ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

158 | Mesa, AZ

158 Reviews for ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth

158 ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

natalie · Married on 10/27/2012

Brad was our DJ back on October 27th, 2012. He was GREAT! I live in Seattle, so most of communication was through email, text message, and talking over the phone. He was always so quick to respond and really enthusiastic about helping me plan the entertainment. One of the very few times I came out to Arizona to plan, I emailed him last minute to meet in person and go over some details. He was so accommodating to my limited schedule and made everything so easy for me. I found out last minute that I had the venue for an extra half hour, and emailed him the week of to change the time. Again, MORE then happy to change things last minute. The day of was a breeze! Everything was perfect! The dance floor was NEVER empty. I kept finding myself saying, "This is my favorite song" and I swear I didn't tell him! He just always knew what to play next! If you are looking for an extra hand in planning your wedding, not having to worry about the small details (because Brad will do that for you) and a packed dance floor, I would highly suggest All Pro DJs!!!

Kathy · event on: 05/16/2015

They provided a very professional venue where I didn't have to worry about anything. They cleaned up completely and left no mess at all. The price was very reasonable.

Codi · Married on 05/13/2017

John was an incredible DJ who made sure we were comfortable and updated the entire night. I loved meeting with him before the wedding to go over all the details and how often he checked in with us throughout our night. I would highly recommend him for any event.

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 01/28/2017

He was great! We really loved them!

Sandra · Married on 11/11/2016

Brad and his team absolutely made my daughter's wedding be the success it was. Brad's high energy had the crowd on their feet from the get-go. The venue where the wedding was held said he was one of the best DJs they have seen. The venue coordinator particularly appreciated how organized Brad was and how he had complete control over the timing of the sequence of events. Brad is easy to work with and is well prepared.

Megan · Married on 07/30/2016

I would absolutely recommend working with All Pro DJs! Brad was super awesome in allowing me to get started on planning the song list way in advanced, plus he was great at following up the week of the wedding. Even when my photographer had a slightly different timeline than the DJ, Brad and Ryan (my DJ the day of) both called to check on me and reassure me of their flexibility. On my wedding day, we actually were way behind but Ryan didn't sweat it! He was incredibly accommodating and flexible which made everything less stressful. All of the little details (fading out of certain songs, when to fade back in, turning mics up and down) all of that was taken care of without me needing to say anything.

They were so fantastic and it was a pleasure working with them!

Gina · Married on 12/05/2015

Brad did a fantastic job with our wedding at 12 W. Main and his brother did a great job with the photo booth. The photo booth was a huge hit with all of the wedding guests. Brad is very experienced with the DJ field and he had the party and wedding flowing very well. He even served the mother of the bride her drinks from the bar (LOL).

Sarah Beth · Married on 10/24/2014

John was super great and really personable. They are your perfect DJ's. They'd do games and fun activities but won't steal your spot light. The only complaint I have is that they forgot to bring my up-lighting that I paid $50 for. They are reasonably priced tho! $800 for your basic 6 hour block. I'd definitely recommend, on my wedding day, they did whatever I asked and made it run so smoothly.

Amy · Married on 10/11/2014

Brad and Ryan were great!! Their personalities really matched mine and my husband's. So many of our friends and family said our wedding was such an awesome party and we danced the night away!! The shoe game was a hit and so much fun!! We really appreciated the timing of everything and their flexibility when my husband need a moment after a "tear-jerker" bestman speech! They did not get 5 stars on responsiveness because as we neared our wedding date, Brad didn't respond to my emails in a timely manner. However, don't let that sway your decision of choosing them because their quality of work the day of was awesome!!
    Thank you Brad and Ryan!!!

Kenneth · Married on 03/13/2014

Can't brag enough about All Pro DJ. They made everything run smooth, kept the guest in the groove!!! They did a wonderful job!! What made it even more special, Brad took care of the whole wedding party by making sure we all had drinks while we were dining. That's someone who shows they really care.

Thank you Brad!!!

Cindy Peterson · Married on 10/13/2018

Fun night!

John was very helpful and easy to work with. We had such a fun time at our wedding and people were constantly dancing. The only thing we weren't fond of was doing the first dance as soon as we walked into the reception. We thought we were going to have dinner, speeches then the first dance. Other then that, everything was great!

Cory · Married on 03/24/2018

John and Trey were amazing to work with! We had some many compliments about how good our DJ (John) was and how well organized he was and coordinated the day. The Photobooth was great and people really enjoyed the simplicity of it as well as the cool designs, props, and style... we couldn't have asked for a better pairing for the day! My only suggestion is for the templates of the photo booth you may want to try and get them in a different format and had to just go with what sounded like we would use as it was hard to open the docs in the format generated from the actual Photo booth... other than that, it was great service and great day! Thank you guys!

