150 Reviews for ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth

Liability Insurance (4)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (2)
148 ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

As everyone knows, planning a wedding is extremely stressful. It's a project of enormous proportions and it can be really difficult to even know where to start. Thankfully, we started with our DJ, and thankfully, it was Brad with All Pro DJ's. He took the mystery out of planning the timeline for the wedding day and supplied helpful tips, suggestions, an amazing agenda, was extremely accessible and flexible and completely understood the stress of a bride! This guy is beyond talented, professional and can be counted on to make your day amazing. Even our venue said he was the best DJ they'd ever seen! Definitely do yourself a favor and book these guys, pronto!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ/Slater, how cool is that! Slater ran the show (our daughters wedding) beautifully. We couldn’t have asked for a better music selection to dance to. Slater listened to Sharae and Alex’s request, what they wanted and didn’t want. He read the crowd well, keeping the excitement and dance floor filled. I even saw my family getting down and you don’t see that very often. Our guest commented how nice it was to hear the music and still hear each other talk. All Pro DJS were professional and not so outrageously priced as other DJ services. What a great time had by all. Thank you Slater!!!

Profile Picture Rita, 5/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Because I wanted a huge party and celebration, the DJ was what was most important to me. Not only should he play good and diverse music for all crowds, but I needed an MC to control the evenings event since I didn't have a wedding coordinator.

Ryan from all Pro DJ's was exactly that!!! He controlled the wedding activities, got everyone on the dance floor, followed my preferred timeline and made appropriate adjustments when needed. In addition to that, he was so affordable!

I definitely received the celebration I was looking for at my wedding!

Profile Picture Chelsie, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was beyond amazing work with. I had so many special requests that required a lot of prep work and attention to detail, Brad was so patient and willing to work with me every step the way. He really took my wedding music to the next level. If something wasn't going to work, he wasn't afraid to tell me - which I appreciate. He also utilized ideas of his own (after asking me) that he knew would be a hit with the audience. I would hire Brad again in a heartbeat! I recommend anyone looking for a fun, upbeat, experienced, energetic and professional DJ for their event do the same!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had John as our dj and he was fantastic! He worked with our schedule and even wore a mullet for us! Thank you so much John!

Profile Picture Charlene, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

All pro DJ's were amazing! Very easy to work with and did a fantastic job of keeping everything flowing during our event. I would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture Kacy, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was always willing to accommodate us in an way he coul. Whether it be to set up a meeting, or play the specific songs we wanted. He we out of his way to help customize our song list and make the event unique. He introduced himself to our guests and asked therm what they would prefer to listen to, taking any song requests. I felt his overall interaction with the guests and energy level really made the night a success!

Profile Picture Linzie, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was an amazing person to work with. I was never left out of the loop and he ensured I was involved in all steps of planning. He made my day magical and left me with no worries so that I could fully enjoy my special day.

Profile Picture User4021456, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad was such a pleasure to work with. Before the event he was very responsive to my emails and questions regarding music and timeline. He also had some great suggestions for music that I had not thought of and worked out amazing! The night of the wedding he was very professional and personable with us and the guests. He made our night a AWESOME!

Profile Picture Bridget, 3/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad Is amazing he was so attentive to us and did everything right. He is a great guy and runs his dj service very professional. I would highly recommend all pro dj u won't be disappointed. Thanks brad for making our wedding so special.

Profile Picture Tressa, 3/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad from all pro djs was our dj at our wedding. He made the ceremony beautiful and the reception a blast!! The fun unique ways that he does things just made the receptionist way more enjoyable and I got a ton of compliments from our guests!! Thank you again so much!! The carmacks

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad at All Pro DJs handled our wedding and he did an amazing job. He is very easy to work with, obviously cares about the quality of the event and wasn't pushy at all. We received a lot of compliments from our guests about All Pro DJs and we know they had a good time because the dance floor was packed the whole time!

You can't go wrong with these guys. They're the best.

Profile Picture User3961701, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John with ALL PRO DJ's was great. Our wedding reception started about 30 min early and he was all over it with getting the music started early. After all the "required" wedding stuff my wife and I wanted to drop the beat and John was able to mix Dance and Electronic music to really get the party started. The best part was he found "family friendly" versions of these songs. He was really easy to work with as we meet with him twice before the "day" both times at a local bar and enjoyed a beer as we got to know each other. This really put both my wife and my self at ease. To tell you how much we trusted him we gave him very little as to what songs to play and only gave him vague styles to play and only the do not play list. People still talk about how we turned it into a club for the last hour of the reception and how everyone was out there dancing. If I ever need a DJ again I will be calling John.
As far as ALL PRO DJ's they where the only "wedding" DJ's that we talked to that didn't come off as a cheap wedding DJ, Think "The Wedding Singer" or "Used Car Salesmen".

