All Star Entertainment KY Reviews

All Star Entertainment KY 2
All Star Entertainment KY 3
All Star Entertainment KY 4

Corey · Married on 10/29/2016

We could not have asked for anything more from a DJ service than what All Star Entertainment provided. We met with Nick before the wedding to go over all of the details, and he was great to work with and put our minds at ease. He was as good as advertised and even found a way to get my wife and I each a glass of wine when he realized the caterer had forgotten to get us champagne for the toasts! I'd recommend All Star to anyone looking for a DJ service for a wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Nick helped us from the beginning to the end of the reception. He ensured that we had the best experience posssible. He knew when certain things needed to be done such as the first dance, parents dance, toast and cake cutting. Also, everyone loved the photo booth! I cant wait to see all od the pictures! We also had karaoke which everyone enjoyed! Not only was I thrilled with the quality, but you cannot beat the price! I HIGHLY recommend All Star Entertainment to anyone that is looking for a reasonably priced DJ and photo booth, but wants the best quality possible!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Carrie · Married on 09/03/2016

All Star Entertainment Kentucky was an awesome addition to our wedding! My husband Pete and I are both huge music fans and had very specific ideas about what we wanted to be played/ not played on our big day. Nick happily obliged in making sure that each song played met our approval. The energy was high and fun and Nick has a great emcee voice – he definitely enhanced the experience for our guests! He also made Pete and I feel special and recognized throughout the night. Pete (the technical guy) was happy with Nick’s equipment and set up: the dance floor was well lit, the sound was great, and he even made us a custom projected image! I didn’t think I’d love the fog machine, but I have to say, it really made for some cool ambiance and the photos look super artsy! The photo booth provided was AMAZING! We loved the quality of the photos and the guests had a lot of fun with it. Nick sent us the DVD with everyone’s images so that we can relive the fun for years to come. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Crystal · Married on 08/05/2016

Nick curio and his team was absolutely amazing at my wedding this past weekend!! Everything went so smoothly which had everything to do with them keeping us on time . The music was exactly how we wanted it, everyone had a great time dancing and the photo booth was the biggest hit! We appreciate them so much and loved working with them! We look forward to working with them again for our future events!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Lina · Married on 08/05/2016

We had an event and we were scrambling for a DJ. By the Grace of God they had availability that day. Giovanni and Nick were awesome and the photo booth guy was very good too! We had people quote us $2000.00 + for the services that they provided for $999.00. We had so much fun we had even asked for 2 hours overtime. I highly recommend Nick and his crew for any event or wedding!!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/20/2016

I don't think we could have picked a better DJ. Nick was recommended to us by a friend and exceeded our expectations. From the moment I met Nick I knew had made the right choice. He was thorough about asking us what we wanted, and didn't want, at our wedding and gave us much needed insight when we hadn't fully prepared like we thought we had. Nick is truly a professional that is passionate about what he does and I couldn't say enough good things about him. Our wedding was perfect and wouldn't have been without Nick managing the pace of the wedding, playing our absolute favorite music, and his staff manning the photobooth.... OH THE PHOTOBOOTH PHOTOS WERE AMAZING!!! From that point on my husband and I will forever be comparing Nick to other wedding DJs and know for certain that we hired the best!! Thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Stanley · Married on 03/19/2016

THE thing you need for a successful wedding is a well planned out day of events and the creation of this starts early in the process. All Star Entertainment (Nick Curcio) is the complete package to get this completed. We had the wedding and reception all at the same venue. He was our mentor in planning and then took ownership as the days facilitator . From helping us with the music (he can get everything), meaning: Coming down the aisle and back out; the dinner music, the dance music, his suggestions made our selections just flow. Plus as an Emcee (we had some Polish traditions that he facilitated) he was exceptional. He kept everything on track so that all the speeches, prayers, and food delivery just flowed. And his equipment was top of the line. Loved the light show, Photobooth, and up-lighting. Nick's experience and expertise as well as his soothing manner, just relieved all the tensions of the day, because he was on top of everything. He was an integral part of our wedding success.

Sent on 03/25/2017

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to make the day enjoyable. We take the stress out of the situation. We help you plan we keep you on schedule and we make this your day. It is our job and it is what we enjoy doing. Again we thank you for your feedback we greatly appreciate it.

Rachel · Married on 01/09/2016

All Star Entertainment DJ'ed our wedding ceremony and reception at the Kentucky Science Center this past Saturday. They were absolutely fantastic! Nick really made us feel like he wanted our day to be perfect, and did his best to accommodate all our requests.
    We got DJ/MC service for both the ceremony and reception, photobooth rental, and uplighting. I highly recommend using the photobooth, it was a huge success at our wedding! To top it off, the pricing was very reasonable.
    I honestly can't think of anything negative to say! Thanks for your part in a wonderful day!

Sent on 01/12/2016
  • User5155079 · event on 04/18/2015

Hands down the best DJ I've seen at a party. All Star Entertainment was very professional and knew exactly how to keep the energy going throughout the party. I will definitely use them in the future and will recommend them to anyone needing a DJ.

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • User5148228 · event on 12/09/2014

They made my amazing day even better with their music selection. If they didn't have a song already downloaded then they would download it on site. They were very professional and their energy kept the fun times moving.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Maureen · Married on 09/27/2014

All Star Entertainment KY was very professionally. Their equipment was top-notch.The Lighting was Amazing.
    The MC/DJ was phenomenal.

Prior to our Wedding Nick met with us to gather important information, assisted us with music choices and made sure he knew our personality. Our Wedding is Unforgettable.

We have recommended All Star Entertainment to Family & Friends - who have also used their services.

THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Anne Rimmer · Married on 09/24/2011

Nick at Night

Nick was the dynamic DJ at my wedding in Sept 2011 at the Dr. Phillips House in Orlando, FL! I knew we were in good hands. Great tune, lively entertainment, sentimental moments, and a fully customized experience. My husband & I (as well as all of our wedding attendees) highly recommend Nick for a fun party!! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    All Star Entertainment KY 5

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2018

Nick & team were SO EASY to use for our wedding music services! He went above and beyond to make our day so perfect. First, he was very quick to respond to our request and save our date. Next, he went above and beyond to make sure that we had the right set up for all of our spaces--we had ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all spread out in seperate indoor and outdoor locations, so he provided equipment for EACH space with no problem. Most other companies would charge a lot to use so much equipment, but not ASE! FINALLY, he was so helpful during the day of the wedding....he worked well with my event planner and every other vendor he worked with. Simply fantastic service, and a great price! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/22/2018

Did great job accommodating to our Hispanic traditions and requests (not to mention did a great job pronouncing everyone's names!!). He was on top of all of our needs and requests.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/24/2015

We booked All Star Entertainment for our wedding on 10/24/15. We originally had a family friend booked (at the friends and family discount), but he had a family emergency four days before our wedding. Fortunately, we found Nick, who agreed to DJ for us on such short notice and for less than he normally charges. He was very professional and really did a great job improvising (due to the short notice). All of our guests had a really great time on the dance floor and he really kept the party going!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Hannah · Married on 01/06/2017

Nick Curcio responds in a very timely manner. He is kind, consistent, and has a passion for life that displays through his work!

Sent on 03/14/2017

All Star Entertainment KY's reply:

I am sorry that we did not wow you enough to get all 5's. We work very hard to make your special day perfect.

Erin · Married on 07/14/2018

Nick was great! I had some specific requests he did not honor, but in the end it really didn’t matter and he was a great entertainer and kept the group lively all night.

Sent on 07/29/2018