115 Reviews for All That Events DJ - Up Lighting - Photo Booth - Candy Buffet

Uplighting (7)
Photobooth (5)
Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (1)

Zeke and Sheila were such a huge part of our special day and it wouldn’t have been the same without them. Zeke was professional and the quality of their service was outstanding. All of our guests were having the best time and a big part of that was due to the awesome music Zeke played. I appreciate All That Events for everything they did to make our day so awesome! I’d recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Zeke and All That Events were AMAZING at my wedding. The communication before the wedding was spectacular, and I felt very calm on my big day because of that! A great DJ is a staple in making sure the day goes smooth. The music was perfect, he read the crowd well to choose songs and played all of my must-have's. I couldn't have imagined a better DJ for my big day! Many of my friends wanted their contact information for their weddings! I HIGHLY suggest All That Events.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Both Zeke and Sheila were a sheer pleasure to work with. We had our wedding on July 21, 2018 in Providence and they did all the music and uplighting. Everything was exactly as we wished it to be, and Zeke did an amazing job getting both our families up on the dance floor. We both highly recommend them and couldn't thank them enough.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Sheila was professional, organized and responsive. We appreciated her attention to detail. DJ Zeke was able to get people dancing in an un-air conditioned venue during the RI heat wave this summer-- a real feat! He incorporated requests, played our suggested songs and made the night fun. He expertly mic'd our ceremony and the toasts during the cocktail hour. Despite both the toasts and ceremony being outside, everyone could hear everything. He even changed the location of the mic at the last minute during the cocktail hour because everyone was outside on the lawn. He was great-- he made a limited number of announcements during the reception, per our request, kept everyone dancing, and was awesome. The song selections during cocktail hour and our dinner were great as well-- we heard lots of compliments on the playlist! We are so glad we hired All that Events and DJ Zeke. We knew he would be great when we had our pre-wedding phone conference with him, he asked questions we never would have thought to ask and made us feel so assured that we were in good hands-- we had a blast, the music was great, and the professionalism was unsurpassed!

Profile Picture Camille, 7/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Zeke was amazing. He was professional, kind, and punctual. Sheila checked in with us through our wedding planning. DJ Zeke had called us a few weeks before our wedding to go over the logistics and helped us decide our song for the wedding. We went with the DJ, uplighting and photo booth package. It was well worth it! The uplighting and photo booth had a nice touch to our special day. From the music, the DJ's timing and speech, to uplighting, to making our day oh so special to us, I am thankful for having All That Events as our go to vendor. Everyone had a blast because of All That Events

Profile Picture Khoa, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Absolutely fantastic company. Professional in communication and passionate about their craft and our DJ (also co-owner of the company) did an incredible job on our big day. My husband and I heard a lot of positive feedback on the music and the DJ throughout the night.

If you're looking for someone who knows what they're doing - book Zeke NOW! We felt so bad because we were taking forever with our song decisions/selections but Zeke remained patient with us and helped us tremendously. Our dance floor was was going strong up to the very last song - which was exactly what we wanted.

Thank you, Zeke and Sheila. You have a truly wonderful business and I can honestly say allllll those awards you've received are much deserved!!!

Profile Picture Malika, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Zeke was an absolute superstar. First, his professionalism. Zeke met with us at a local coffee shop almost a year to before our wedding to make sure he was a good fit for us. He also took the time to shorten our wedding song and my father daughter song for us because we felt they were a bit too long. A bout two weeks before our wedding we had a conference call to sort out specific details (entrance songs, order of procession, etc). By this point in the wedding planning processes I had complete decision fatigue and was so happy we had hired a true professional to take us through the home stretch. Day of the wedding he couldn’t have been more helpful. He wrangled the entire bridal party (parents and grandparents included) and explained everything about the timeline perfectly (so I dint have too!) There was not one song the dance floor wasn’t full of people. Everyone had an amazing time and DJ Zeke was a huge part of it! 10/10