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad did a phenomenal job as the DJ for our wedding in February of this year. When we met with him, we were a little apprehensive because we didn't really want an "MC" for the big day and we weren't sure what we were in for with Brad. He had wonderful ideas to get some great pictures and get the party started! He made it very easy and also did our ceremony music, which worked out great. We got compliments after the wedding for using such an awesome DJ - everyone had a great time!
We were thankful to have found Brad and definitely recommend him if you're looking for a professional, energetic and conscientious DJ for your event!
Thanks Brad!
Casee Shelton

Profile Picture Casee, 2/15/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad from All Pro Djs was amazing! From all the planning he was so accommodating and really helped me and gave great suggestions! I felt a lot more comfortable too knowing that he is the owner of the company! We wanted our wedding to be full of energy and get people on their feet and he by far made that happen. Everyone had a fantastic time and gave many, many compliments about Brad! I would highly recommend All Pro DJs for any event and if I ever need a DJ again in the future, I know where to go!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/10/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

For my wedding, Brad from All Pro DJs was my DJ. He was on time and professional. He interacted with the guests well. He played the songs that we wanted and requested. He checked in with my husband and I during the night to make sure that things were going well for us and that we were happy. He made sure that things ran on time and very smoothly. Thank you Brad for helping make my wedding amazing!!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Just two weeks ago, All Pro DJ/Brad helped make our wedding day, a day we will never forget! He has a wonderful method that turns what feels like potential madness (in wedding planning terms) into something fun. He provided us with an itinerary sheet to allow us to provide what we were looking for in our wedding and helped fine tune the details with his years of experience. He has great follow up and follow through with requests and planning-either by personal meetings, emails or phone calls. The passion he has for the work that he does shows incredibly in his desire to create something special and unique for each couple he works with. To this day we are still getting compliments on the fun that our guests had from dancing to the newlywed games, to the each person having the chance to share something special with us! Throughout the reception, he was not just the DJ/MC, but a great rock of support to both my husband and myself. As you can imagine the day is hectic with so much love and family coming to share this moment and wanting pictures, and never once did we feel pressured by Brad to move to the next item on the list. He assisted in adjusting the schedule as necessary to make sure we were comfortable with the flow, and he supported in coordinating things we needed from the venue (like the knife for the cake/getaway vehicle)... not because he had to-but because our happiness, the celebration of our day, and his dedication to clients is most important! We are so happy with his service and the outcome. And as the bride-there is nothing more important than a stress-free wedding day which was provided to me.

Thank you so much Brad for all that you did for us-words will never be enough!

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad ws great. Professional from the first time we met him. Had a great planning sheet and played every single request we made. His system sounded great and the lighting was fun! His price beats most. Don't think you are getting discount service, just discount price! We will be using Brad again!
Sara and Ryan S. Mesa, AZ

Profile Picture Sara, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was our DJ back on October 27th, 2012. He was GREAT! I live in Seattle, so most of communication was through email, text message, and talking over the phone. He was always so quick to respond and really enthusiastic about helping me plan the entertainment. One of the very few times I came out to Arizona to plan, I emailed him last minute to meet in person and go over some details. He was so accommodating to my limited schedule and made everything so easy for me. I found out last minute that I had the venue for an extra half hour, and emailed him the week of to change the time. Again, MORE then happy to change things last minute. The day of was a breeze! Everything was perfect! The dance floor was NEVER empty. I kept finding myself saying, "This is my favorite song" and I swear I didn't tell him! He just always knew what to play next! If you are looking for an extra hand in planning your wedding, not having to worry about the small details (because Brad will do that for you) and a packed dance floor, I would highly suggest All Pro DJs!!!

Profile Picture natalie, 10/27/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

John was an incredible DJ who made sure we were comfortable and updated the entire night. I loved meeting with him before the wedding to go over all the details and how often he checked in with us throughout our night. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Codi, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was great! We really loved them!

Profile Picture Cassandra , 1/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Brad and his team absolutely made my daughter's wedding be the success it was. Brad's high energy had the crowd on their feet from the get-go. The venue where the wedding was held said he was one of the best DJs they have seen. The venue coordinator particularly appreciated how organized Brad was and how he had complete control over the timing of the sequence of events. Brad is easy to work with and is well prepared.

Profile Picture User7426165, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would absolutely recommend working with All Pro DJs! Brad was super awesome in allowing me to get started on planning the song list way in advanced, plus he was great at following up the week of the wedding. Even when my photographer had a slightly different timeline than the DJ, Brad and Ryan (my DJ the day of) both called to check on me and reassure me of their flexibility. On my wedding day, we actually were way behind but Ryan didn't sweat it! He was incredibly accommodating and flexible which made everything less stressful. All of the little details (fading out of certain songs, when to fade back in, turning mics up and down) all of that was taken care of without me needing to say anything.

They were so fantastic and it was a pleasure working with them!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brad did a fantastic job with our wedding at 12 W. Main and his brother did a great job with the photo booth. The photo booth was a huge hit with all of the wedding guests. Brad is very experienced with the DJ field and he had the party and wedding flowing very well. He even served the mother of the bride her drinks from the bar (LOL).

Profile Picture Gina, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

John was super great and really personable. They are your perfect DJ's. They'd do games and fun activities but won't steal your spot light. The only complaint I have is that they forgot to bring my up-lighting that I paid $50 for. They are reasonably priced tho! $800 for your basic 6 hour block. I'd definitely recommend, on my wedding day, they did whatever I asked and made it run so smoothly.

Profile Picture Sarah Beth, 10/24/14, 4 Reviews