as well and hope we see you again for that next event!
  • Maria

Maria Russo · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Love all the props!

Love All the PROPS! Steve is super easy to work with and he was even at the event himself and always with a big smile on his face! I have used ATP twice for both my girls sweet 15 parties and the booth was such a hit! Thanks again Steve!

Sent on 05/31/2019

All The PROPS!'s reply:

What a fantastic time we had with everyone to include all of the adults that joined in on the fun. Thank you for bringing us into your event again!
  • Jackie

Jackie Numbers · Married on 04/02/2020

So many props and amazing service

Never have I ever….seen so many props in a photobooth! It was absolutely the best I've ever seen and our guests have talked about it months later and the photo book we received is priceless - please don't hesitate to contact Steve, he'll be sure to make your wedding amazing.

All The PROPS!'s reply:

You're extremely kind Jackie and it was a fantastic time being a part of the fun entertaining the guests who were extremely creative lol!
  • Nikki

Nikki Stephan · Married on 10/08/2019

Hilarious and Amazing Time!

Absolutely incredible time at my friends wedding with this vendor and was so pleased when All The Props was able to scale down their unbelievable assortment to fit into our small intimate home reception for my wedding. Thanks for providing us with an amazing time and some hilarious memories!

All The PROPS!'s reply:

Thanks for the review Nikki and I'm glad you and your friends had such a great time in the booth, and hope to see you again!
  • Zelma

Zelma Hicks · Married on 09/07/2019

Unimaginable Experience

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for such an unimaginable experience. Everyone raved about the props and the fun they had taking photos. Because of you our event was a success.

All The PROPS!'s reply:

It was definitely an interesting setup but once the park venue had our location finalized your guests took maximum advantage and made it truly remarkable to be a part of such a beautiful day!
  • Virgil

Virgil Elliot · Married on 09/02/2019

What an amazing photobooth service!

Steve and his team were top notch. We had a large wedding, and they managed to keep the photo booth organized, given the amount of people who were lined up and waiting to give it a go. It was a highlight of the wedding and friends/family are still talking about it. Thanks for the fun, professional service and great memories! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Newton

Newton Waterman · Married on 07/09/2019

Best entertainment for any event

Fun and friendly approach. Loads of accessories to make funny photos with your friends and family, did an amazing job at my graduation party (not a wedding just yet!) and would definitely use their services again!

All The PROPS!'s reply:

Thanks Newt - it was a lot of fun and some creative genius with your guests! I look forward to partnering with you again someday soon.
  • Hatty

Hatty Burrell · Married on 05/10/2019

Massive hit at the wedding

Just want to say a HUGE Thank you for everything at our daughters wedding! The photobooth was a massive hit with everyone and such a laugh! Great props, service and attendant was really friendly!! Definitely will be recommending your service! Thanks again xx

Jeremy Derkshire · Married on 03/23/2019

Incredible Photobooth!

Just want to say a HUGE Thank you for everything at our wedding! The photobooth was a massive hit with everyone and such a laugh! Great props, service and attendant was really friendly!! Definitely will be recommending your service to family and friends for future events!

Sent on 03/23/2019

All The PROPS!'s reply:

Thank you for a very kind review Jeremy, I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

Tim Hutton · Married on 11/25/2018

Unbelievable Photobooth

This review is long overdue but like this company says, I have never seen anything like this! I don't know how in the world they get so many props or where they find them but it was unbelievable! People were having such a great time dressing up in the fur coats and sweet looking swords and why was that rainbow trout in so many of our photos lol! We worked with Steve several months before the wedding and he travels all the time and not immediately available but always responded shortly after and went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly and we're so thankful for the whole team!

Sent on 03/23/2019

All The PROPS!'s reply:

Tim, I had a great time watching your friends and family enjoy the booth and hope to get a chance to be a part of your next celebration!

Rita Hayworth · Married on 01/13/2018

Amazing Choices!

Used this company for my birthday party! Photo booth was perfect, Steve is very professional and his assistant was amazing! Everyone commented on how good they were and I have amazing photos for my memories forever. Thank you!

Sent on 03/25/2019

All The PROPS!'s reply:

You definitely know how to throw a birthday party Rita! I think I need to invite you and your guests to my next birthday as well!