Profile Picture Molly, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We found AllThatEvents through the weddingwire website while looking for an affordable DJ. I contacted them through your website and received a response on the same day. Within a week, I had talked with Sheila, the office manager, and one of the owners and had gotten an amazing vibe from their business. Sheila was amazing and incredibly helpful. In our very affordable package, I received a wedding planner and instant communication with any questions that I had. As the day got closer, we were set up with Craig. Craig has been a DJ for over 30 years and his experience was apparent in working with him. We had two phone calls with him before the wedding to go over details and special requests. He was extremely friendly and we could tell he really wanted to get to know us before DJing our wedding. He made sure all the names were spelled and pronounced correctly and made good suggestions on several of our ideas. Craig was prompt in getting set up on the wedding day and was just as friendly in person as he was on the phone. He really turned our ideas into reality and did an excellent job the entire evening. We had a unique set of introductions where our entire bridal party was introduced like a baseball lineup and he got very into it and had the entire crowd on their feet waving their napkins in the air cheering on team bride and groom. We would highly recommend AllThatEvents and especially Craig to anyone looking for a flawless and fun experience on a budget.

Profile Picture Brigid, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Zeke did an absolutely amazing job on the day of our wedding! He was quick to notice the mood of the room and the energy level of our guests and picked songs to best fit the atmosphere. Also, Sheila was great to work with and always quick to respond to my emails. I would highly recommend All That Events to anyone getting married or planning an event!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Zeke was absolutely fantastic to work with. He knew our venue well and knew exactly what to do. We’d gone over song selections and some favorite must-plays a few days in advance, and that was all the more he needed to produce the perfect wedding soundtrack. The dance party stayed strong all night because he knew just what to play and when. So very pleased that we found this company, and in particular Zeke. Would highly recommend!! Bonus points: he pronounced all the names in the wedding party correctly!! Totally made my day :)

Profile Picture abbie, 9/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

All That Events played a big role in making our wedding the super fun and special event that it was. When I was looking for a DJ service I was delighted to learn that All That Events was a one stop shop for many of our wedding needs. Through them, we had a live string quartet, a DJ, a candy buffet, and a photo booth. Each one of those services was just awesome. Of course, it took a lot of coordination to make all of that come together, and I worked closely with Sheila from All That Events on the details. In all of our communication she was friendly, responsive, and helpful. I can't imagine that there's another DJ service that would match the quality, value, and personalized treatment that we got from All That Events. Two thumbs up!

Profile Picture Corrie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

We absolutely loved working with Sheila and Zeke in the weeks leading up to our wedding day! For our wedding, we booked a DJ for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We also opted to rent up lighting and the photo booth.

Overall, we were very impressed with the team's professionalism and timeliness when it came to answering our questions and willingness to speak by phone when needed.

We LOVED the photo album that came with the photo booth as well! We never expected the photos to be as high quality as they were and didn't know that the album itself would be put together so well! It ended up being one of our favorite parts of the wedding!

Sheila was fantastic in her help making recommendations about up lighting. We weren't originally planning to pay for this service, but Sheila was confident that the space we were planning our reception would need them to make the space feel warmer and more inviting. We couldn't have been happier with her recommendation and are so glad she made the suggestion!

Finally, Zeke was great the entire evening. He did a great job mixing the music and keeping our guests on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Joe, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Zeke was the man. From the ceremony to the reception, Zeke and his staff rocked it. Great energy, maintained control over the dance floor and kept everybody dancing all night long. My grandmother couldn't move the next day she had so much fun. These guys are legit!!!!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

All That Events did such a great job at our wedding! Shiela took care of everything before the wedding and was very thorough throughout our experience with her. Zeke did a great job, was enthusiastic and we were very happy with the DJ services. The sound equipment used was high quality and I was impressed! The Uplighting was beautiful as well. Thank you All That Events!

