All Seasons Vacations LLC Reviews

1 | Mercersburg, PA

1 Reviews for All Seasons Vacations LLC

• Mandy

Mandy · Married on 09/10/2016

I don't even know where to start, Wands was so amazing through the whole process! We met with her in her office and talked to her about what we wanted in our honeymoon, she then "matched" us with the perfect Sandals resort for us. We made our down payment and then LOVED being about to have interest free payments over the next year. She helped us make sure we knew when and where to get our passports and also helped us get travel insurance (just in case). About two weeks before our wedding I met with her again to get all of our documents and make sure we were ready. She took the time to answer all of my questions and ease my mind. In the packet she provided to us she had everything and I really do mean EVERYTHING outlined for us, from what to pack to written directions on how to get through customs to what to do and order at the resort. She had us taken care of! While there I needed somethings and I messaged her, she was always very fast to reply and made sure to explain things in a way that I felt comfortable. She took this nervous nelly and made me a complete believer in her and Sandals. We are already working with her to book a trip to Barbados for our 2 year anniversary! Thank you Wanda!!!

Sent on 02/14/2017