99 Reviews for All Seasons Flowers Inc

Event Design (6)
Samples (5)
Venue Visit (4)
Chuppah Decor (3)

I had a fantastic experience working with Winny and All Seasons Flowers. I had a general idea of the style and feeling I wanted to flowers to convey, and Winny was able to take those ambiguous ideas and turn them into beautiful bouquets and arrangements that absolutely reflected my vision. She was easy to work with and was communicative throughout the entire process. I highly recommend All Seasons Flowers!

Photos
Profile Picture Stacy, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Winny was absolutely amazing to work with! She helped us create our vision and guided us in choosing flowers that were in season and reasonably priced. She also helped us with our color palette and overall design, and took great time and care in understanding what we wanted to achieve. She was flexible, knowledgeable, detail oriented, organized, thorough, trustworthy, and so so kind!! Could not recommend higher!!

Profile Picture Gwen, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Admittedly, I procrastinated on getting flowers for my wedding. I did not reach out to All Seasons until 3 months before my wedding day, and worked with Joyce who was quick to respond both via email and text. I am also the type of person who has trouble describing exactly what I want, but Joyce was patient and gave me tips and advice all along the way. We first picked from photos of things that I might like, and then narrowed down to our final proposal based on a color scheme that would match everything else on the day of, and my budget. I didn't have a clear budget either (I just thought something simple, and cheaper the better), but Joyce was able to give me different options at different price points to let me choose.

Considering the limited time we had and how unclear I was about what I wanted, I'd say All Seasons was wonderful in what they do. With them I ordered a bride's bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages, and simple centerpieces for 25 tables. The flowers came out beautifully - not only was the bride bouquet wonderful, I also loved my bridesmaid's bouquet. Our centerpieces were also simple yet elegant. I didn't need to spend a lot either, which met my ultimate goal! Logistically speaking for the day of, their set up staff came early and communicated closely with my bridesmaid and groomsman as well. I did not need to worry about them one bit and before I realized, all my flowers were already set up and ready to go.

The quality of their flowers were also really nice. In one of the photos, you'll see my bouquet 3 days post wedding (after all the shuffling, and tossing around). It was still intact and good as new!

Photo for All Seasons Flowers Inc Review - Bride's bouquet 3 days post
Photo for All Seasons Flowers Inc Review - Bride and bridesmaid's bouquet
Photo for All Seasons Flowers Inc Review - Centerpieces/decor for reception table. We had 25 sets.
Photo for All Seasons Flowers Inc Review - Bride's bouquet
Profile Picture Carmen, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We are beyond thrilled with the services received for our wedding by All Seasons Flowers Inc! Flowers were really important to me and I had a specific vision for our special day. Winnie and her team executed my exact vision with the utmost care and professionalism. We found the pricing to be affordable and reasonable. The quality of the flowers were exceptional, lasted well through our event, and were just breathtaking. I had many additions to my order throughout the planning process and all items were accounted for and carried out to perfection. I was able to preview elements the day before the wedding to ensure my vision was met and everything was delivered on time to the different locations needed. From the ceremony flowers at the alter, all the wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres, the table centerpieces and candles at the reception, and even a comb with natural flowers to put in my hair, all was stunning. We highly recommend All Season Flowers Inc!

Profile Picture Janette , 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Winnie and her team were exceptional for my wedding! I could not have been happier with the service I received and the beautiful flower arrangements/bouquets. My flowers turned out exactly how I had envisioned !!! Winnie worked with me every step of the way and answered ALL of my questions. I cannot thank her team enough for their hardwork !!!

Seriously, Winnie is your go-to person for your wedding flower needs. You will not regret hiring her!!!!

Profile Picture Madelin, 5/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! I worked with Joyce throughout the entire process and cannot find enough kind words to say about her. She was pleasant, kind, patient, and has amazing taste. She worked with us from beginning to end. She had plenty of suggestions (because we didn’t really know what we wanted), yet was completely open to any ideas that we had, and incorporated everything we wanted. Joyce was very quick to respond to all of my questions, regardless of the time of day! As we had several different vendors to work/communicate with, waiting for responses was always stressful but that was never a problem with Joyce. The flowers were even more beautiful in person than I had expected. Pricing is very reasonable!! I highly recommend All Seasons Flowers — you will be glad you went with them. 10 star rating if I could!!!

