All Southern Livery Reviews

21 | Hammond, LA

21 Reviews for All Southern Livery

This vendor was excellent. Arrangements were easy to make, and the company was responsive to communications and emails. They provided service exactly as contracted. Their prices were competitive with other vendors - even a bit lower. Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Southern Livery was AMAZING to work with! Returned my calls very quickly to answer any questions, and was very knowledgeable in planning process. Very flexible when scheduling times and places to pick up and drop-off. The Rolls Royce was GORGEOUS and very roomy, and we were very satisfied with the limos and SUV. Drivers were very friendly and helped me keep my cool before the "I DO". There was even a "I love my Husband" bumper sticker as a keepsake after the ceremony - too cute! I would absolutely recommend them for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Very flexible with the booking process - I had to change my wedding day prep arrangements a few times with hotel issues. Gave great advice for timing the plans for the big day. VERY responsive over phone and email - would call back within 24 hours consistently. The 2 limos for my wedding party were clean and well kept - I would recommend more than one if your groomsmen are NFL players - and the Rolls Royce was worth EVERY PENNY - spacious and spotless! Drivers were very professional and courteous - even left a bumper sticker for us "I <3 my husband." I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for perfectly executed wedding day transportation.

Sent on 02/16/2016

We hired the amazing Rolls Royce for post wedding photos taken around New Orleans. Every step of the process was easy and without worry. Matt was wonderful to work with and Mark, our driver was very professional. We felt like royalty driving through the Quarter in this impeccable vehicle! The interior was as beautiful as the exterior. An amazing experience that made our wedding even more special!

Sent on 12/22/2015

All Southern Livery was a great choice. The pricing is better than the other options on the North Shore and our driver, Mark, was very professional, funny, and always on time. It started to rain right before my wedding started so I had to sit in the car alone while everyone else was inside the church. Mark was very sweet and kept the mood lite so I didn't get too nervous. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Dusty · Married on 01/31/2015

We rented a limo for the bridal party and a bus for the groomsman. Both actually showed up earlier than requested which was great. The limo was very clean and appeared to be a newer model. They made every accommodation to have both the limo & bus stocked with drinks of our choice. The bus was also very clean, and worked out perfect for getting the bridal party to the reception after the wedding, it was able to fit 16 people easily and comfortably. Both drivers were very friendly and had no problems handling any request we had. Leading up to the wedding Matt, did a great job of communicating with me to make sure everything was in place and that all the pick up and drop off information was correct.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Kathryn · Married on 12/20/2014

Very professional and very nice to work with. Very happy that we used them.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Jena · Married on 07/19/2014

Everything was great any time I had a question y'all responded asap everyone showed up on time for pick up and loved how they had water on the way to the church for my dad and I and then for the groom and bride they had champagne on the way to the reception I will recommend y'all to others!!! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

They were very professional and very accommodating for my occasion. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone who is interested in renting a limo service.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Chris · Married on 07/12/2014

I would highly recommend All Southern Livery to anyone for their transportation needs. The entire experience was excellent from start to finish and the staff was very courteous and knowledgeable.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Wonderful service!! Will definitely use again!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

All Southern Livery was a great company to work with for my wedding! They were on time picking us up and it was a great stress-free ride to my event. I would recommend this company to anyone that is planning their wedding!

Sent on 05/13/2014

It was very easy to set up. They were there ahead of time and were extremely courteous. This was the second time we used this vendor and had excellent service both times.

Sent on 05/10/2014

Phyllis · Married on 04/25/2014

I only dealt with Drew regarding my daughter's wedding. He was extremely helpful and even coordinated with the local police department for the police escort to all venues, which gave me one less thing to deal with. My husband and I were very impressed with the Rolls Royce (air conditioner was just fine) and the limousine was very nice. I would definitely recommend All Southern Livery!

Sent on 05/07/2014

The limo bus arrived ahead of time which was great and the driver was very professional. The overall experience for my daughters' wedding was great.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Steven · Married on 03/15/2014

I would recommend this company to anyone! They are professional and very accommodating. And Drew was a pleasure to work with. Our driver was friendly, cheerful, and polite......quite a gentleman.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Julie · Married on 02/15/2014

Our drivers was on time with a clean limo. They were wonderful to work with. I will use the services again.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Southern Livery went above and beyond for our daughters wedding day. The Limo and Shuttle bus were in excellent condition. The Rolls Royce was beautiful too. The drivers were professional and made sure that everything was taken care of and you were comfortable. The driver of the bus even turned on his headlights as guests were leaving to make sure that they could see where they were going. We highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Melanie · Married on 04/26/2014

Perfect for our wedding! We only used limo for my husband and I to leave the wedding and take us to our hotel near airport. Driver was courteous and professional, the vehicle was spotless and champagne and bottled water was provided for our drive. Very nice!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Jeanne · Married on 04/05/2014

We worked with Drew and the team for our wedding day transportation and the entire team was lovely to work with. Drew was very personable and assisted with all questions or concerns we had concerning transportation and logistics. Drew even helped us book a police escort for our trip from the hotel to the church and back. We recommend All Southern Livery and would be happy to work with them again.

Sent on 05/22/2014

3.5

They made planning the logistics very easy. They have a wide selection of vehicles.

Sent on 02/17/2014