Meaghan · Married on 12/09/2017

Ryan dj'd our wedding December 9th and it was by far one of the best experiences I've had with a wedding dj. He balanced requests and the events of the night so smoothly. Everyone loved the shoe game and the questions he asked! I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks. He was flexible, responsive and very open to my input. Thank you for such a wonderful night!

Jodi · Married on 11/04/2017

At the last minute John added ceremony songs we requested. John was high energy and fun, kept the party going. It was a no brainer during the reception, John played great dance music we danced until the night was over

Brandi · Married on 10/20/2017

Our experience with All Pros DJ was awesome. Hayden was a great DJ and it was apparent to our guests that he loved what he does. He was so accommodating and gave us the party we really wanted. Highly suggest them!

Gricelda · Married on 04/30/2017

Hayden was our DJ he was a pleasure working with. He was attentive to what we wanted. We specifically asked for a playlist in which he played as well as guests requests. He helped guide the
    guests and kept the wedding on track. He was very friendly and personable with all our guests. Thank you Hayden for making our day that much more memorable.

Matt · Married on 04/21/2017

All of our interactions with All Pro DJs were great and I would highly recommend using their services. John was our DJ and he did a fantastic job. He kept on top of things and made sure things moved along smoothly all night.

Misty · Married on 10/15/2016

They are professional, affordable, flexible and very accommodating. Hayden did a great job being flexible the night of the wedding and going with the flow. We had to make last minute changes due to some challenging personal circumstances and he was very understanding. The only thing I wish was different is that he was on the mic a little more. There was an announcement about the photo booth but many of the guests said they did not realize it was for them and that it was paid for so it didn't get much use. Also, there aren't many that signed our canvas and wedding advice book because guests didn't realize where they were or that there were both. I wish there would've been more mic encouragement for the free photo booth and to make sure our canvas and book was signed. Other than that small detail though, they were great. I would still recommend them.

Evynn · Married on 10/01/2016

Brad was amazing to work with and was a pleasure to have at our wedding. We were provided with music for every part of the night, up lighting, and the photo booth. Unfortunately, my photographer did not show up on my wedding day, but Brad did everything he could to make up for that. He worked with my sister who ended up taking pictures the whole night, and gave her the best photo opportunities available. Brad tended to my groom and I the whole night, making sure we were happy with the music and getting us drinks. He is very easy to work with and very friendly. Highly recommend!

DJ was amazing! Really responsive to our crowd and through our dinner service, I received many compliments to his playlist. Gave him very little direction and he played the perfect music to keep our guests dancing all night.

This was also the best photo booth setup I've seen. We hire DJ/Photobooth every 6 months for our company events and I will be sure to go with PRO DJ's again. High quality service all the way!

They are little more pricey than I've paid in the past however, after the service totally worth it!

Erica · Married on 04/13/2014

Brad did an AMAZING job for our wedding! Our guests were all up dancing, and he made the evening really memorable and special. Brad was incredibly attentive to our guests and the feel of the crowd, and it was clear that he truly cared about the success of the evening. He ensured a great ceremony and reception and we would make the same choice all over again. I think Brad is awesome and would recommend him for anyone's wedding! :)

Michael · Married on 03/29/2014

Was a great night due to a flexible Dj and a great guy. The price was more perfect and I can not say enough. I will be giving others info about how well they did.

Keila · event on: 05/08/2015

Having All Pro's photo booth completely enhaced our event. All the attendees loved it and had so much fun with it. It's unique and definitely worth renting. We were glad with our choice of having All Pro at our event.

Amy · Married on 11/27/2016

John from All Pro DJ is the best. He knows what he's doing and really knows how to read a crowd. I would recommend him for any occassion

Victoria · Married on 04/30/2016

Wow!!! I am so very Thankful that I found All Pro!!! Brad was from the beginning so very accommodating and excited for our event just as much we were!! Ladies if you need someone that will give you the ABSOLUTE comfort in your very Special Day - Seriously get this DJ!! Throughout our planning he always gave me the comfort for every one of my concerns, he'd make a great wedding planner! Very professional! He gave us a step by step on how our ceremony would go, he'd be the one to cue people, to make the announcements, he even worked with our Wedding planner, he gave her a printout of the ceremony as well as the reception! He took it to the next level - no problem! He did what he said he'd do "I'll handle it" He said everything would be great and it exceeded all my expectations!!! I didn't have to worry. We danced and danced all night long! I don't just recommend All Pro - I HIGHLY recommend All Pro for your Special Day and or any event! It was nothing short of Amazing and I'm sooo Thankful to have had them take care of our Very Special Day and I'll never forget it!