All Seasons Catering Reviews

39 | Dillon, CO

39 Reviews for All Seasons Catering

• Y

Yahaira · Married on 06/02/2017

I highly recommend All Seasons Catering! All Seasons catered my wedding reception and did a fantastic job. The staff members were friendly and professional. Sue was very helpful when we had any questions about menu items, logistics, etc.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Emily · Married on 05/31/2017

All Seasons Catering did a fantastic job with our event. Sue, our contact for the planning, was incredibly helpful and efficient. She made great recommendations and handled everything - giving me one less thing to stress or worry about. The day of our event the onsite staff was friendly and professional and a pleasure to work with. The food was delicious and plentiful. We received several comments from guests about the high quality and presentation of the food. I would have no hesitation working with All Seasons Catering again and highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

All Seasons Catering LLC did an amazing job catering an event we recently hosted in Breckenridge, CO. They were more than willing to work with our strict budget and were friendly and attentive throughout the planning process. On the wedding day, the food was absolutely delicious and the staff went above and beyond to be helpful. We will definitely work with All Seasons again and would recommend them to anyone looking for a spectacular caterer in Summit County.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Bethany · Married on 08/19/2016

All Seasons was incredibly great to work with, and were very accommodating. Our venue made our setup time very tight (they only allowed an hour to setup and tear down), which gave our caterers a tight timeframe to get everything done. Without hesitation, they worked with us on the timeframe and were able to get things setup in time for our ceremony and reception. They offered many different types of food and setup types (buffet style, plated, etc), and were flexible on what we had in mind. We wanted something more casual, and that's exactly what they gave us. Not to mention, their food was DELICIOUS! I had multiple guests come up to me to say the food was great.

The crew was amazing as well. They did everything from setup to tear down, and were very kind to all of our guests/family. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2016

John · Married on 01/31/2015

They are the best. We searched all over. The food was to die for. People said that was the best food ever served at a wedding. I wish they had a restaurant I would drive from Colorado Springs weekly for the chicken and colorado pot roast. Thanks. You are the best. John Bertrand

Sent on 02/09/2015

Wonderful job! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/31/2014

I cannot say enough about how wonderful the food and the service All Seasons Catering provided for our wedding. My husband and I had an unorthodox idea for our evening reception (breakfast for dinner) and Cara and her team took the idea and ran with it. We received so many compliments from all of our guests throughout the night about the delicious food and the kind staff. I was so impressed with the entire experience.

We also had a last minute change of plans for our ceremony due to the weather, and Cara and her team jumped into action, making sure that everything ran smoothly in our indoor ceremony location. She made sure all of our needs were met throughout the entire day and I am so thankful we chose her to cater our wedding.

I sincerely cannot express my gratitude adequately, but I assure you that if you choose All Seasons to cater your next event, your expectations will be exceeded. They run a top notch company and I couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 06/06/2014

We used All Seasons to cater our daughter's wedding and Cara and her staff were top notch from beginning to end. The food was delicious and exactly what we wanted. The staff was friendly and helpful during the wedding and went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly. Even with a last minute change from an outside event to an inside event, everything was done and ready to go. We received many compliments from our guests on the food being the best food they had ever had at a wedding. I would highly recommend using All Seasons for your event. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Maggie · Married on 02/01/2014

Thank you to All Seasons Catering for making our wedding so wonderful. Your food and service were impeccable and made our day stress free. We love you guys!

Sent on 02/05/2014

Scott · Married on 08/18/2013

We selected All Seasons Catering for our wedding at the Silverthorne Pavilion, and couldn't be more pleased with the results. Cara and Rich hosted us for a tasting session where they won us over with their great food, and warm personalities. Cara was very responsive during our planning process, and it was a huge help to have the food and bar done by the same company. They really made this part of the planning run far more smoothly than I could have imagined. They were a huge help with all the set up and take down of the venue, and the tables looked beautiful. The servers and bartenders were very friendly, and interacted great with us and our guests. The pricing for the services that we received was a bargain. We highly recommend All Seasons Catering.

