11 Reviews for All The Fuss Events

11 All The Fuss Events Reviews

My name is Erica, Emily helped my husband and I plan our August 16th 2014 wedding. Let me start by saying, She is incredible. I originally wasn't going to get a planner because (I thought) it was just an extra expense. Once I started the planning process I realized how over my head I was, having Emily's help took out so much of the stress. She took our ideas and made them a reality. She offered solid reccomendations for first class vendors that were within our budget. We had no idea about what to look for in vendors, hidden fees, Ways to cut cost etc. Emily and her team have done this a thousand times before so it's easy for her to reccomend the best vendors, great ideas and ways to make your wedding unique and memorable. I can honestly say the only vendor that didn't perform to our expectations was the one she didn't personally reccomend.
Another AMAZING help was her knowledge and connections for the best pricing. For example we wanted these chair sashes with crystal broaches for each chivari chair. They were going to be $12.00 each, to rent. She found them wholesale for $3.00 each. That's only one example of the multiple times she saved us money. Not to mention, we had 250 guest. She and her team went in and assembled every single chair sash the morning of. We also had gift bags as favors. When I say bags, I mean we literally rented a Uhaul for our favors lol, it was so much work, but Emily and her team put together 250 gift bags the night before the wedding. It would have taken me days to do all that work!!! There amount of help she gave us is immeasurable. Not only did she keep us sane when we became overwhelmed, but she delivered 10 fold!!! We had the most beautiful, breathtaking, once in a life time wedding that I could have ever imagined. A month later and it's still the talk of the town. We highly reccomend hireing All The Fuss Events!
Thank you Emily!!!
Erica and Nkem Ojougboh

Profile Picture Erica, 8/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired All The Fuss Events for Day of Coordination for our wedding at Loon Mountain to help the day run smoothly. I stress out easily, and I had interviewed a few other wedding planners before I met Emily, but once I met Emily I felt extremely calm and knew that she was the right person for the job! Emily was recommended to me by a past co-worker but her extensive background in planning events as well as her demeanor made her a right fit for us.
Emily (Owner and Lead Planner of All The Fuss Events) was a great resource to have even before the day of! I was able to ask her questions and bounce ideas off of a wedding expert! Emily was super responsive - throughout the entire process she made us feel like we were her only couple! I was nervous to have my final meeting at Loon because I wasn’t sure what to expect, Emily came to the meeting with me and helped taken down all the notes – having an extra pair of ears was helpful as there is so much information to go over the day before your wedding! Emily and her team did all the setup for the wedding and they implemented my ideas better than I could have even imagined! Emily and her team listened to all our wishes, needs and want and put them into action, which allowed us to be stress free the day of. Emily and her team did an outstanding job! I recommend having a day of coordinator so you, your (future) husband, your family and bridal party can enjoy the day – and when you are looking for a wedding planner do not look any further- All The Fuss is the best choice!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/19/14, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily and her team did an outstanding job acting in the role of Day of Coordinator for our wedding in central NH. Emily was super responsive leading up to our wedding and helped with many details including establishing a final timeline and contacting all of our vendors the week before the wedding. She helped with set up, organized the rehearsal, and delivered a stress-free wedding day for myself, my now husband, and our families and friends. I received many compliments on how well planned our wedding was and how smoothly it went throughout the evening, and I think that is due, in no small part, to our decision to hire Emily and All the Fuss Events. She and her assistants really went above and beyond. They even found my earring in the grass after I lost it in the midst of my millionth hug of the day. I felt so comfortable, calm, and stress-free (feelings I had not yet associated with my wedding until Emily showed up) knowing Emily was there to organize and troubleshoot as needed.

Profile Picture Laurel, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We simply could not have had our wedding were it not for the team from All The Fuss Events. Emily was on the ball from the moment we hired her as our day of coordinator and her services the day before our wedding and on the big day were a great value. Her team handled day of vendor management, decoration, guiding our guests around and more. I highly recommend getting a day of coordinator if you are in a more DIY style venue and I would definitely recommend All The Fuss events in particular.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily and her team made our wedding day perfect. After our original coordinator disappeared three months before the wedding, Emily swooped in to save us with total professionalism. I can't overstate how important it is to have someone else worrying about all of the details the day before and the day of your wedding, and Emily handled it all with aplomb!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/26/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding site was a barn in a field miles from anywhere. Emily and her assistants had several trips to the wedding site before the big day, and worked so hard to get everything coordinated and set up, every detail correct. Her suggestions were practical, ans the scheduling throughout the day, from the ceremony to the very end went like clock work.
She was terrific, and I know our experience, and our guest's experience was so perfect, and it couldn't have been without her help.

Profile Picture User3367137, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
1.1

My wife and I have many wonderful memories of our day. Unfortunately, our experience with All the Fuss Events was extremely toxic, so much so that we choose to let things settle for 6 months before objectively reviewing.
We knew we would need coordination services and decided on a local planner. My wife contacted and contracted All the Fuss Events towards the end of 2012 for a "Complete Planning." I began growing concerned as October turned to November, December and then January. It seemed that there was off and on discussions about ideas, but nothing really solid regarding specifics. At this point I personally voiced concerns reiterating our perhaps(?) unique situation of being away from the site of the wedding as well as extremely busy with interview travel and requiring accelerated concrete planning. Also now added to this list was a challenging dynamic from my wife's parents who did not fully appreciate the venue my wife had chosen. Emily at All the Fuss was made aware of these things on a call and seemed a bit flippant, but we moved ahead with a date to go up to New Hampshire and in a single weekend sample/select vendors and review floor plans, seating etc..

It was here that I began to lose all faith in her planning abilities. While we did meet with vendors, we were not given multiple options. Additionally, my wife's vision was clearly not understood based on floral mock-ups. The final straw was the floor plan layout at the venue. This was to be our ONLY visit until the wedding itself - and the floor plan fell apart...nothing fit, not enough tables, no idea where things were going - a real embarrassing disaster.

I could go on an on with shocking unprofessional actions, a blatant violation of contract to only have a single "complete plan" client per weekend (we learned later she did) I have no desire to publicly lambast someone, but we do NOT want anyone to have to experience this. I am more than happy to discuss specific issues and concerns.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shawn, 5/25/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily and her team made my wedding everything it could be and more!! I know nothing about planning a wedding but we had the time of our lives because of Emily! I had zero stress the day of the wedding and everything went so smoothly even with the downpour! My dress broke and she fixed it in a second! Could have asked for a better person to help plan this special day for me!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily and her team at All The Fuss Events worked hard to make my wedding day stress free and organized. Emily took care of every detail - planned and unplanned! She is creative, organized and pays extreme attention to detail. My husband and I can't sing her praises enough. Her professionalism coupled with her understanding of a bride's needs is unmatched. I will recommend Emily and All The Fuss Events to any couple looking for help planning their wedding. We couldn't be happier with the way our special day turned out.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter's wedding day was totally stress free for everyone involved thanks to All The Fuss Events. Emily tended to every detail the day of the wedding and saw to it that everything went perfectly. If there were any problems, we didn't know about them and thanks to Emily, we worried about nothing and just got to enjoy the most perfect day! I cannot say enough about this company! She was so attentive to the bride and groom and my daughter still says she felt like a princess that day! I would reccomend All The Fuss Events to anyone that is planning any event. Valerie Mitchell...mother of a very happy Bride!

Profile Picture Valerie , 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Can not say enough good things about this company. Emily made my day so relaxed and carefree! Everyone should have the picture perfect wedding that I had, and it was all because of her! I can not thank her enough for all that she did! Amazing job!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/10/11, 1 Review