127 Reviews for All Requests DJ Billy Zee - Professional Music Services

Projector (2)
Uplighting (2)
Flat Screen (1)
113 All Requests DJ Billy Zee - Professional Music Services Reviews

I am extremely happy with Bill's DJ service at our wedding last month. I highly recommend Bill to any couple. Bill has great personality and is very easy to communicate with. He gave us so many pieces of invaluable advice during the stressful wedding planning and was very patient with all of our questions and last minute schedule changes. On the wedding day, he kept the wedding flowing smoothly and most importantly, he kept all the guests on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Y, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation

Billy Zee was awesome! He is very personable, friendly and organized. I really liked the site he has where you can enter your playlist, event timeline and ceremony specifications. It is very helpful. The music videos played on the projector were a great touch. I got so many compliments for choosing him!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We cannot THANK Billy enough! Our wedding day was beautiful and ran like a well oiled machine thanks to our amazing vendors; but Billy's services went above and beyond what we expected. His time line processes, while it took a couple days to fill out, made the difference in my husband and I knowing what we wanted in terms of special games, music and additional equipment. We didn't have many yes/maybe/no songs but Billy has great taste and every song choice was appropriate, timely, and let us and our guest dance the night away. He kept us on time and informed us about what was happening (ie. games and cake cutting) so our photographer got every picture. His personality and enthusiasm helped shape our wedding. Wonderful and Fabulous; go book him today!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I was very happy with Billy Z when he DJ'd for our bar mitzvah. I originally chose him because his website talked about his experiences dealing with middle-schoolers, and that was exactly what we needed. He didn't disappoint. He kept the kids engaged throughout the whole party, and kept the tempo up for hours. He listened to my kids and to me when we talked about how we wanted the party to go (more games, fewer dances), and he planned activities that let the kids interact with each other in a fun, but low pressure, way. He was really responsive, answering my emails promptly. He was also really helpful in giving me advice about other parts of the party - what sorts of trinkets to buy to pass out at the party, etc. - things that he wasn't obligated to do, but took the time to do regardless. Of the vendors I worked with for the party (DJ, balloons, photo booth, hotel, caterer), Billy Z was by far the best of them in terms of service, responsiveness, and professionalism. When you plan a party, you're never quite sure what's going to happen, but when I arrived, he and the motivator were already set up and ready to go! My kids really liked the interactive video screen, both for the slide show as well as for the dancing. I'd totally recommend him to others.

Profile Picture S, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was Awesome for my Moms 65th BDay event.

Profile Picture Ebony, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Billy Zee was outstanding! He provided us with questionnaires to fill out regarding everything from our wedding party's names to what type of music we wanted for each part of the night. When I had some questions, he also gave us an hour-long phone consultation on what order of events he recommended as flowing best in his experience, music suggestions, etc. He called me the week before the wedding to confirm name pronunciation for every member of the wedding party. Billy Zee could not have been more on the ball, and his music selection was perfect all night. We told him we wanted "5/10" in terms of DJ interactiveness, and his level of involvement in the reception was just what we wanted. Keep an eye out--he often has a $100 discount listed on his web page or on The Knot or WeddingWire; ask about it if you don't see it! Overall, we recommend him in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Bill was amazing! I would highly highly recommend. He was so professional and helped me stick to my timeline, which was crucial since I didn't have a day of coordinator. More importantly though, he kept the dance floor full the entire night! We told him we wanted to essentially have a big dance party and he made it happen! He was awesome :)

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Billy Zee was great to work with and a great value.

We've attended other weddings hosted by DJ Billy Zee and have worked with him on a past occasion as part of a wedding party, so using him was almost a no brainer. He was very easy to work with and his rates are competitive among the other DJ services out there.

His online planner is nice and allows you to choose songs you must hear during the event and also songs you don't want him to play. It also provides resources and a page to layout the wedding day, and identify any special ceremonies, games, announcements you would like him to do. Leading up to the wedding week, we worked closely over the phone and through email to nail down names and identify how we wanted the day to go.

Overall, the day went very well and DJ Billy Zee was flexible and provided a great atmosphere for our guests to enjoy themselves. The dance floor was packed all night and we all had a blast. Thanks DJ Billy Zee!

