133 Reviews for ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth

Liability Insurance (4)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (2)
131 ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

Just two weeks ago, All Pro DJ/Brad helped make our wedding day, a day we will never forget! He has a wonderful method that turns what feels like potential madness (in wedding planning terms) into something fun. He provided us with an itinerary sheet to allow us to provide what we were looking for in our wedding and helped fine tune the details with his years of experience. He has great follow up and follow through with requests and planning-either by personal meetings, emails or phone calls. The passion he has for the work that he does shows incredibly in his desire to create something special and unique for each couple he works with. To this day we are still getting compliments on the fun that our guests had from dancing to the newlywed games, to the each person having the chance to share something special with us! Throughout the reception, he was not just the DJ/MC, but a great rock of support to both my husband and myself. As you can imagine the day is hectic with so much love and family coming to share this moment and wanting pictures, and never once did we feel pressured by Brad to move to the next item on the list. He assisted in adjusting the schedule as necessary to make sure we were comfortable with the flow, and he supported in coordinating things we needed from the venue (like the knife for the cake/getaway vehicle)... not because he had to-but because our happiness, the celebration of our day, and his dedication to clients is most important! We are so happy with his service and the outcome. And as the bride-there is nothing more important than a stress-free wedding day which was provided to me.

Thank you so much Brad for all that you did for us-words will never be enough!

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad ws great. Professional from the first time we met him. Had a great planning sheet and played every single request we made. His system sounded great and the lighting was fun! His price beats most. Don't think you are getting discount service, just discount price! We will be using Brad again!
Sara and Ryan S. Mesa, AZ

Profile Picture Sara, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was our DJ back on October 27th, 2012. He was GREAT! I live in Seattle, so most of communication was through email, text message, and talking over the phone. He was always so quick to respond and really enthusiastic about helping me plan the entertainment. One of the very few times I came out to Arizona to plan, I emailed him last minute to meet in person and go over some details. He was so accommodating to my limited schedule and made everything so easy for me. I found out last minute that I had the venue for an extra half hour, and emailed him the week of to change the time. Again, MORE then happy to change things last minute. The day of was a breeze! Everything was perfect! The dance floor was NEVER empty. I kept finding myself saying, "This is my favorite song" and I swear I didn't tell him! He just always knew what to play next! If you are looking for an extra hand in planning your wedding, not having to worry about the small details (because Brad will do that for you) and a packed dance floor, I would highly suggest All Pro DJs!!!

Profile Picture natalie, 10/27/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

John was an incredible DJ who made sure we were comfortable and updated the entire night. I loved meeting with him before the wedding to go over all the details and how often he checked in with us throughout our night. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Codi, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was great! We really loved them!

Profile Picture Cassandra , 1/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Brad and his team absolutely made my daughter's wedding be the success it was. Brad's high energy had the crowd on their feet from the get-go. The venue where the wedding was held said he was one of the best DJs they have seen. The venue coordinator particularly appreciated how organized Brad was and how he had complete control over the timing of the sequence of events. Brad is easy to work with and is well prepared.

Profile Picture User7426165, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would absolutely recommend working with All Pro DJs! Brad was super awesome in allowing me to get started on planning the song list way in advanced, plus he was great at following up the week of the wedding. Even when my photographer had a slightly different timeline than the DJ, Brad and Ryan (my DJ the day of) both called to check on me and reassure me of their flexibility. On my wedding day, we actually were way behind but Ryan didn't sweat it! He was incredibly accommodating and flexible which made everything less stressful. All of the little details (fading out of certain songs, when to fade back in, turning mics up and down) all of that was taken care of without me needing to say anything.

They were so fantastic and it was a pleasure working with them!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brad did a fantastic job with our wedding at 12 W. Main and his brother did a great job with the photo booth. The photo booth was a huge hit with all of the wedding guests. Brad is very experienced with the DJ field and he had the party and wedding flowing very well. He even served the mother of the bride her drinks from the bar (LOL).

Profile Picture Gina, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

John was super great and really personable. They are your perfect DJ's. They'd do games and fun activities but won't steal your spot light. The only complaint I have is that they forgot to bring my up-lighting that I paid $50 for. They are reasonably priced tho! $800 for your basic 6 hour block. I'd definitely recommend, on my wedding day, they did whatever I asked and made it run so smoothly.

Profile Picture Sarah Beth, 10/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad and Ryan were great!! Their personalities really matched mine and my husband's. So many of our friends and family said our wedding was such an awesome party and we danced the night away!! The shoe game was a hit and so much fun!! We really appreciated the timing of everything and their flexibility when my husband need a moment after a "tear-jerker" bestman speech! They did not get 5 stars on responsiveness because as we neared our wedding date, Brad didn't respond to my emails in a timely manner. However, don't let that sway your decision of choosing them because their quality of work the day of was awesome!!
Thank you Brad and Ryan!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Can't brag enough about All Pro DJ. They made everything run smooth, kept the guest in the groove!!! They did a wonderful job!! What made it even more special, Brad took care of the whole wedding party by making sure we all had drinks while we were dining. That's someone who shows they really care.