Sent on 08/27/2013

candace · Married on 08/03/2013

My daughter and son-in-law had a destination wedding in Breckenridge. We had reservations since being out of town but Cara, made me feel very comfortable and assured. All Seasons help with finding the venue, linens, silverware and, setting up. Cara, made sure that we had enough servers and bartenders for the event. I truly appriciate the flexibility and professional attitude that All Seasons has. Blakely, stayed till the very end of the wedding and, made sure everything was in straighted and picked up before we left. When the wedding started it was such a great relief that we could just sit back and enjoy. Thank you again Cara and staff you did a great job and, we had a great wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Whitney · Married on 07/21/2013

My husband and I had All Seasons Catering cater our food as well as our bar for our wedding. They provided all the dishes and glassware. We rented our linens through them, because they are very reasonably priced. I also had custom table runners and bread baskets that Cara and her staff offered to set up for us as well at no extra charge. I honestly don't know where to begin, because Cara, Rich, and their team completely surpassed all of our expectations on our wedding day as well as throughout the planning process. They are so calm and organized that if I started to panic about a detail or if I forgot about a detail, they were on top of their game and never made me doubt that they didn't know what they were doing. Trust me, they know what they're doing, and they do it well! Cara told me "whatever you want, we'll make it happen" and she did. She was very good about staying in contact with me and replying to my emails/phone calls in a timely manner. All Seasons went above and beyond to make sure that every single guest was taken care of. The food was absolutely excellent-everything was cooked perfectly, the booze and wine choices we picked were top notch, and the service was superb. Our guests had a lot of fun interacting with the wait staff. In the middle of our dinner, Cara personally went out to Target to pick up a new white button up dress shirt for my husband, because he spilled red wine down the front of the one he was wearing. Our wedding was the best day of our lives, and we are very grateful to have had All Seasons Catering help play a role in that! I'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/02/2013

All Seasons Catering's reply:

Whitney! Thank you so much. :)
    We loved getting to know you through the planning process to the end!

Katrina · Married on 05/26/2013

All Seasons catered the liquor for my wedding at Silverthorne Pavilion and everything turned out beautifully. Cara was extremely responsive, helpful, and accommodating in the planning leading up to the event. She was also there to help setup and make sure everything was ready to go for the bar. Her team was amazing during the event! They were all warm and friendly and made sure they kept us updated on the bar tab so we didn't go over our estimate. I could not be happier with the cost and level of service we received in the planning and at the event itself. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/30/2013

This was actually for our rehearsal dinner/welcome party the night before the wedding. It was a real pleasure to work with Cara and her staff. She was very helpful in securing items that were extra that we wanted to use. She took time to talk with us about ideas for centerpieces that might be used for the type of dinner and venue and offered suggestions of ones that had been used there, etc. At the dinner itself, Cara and her staff had everything ready exactly on time and everyone commented on how great the food was. Cara and all those serving with her that evening were so gracious and friendly to our guests. They were also so helpful afterwards in getting our things together to leave.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2012

We cannot say enough about Rich, Cara, and the rest of the All Seasons team. With all of the worry and chaos that goes into wedding planning, once we found All Seasons, we knew that we were in excellent hands! Cara and Rich hosted a tasting for my parents, and they were blown away by the delicious food. Cara kept in constant contact with us and made sure everything was just the way that we wanted it. She arrived at our venue the day before just to make sure that everything had arrived and was ready. On our big day, everything was taken care of- from the appetizers, to bartenders, decor set up, and of course the dinner, everything was perfect! We felt completely pampered the entire night. The service was outstanding. My husband and I had said that we can't remember any meal that we had eaten at weddings before, and we had never been very impressed. Even now, more than a month after our wedding, we are receiving compliments about how fantastic the food was! Even though we had planned for around 60 guests, we ended up with less than 50. However, to our great disappointment, there were not many leftovers, as people continued to eat! :) Thank you Cara, Rich and all of our fabulous helpers! We really have made new friends and are so grateful for how special they made our celebration!

Sent on 08/25/2012

Bree · Married on 04/01/2011

Cara, Rich, and the rest of their staff were great. They were so easy to work with and everything went together perfectly. The food was delicious and the guests had many compliments. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/04/2011

Brian · Married on 10/09/2010

Cara and the team from All Seasons catered dinner for 40+ guests in celebration of our parents' 50th wedding anniversary. The preparation, set up, food, service, and cleanup were all outstanding.

It was the BEST catered food we have ever eaten. The chicken piccata was a standout- moist and flavorful.

The staff went above and beyond expectations in their service with noticeable thoughtfulness and sensitivity

Laura · Married on 09/18/2010

I planned a destination wedding and used All Seasons Catering for my catering services. I was more than impressed. They were easy to work with from the start. They were flexible in making sure that we had the wedding menu that we wanted, and they worked within the set up we chose for the venue (a private home). They were also a great help on organizing last minute decisions in terms of equipment rentals. The staff that helped work the event (Cheri, Caitlin and Toni) did a great job on set up and presentation. It looked beautiful. The food was amazing - we still have people talking about the food and the word that keeps being used was "amazing". They were professional, it was great quality and in my opinion it is a great value.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Danielle · Married on 08/14/2010

All Seasons is amazing. Cara and Rich took care of everything. I told them want I sorta had in mind and they turned it into more than I could of imagined :)

Sent on 09/28/2010

Anastasia · Married on 03/20/2010

Cara and her husband who own the company are two of the nicest people whom I have had the pleasure of meeting. The tasting that they had for me and my husband was wonderfully representative of their selections, and everything was so tasty! I received many complements from our guests on the food. The value for the money was far better than their competitors. There is another caterer in Summit county that has the exclusive liquor license, but I am glad that we didn't use them for the food, as they were almost double the cost, and frankly, not as personable. I wouldn't change anything about the food at the wedding or their services. I would highly reccommend All Seasons Catering to anyone planning a wedding or other special event.

