ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 3
ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth 4
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 01/17/2015

Brad and his team with All Pro DJs were awesome, we couldn't imagine a better team to have been there for our wedding. They helped everything run smoothly from start to finish, and even checked in with my husband and I throughout the night to make sure we were doing ok and to see if we needed drinks or anything else. They were able to feel the vibe of the group and play the right songs to get everyone moving, even helped us create a wedding train with our guests!

We would definitely recommend All Pro DJs to anyone getting married or in need of an amazing DJ!

Daniela · Married on 01/16/2015

I love Brad's job! He takes care of everything and you don' t have to worry that your guest get bored or don't have a great time. I highly recommend his job. Very responsible and punctual. Definitely will have him on my future events.

Angelina · Married on 01/11/2015

Music ques were all correct and timely.

Ryan did great during our wedding. He was super flexible and accommodating. He even worked with me to finish last minute wishes for our wedding. He was easy to reach and available anytime to plan things. I'm glad he worked with me even though I procrastinated big time with submitting the planning sheet. He did a great job making things happen and flow very smoothly throughout the night.

Maureen · Married on 11/11/2014

Our DJ- Brad Nielsen (from All Pro DJs), was nothing but great. We knew he was "the dj" for us from our first meeting. He was very laid back and easy going yet so organized. Our wedding evening flowed together flawlessly and we have Brad to thank for that. Sorry it took so long to send this review Brad but we just wanted to say thank you again!

Jack · Married on 11/08/2014

John was AWESOME to have as our DJ!!! He was given short notice and delivered a great service!! Everyone loved the music and his ability to keep the party going strong!! I would DEFINATELY recommend John to anybody looking for a professional, fun & upbeat DJ!!!!!

Carly · Married on 11/08/2014

Brad is absolutely amazing! I first saw him DJ as a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding, and I was so impressed with his outgoing personality and how it just came natural to him! I knew when I got married, I definitely wanted him to be our DJ! A couple years later, I met Brad again and we went over what I was looking for in our wedding. I am a total A-type personality planner, so I know I can't be easy to plan an event with, but Brad was so sweet and completely understanding every step of the way. Whatever we wanted, he could do! I think people tend to underestimate how big of a part your DJ/MC/entertainment will play in your wedding, and it is so important to pick one you can trust! I HIGHLY recommend Brad and All Pro DJs!!! You will not regret it!

XOXO,
    Carly & Chad Wolsey

Nicholas · Married on 11/08/2014

The DJs were extremely helpful and had wonderful ideas for the event that we didn't even think of. They made themselves available to us when we had questions and were super responsive. All of our guest had a great time and many said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to and i do believe a lot of that was due to All Pro DJs.

Ben · Married on 11/01/2014

Brad was really on the ball as far as organization before the wedding. Even though we were late contacting him, sending paperwork, and letting him know info about the event he was understanding. He was set up on time the day of the wedding and was easygoing and reassuring. The itinerary, music, and MCing was on point and kept everybody engaged and dancing throughout the night. The party was still going strong at 10:30 so we took advantage of his competitive rate for another hour. He was great about integrating everyone's song requests (excluding an explicit Wu Tang song, but that was probably for the best haha) and even found a song on the internet during the event for me when it wasn't in his library. All in all, Brad made the night fun and easy and I definitely recommend him.

Dana · Married on 10/18/2014

We had the best times of our lives! All of the music was great and you did a wonderful job getting everyone out onto the dance floor. We loved the conga line!! Thank you for making our wedding reception so fun and memorable. We'd recommend you guys to any and everyone!!

Provided awesome DJ services for my wedding at a very fair price. Slater did an excellent job running the reception kept the party going and everybody had a great time!

Stefanie · Married on 10/12/2014

My husband works in the wedding industry and was referred to Brad of All Pro DJs by one of his clients who could not stop raving about them (and she hadn't even had her wedding yet). After our first contact with Brad we knew this was a perfect fit for us. Brad was extremely easy to work with and was very flexible when we had to change things due to circumstances out of our control. Being an individual with very wide and distinct musical tastes I had a very clear picture of what I wanted for music at the wedding. I was very please as it was clear to myself and my husband that Brad was able to see our vision as well. I would highly recommend working with Brad and All Pro DJs.

Brad was amazing!!! Music was great and he made the ceremony and reception run smoothly and without a hitch.