Profile Picture User6503339, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We hired All That Events for our June 3rd wedding. We used their DJ and photo booth services. From the start Shelia was very fast to respond and very helpful with everything that we needed. Zeke was incredible!!! I never have seen so many people on the dance floor during the meal courses. He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We felt like we knew Zeke for years even though this was the first time we meet him in person. As far as the photo booth, this was a HUGE hit that there was a line the whole night. I can't thank Zeke and Shelia enough for making my wedding a blast!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth

We got married May 19th and had DJ Zeke from "All That Events". We could not be happier with the service they provided. Booking/Paying is a easy effortless process with Sheila. She was always available for any questions/payments we were looking for. When we got closer to the wedding day we spoke with Zeke a couple times and he was very attentive to our music wants/needs from the ceremony to the music for the reception. His expertise along with our input made our wedding music perfect. I would recommend All that events to anyone getting married that is looking for a fair price,great D.J. and top notch customer service .

Profile Picture Adam, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My husband and I can not say enough how much we loved working with Zeke and Sheila to plan the music for our wedding in May 2017. Zeke spend many hours customizing the music selection to ensure the best possible soundtrack for our special day. With rain in the forecast and a tight change over between venues, Zeke and his staff delivered flawless results which was evident by the packed dance floor throughout the entire reception. We highly recommend All That Events for your event!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/6/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Zeke and Shelia came on board when my original DJ canceled, and in the end I was thrilled that we ended up having to switch! They were so attentive, both before and during the wedding. Everyone complimented us on how great the DJ was. The perfect mix of songs for both young and old! Zeke announced everything and kept everything moving, but did not steal the show. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Maria, 4/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

All That Events was very helpful in coordinating the music for our wedding. DJ Mike was able to meet with us ahead of time and go over our requests and eased our concerns as we had a lot of international song requests. Mike was able to accommodate the songs and did a great job at blending in the songs with American pop music. He was able to keep things casual (which was a big request of mine). Overall a very good job and we are very happy with the result.

Profile Picture Jason, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

ALL THAT EVENTS was perfect for our wedding! We LOVED the photo booth printouts and book! We have received many compliments of the DJ and photo booth pictures. ALL THAT EVENTS made an excellent effort to make sure everything went perfect for our wedding day! Sheila and Zeke were wonderful, pleasant and professional to work with. ALL THAT EVENTS really pulled everything together and made our day as perfect as it was!

Profile Picture Anthony, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I got married in October and used ATE for our entertainment. Sheila was so helpful through the planning process and helped us pick the right package for us. We found ATE to be the most reasonably priced DJ that we contacted and we felt it was great service for the price. Zeke was such a sweetheart -- we really enjoyed our phone consultation with him and we felt like he did a great job keeping the party going at our reception. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/1/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

All that events did such a great job with our venue! Sheila is very helpful and can answer all your questions! I will definetly be booking with all that events for my future occasions!

Profile Picture Lina, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

With All That Events, you're getting so much more than just a DJ who plays your wedding music. You're getting entertainment professionals who will make you feel at ease and taken care of everything from the minute they start working with you. There are many DJs out there that cost a lot more and I promise you that the quality with All That Events is as high as you can get. If you're still searching for your Wedding DJ and entertainment, search no longer and call Sheila now!

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

For our wedding on September 24th, 2016 we booked our DJ services with All That Events. From the beginning Sheila was amazing by responding quickly (most times within a few hours) to any of our questions and even providing suggestions. Believe me, I reached out more than once about small details. DJ Zeke called us a few weeks before our event to go over the final details. He was very thorough, making sure that he had all the pronunciations correct for the announcements, provided shortened versions of our favorite songs so that we could use them during our first dance/parent dances and even asked about some important items that we totally forgot about (i.e. after party announcement, etc.). Zeke knew how to read the crowd and got people out there dancing which was very important to us! We continue to receive comments from our friends and family about how they had a blast and we could not have accomplished this without Zeke! Zeke and Sheila thank you so much for making our wedding day a success!!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/24/16, 8 Reviews