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

My husband and I cannot thank Winny and her staff enough for bringing our wedding vision to life. The process from our first meeting to day of wedding was seamless. Winnie was super accommodating with our in person follow up meetings. We probably revised our proposal more then 5 times following up to the wedding and Winnie was nothing but helpful and always sent an updated proposal within 48 hours. We are nothing but impressed with the beauty of how everything turned out. I highly recommend All Seasons Flowers! Thank you again for everything! (:

Profile Picture Karla, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews

All Seasons made my
Wedding absolutely memorable and beautiful!

Profile Picture Tasha , 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Joyce and Winny worked with us throughout the entire floral planning process. They listened to our needs and worked with us on the budget. They spent enormous amount of time responding to our emails, meeting with us in person, and updating proposals (we changed proposal for at least 3 times before it's finalized). They were extremely patient, professional, and easy to work with. They had great attention to details and helped us select the colors of flowers catering exactly to our requests. We have received so many positive comments of the floral decorations. We are very happy with the service and got everything that we expected.

Profile Picture lin, 12/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I used All Seasons Flowers Inc. for our wedding in December 2017, we could not have chose a better company. Winny and her team are very thorough. From the beginning brainstorming process to the day of my wedding. They are very professional and aim to please, they even came to meet me at my
Job for the initial consult since my schedule was so crazy. I would highly recommend this company- creative, reasonable, reliable and professionals.

Profile Picture Steve, 11/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I worked with Joyce and she was amazing! Very responsive and accommodating! Was recommended by a friend and absolutely satisfied with the service!

Photo
Profile Picture Michelle, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It's been months since my wedding day, and I am still over the moon thinking about how lovely all of my floral arrangements were! All Seasons Flowers was a referral from my Emcee and she was spot on with their professionalism and cost. I absolutely loved working with Joyce! She's such a sweetheart. She was ultra accommodating and patient with my vision. She went above and beyond for me to achieve perfection. Even with my limited budget for florals, their team did such an outstanding job.

I highly recommend All Seasons Flowers. They offer the best prices, the most breathtaking floral options, and the best customer service. 5 Stars all around!

Profile Picture Mabel, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Winny was amazing to work with. She didn't rush us at all throughout the whole process, sat with us many times to go over our options and ultimately towards the end, she even gave us flower suggestions based on our budget.

Joyce was in charge of setting up our venue, she was quick and efficient.

Highly recommend people working with this company!

Profile Picture Stanley , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great choice working with Winny!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Joyce at All Seasons Flowers was easy to work with and flexible with any changes we needed along the way. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she provided input on colors and specific flowers so that the floral arrangements would be more unique. The flowers were beautiful, fresh, and vibrant. I received multiple compliments on my bouquet and one of my bridesmaids even put her bouquet in water after the wedding and was able to keep it alive for days! They delivered everything and made the whole process seamless. I didn't even need to worry about the floral arrangements the day of the wedding. They were affordable and accommodating, and I'm glad I went with them!

Profile Picture Tricia, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful works! We had a great experienced with them!

Profile Picture Bella, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

All Season was great! My bridesmaids were shocked that my bouquet looked EXACTLY like my reference photo, it was great. Price was reasonable as well. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

All Season Floral Design have truly gone above and beyond my expectation! I couldn't imagine working with a more friendly, accommodating and professional florist.

First of all, Winny provides excellent communication. After each in-person meeting (meeting times and locations are always flexible), Winny will always follow up with an email where she would provide examples of her previous work to ensure my expectations and visions are met. An updated contract will then be drafted on a timely manner to ensure she is still working within our budget.

Winny truly takes our budget into consideration. Whenever she provides examples of her previous works, she would always provide multiple examples with different types of flowers and arrangements. Cost for each arrangement is listed out clearly with no hidden surprises.

The day before the wedding, Winny invited my now-husband and me for a final look. While dramatic changes are obviously unrealistic as the flowers are already purchased, minor changes to the centerpieces/bouquets can be arranged. I really love that about All Seasons Floral Design.

Finally, delivery was right on time. After the ceremony was over, Winny and her team moved all the flower arrangements into the reception area without any interruption to cocktail hour.

Our guests absolutely love the centerpieces. In fact, not a single centerpiece was left behind as our guests happily took the arrangements home with them.

While I am still waiting for photos and videos from my photographers and videographer, the photos that were taken by friends and family already demonstrated how the beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and floral arrangement on my wedding cake added to my ceremony and reception. With no exaggeration, the photos literally look like something you see straight out of a magazine (especially that cake table)!