Profile Picture An, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Billy was on time and very prompt communication when planning even helped with planning a play list the time line web portal really helped my wife with timing all the events at the venue thanks again DJ Billy Z

Profile Picture Josh, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very responsive for via email and phone. Really works to make your day special for you and respects wishes. If he needs any clarifications on your requests for the event, he will email or call to ensure he gets it right. Also, if you have obscure requests, he will be able to find them.

Profile Picture User6266536, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My daughter's wedding was combination American and Indian, and Billy was right on it playing the Indian music dance mix I made for him. He also played my wife's favorite dance tunes. You can't go wrong with Bill as your DJ.

Profile Picture Jim, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Billy was awesome to work with, did a great job with our wedding. Thanks Billy!

Profile Picture Angela, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly recommend! He was so flexible when we had to postpone a year and move venues when our original venue cancelled on us. He was so easy to work with and had the most amazing online tool that made planning much less stressful. His setup was awesome and he had this monitor that showed pictures of us during our first dance, showed dance moves during some of the songs and even cool videos if there weren't dance videos. He counted us into 2017 and was so great with guests. I could not have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture User7507995, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Billy Zee was great. He seems a little expensive at first, but definitly worth the quality of service. He always responded to me quickly and had a lot of very helpful suggestions. His online portal is very helpful, especially if you're a long distance planner like I was. If you're looking for someone to be a good emcee for your reception, Billy is your guy. He played both our ceremony and reception music (he could have done cocktail hour, too). He was very detailed which was a big plus.

Profile Picture Molly, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything was great! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Billy was amazing!!!! We could not have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Gail, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Billy Zee was great to work with throughout the planning process and day of our event. He helped with great ideas for a wedding introduction video and monogram. He even helped design one! He worked with my husband with songs choices and was truly great! Loved the mini video he made for us with highlights!! What a special touch! He's a great person and DJ! Book him now :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/6/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

During and ever since the wedding (a year ago) we've had people comment on our playlist--whether it was a request for it, or talking about how well a medley created by DJ Billy Zee from our list of requested songs really worked. His methodology of getting to know us and our musical taste and letting us tell him what we absolutely wanted and didn't want, turned out perfectly. DJ Billy Zee did a really great job of keeping everyone on the dance floor (I heard a few people say "I was going to do X, but the music was too good to want to leave!) He made it very easy to coordinate with him for everything, including when we knew we wanted special photos to ensure that they weren't occurring at the same time as we wanted to be dancing, or that important photos wouldn't follow fast dances without a chance to cool off first. Especially helpful was the timetable he created, as we really had no clue, and the guidance was most appreciated!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Go ahead, DJ Billy Z is great!

Profile Picture -, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Billy Zee was absolutely the best. He was the DJ/MC for both my daughters wedding receptions and did a great job. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture User7345162, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Bill did a great job from start to finish! He was very helpful and involved during the planning process. On the day of the event, he arrived on time to set up and followed the event timeline as planned. His mix of songs, videos and crowd interaction were fantastic! I would hire DJ Bill again.

Profile Picture M, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great fun with detail to what bride & groom wanted to make their wedding spectacular!!! Would recommend Billy Zee for a grand wedding, from the announcements, music and the special lighting and big screen pictures of memories!!! What a memorable occasion!!!!

Profile Picture Marcy, 12/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Before the wedding he made sure everything was planned well with the planning website, timeline and the phone call before the wedding. He even made recommendations for the reception time line based on his experience which was extremely helpful. For the ceremony music, he made sure he had the right interpretations for the classical pieces. During the event everything went well from our perspective and the guests were dancing most of the night. In fact , we were dancing most of the night. The bridal party introduction to the first dance transition was perfect.
We highly recommend DJ Billy Zee. We had a pleasant impression with him at our first meeting a year before the wedding. It was clear to us that he had a passion for music and what he does! The planning process was really easy and he was quick to respond to our inquiries. He played a good mix of music even incorporating some alternatives. We will definitely use his services again for any other events in the future.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Bill Zee was fantastic to work with from the first time we reached out to him through the wedding day. He was helpful with our ceremony and reception timeline and music selections. We much appreciated that he was always very timely with his responses which we grew to be very thankful for after dealing with different vendors throughout the wedding planning process. DJ Billy Zee kept the reception moving along with great music and made sure everyone had a blast! We had the best time at our wedding! We would highly recommend Billy Zee!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews