All The Answers Reviews

12 | Saint Petersburg, FL

12 Reviews for All The Answers

Excellent! I couldn't say better things about All the Answers! Their peformance was incredible! They were great to work with, responsive, and fun!

Sent on 05/23/2016

This band made my wedding the best party. I cannot say enough wonderful things about them! My guests continue to rave about them. There is no other band in the area that can compete!

Sent on 04/19/2016

All The Answers (ATA) played for our wedding in February. We were initially interested in ATA because we always loved to see them play at the beach. When we found out they made some changes and now played weddings, we were really excited. We went to check them out and knew immediately they would be a perfect fit for our wedding. They did not disappoint.
    Kevin was great to work with throughout the whole planning process. He was always responsive, flexible, and professional and helped us through all of the music and announcement details. When he introduced the wedding party, he pronounced every name correctly and that is a tough job with our families!
    Colin played at our cocktail hour and provided great acoustic music for our guests.
    The reception was perfect! They played a variety of music that was upbeat, energetic and fun. They felt out the crowd and kept everyone happy. They were very interactive with the guests and kept everyone dancing and singing along all night! I still get compliments about how much fun our wedding was and we have ATA to thank for that.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 01/29/2016

We found ATA one night at Shepards beach resort. My now husband and I looked at each the first song on their set and said.. Damn they're good!!
    I chatted with Kevin after their first set and it was all history from there!
    We couldn't have asked for a better vendor. They were prompt, professional and absolutely AWESOME on our wedding day. Our guests were ranting and raving about how good they were. We've already recommended them to a few of our newly engaged friends for their big day.
    We still make it a point to go out and watch them. Recommend ATA 100x over.

Sent on 03/12/2016

Michael · Married on 11/08/2015

My new wife and I would like to thank the band for doing our wedding. We had so many compliments on our music! Anybody looking for the best wedding band in the Bay needs to give All The Answers a call! They were professional, fun and keep the party going! Special thanks to Kevin King for coordinating it all. Can't wait to see you guys play again soon!

Sent on 11/09/2015

ashley · Married on 05/17/2014

Derek and the All The Answers band were the best wedding band and everything we wanted for our wedding! We wanted a band that could not only play fun music across all sorts of genres (from FloRida, to Kie$ha, to Florida Georgia Line, Bob Marley, Micheal Jackson, and the Rolling Stones) but that would really get the guests dancing and having a good time. When all of the guests are on stage chanting one more song for three more songs way past the venue's end time, that we accomplished the mission! We first saw All the Answers play at a bar and loved their music and the way the crowd loved them, but honestly weren't sure how they would translate to a wedding, as well as how they would handle all of the announcements such as the wedding party, and coordinating the flow of the wedding, such as speeches. Derek did a great job of this on the wedding night, but put our minds at ease long before the big day by meeting with us and learning exactly what we wanted. He also made it easy to go through their huge song list and decide which songs & sets we wanted during our wedding, as well as also handling the dj play list during the cocktail and dinner hour. There were a couple songs we wanted that weren't on their play list and the band took the time to learn them and that really made the night special. We looked at a lot of bands and to each their own, if you want a 10 piece set with horns and tons of slow songs where half the audience is seated the whole time or leaving early, this isn't the band for you, but if you want a great band with a ton of energy, who isn't going through the motions then go with All The Answers but be prepared your guests will not want the night to end!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Kiala · Married on 05/09/2014

These guys were absolutely awesome! We found them on Clearwater Beach about a year and a half before our wedding. My wife and I were looking for a young and vibrant band that could play popular music and keep our guest entertained the whole night. Derek, and all the dudes in "all the answers" really came through!

From the very beginning they were responsive to our inquiries and worked with us to make sure that our planning process was as easy as possible. They even coordinated with two of our bridesmaids who performed a song live during our reception. The vibrant energy that they brought to our party of 250+ people was remarkable! Once the party started they had the dance floor filled for the entire reception!!

I would absolutely recommend these guys for anyone that is looking for an upbeat band to perform for their event. For us, they were hands-down our #1 vendor! We look forward to heading back to Clearwater Beach soon for a couple of brews while they jam!

Thanks, "All the Answers", for an incredible performance!

- Joe & Kiala
    Married 5-9-14
    Bella Collina

Sent on 06/15/2014

Collin · Married on 04/25/2014

All the Answers were incredible! I still get comments from guests at our wedding on how entertaining, interactive, and just good this bad is. Extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. We would recommend All the Answers to everyone who wants to ensure everyone is on the dance floor the entire night!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Nikki · Married on 03/08/2014

I went with this band after seeing their website and going to watch them play in person at a downtown Sarasota bar. I knew I wanted them for my Wedding. They were wonderful to work with. Replied so quick to my emails and any questions I had. Derek did a great job with intro's and with any DJ stuff I needed such as toast, etc. This band had all my guest out on the dance floor with some really great and current hits we loved. Let me pick from a song list and played them all. I got so many complimetes on the band from everyone. It really made my reception a party for everyone to remember. Derek also supplied me with a soloist for my ceremony and he was wonderful. Couldn't ask for a better band or nicer guy to work with. Thanks Derek!!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Monica · Married on 01/04/2014

This is the band you want to book if you want people on the dance the entire time. We had so many of our guests ask where we found All The Answers. They were easy to work with, accommodating, fun and professional. All The Answers were one of my favorite vendors to work with.

Sent on 08/07/2014

"All the Answers" is most definitely the perfect entertainment for your wedding, holiday party, or any social gathering that you require a band for. I booked them for my event and they did not disappoint, they exceeded my expectations. Derek was great to deal with and kept in communication with me up until the date. We had requested a certain format, i.e.-more "mellow" music during the dinner hour and many guests had requested certain songs that the band played throughout the night. The band definitely got my guests to dance the night away. The crowd interaction that Derek and the rest of the guys in the band portrayed was quite impressive. I was concerned because everyone likes different genres of music and I wanted to make sure all of my guests enjoyed themselves on this special day. This was not a problem at all. All the Answers played all styles of music and every single one of my guests gave rave reviews about the band. Many of my guests now even try to go see them when they are playing at a place nearby. I can most definitely recommend "All the Answers" for any event.

Sent on 07/02/2013
  • Eli

Eli · Married on 11/17/2012

When we first met Derek and "All the Answers" they had a different lead singer and were playing at the Hard Rock Cafe and at Shepard's in Clearwater. We really loved how much fun the audience had with the band and the range of songs they could play. About 2 months before our wedding the original lead singer decided to leave the band... and so we were pretty freaked out about what we were going to do. Derek reached out to me and assured us that we would still have an amazing wedding and that they would still play our reception - despite the fact that our contract was technically really with the old lead guitarist/singer - and not "All the Answers". They could have bailed on us and left us with one dude singing with his friend playing percussion. Thankfully these guys are truly good guys and stick to their word - plus the new lead guitarist was beyond incredible!!! We had some songs we really wanted played during the reception they didn't know so they played them during breaks and it was such a good transition. They played live dinner music that wasn't stuffy and boring but you could still eat and have a conversation. The live party/dance music started and it's not just some backdrop at the wedding - it was truly a SHOW. They had lights, smoke machines, everything! It was so amazing and everyone of my guests was blown away how awesome it was. They did even learn a few songs for us too (Train's Drive By and even Friends in Low Places). You will not be disappointed at all if you decide to go with All the Answers - we love them so much we even try to go see them play when they come to South Tampa!

Sent on 06/27/2013