149 Reviews for ALL PRO DJS & Photobooth

Do-Not-Play List (13)
Liability Insurance (4)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (2)

Brad and his crew were awesome. They did it all. They assisted the wedding planners, they helped set up chairs and help serve food. The music selection was perfect. The games were fun. Brad stsyed the entire night, making sure everything went smooth. He felt like a brother was my DJ.. The photo booth was a huge hit, with everybody dressing up for some awesome pictures. Weddings can be stressful but they made me feel at ease. We could not have picked a better DJ Service. Thank you the most amazing day ever.

Profile Picture Jason, 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Brad and Ryan were top notch, would recommend them to anyone. If you need a DJ/ photo booth for your event look no further.

Profile Picture Brad, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brad and Ryan were so awesome! Very accommodating, everyone loved them! It was also great to have the photo booth and Dj services from one vendor! And the photo booth book was so cute!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hayden was a great DJ. Was very professional and flexable. Also very helpful with other things throughout the night. Photo booth is must have for a wedding, the attendant was great and all the pictures are awesome

Profile Picture Kyle, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hayden was our wedding DJ and we couldn't be happier! From our initial phone call to the last dance, everything went as smoothly as possible. Hayden was attentive, checked in, and made sure everyone was having an amazing time. We highly recommend All Pro DJs.

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John was AMAZING!!! We loved him so much! He got the party going and kept everyone dancing!!!!! He worked with us for every detail we changed or improvised I would 100 % choose him again!!! He was my favorite dj I have ever seen at any wedding or event! Super cool! Great suggestions and ideas for songs we had no clue what to choose! Also the wedding was at my parents backyard and they commented on how clean and well he cleaned up! Didn’t have anything bad to say about him!! Thanks all pro! And John you are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was awesome! He did a great job!

Profile Picture Jenn, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hayden was fantastic!! He took extra time to prepare and ensured everything went smoothly!! Highly highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had exceptional service!!! I couldn’t have imagined a better DJ then John. He was so great and flexible. Even stayed an hour longer than planned. I can’t thank him enough for the fun he provided to ourselves and our guests! Thank you John!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone at my wedding commented after that they had the most fun with the best music! We had a blast! Ryan was awesome and attentive. He really felt out what our crowd responded to and ran with it. It was great.

Profile Picture Cassi, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ Hayden was amazing! I would recommend and use him for any future events because he was awesome!!!!

Profile Picture Emmilee, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hayden was out DJ and he was nothing but professional, thorough in double checking our wants and needs, and genuinely seemed like he had an awesome time too! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing! Brad worked with me and my new husband through all of the craziness and last minute changes, making sure he heard every one of my requests! He had great suggestions where I was lost and gave me every respect to make changes and suggestions where I needed them. Just know, weddings NEVER go exactly as planned (mine didn’t), and when they don’t, Brad took the lead and made sure NO ONE knew anything was adjusted! He went with the flow, read the audience and kept everyone happy. I’d use him again and recommend them to anyone who asks. Trust me, worth every penny and very reasonable at that!

Profile Picture Crystal, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When it came to the music for my wedding, I knew exactly what I wanted and All Pro Dj's delivered. I planned my wedding from Australia and found All Pro Dj's on WeddingWire and couldn't be happier! I was first contacted by Brad to go over everything and he was always cool about calling me at a convenient time based on the time difference and just super accommodating. Hayden was assigned for my wedding and he was awesome! We met up about a week before the wedding to go over any special requests and song choices. I gave him a list of songs that were "must plays" as well as an idea of the type of music I wanted. He played exactly what I asked for, as well as requests from the guests and kept the party going until midnight. I would highly recommend using All Pro Dj's and if you are lucky enough to get Hayden as your Dj, just know that you will have one less thing to stress about because he is amazing!

Profile Picture Blair, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Uplighting

Our DJ was Hayden and he was beyond amazing! He reached out to us wanting to meet before the wedding and made us feel so comfortable with how the timeline was going to work and just meeting him before the wedding day was helpful. Throughout the night he checked on us and even brought drinks to us and the wedding party! The guests all loved him! He helped the two man band we hired for the ceremony, he spoke with my photographer and videographer about the timeline. He went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly, I honestly couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you, Hayden!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hired him for a business event and he was great! Super dependable and made the night perfect!

Profile Picture Kris, 2/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hayden was absolutely amazing! He was so flexible and provided so much guidance throughout the night! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Via, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

All Pro DJs did a wonderful job at our event! We had our wedding reception in my parents backyard and All Pro DJs worked with us to set everything up easily and they made everything go smoothly. They did a wonderful job with the music and had the dance floor going all night until the last song! Everyone enjoyed All Pro DJs, thank you for making our night so memorable and so much fun!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/8/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

They did an amazing job! Everyone seeemed to be having fun and enjoying the music. Definitely include the photo booth.

Profile Picture Karalee, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ryan was a great DJ! We had a 1920s themed wedding and he was able to cater to all of our needs!!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Brad was fantastic for us and highly flexible allowing me full freedom to customize the song lists and make adjustments on the fly based on crowd reaction. He is professional and knows his DJ craft well, staying in constant communication with his client. Brad uses a wide variety of play lists and music genres to keep the crowd hopping! Brad was awesome, I would definitely use him again and highly recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Kevin, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Both John our Dj and Trey our photo booth attendant were great. John really kept the whole room dancing, I loved the energy he created. He is truly a professional, I am very pleased with how my wedding music turned out!

Profile Picture Rafael, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John and Trey were extremely helpful. They ensured everything flowed smoothly throughout the whole night.

Profile Picture Jennlynn.rowland@gmail.com, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met Brad 10 months ago at a Phoenix Bridal Expo. He had great energy and I immediately knew I wanted to book him for our wedding! He told me right away that he would be the one to DJ the event so I was very excited. Brad and his team were always very quick to respond and always very nice. Fast forward to the month of the wedding.. Brad made things SO stress free and assured me the music for the big day would be exactly what I'm looking for. He was 110% right. The music for ceremony and reception was amazing and he was so on point with all the songs. Our guests had a great time and I have Brad and All Pro DJs to thank!

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/11/17, 1 Review