ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 2
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 3
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 4

Tressa · Married on 03/13/2014

Brad Is amazing he was so attentive to us and did everything right. He is a great guy and runs his dj service very professional. I would highly recommend all pro dj u won't be disappointed. Thanks brad for making our wedding so special.

Alyssa · Married on 03/08/2014

Brad from all pro djs was our dj at our wedding. He made the ceremony beautiful and the reception a blast!! The fun unique ways that he does things just made the receptionist way more enjoyable and I got a ton of compliments from our guests!! Thank you again so much!! The carmacks

Brad at All Pro DJs handled our wedding and he did an amazing job. He is very easy to work with, obviously cares about the quality of the event and wasn't pushy at all. We received a lot of compliments from our guests about All Pro DJs and we know they had a good time because the dance floor was packed the whole time!

You can't go wrong with these guys. They're the best.

Andrea · Married on 02/15/2014

John with ALL PRO DJ's was great. Our wedding reception started about 30 min early and he was all over it with getting the music started early. After all the "required" wedding stuff my wife and I wanted to drop the beat and John was able to mix Dance and Electronic music to really get the party started. The best part was he found "family friendly" versions of these songs. He was really easy to work with as we meet with him twice before the "day" both times at a local bar and enjoyed a beer as we got to know each other. This really put both my wife and my self at ease. To tell you how much we trusted him we gave him very little as to what songs to play and only gave him vague styles to play and only the do not play list. People still talk about how we turned it into a club for the last hour of the reception and how everyone was out there dancing. If I ever need a DJ again I will be calling John.
    As far as ALL PRO DJ's they where the only "wedding" DJ's that we talked to that didn't come off as a cheap wedding DJ, Think "The Wedding Singer" or "Used Car Salesmen".

Casee · Married on 02/15/2014

Brad did a phenomenal job as the DJ for our wedding in February of this year. When we met with him, we were a little apprehensive because we didn't really want an "MC" for the big day and we weren't sure what we were in for with Brad. He had wonderful ideas to get some great pictures and get the party started! He made it very easy and also did our ceremony music, which worked out great. We got compliments after the wedding for using such an awesome DJ - everyone had a great time!
    We were thankful to have found Brad and definitely recommend him if you're looking for a professional, energetic and conscientious DJ for your event!
    Thanks Brad!
    Casee Shelton

• Erin

Erin · Married on 11/10/2013

Brad from All Pro Djs was amazing! From all the planning he was so accommodating and really helped me and gave great suggestions! I felt a lot more comfortable too knowing that he is the owner of the company! We wanted our wedding to be full of energy and get people on their feet and he by far made that happen. Everyone had a fantastic time and gave many, many compliments about Brad! I would highly recommend All Pro DJs for any event and if I ever need a DJ again in the future, I know where to go!

Cassie · Married on 10/06/2013

For my wedding, Brad from All Pro DJs was my DJ. He was on time and professional. He interacted with the guests well. He played the songs that we wanted and requested. He checked in with my husband and I during the night to make sure that things were going well for us and that we were happy. He made sure that things ran on time and very smoothly. Thank you Brad for helping make my wedding amazing!!!

Hillary · Married on 10/05/2013

Just two weeks ago, All Pro DJ/Brad helped make our wedding day, a day we will never forget! He has a wonderful method that turns what feels like potential madness (in wedding planning terms) into something fun. He provided us with an itinerary sheet to allow us to provide what we were looking for in our wedding and helped fine tune the details with his years of experience. He has great follow up and follow through with requests and planning-either by personal meetings, emails or phone calls. The passion he has for the work that he does shows incredibly in his desire to create something special and unique for each couple he works with. To this day we are still getting compliments on the fun that our guests had from dancing to the newlywed games, to the each person having the chance to share something special with us! Throughout the reception, he was not just the DJ/MC, but a great rock of support to both my husband and myself. As you can imagine the day is hectic with so much love and family coming to share this moment and wanting pictures, and never once did we feel pressured by Brad to move to the next item on the list. He assisted in adjusting the schedule as necessary to make sure we were comfortable with the flow, and he supported in coordinating things we needed from the venue (like the knife for the cake/getaway vehicle)... not because he had to-but because our happiness, the celebration of our day, and his dedication to clients is most important! We are so happy with his service and the outcome. And as the bride-there is nothing more important than a stress-free wedding day which was provided to me.

Thank you so much Brad for all that you did for us-words will never be enough!

Sara · Married on 04/13/2013

Brad ws great. Professional from the first time we met him. Had a great planning sheet and played every single request we made. His system sounded great and the lighting was fun! His price beats most. Don't think you are getting discount service, just discount price! We will be using Brad again!
    Sara and Ryan S. Mesa, AZ

natalie · Married on 10/27/2012

Brad was our DJ back on October 27th, 2012. He was GREAT! I live in Seattle, so most of communication was through email, text message, and talking over the phone. He was always so quick to respond and really enthusiastic about helping me plan the entertainment. One of the very few times I came out to Arizona to plan, I emailed him last minute to meet in person and go over some details. He was so accommodating to my limited schedule and made everything so easy for me. I found out last minute that I had the venue for an extra half hour, and emailed him the week of to change the time. Again, MORE then happy to change things last minute. The day of was a breeze! Everything was perfect! The dance floor was NEVER empty. I kept finding myself saying, "This is my favorite song" and I swear I didn't tell him! He just always knew what to play next! If you are looking for an extra hand in planning your wedding, not having to worry about the small details (because Brad will do that for you) and a packed dance floor, I would highly suggest All Pro DJs!!!

