All Star Photo Booth Reviews

8 | Fullerton, CA

8 Reviews for All Star Photo Booth

Grace · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I wanted a classic photo booth box and that is what All Star Photo Booth offers. Their company is smaller in size but big in fun! Many props and photo options. The team is incredibly easy to work with. The only restriction to note is the placement of the box. My venue had only a few options on where I can place the booth but both teams did best they could. All in all, best item at the wedding and I love the photo scrap book they put together.

Sent on 08/01/2016

My husband and I used All Star Photo Booth for our wedding that just took place on July 5, 2014. The photo booth was definitely a huge hit and a high success with our guest. All Star Photo Booth is very professional and understanding. They are easy to work with and make sure that what you want is exactly what you get. i would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Lindsey · Married on 01/19/2013

Josh & Monica are amazing!!!!! We used them for our wedding on 1/19/13 and it was a BLAST. Friends & family keep telling us what a great idea the photo booth was and we keep seeing the pictures pop up on Facebook! There are tons of fun props, backgrounds, and the touch screen is so easy to use. We also got a guestbook which is AMAZING. We spent hours looking at it after the wedding and laughed so hard. Imagine our 80 year old grandparents in there with hats and glasses and 5 year olds posing by themselves over and over again. It was such a fun touch to our wedding and our guests just loved it (wait til you see how many repeat offenders you find in your photos)! It really did bring everyone together and the pictures made perfect favors. Thanks to the Fun Makers! You guys rocked and we are so glad you were a part of our day!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Natalie · Married on 01/18/2013

LOVED All Star Photobooths. They were such a hit at our wedding. Very easy to work with and accommodating and responsive, not to mention the picture quality was fantastic, the booth wonderful, tons of props, and they matched the background design to our invitations perfectly. Plus, getting our "guest book" at the end of the night was such a great bonus for my husband and I, we loved looking at all pictures and messages of our guests. Plus, post-wedding, we received SO many compliments on the photobooth, guests ranging from teen years up to their 70's (no joke). HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 12/26/2013
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 10/28/2012

All Star Photo Booth Services added a touch to our wedding that made it memorable for our guests, and my husband and I. From the moment they opened during our reception until the night was done, the line always had at least 4 groups waiting. Everyone loved it, and it provided pictures that couldn't have been captured with a traditional photographer. Will definitely recommend their services to all I know.

Sent on 12/02/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2011

We had them for our photo booth which was also our party favor. They were awesome. I love going through the scrapbook, it is hilarious!!! Great addition to a fun night!!!

Sent on 05/12/2012

Heather · Married on 04/02/2011

I LOVED All Star Photo Booth! I new I wanted a photo booth at my wedding as party favors for my guests, but I got so much more. They made a guest book full of all the pictures of my guests and they were also able to sign it. They were able to incorporated my invitation design onto the pictures the guests took home. There was a box full of props that made the pictures even more hilarious! I can't believe what a great value it was compared to other photo booths. Would definitely recommend them to everyone, it was so fun!!!

Sent on 04/13/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 04/03/2011

I can't tell you how many of our wedding guests loved this! I found them to be helpful and professional from the very beginning -- did a fantastic job mirroring the artwork and style from our invitations, even better than I had hoped for. Guests at the wedding said, too, how helpful the team was in showing them how to use it, etc.

We also got all the images on a CD sent to us. And I have to say -- we received this CD packaged much better than our photographer did for ALL our wedding photos.

I'm so glad we went this route instead of a boring guestbook. I'd do this again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/14/2011