89 Reviews for All Seasons Flowers Inc

Event Design (3)
Samples (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Chuppah Decor (2)

Joyce and Winny worked with us throughout the entire floral planning process. They listened to our needs and worked with us on the budget. They spent enormous amount of time responding to our emails, meeting with us in person, and updating proposals (we changed proposal for at least 3 times before it's finalized). They were extremely patient, professional, and easy to work with. They had great attention to details and helped us select the colors of flowers catering exactly to our requests. We have received so many positive comments of the floral decorations. We are very happy with the service and got everything that we expected.

Profile Picture lin, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I used All Seasons Flowers Inc. for our wedding in December 2017, we could not have chose a better company. Winny and her team are very thorough. From the beginning brainstorming process to the day of my wedding. They are very professional and aim to please, they even came to meet me at my
Job for the initial consult since my schedule was so crazy. I would highly recommend this company- creative, reasonable, reliable and professionals.

Profile Picture Steve, 11/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I worked with Joyce and she was amazing! Very responsive and accommodating! Was recommended by a friend and absolutely satisfied with the service!

Photo
Profile Picture Michelle, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It's been months since my wedding day, and I am still over the moon thinking about how lovely all of my floral arrangements were! All Seasons Flowers was a referral from my Emcee and she was spot on with their professionalism and cost. I absolutely loved working with Joyce! She's such a sweetheart. She was ultra accommodating and patient with my vision. She went above and beyond for me to achieve perfection. Even with my limited budget for florals, their team did such an outstanding job.

I highly recommend All Seasons Flowers. They offer the best prices, the most breathtaking floral options, and the best customer service. 5 Stars all around!

Profile Picture Mabel, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Winny was amazing to work with. She didn't rush us at all throughout the whole process, sat with us many times to go over our options and ultimately towards the end, she even gave us flower suggestions based on our budget.

Joyce was in charge of setting up our venue, she was quick and efficient.

Highly recommend people working with this company!

Profile Picture Stanley , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great choice working with Winny!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joyce at All Seasons Flowers was easy to work with and flexible with any changes we needed along the way. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she provided input on colors and specific flowers so that the floral arrangements would be more unique. The flowers were beautiful, fresh, and vibrant. I received multiple compliments on my bouquet and one of my bridesmaids even put her bouquet in water after the wedding and was able to keep it alive for days! They delivered everything and made the whole process seamless. I didn't even need to worry about the floral arrangements the day of the wedding. They were affordable and accommodating, and I'm glad I went with them!

Profile Picture Tricia, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful works! We had a great experienced with them!

Profile Picture Bella, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

All Season was great! My bridesmaids were shocked that my bouquet looked EXACTLY like my reference photo, it was great. Price was reasonable as well. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

All Season Floral Design have truly gone above and beyond my expectation! I couldn't imagine working with a more friendly, accommodating and professional florist.

First of all, Winny provides excellent communication. After each in-person meeting (meeting times and locations are always flexible), Winny will always follow up with an email where she would provide examples of her previous work to ensure my expectations and visions are met. An updated contract will then be drafted on a timely manner to ensure she is still working within our budget.

Winny truly takes our budget into consideration. Whenever she provides examples of her previous works, she would always provide multiple examples with different types of flowers and arrangements. Cost for each arrangement is listed out clearly with no hidden surprises.

The day before the wedding, Winny invited my now-husband and me for a final look. While dramatic changes are obviously unrealistic as the flowers are already purchased, minor changes to the centerpieces/bouquets can be arranged. I really love that about All Seasons Floral Design.

Finally, delivery was right on time. After the ceremony was over, Winny and her team moved all the flower arrangements into the reception area without any interruption to cocktail hour.

Our guests absolutely love the centerpieces. In fact, not a single centerpiece was left behind as our guests happily took the arrangements home with them.