Mark · Married on 02/20/2010

Outstanding caterer! A pleasure to interact with. Incredibly good food. If I was getting married all over again, I would go with All Seasons, and now that I know how good they are, Iwould be willing to pay more for their services!

Liz · Married on 08/14/2009

I had the priveledge of working with All Season's Catering for my wedding planning and catering. I am not a planner and I am so thankful that they came highly recommended and I called them.
    The food, presentation, quantity, professionalism and service at the reception was excellent! I had no need to worry about anything on my big day because all of the details were taken care of right down to the flowers and topper on the wedding cake. Even though this was a buffet style reception, the servers still attended to all of the tables with timeliness and such a great attitude. They served and picked up all of the dishes, poured drinks, brought water and napkins..............before anyone could even ask for anything. We had a selection of beef, chicken,pork and salmon for the vegetarians. The guests absolutely raved about the foods. The meat was very well seasoned and served very hot. The salads were fresh and just beautiful to look at.
    We also had a great experience with the planning. Cara Miller of All Season's Catering met with us numerous times and was always available over the phone or via email. She ordered the tables, chairs, tent, table cloths. She even recommended the site which was a hit. She recommended a very reasonable and great photographer. She even helped with recommending cake people and florists.
    I never realized how many details there are before a wedding. I was working and under stress and through All Season's Catering, I had nothing to worry about. The day turned out to be a huge success.
    I would highly recommend Cara and Rich Miller from All Season's Catering for anyone who wants a very well organized event with exceptional food. They were there from start to beginning taking care of all of my questions. Very easy to communicate with and just fun people.

Sent on 08/24/2009

Alyson · Married on 08/02/2008

All Seasons Catering exceeded our expectations for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. The planning process and execution was flawless-we have no complaints or areas of improvement! The groom is an event planner, and although he may be difficult to please when he has to relinquish control of his own event, he was relaxed and felt comfortable allowing All Seasons to do the job correctly. Their staff was professional, helpful, friendly, and eager to satisfy even the smallest requests.
    Not only was the service exceptional, but the food was amazing as well. We chose to serve heavy hors d'ouvres with a chef attended pasta station. Everything was so fresh and was beautifully presented.
    We would strongly recommend All Seasons Catering to anyone looking for a successful and affordable event. Be prepared to relax and enjoy your event!
    Mr. and Mrs. Elliott

Sent on 04/02/2009

Sandra · Married on 07/19/2008

We couldn't have asked for anything better! Every single dish was amazing and all of the guests loved it! They were friendly, did exactly what we needed, and were very flexible.

Sent on 08/13/2008

Sierra · Married on 06/10/2017

All Seasons Catering is AMAZING at what they do!
    We hired them to Caterer our wedding in Dillion, CO. and let me just tell you, we couldn't have been happier with them.

Sue is just about the friendliest person I know, within minutes of speaking with her I knew we had found our Caterer. She is honest, attentive, and considerate. She offered her knowledge and advice to me on several occasions (which I am still grateful for)
    We booked All Seasons before we had the chance to taste the food. (Scary thought, I know.) - but guys, once we had the pleasure of tasting Andre's cooking we were SOLD. Andre is a fantastic person and we really enjoyed our tasting with him. He is very personable, such a joy to converse with and much like the impression Sue made, Andre made the same. We made sure to tell him we wanted him there the day of the wedding, and of course he was!

Fast forward to the wedding day; everything was perfect. All Seasons staff was approachable, professional and had smiles on their faces the entire time. With the help of Sue and Andre in planning our meals.. the food was incredible! It did not overcook, it was not AT ALL dry.. in fact the chicken was so juicy and delicious that I'm getting hungry now just thinking about it again.

Okay, without writing a complete novel the above is my experience, now I'd love to tell you about our guests experience.
    I cannot recall the number of guests that were ranting and raving about the food at our wedding - I had compliments on every dish.. even the rolls. I've had guests that have referred All Seasons based off our wedding day.

They are seriously wonderful, the team is eager and ready to serve you.
    I hope that you will have the same experience I did and trust me you will not regret contacting them.

Thank you so much Sue and Andre!

With Love,