150 Reviews for ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth

Liability Insurance (4)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (2)
148 ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

Brad and Ryan were great!! Their personalities really matched mine and my husband's. So many of our friends and family said our wedding was such an awesome party and we danced the night away!! The shoe game was a hit and so much fun!! We really appreciated the timing of everything and their flexibility when my husband need a moment after a "tear-jerker" bestman speech! They did not get 5 stars on responsiveness because as we neared our wedding date, Brad didn't respond to my emails in a timely manner. However, don't let that sway your decision of choosing them because their quality of work the day of was awesome!!
Thank you Brad and Ryan!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Can't brag enough about All Pro DJ. They made everything run smooth, kept the guest in the groove!!! They did a wonderful job!! What made it even more special, Brad took care of the whole wedding party by making sure we all had drinks while we were dining. That's someone who shows they really care.

Thank you Brad!!!

Profile Picture Kenneth, 3/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning

John and Trey were amazing to work with! We had some many compliments about how good our DJ (John) was and how well organized he was and coordinated the day. The Photobooth was great and people really enjoyed the simplicity of it as well as the cool designs, props, and style... we couldn't have asked for a better pairing for the day! My only suggestion is for the templates of the photo booth you may want to try and get them in a different format and had to just go with what sounded like we would use as it was hard to open the docs in the format generated from the actual Photo booth... other than that, it was great service and great day! Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Cory, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ryan dj'd our wedding December 9th and it was by far one of the best experiences I've had with a wedding dj. He balanced requests and the events of the night so smoothly. Everyone loved the shoe game and the questions he asked! I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks. He was flexible, responsive and very open to my input. Thank you for such a wonderful night!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

At the last minute John added ceremony songs we requested. John was high energy and fun, kept the party going. It was a no brainer during the reception, John played great dance music we danced until the night was over

Profile Picture Jodi, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Our experience with All Pros DJ was awesome. Hayden was a great DJ and it was apparent to our guests that he loved what he does. He was so accommodating and gave us the party we really wanted. Highly suggest them!

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hayden was our DJ he was a pleasure working with. He was attentive to what we wanted. We specifically asked for a playlist in which he played as well as guests requests. He helped guide the
guests and kept the wedding on track. He was very friendly and personable with all our guests. Thank you Hayden for making our day that much more memorable.

Profile Picture Gricelda, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

All of our interactions with All Pro DJs were great and I would highly recommend using their services. John was our DJ and he did a fantastic job. He kept on top of things and made sure things moved along smoothly all night.

Profile Picture Matt, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They are professional, affordable, flexible and very accommodating. Hayden did a great job being flexible the night of the wedding and going with the flow. We had to make last minute changes due to some challenging personal circumstances and he was very understanding. The only thing I wish was different is that he was on the mic a little more. There was an announcement about the photo booth but many of the guests said they did not realize it was for them and that it was paid for so it didn't get much use. Also, there aren't many that signed our canvas and wedding advice book because guests didn't realize where they were or that there were both. I wish there would've been more mic encouragement for the free photo booth and to make sure our canvas and book was signed. Other than that small detail though, they were great. I would still recommend them.

Profile Picture Misty, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brad was amazing to work with and was a pleasure to have at our wedding. We were provided with music for every part of the night, up lighting, and the photo booth. Unfortunately, my photographer did not show up on my wedding day, but Brad did everything he could to make up for that. He worked with my sister who ended up taking pictures the whole night, and gave her the best photo opportunities available. Brad tended to my groom and I the whole night, making sure we were happy with the music and getting us drinks. He is very easy to work with and very friendly. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Evynn, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ was amazing! Really responsive to our crowd and through our dinner service, I received many compliments to his playlist. Gave him very little direction and he played the perfect music to keep our guests dancing all night.

This was also the best photo booth setup I've seen. We hire DJ/Photobooth every 6 months for our company events and I will be sure to go with PRO DJ's again. High quality service all the way!