While I am still waiting for photos and videos from my photographers and videographer, the photos that were taken by friends and family already demonstrated how the beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and floral arrangement on my wedding cake added to my ceremony and reception. With no exaggeration, the photos literally look like something you see straight out of a magazine (especially that cake table)!

I still can't believe how incredible my wedding was. Winny, thank you so much! I couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Maggie, 4/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I got married in Brooklyn this past March and I have only raving reviews for Winny and her team at All Season Floral Design. To give you a brief overview, I am a pretty picky bride. I know what I like and I know what I don’t like. Of all the floral vendors I contacted (~30ish), Winny put me most at ease with her knowledge of floral design and was the most competitive in her pricing.

Quality of Service: When speaking with Winny, you can immediately tell that her services are super personalized and that she considers each and every wedding important and unique. You will not get a ‘cookie cutter’ experience with her team.
Responsiveness: Winny always responded to my emails and texts promptly and delivered contracts, paperwork on time.
Professionalism: You know you are dealing with a professional when sh*t hits the fan and your vendor makes the fix look easy-peasy. My wedding was the weekend after our nutty NYC snow-pocalype. All my flowers froze before the larger flower distributor could pick them up. Winny contacted me right away with 3 key pieces of information: (a) your flowers froze (b) don’t worry, we will work together to recreate your vision using flowers already at at the distributors, and (c) we will try our hardest to find your beloved anemones by contacting distributors in Queens, LI, NYC. To make a long story short, I freaked out, Winny calmed me down and she delivered. The floral arrangements were beautiful and she found the last bunch of white anemones in Manhattan for my bridal bouquet.

Value/Flexibility: Many florists that I reached out to could not provide ‘rough estimates’ on my wedding needs. It was difficult to find a vendor who would share price points prior to a consultation. Not only did Winny provide these estimates in our initial exchange, her prices were reasonable and flexible to fit my budget and wedding needs.

Profile Picture lisa, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Winnie and her team did an exceptional job from the first time you meet her until the end. She understands what her client needs and delivers exactly what is discussed and more. I highly recommend Winnie to anyone. Thank you for making my wedding beautiful and will definitely call you again for future events.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Winny was amazing. She was recommended to me through my godmother's friend who used her for her wedding. I didn't have a florist in mind so I was grateful my godmother had one for me. Her Instagram is flooded with beautiful arrangements, so it was a no brained to meet with her. We sat with her, talked about what we wanted, she showed us examples and I knew I didn't have to worry about the flowers. The day of the flowers came for my sister and I and they were perfect. I couldn't wait to see the rest at my reception. Everything was done so beautifully and with such care. They wreaths went around my lanterns perfectly and everyone loved them at the end of the night some people brought them home. She included my sons boutonnière at no cost as well, which was just so nice of her! We also had a corsage made up for the woman of honor and it was done so well. And the best part was the price! You get what you pay for plus more with her! So affordable I was very happy with the outcome that I actually dried out my bouquet in silica gel so I can keep it forever. I couldn't recommend winny enough!

Profile Picture User7469527, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We heard about All Season Floral Design from my husband's sister, who hired them for her wedding and said wonderful things working close with Winny and giving different suggestions. So we didn't see why we shouldn't reach out to them, find out their availability and see their portfolio. We were so happy to hire them for our own wedding, we worked close with Winny in picking flowers and other ideas to go with our theme. She gave us different varieties of flowers, pricing and samples. Whenever we had changes or questions, she was quick with responsing and close by to meet up. Day before the wedding, we dropped by her studio to see all the bouquets, centerpieces and flowers for the ceremony, and we couldn't be happier with the results. On the day of the wedding, we couldn't be more excited to see everything to come together from my own bouquet to the wedding reception. We're so thankful for finding and hiring All Season Floral Design and helping us bring our wedding together.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We loved working with Winny! We came to her, without knowing where to begin, but she walked us through the process, helped us pick a design that best suited our personalities and likes, she was available to meet for appointments any time that suited our schedules and answered all our questions. At the end, we were amazed at how beautiful everything turned out, all our guests complemented Winny's work. Most importantly, we built a relationship with Winny, and we know that we can count on her and her team anytime. We are very greateful for all that she had done for us!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

