7 Reviews for All Requests Live, Inc.

4.7

Amazing service. Would highly recommend. Everything went great

Profile Picture Susan, 6/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We began our planning with DJ Dave about a week before our wedding and he was super helpful, very responsive, and handled our procrastinated wedding excellently. Thank you!

Profile Picture Darisha, 10/20/17, 1 Review
4.7

Great value, was very helpful with our needs, was good with keepin the crowd aware of events as they were approaching

Profile Picture Amy, 9/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Dave was amazing! He was responsive, friendly and professional - he fit right in with our reception, He played everything we wanted and kept our guests smiling and dancing all evening. All for a reasonable price. We would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture User5334840, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wonderful service! Very professional and reliable. Great value!

Profile Picture Ivy, 10/2/15, 3 Reviews
3.9

To start, I had a DJ bail out on me a couple weeks before my wedding so I booked with All Requests Live at the last minute. I was very grateful for the late booking availability. I also have very mixed feelings about this company. I appreciated the fact that they were very flexible but they were almost too flexible. I booked them about 3 weeks prior to my wedding. They sent me a form to fill out and return within ten days of my wedding. I sent the form in on time. I didn't receive a phone call for a consultation until two days before my wedding. This immediately stressed me out. I spent about an hour on the phone with the person I thought was going to be our DJ for the wedding. I made out an extensive list of our timeline and expressed how I wanted the DJ to run the timeline and keep it all on task. I was assured this would be done without a doubt. When the DJ arrives at the venue, there are two YOUNG boys. One of the boys was maybe 18 years old, and the other was about 12 years old. They played all the ceremony songs on queue and that all went great; however, they never made any announcements and didn't even act like they knew I had a timeline. I personally had to keep checking the time the entire evening and telling them what needed to be played at that time. At the point of our first dance I went over to the booth and told them it was time for the first dance and he started playing the song right away. My husband wasn't even up there with me and nobody was seated yet. There was just a lack of attention and it seemed as though they didn't even understand it was a wedding reception. They were very nice but just wasn't what I needed for the day.

Profile Picture Promise, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great DJ, many songs on hand, lighting and sound was great. very affordable.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/28/12, 11 Reviews