All Seasons Event Rentals Reviews

7 | Redwood City, CA

7 Reviews for All Seasons Event Rentals

Daryn · Married on 05/26/2012

I worked with Karla at ASER, and she was absolutely AMAZING! They provided us with exceptional service for our May 26th wedding. My counts for tables and chairs was somewhat in flux, and even our load in and out times changed a week before the wedding. Karla and her amazing crew made sure that we were covered in every way! I appreciate all of her excellent efforts in communication, execution, and billing. I was very impressed and felt that she was always on top of my event. Even her staff that came to set up and break down were very professional and kind.

Karla totally worked within my budget and was very helpful in providing an excellent experience. Thank you so much ASER and Karla, I totally recommend them and will use them again in the future!

All the best,
    Mr. and Mrs. LaBier

Sent on 07/04/2012

Jeremy · Married on 12/04/2010

All Seasons Event Rentals has great prices on all party rental equipment. I booked them for a large event in SF. Was surprised with there equipment. We rented outdoor heaters, white and gold chivarry chairs, everything looked great. Karla worked with me and gave me the best prices she could. The delivery and set up fees were really affordable. I definitely recommend All Seasons Event Rentals. GREAT JOB

Sent on 12/29/2010

Chrisitine · Married on 06/05/2010

Working with All Seasons Event Rentals was AWESOME. We found there services through Wedding Wire. We rented chivari chairs, white folding chairs and outdoor heaters. After researching many rental companies in San Francisco, by far they were the most affordable. Karla and her team were attentive, reliable and accommodating per some difficult request the venue had. All of the rental equipment was in SUPER NICE condition. It was a pleasure working with Karla and seeing her the day of our event. Thank You All Seasons Event Rentals for your hard work.

Sent on 06/11/2010

Gloria · Married on 05/29/2010

All Seasons Event Rentals has the best service and prices. I booked the gold Chivari Chairs for my reception at War Memorial House. After getting many quotes from different vendors, All Seasons Event Rentals gave me the best price on the chairs; delivery was super cheap and there very accommodating. I was impressed when the chairs arrive, in perfect condition. Definitely recommend All Seasons Event Rentals.

Sent on 06/11/2010

Julie · Married on 08/04/2012

I used Karla for the day-of wedding coordination services and I was very pleased with the services. I am so glad I also decided to hire Karla as our day-of wedding coordinator. Originally I thought I would be able to handle all of the set-up ourselves. Now looking back, that would have been a crazy responsibility to take on!

Also, All Seasons Event Rentals were the most reasonable priced chair rental company I found while searching for rental companies.

Karla set up an in person meeting to go over all of the details of the wedding. My ceremony involved a lot of set-up at an outdoor site and tearing down equipment, and re-purposing the flower arrangements at the reception venue. Karla handle all of those logistics that were quite challenging and made for a seamless event.

My ceremony site was in the middle of a park on a hillside that required made the set-up a little challenging but Karla was confident that they could pull it off without any trouble.

Prior to the wedding, she did a great job communicating with all of the vendors to confirm delivery/set-up times, etc.

On the day of the wedding, Karla communicated with me to ensure everything was in place with the ceremony site and guests were seated before I arrived. Since we were running a little late due to taking more pictures with the wedding party than anticipated, Karla ensured everything back at the reception was still moving along. Guest were in their proper seats, appetizers were served and she pre-ordered the wedding party's menu selections so that once we arrived, we were able to make up for the lost time.

Karla did all of this with grace and with a pleasant attitude. She never seemed flustered or stressed out, which in turn, assured me that everything was moving along smoothly.

I would definitely recommend All Seasons rentals for any of your rental needs and Karla for coordination services.

Sent on 12/17/2012

The staff at All Seasons were easy to work with. The price of the chairs and napkins we wanted were very affordable compared to some other vendors I had checked out. They worked with our venue and planner to figure out a drop off and pick up time that worked for everyone, everything was done by email, so it was pretty easy.

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • W

Wes · Married on 08/24/2012

3.8
      2.5

They showed up and did there thing. It would've been much more difficult if we did not have a wedding coordinator to help us with All Seasons Event Rentals setup.

Sent on 09/26/2012