It was a great pleasure working with Winny. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and my budget, and she delivered. She was very accommodating and made suggestions when I was stuck. I sent her numerous emails and texts about different flowers and she answered each one! On the day of the wedding, my bouquet came out so beautifully that I regretted not getting one of those bouquet preservation kits! The centerpieces also came out the way I imagined it. Thank you Winny & team!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Winny is simply the best! Her arrangements really made our fairytale vision come to life. She was very professional, accommodating to last minute changes, and was a joy to work with!!

Profile Picture Kaitlynn, 9/17/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Winny and the whole All Season Floral Design team was able to turn my dream wedding into reality. From their beautiful fresh flowers and exceptional service, I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding. My husband and I wanted a VERY particular look for our wedding. All Season Floral Design was able to deliver and definitely exceeded my expectations! Our bouquets and centerpieces all turned out exactly how we wanted it. We would absolutely recommend them to all of our friends and family for any occasions! Thank you All Season Floral Design!! We couldn't have pulled off such a beautiful wedding with you guys!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Winy and her team were amazing to work with. From the fist appointment with her I knew I am in good hands. She was so patient with me throughout the whole process. I wanted to have coral ranunculus in my wedding bouquet and even though it was very hard to find this particular color she did it!! On my wedding day she delivered my flowers very promptly to my house and I was amazed how beautiful my bouquet was. Winy also decorated my church for the ceremony with white tall flowers near the altar. She has also prepared centerpieces for the table at the reception, which by the way looked amazing and some of my guests were even fighting a little over them after the reception was over. My wedding bouquet and centerpieces looked fresh even a week after the wedding. I also have to mentioned that she prepared an extra boutonniere for my husband and his best man that was waiting for us at our bridal suite. Thanks to this he had a fresh boutonniere for the reception. I was and I am still amazed by Winy and the amazing service that she and her provide. They are willing work with you and your budget. I highly recommend All Season Flora Design for all couples that are looking for professional floral service. Pick Winy and you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Sylwia , 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

All Season went above and beyond to make sure my idea came to life on my wedding day. They were very professional and easy to deal with. The centerpieces were beautiful and exactly what I envision it to be. Great prices compare to many other vendors I compared with.

Profile Picture Haze, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Winnie and her staff are very professional, they always listen what we need and send us the proposal with detail information. The flower in our wedding was amazing we love it.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very happy to have Winny and All Season as our florist. Winny did a superb job in meeting with us and arranging of what we want. We cannot thank her enough. Thanks so much Winny!!!

Profile Picture Sam, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Winny was amazing to work with and she made the whole process seamless. My experience leading up to the wedding was flawless. Winny understood my vision despite my difficulties articulating what I wanted, with minimal flower knowledge. Her proposals were extremely well organized and meticulously detailed. All arrangements appeared better than what we expected. Beautiful flowers, modern, cool and fresh arrangements which lasted for a long time. (my bouquet lasted for more than a week!) And I cannot rave enough about my Protea bouquet, the succulent boutonnieres and the centerpieces.

Overall, perfect and prompt communication, great customer service, and an absolutely beautiful arrangements. The easiest vendor for us to work with! So trustworthy and reliable. I would definitely recommend All Season Floral Design/Winny to anyone in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Winny and her team at All Season Floral Design are amazing in what they do. She listens to your ideas and offers her suggestions to make it better than you can imagine. When I went to preview my flowers the day before the wedding, I was stunned and amazed at how beautiful and fresh my centerpieces and the bouquets were. It had truly eased my “bride-stressed” heart and mind. From our first meeting to the wedding day, Winny is always prompt in her responses and accommodating to your schedule. I would definitely recommend All Season Floral Design to my family, friends, and colleagues.

Profile Picture Evon, 7/16/16, 1 Review