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

We found All Pro DJs at the Arizona Bridal Show. For all the services they were offering, they were one of the best values we could find for our money. Johnny was our dj for the night and he was amazing. He has years of experience wth weddings and was an all around nice guy. At the wedding we had so many compliments on the music and the different verities that he played. He started with some oldies and then worked his way to the fun dance music to really get the party going. He helped to keep our wedding on schedule and he didn't try to steal the show like other DJs I have seen at weddings. I would highly recommend All Pro DJs for your wedding!

Brad is an awesome DJ! Could not have asked for a better one. He took care of everything perfectly and knew exactly what I wanted. Thank you for an amazing wedding ! 5+ stars !

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

Our DJ Slater was great! He never missed a beat. Even when I called the owner the night before the wedding to request one song change for the ceremony, I didn't worry about it happening. It all went perfectly even though there was a huge storm that day. He was on time and got everything right! Such a fun night. Slater was personable and read the crowd and picked fun songs. Very affordable compared to most DJ's I spoke with. Thank you!

Dane · Married on 08/31/2014

Brad was the best DJ that I could hope for. He was very attentive and had a great understanding of the energy in the room and what it took to get all the guests on the dance floor. That picture is worth the entire wedding. Brad sent the picture that he took of the crowd to us the very next day, which was Labor Day. Brad was very positive and patient in all his interactions with the bridal party and guests. Brad even helped carry out boxes to the car after the reception was over. I give Brad an A+++ rating because he made our special night one of the best ones ever! I'll certainly be recommending Brad with All Pro DJs to any other couples that we know getting married! Thanks again Brad!

Amy · Married on 07/18/2014

As everyone knows, planning a wedding is extremely stressful. It's a project of enormous proportions and it can be really difficult to even know where to start. Thankfully, we started with our DJ, and thankfully, it was Brad with All Pro DJ's. He took the mystery out of planning the timeline for the wedding day and supplied helpful tips, suggestions, an amazing agenda, was extremely accessible and flexible and completely understood the stress of a bride! This guy is beyond talented, professional and can be counted on to make your day amazing. Even our venue said he was the best DJ they'd ever seen! Definitely do yourself a favor and book these guys, pronto!!!

Carlie · Married on 07/18/2014

Wedding DJ and Photobooth

All-Pro DJ and Photobooth kept the night poppin’ with their upbeat music and interactive photobooth for the guests.

Rita · Married on 05/02/2014

DJ/Slater, how cool is that! Slater ran the show (our daughters wedding) beautifully. We couldn’t have asked for a better music selection to dance to. Slater listened to Sharae and Alex’s request, what they wanted and didn’t want. He read the crowd well, keeping the excitement and dance floor filled. I even saw my family getting down and you don’t see that very often. Our guest commented how nice it was to hear the music and still hear each other talk. All Pro DJS were professional and not so outrageously priced as other DJ services. What a great time had by all. Thank you Slater!!!

Chelsie · Married on 04/26/2014

Because I wanted a huge party and celebration, the DJ was what was most important to me. Not only should he play good and diverse music for all crowds, but I needed an MC to control the evenings event since I didn't have a wedding coordinator.

Ryan from all Pro DJ's was exactly that!!! He controlled the wedding activities, got everyone on the dance floor, followed my preferred timeline and made appropriate adjustments when needed. In addition to that, he was so affordable!

I definitely received the celebration I was looking for at my wedding!

Andrea · Married on 04/12/2014

Brad was beyond amazing work with. I had so many special requests that required a lot of prep work and attention to detail, Brad was so patient and willing to work with me every step the way. He really took my wedding music to the next level. If something wasn't going to work, he wasn't afraid to tell me - which I appreciate. He also utilized ideas of his own (after asking me) that he knew would be a hit with the audience. I would hire Brad again in a heartbeat! I recommend anyone looking for a fun, upbeat, experienced, energetic and professional DJ for their event do the same!

Charlene · Married on 04/12/2014

We had John as our dj and he was fantastic! He worked with our schedule and even wore a mullet for us! Thank you so much John!

Kacy · Married on 04/12/2014

All pro DJ's were amazing! Very easy to work with and did a fantastic job of keeping everything flowing during our event. I would absolutely recommend.

Linzie · Married on 04/04/2014

Brad was always willing to accommodate us in an way he coul. Whether it be to set up a meeting, or play the specific songs we wanted. He we out of his way to help customize our song list and make the event unique. He introduced himself to our guests and asked therm what they would prefer to listen to, taking any song requests. I felt his overall interaction with the guests and energy level really made the night a success!