Kathy · event on: 05/16/2015

They provided a very professional venue where I didn't have to worry about anything. They cleaned up completely and left no mess at all. The price was very reasonable.

Codi · Married on 05/13/2017

John was an incredible DJ who made sure we were comfortable and updated the entire night. I loved meeting with him before the wedding to go over all the details and how often he checked in with us throughout our night. I would highly recommend him for any event.

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 01/28/2017

He was great! We really loved them!

Sandra · Married on 11/11/2016

Brad and his team absolutely made my daughter's wedding be the success it was. Brad's high energy had the crowd on their feet from the get-go. The venue where the wedding was held said he was one of the best DJs they have seen. The venue coordinator particularly appreciated how organized Brad was and how he had complete control over the timing of the sequence of events. Brad is easy to work with and is well prepared.

Megan · Married on 07/30/2016

I would absolutely recommend working with All Pro DJs! Brad was super awesome in allowing me to get started on planning the song list way in advanced, plus he was great at following up the week of the wedding. Even when my photographer had a slightly different timeline than the DJ, Brad and Ryan (my DJ the day of) both called to check on me and reassure me of their flexibility. On my wedding day, we actually were way behind but Ryan didn't sweat it! He was incredibly accommodating and flexible which made everything less stressful. All of the little details (fading out of certain songs, when to fade back in, turning mics up and down) all of that was taken care of without me needing to say anything.

They were so fantastic and it was a pleasure working with them!

Gina · Married on 12/05/2015

Brad did a fantastic job with our wedding at 12 W. Main and his brother did a great job with the photo booth. The photo booth was a huge hit with all of the wedding guests. Brad is very experienced with the DJ field and he had the party and wedding flowing very well. He even served the mother of the bride her drinks from the bar (LOL).

Sarah Beth · Married on 10/24/2014

John was super great and really personable. They are your perfect DJ's. They'd do games and fun activities but won't steal your spot light. The only complaint I have is that they forgot to bring my up-lighting that I paid $50 for. They are reasonably priced tho! $800 for your basic 6 hour block. I'd definitely recommend, on my wedding day, they did whatever I asked and made it run so smoothly.

Amy · Married on 10/11/2014

Brad and Ryan were great!! Their personalities really matched mine and my husband's. So many of our friends and family said our wedding was such an awesome party and we danced the night away!! The shoe game was a hit and so much fun!! We really appreciated the timing of everything and their flexibility when my husband need a moment after a "tear-jerker" bestman speech! They did not get 5 stars on responsiveness because as we neared our wedding date, Brad didn't respond to my emails in a timely manner. However, don't let that sway your decision of choosing them because their quality of work the day of was awesome!!
    Thank you Brad and Ryan!!!

Kenneth · Married on 03/13/2014

Can't brag enough about All Pro DJ. They made everything run smooth, kept the guest in the groove!!! They did a wonderful job!! What made it even more special, Brad took care of the whole wedding party by making sure we all had drinks while we were dining. That's someone who shows they really care.

Thank you Brad!!!

Cindy Peterson · Married on 10/13/2018

Fun night!

John was very helpful and easy to work with. We had such a fun time at our wedding and people were constantly dancing. The only thing we weren't fond of was doing the first dance as soon as we walked into the reception. We thought we were going to have dinner, speeches then the first dance. Other then that, everything was great!

Cory · Married on 03/24/2018

John and Trey were amazing to work with! We had some many compliments about how good our DJ (John) was and how well organized he was and coordinated the day. The Photobooth was great and people really enjoyed the simplicity of it as well as the cool designs, props, and style... we couldn't have asked for a better pairing for the day! My only suggestion is for the templates of the photo booth you may want to try and get them in a different format and had to just go with what sounded like we would use as it was hard to open the docs in the format generated from the actual Photo booth... other than that, it was great service and great day! Thank you guys!

Meaghan · Married on 12/09/2017

Ryan dj'd our wedding December 9th and it was by far one of the best experiences I've had with a wedding dj. He balanced requests and the events of the night so smoothly. Everyone loved the shoe game and the questions he asked! I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks. He was flexible, responsive and very open to my input. Thank you for such a wonderful night!

Jodi · Married on 11/04/2017

At the last minute John added ceremony songs we requested. John was high energy and fun, kept the party going. It was a no brainer during the reception, John played great dance music we danced until the night was over

Brandi · Married on 10/20/2017

Our experience with All Pros DJ was awesome. Hayden was a great DJ and it was apparent to our guests that he loved what he does. He was so accommodating and gave us the party we really wanted. Highly suggest them!

Gricelda · Married on 04/30/2017

Hayden was our DJ he was a pleasure working with. He was attentive to what we wanted. We specifically asked for a playlist in which he played as well as guests requests. He helped guide the
    guests and kept the wedding on track. He was very friendly and personable with all our guests. Thank you Hayden for making our day that much more memorable.