All RelEvents Reviews

5 | Herndon, VA

5 Reviews for All RelEvents

April · event on 07/19/2015

I have used All RelEvents for all of my events and they have done a spectacular job each time! Denise and her team were responsive, professional and offered solid recommendations to support my ideas, all while helping me stay within my budget. From private dinner parties, to large themed parties/picnics, to events supporting my small business, I have been nothing but pleased with All RelEvents. I highly recommend them -- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Venessa · Married on 08/10/2013

AllRelevents always provides top notch service! Theyre very creative and have great vision in creating spectacular events. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/03/2015
  • User6206324 · event on 11/10/2012

Working with Denise and her team was a breeze. I was able to feed her everything I like and major faux pas and she was able to create an event that exceeded my expectations. It was catered to my quirky personality but was still very polished and inviting. She even surprised me with a personal photographer that allowed my guests and I to enjoy each other. Overall if you want your vision for your event to come to life, the All RelEvents team is your best bet.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Chevon · Married on 06/12/2015

I worked with Denise who assisted with planning my wedding which was on June 12, 2015. Denise was very kind, professional, budget friendly and helpful with tips for floral décor and the wedding day schedule. She even attended my bridal shower. At times, I had to send a few inquiries more than once for questions/concerns, but she would always respond. By nature I’m a very organized person so I had many ideas and plans in mind well in advance to ensure less stress in the final days.
    Denise was very knowledgeable about flowers as well and she made my bridal bouquet, ceremony flowers and reception centerpieces for my wedding. For the wedding ceremony, our arch décor was a full beautiful arrangement with hydrangeas that we would’ve liked to keep, but we didn’t realize the venue discarded it which we wished we knew beforehand. Some of our aisle arrangements weren’t as securely tied to chairs, so some of them were flipped during the ceremony. Our centerpieces were pretty nice, we just wish we could’ve splurged more for a fuller look. Denise delivered my bridal bouquet to my hotel room before the ceremony and gave me a cute tote bag for my emergency kit. My bouquet was a bit wilted the day of the wedding, likely due to the heat, however Denise kindly made another bouquet for me so that I could preserve it. On the wedding day, her co-worker even came to the wedding to help with the day-of tasks.
    Overall Denise was easy going and great to share ideas and provide advice for the wedding planning process. She is part of a professional team at AllRelevents and is great to work with.

Sent on 12/19/2015