Thank you Brad!!!

Profile Picture Kenneth, 3/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning

Ryan dj'd our wedding December 9th and it was by far one of the best experiences I've had with a wedding dj. He balanced requests and the events of the night so smoothly. Everyone loved the shoe game and the questions he asked! I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks. He was flexible, responsive and very open to my input. Thank you for such a wonderful night!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

At the last minute John added ceremony songs we requested. John was high energy and fun, kept the party going. It was a no brainer during the reception, John played great dance music we danced until the night was over

Profile Picture Jodi, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Our experience with All Pros DJ was awesome. Hayden was a great DJ and it was apparent to our guests that he loved what he does. He was so accommodating and gave us the party we really wanted. Highly suggest them!

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hayden was our DJ he was a pleasure working with. He was attentive to what we wanted. We specifically asked for a playlist in which he played as well as guests requests. He helped guide the
guests and kept the wedding on track. He was very friendly and personable with all our guests. Thank you Hayden for making our day that much more memorable.

Profile Picture Gricelda, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

All of our interactions with All Pro DJs were great and I would highly recommend using their services. John was our DJ and he did a fantastic job. He kept on top of things and made sure things moved along smoothly all night.

Profile Picture Matt, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They are professional, affordable, flexible and very accommodating. Hayden did a great job being flexible the night of the wedding and going with the flow. We had to make last minute changes due to some challenging personal circumstances and he was very understanding. The only thing I wish was different is that he was on the mic a little more. There was an announcement about the photo booth but many of the guests said they did not realize it was for them and that it was paid for so it didn't get much use. Also, there aren't many that signed our canvas and wedding advice book because guests didn't realize where they were or that there were both. I wish there would've been more mic encouragement for the free photo booth and to make sure our canvas and book was signed. Other than that small detail though, they were great. I would still recommend them.

Profile Picture Misty, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brad was amazing to work with and was a pleasure to have at our wedding. We were provided with music for every part of the night, up lighting, and the photo booth. Unfortunately, my photographer did not show up on my wedding day, but Brad did everything he could to make up for that. He worked with my sister who ended up taking pictures the whole night, and gave her the best photo opportunities available. Brad tended to my groom and I the whole night, making sure we were happy with the music and getting us drinks. He is very easy to work with and very friendly. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Evynn, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ was amazing! Really responsive to our crowd and through our dinner service, I received many compliments to his playlist. Gave him very little direction and he played the perfect music to keep our guests dancing all night.

This was also the best photo booth setup I've seen. We hire DJ/Photobooth every 6 months for our company events and I will be sure to go with PRO DJ's again. High quality service all the way!

They are little more pricey than I've paid in the past however, after the service totally worth it!

Profile Picture User6272272, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brad did an AMAZING job for our wedding! Our guests were all up dancing, and he made the evening really memorable and special. Brad was incredibly attentive to our guests and the feel of the crowd, and it was clear that he truly cared about the success of the evening. He ensured a great ceremony and reception and we would make the same choice all over again. I think Brad is awesome and would recommend him for anyone's wedding! :)

Profile Picture Erica, 4/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Was a great night due to a flexible Dj and a great guy. The price was more perfect and I can not say enough. I will be giving others info about how well they did.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/29/14, 1 Review
4.7

John from All Pro DJ is the best. He knows what he's doing and really knows how to read a crowd. I would recommend him for any occassion

Profile Picture User7462443, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Wow!!! I am so very Thankful that I found All Pro!!! Brad was from the beginning so very accommodating and excited for our event just as much we were!! Ladies if you need someone that will give you the ABSOLUTE comfort in your very Special Day - Seriously get this DJ!! Throughout our planning he always gave me the comfort for every one of my concerns, he'd make a great wedding planner! Very professional! He gave us a step by step on how our ceremony would go, he'd be the one to cue people, to make the announcements, he even worked with our Wedding planner, he gave her a printout of the ceremony as well as the reception! He took it to the next level - no problem! He did what he said he'd do "I'll handle it" He said everything would be great and it exceeded all my expectations!!! I didn't have to worry. We danced and danced all night long! I don't just recommend All Pro - I HIGHLY recommend All Pro for your Special Day and or any event! It was nothing short of Amazing and I'm sooo Thankful to have had them take care of our Very Special Day and I'll never forget it!

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Great DJ! We had some initial communication fumbles with the owner, but Hayden was on point every step of the way. Good job!

Profile Picture David, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the pleasure of having John DJ our wedding and is was always so helpful and was able to walk me through the process and make sure we had a timeline that worked for us! Really appreciate all his help!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review