I still can't believe how incredible my wedding was. Winny, thank you so much! I couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Maggie, 4/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I got married in Brooklyn this past March and I have only raving reviews for Winny and her team at All Season Floral Design. To give you a brief overview, I am a pretty picky bride. I know what I like and I know what I don’t like. Of all the floral vendors I contacted (~30ish), Winny put me most at ease with her knowledge of floral design and was the most competitive in her pricing.

Quality of Service: When speaking with Winny, you can immediately tell that her services are super personalized and that she considers each and every wedding important and unique. You will not get a ‘cookie cutter’ experience with her team.
Responsiveness: Winny always responded to my emails and texts promptly and delivered contracts, paperwork on time.
Professionalism: You know you are dealing with a professional when sh*t hits the fan and your vendor makes the fix look easy-peasy. My wedding was the weekend after our nutty NYC snow-pocalype. All my flowers froze before the larger flower distributor could pick them up. Winny contacted me right away with 3 key pieces of information: (a) your flowers froze (b) don’t worry, we will work together to recreate your vision using flowers already at at the distributors, and (c) we will try our hardest to find your beloved anemones by contacting distributors in Queens, LI, NYC. To make a long story short, I freaked out, Winny calmed me down and she delivered. The floral arrangements were beautiful and she found the last bunch of white anemones in Manhattan for my bridal bouquet.

Value/Flexibility: Many florists that I reached out to could not provide ‘rough estimates’ on my wedding needs. It was difficult to find a vendor who would share price points prior to a consultation. Not only did Winny provide these estimates in our initial exchange, her prices were reasonable and flexible to fit my budget and wedding needs.

Profile Picture lisa, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Winnie and her team did an exceptional job from the first time you meet her until the end. She understands what her client needs and delivers exactly what is discussed and more. I highly recommend Winnie to anyone. Thank you for making my wedding beautiful and will definitely call you again for future events.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Winny was amazing. She was recommended to me through my godmother's friend who used her for her wedding. I didn't have a florist in mind so I was grateful my godmother had one for me. Her Instagram is flooded with beautiful arrangements, so it was a no brained to meet with her. We sat with her, talked about what we wanted, she showed us examples and I knew I didn't have to worry about the flowers. The day of the flowers came for my sister and I and they were perfect. I couldn't wait to see the rest at my reception. Everything was done so beautifully and with such care. They wreaths went around my lanterns perfectly and everyone loved them at the end of the night some people brought them home. She included my sons boutonnière at no cost as well, which was just so nice of her! We also had a corsage made up for the woman of honor and it was done so well. And the best part was the price! You get what you pay for plus more with her! So affordable I was very happy with the outcome that I actually dried out my bouquet in silica gel so I can keep it forever. I couldn't recommend winny enough!

Profile Picture User7469527, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We heard about All Season Floral Design from my husband's sister, who hired them for her wedding and said wonderful things working close with Winny and giving different suggestions. So we didn't see why we shouldn't reach out to them, find out their availability and see their portfolio. We were so happy to hire them for our own wedding, we worked close with Winny in picking flowers and other ideas to go with our theme. She gave us different varieties of flowers, pricing and samples. Whenever we had changes or questions, she was quick with responsing and close by to meet up. Day before the wedding, we dropped by her studio to see all the bouquets, centerpieces and flowers for the ceremony, and we couldn't be happier with the results. On the day of the wedding, we couldn't be more excited to see everything to come together from my own bouquet to the wedding reception. We're so thankful for finding and hiring All Season Floral Design and helping us bring our wedding together.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We loved working with Winny! We came to her, without knowing where to begin, but she walked us through the process, helped us pick a design that best suited our personalities and likes, she was available to meet for appointments any time that suited our schedules and answered all our questions. At the end, we were amazed at how beautiful everything turned out, all our guests complemented Winny's work. Most importantly, we built a relationship with Winny, and we know that we can count on her and her team anytime. We are very greateful for all that she had done for us!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

It was a great pleasure working with Winny. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and my budget, and she delivered. She was very accommodating and made suggestions when I was stuck. I sent her numerous emails and texts about different flowers and she answered each one! On the day of the wedding, my bouquet came out so beautifully that I regretted not getting one of those bouquet preservation kits! The centerpieces also came out the way I imagined it. Thank you Winny & team!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews