ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

160 | Mesa, AZ

160 Reviews for ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth

160 ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth Reviews

Ben · Married on 11/01/2014

Brad was really on the ball as far as organization before the wedding. Even though we were late contacting him, sending paperwork, and letting him know info about the event he was understanding. He was set up on time the day of the wedding and was easygoing and reassuring. The itinerary, music, and MCing was on point and kept everybody engaged and dancing throughout the night. The party was still going strong at 10:30 so we took advantage of his competitive rate for another hour. He was great about integrating everyone's song requests (excluding an explicit Wu Tang song, but that was probably for the best haha) and even found a song on the internet during the event for me when it wasn't in his library. All in all, Brad made the night fun and easy and I definitely recommend him.

Dana · Married on 10/18/2014

We had the best times of our lives! All of the music was great and you did a wonderful job getting everyone out onto the dance floor. We loved the conga line!! Thank you for making our wedding reception so fun and memorable. We'd recommend you guys to any and everyone!!

Provided awesome DJ services for my wedding at a very fair price. Slater did an excellent job running the reception kept the party going and everybody had a great time!

Stefanie · Married on 10/12/2014

My husband works in the wedding industry and was referred to Brad of All Pro DJs by one of his clients who could not stop raving about them (and she hadn't even had her wedding yet). After our first contact with Brad we knew this was a perfect fit for us. Brad was extremely easy to work with and was very flexible when we had to change things due to circumstances out of our control. Being an individual with very wide and distinct musical tastes I had a very clear picture of what I wanted for music at the wedding. I was very please as it was clear to myself and my husband that Brad was able to see our vision as well. I would highly recommend working with Brad and All Pro DJs.

Brad was amazing!!! Music was great and he made the ceremony and reception run smoothly and without a hitch.

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

We found All Pro DJs at the Arizona Bridal Show. For all the services they were offering, they were one of the best values we could find for our money. Johnny was our dj for the night and he was amazing. He has years of experience wth weddings and was an all around nice guy. At the wedding we had so many compliments on the music and the different verities that he played. He started with some oldies and then worked his way to the fun dance music to really get the party going. He helped to keep our wedding on schedule and he didn't try to steal the show like other DJs I have seen at weddings. I would highly recommend All Pro DJs for your wedding!

Brad is an awesome DJ! Could not have asked for a better one. He took care of everything perfectly and knew exactly what I wanted. Thank you for an amazing wedding ! 5+ stars !

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

Our DJ Slater was great! He never missed a beat. Even when I called the owner the night before the wedding to request one song change for the ceremony, I didn't worry about it happening. It all went perfectly even though there was a huge storm that day. He was on time and got everything right! Such a fun night. Slater was personable and read the crowd and picked fun songs. Very affordable compared to most DJ's I spoke with. Thank you!

Dane · Married on 08/31/2014

Brad was the best DJ that I could hope for. He was very attentive and had a great understanding of the energy in the room and what it took to get all the guests on the dance floor. That picture is worth the entire wedding. Brad sent the picture that he took of the crowd to us the very next day, which was Labor Day. Brad was very positive and patient in all his interactions with the bridal party and guests. Brad even helped carry out boxes to the car after the reception was over. I give Brad an A+++ rating because he made our special night one of the best ones ever! I'll certainly be recommending Brad with All Pro DJs to any other couples that we know getting married! Thanks again Brad!

Amy · Married on 07/18/2014

As everyone knows, planning a wedding is extremely stressful. It's a project of enormous proportions and it can be really difficult to even know where to start. Thankfully, we started with our DJ, and thankfully, it was Brad with All Pro DJ's. He took the mystery out of planning the timeline for the wedding day and supplied helpful tips, suggestions, an amazing agenda, was extremely accessible and flexible and completely understood the stress of a bride! This guy is beyond talented, professional and can be counted on to make your day amazing. Even our venue said he was the best DJ they'd ever seen! Definitely do yourself a favor and book these guys, pronto!!!

Rita · Married on 05/02/2014

DJ/Slater, how cool is that! Slater ran the show (our daughters wedding) beautifully. We couldn’t have asked for a better music selection to dance to. Slater listened to Sharae and Alex’s request, what they wanted and didn’t want. He read the crowd well, keeping the excitement and dance floor filled. I even saw my family getting down and you don’t see that very often. Our guest commented how nice it was to hear the music and still hear each other talk. All Pro DJS were professional and not so outrageously priced as other DJ services. What a great time had by all. Thank you Slater!!!

Chelsie · Married on 04/26/2014

Because I wanted a huge party and celebration, the DJ was what was most important to me. Not only should he play good and diverse music for all crowds, but I needed an MC to control the evenings event since I didn't have a wedding coordinator.

Ryan from all Pro DJ's was exactly that!!! He controlled the wedding activities, got everyone on the dance floor, followed my preferred timeline and made appropriate adjustments when needed. In addition to that, he was so affordable!

I definitely received the celebration I was looking for at my wedding!

Andrea · Married on 04/12/2014

Brad was beyond amazing work with. I had so many special requests that required a lot of prep work and attention to detail, Brad was so patient and willing to work with me every step the way. He really took my wedding music to the next level. If something wasn't going to work, he wasn't afraid to tell me - which I appreciate. He also utilized ideas of his own (after asking me) that he knew would be a hit with the audience. I would hire Brad again in a heartbeat! I recommend anyone looking for a fun, upbeat, experienced, energetic and professional DJ for their event do the same!

Charlene · Married on 04/12/2014

We had John as our dj and he was fantastic! He worked with our schedule and even wore a mullet for us! Thank you so much John!

Kacy · Married on 04/12/2014

All pro DJ's were amazing! Very easy to work with and did a fantastic job of keeping everything flowing during our event. I would absolutely recommend.

Linzie · Married on 04/04/2014

Brad was always willing to accommodate us in an way he coul. Whether it be to set up a meeting, or play the specific songs we wanted. He we out of his way to help customize our song list and make the event unique. He introduced himself to our guests and asked therm what they would prefer to listen to, taking any song requests. I felt his overall interaction with the guests and energy level really made the night a success!

Brad was an amazing person to work with. I was never left out of the loop and he ensured I was involved in all steps of planning. He made my day magical and left me with no worries so that I could fully enjoy my special day.

Bridget · Married on 03/15/2014

Brad was such a pleasure to work with. Before the event he was very responsive to my emails and questions regarding music and timeline. He also had some great suggestions for music that I had not thought of and worked out amazing! The night of the wedding he was very professional and personable with us and the guests. He made our night a AWESOME!

Tressa · Married on 03/13/2014

Brad Is amazing he was so attentive to us and did everything right. He is a great guy and runs his dj service very professional. I would highly recommend all pro dj u won't be disappointed. Thanks brad for making our wedding so special.

Alyssa · Married on 03/08/2014

Brad from all pro djs was our dj at our wedding. He made the ceremony beautiful and the reception a blast!! The fun unique ways that he does things just made the receptionist way more enjoyable and I got a ton of compliments from our guests!! Thank you again so much!! The carmacks

Brad at All Pro DJs handled our wedding and he did an amazing job. He is very easy to work with, obviously cares about the quality of the event and wasn't pushy at all. We received a lot of compliments from our guests about All Pro DJs and we know they had a good time because the dance floor was packed the whole time!

You can't go wrong with these guys. They're the best.

Andrea · Married on 02/15/2014

John with ALL PRO DJ's was great. Our wedding reception started about 30 min early and he was all over it with getting the music started early. After all the "required" wedding stuff my wife and I wanted to drop the beat and John was able to mix Dance and Electronic music to really get the party started. The best part was he found "family friendly" versions of these songs. He was really easy to work with as we meet with him twice before the "day" both times at a local bar and enjoyed a beer as we got to know each other. This really put both my wife and my self at ease. To tell you how much we trusted him we gave him very little as to what songs to play and only gave him vague styles to play and only the do not play list. People still talk about how we turned it into a club for the last hour of the reception and how everyone was out there dancing. If I ever need a DJ again I will be calling John.
    As far as ALL PRO DJ's they where the only "wedding" DJ's that we talked to that didn't come off as a cheap wedding DJ, Think "The Wedding Singer" or "Used Car Salesmen".

Casee · Married on 02/15/2014

Brad did a phenomenal job as the DJ for our wedding in February of this year. When we met with him, we were a little apprehensive because we didn't really want an "MC" for the big day and we weren't sure what we were in for with Brad. He had wonderful ideas to get some great pictures and get the party started! He made it very easy and also did our ceremony music, which worked out great. We got compliments after the wedding for using such an awesome DJ - everyone had a great time!
    We were thankful to have found Brad and definitely recommend him if you're looking for a professional, energetic and conscientious DJ for your event!
    Thanks Brad!
    Casee Shelton

• Erin

Erin · Married on 11/10/2013

Brad from All Pro Djs was amazing! From all the planning he was so accommodating and really helped me and gave great suggestions! I felt a lot more comfortable too knowing that he is the owner of the company! We wanted our wedding to be full of energy and get people on their feet and he by far made that happen. Everyone had a fantastic time and gave many, many compliments about Brad! I would highly recommend All Pro DJs for any event and if I ever need a DJ again in the future, I know where to go!

Cassie · Married on 10/06/2013

For my wedding, Brad from All Pro DJs was my DJ. He was on time and professional. He interacted with the guests well. He played the songs that we wanted and requested. He checked in with my husband and I during the night to make sure that things were going well for us and that we were happy. He made sure that things ran on time and very smoothly. Thank you Brad for helping make my wedding amazing!!!