They are little more pricey than I've paid in the past however, after the service totally worth it!

Profile Picture User6272272, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brad did an AMAZING job for our wedding! Our guests were all up dancing, and he made the evening really memorable and special. Brad was incredibly attentive to our guests and the feel of the crowd, and it was clear that he truly cared about the success of the evening. He ensured a great ceremony and reception and we would make the same choice all over again. I think Brad is awesome and would recommend him for anyone's wedding! :)

Profile Picture Erica, 4/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Was a great night due to a flexible Dj and a great guy. The price was more perfect and I can not say enough. I will be giving others info about how well they did.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/29/14, 1 Review
4.7

John from All Pro DJ is the best. He knows what he's doing and really knows how to read a crowd. I would recommend him for any occassion

Profile Picture User7462443, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Wow!!! I am so very Thankful that I found All Pro!!! Brad was from the beginning so very accommodating and excited for our event just as much we were!! Ladies if you need someone that will give you the ABSOLUTE comfort in your very Special Day - Seriously get this DJ!! Throughout our planning he always gave me the comfort for every one of my concerns, he'd make a great wedding planner! Very professional! He gave us a step by step on how our ceremony would go, he'd be the one to cue people, to make the announcements, he even worked with our Wedding planner, he gave her a printout of the ceremony as well as the reception! He took it to the next level - no problem! He did what he said he'd do "I'll handle it" He said everything would be great and it exceeded all my expectations!!! I didn't have to worry. We danced and danced all night long! I don't just recommend All Pro - I HIGHLY recommend All Pro for your Special Day and or any event! It was nothing short of Amazing and I'm sooo Thankful to have had them take care of our Very Special Day and I'll never forget it!

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Great DJ! We had some initial communication fumbles with the owner, but Hayden was on point every step of the way. Good job!

Profile Picture David, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the pleasure of having John DJ our wedding and is was always so helpful and was able to walk me through the process and make sure we had a timeline that worked for us! Really appreciate all his help!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
4.3

Brad was flexible and willing to meet with us when it would best accommodate our crazy schedules; this was especially helpful considering we were planning from out of town. He was upbeat from the moment we met him which was a different vibe when it came to planning, but most definitely paid off the night of our wedding. Our guests loved his energy and fed off of it. We planned on doing a dance off (which fell through right before the event due to some heavy drinking from our bridal party - oops lol) but he worked with us planning it and was very accommodating with our quick change of plans the night of. Guests loved the photo booth as well. We had such a blast returning from our honeymoon and reviewing the scrap book we got from Brad with all the photo booth pictures. A must have!! Of note, a few of our guests stated they couldn't hear the speeches at dinner. Our reception was outside so perhaps the mic system wasn't set up quite right to accommodate such a venue. I wish we would have thought a little more about this ahead of time. Overall, this was a great company to work with and we were satisfied with the results for such a special day.

Profile Picture Michele, 3/11/16, 2 Reviews
4.2

Great service, professional, timely and willing to work with us for our needs.

Profile Picture Andrew, 3/25/17, 1 Review
4.1

the DJ kept us up on our schedule which was very nice. The only thing was we had asked for some Selena songs prior to the wedding that my wife LOVED he said he had them and would play them and did not.

Profile Picture Linsey, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.1

They did a great job, just lacked a bit in communication through email. Other then that great job!

Profile Picture User4378560, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great service and professionalism!!!

Profile Picture Sherrie, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
2.7

For the very traditional wedding, this is probably a safe choice, however, we had asked for non-top 40 songs and didn't want a lot of typical stuff (no bouquet toss, no garter, no shoe game, etc) and I think it may have thrown them off a bit. I would have liked more prompt communication with the DJ. Because we had a few non-traditional things, I would have liked to review their version of things early, but they sent me the schedule for the wedding two days before-- in my opinion, not enough time to look things over so close to the wedding- I ended up missing some of their errors.
Not bad, but just not what we had hoped for in our ideal wedding

Profile Picture User7537998, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews